ADMITTED: There's No Money in Curing People

Vaccines are scams and cures are swept under the rug, does Jow Forums agree?

They Actually ADMITTED There's No Money in Curing People: youtube.com/watch?v=wY-owubmfNg

Some states in the US trying to mandate vaccines: youtube.com/watch?v=wXAFqwRuiMs

Attached: vac.jpg (736x707, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Vapdv5ZKb0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2410097/
web.archive.org/web/20170504215400/http://oatext.com/Pilot-comparative-study-on-the-health-of-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U.S.-children.php
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/survey-results-are-unvaccinated-children-healthier/
youtube.com/watch?v=x8D1ErW6leg
amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/dp/1634240308/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1550194522&sr=8-1&keywords=dr mary monkey
investopedia.com/terms/s/statistically_significant.asp
abc.net.au/news/science/2019-02-12/what-can-be-done-about-food-allergy-increases-in-australia/10799390
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Vaccines are scams and cures are swept under the rug, does Jow Forums agree?

I do because I'm not retarded, but for some reason much of Jow Forums is extremely bluepilled on this subject, and will start arguing in circles that vaccines are completely safe and roll up your arm, but at the same time don't bring your unvaccinated kid around mine because it doesn't really work and muh herd immunity.

Plus the fact that vaccines have a record of killing people combined with the companies being legally immune to all liability for injuring/killing people should tell you all you need to know, unless of course you're retarded and regurgitate CDC talking points.

Attached: governmentwouldnt.jpg (1080x761, 109K)

>companies being legally immune to all liability for injuring/killing people
Tx for the info user, wasn't aware of that.

>much of Jow Forums is extremely bluepilled on this subject
Yup, retarded as F

If anyone needs to be redpilled about this, it's Jow Forums -.-

hello schlomo!

Attached: 1523377028632.jpg (1536x2560, 1000K)

Fuck off Edgar.

Show your flag, kike

zucker wasser

Attached: SugarWaterLightsaber.webm (840x456, 1.07M)

If it worked "herd immunity" wouldn't be a thing idiot

>the government loves me, it could never do something wrong to me

>thinks he's going to put on muh white power meme flag and make a play from the day one JIDF 101 play book

Attached: limitedpower.jpg (525x517, 21K)

Attached: unva.png (1920x1080, 888K)

Resercher: HPV cure!
Pharma: Not sustainable, here's the HPV vaccine instead! :D

Attached: HPV cure.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

i didn't read your novel, I just saw your pic and was reminded of something better than anything Denmark could produce.

>ad-hom *bluuurgh
I guess vaccines ruined your brain

vaccines cure the symptoms caused by bad diets and secondarily the toxic culture of our modern world

Are you serious?

>I guess vaccines ruined your brain
yep. you got me.
>how's that being a vassal state of Germany going?

Attached: SimpleLife.png (374x417, 402K)

You know what dude, it's stupid to waste our time insulting each other, instead I'll ask, why are you pro-vaccines?

Attached: vaccc.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>Vaccines are scams
Not all of them. We almost had disease like polio wiped out, until liberals started importing infected niggers into civilization.

Now, if the vaccine is legit, they work. But big pharma scams, so you can't trust them as much as you should be able to.

>cures are swept under the rug

Possibly. Big Pharma does not want cancer cures, they make too much on chemo drugs and all of the other drugs - especially pain meds, that cancer patients take.

But a lot of the "cures' people claim exist, really don't.

There is money in curing people. It's called Taxation. Never underestimate the selfish incompetence of the mega-rich.

>Tx for the info user, wasn't aware of that.
Look up Vaccine Court. There is a separate court system for vaccine injury claims.

Attached: 1549991618281.png (1274x714, 474K)

30, 40 years ago, vaccines were safe.

These days? You have no idea what's in the bottle, and entire runs of vaccine have been found to be wrong, poorly made, or the claims untrue, like the recent Merck whistleblower lawsuits.

The science of vaccines is sound. The implementation? These days? IFFY, at best. You have no idea what they're sticking into your arm, and neither does the person administrating it.

Hmm 12 posts by this ID on a 25 replies thread?

Cease and return to reddit.
sage

because you are anti
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vapdv5ZKb0

Attached: psst.gif (300x225, 271K)

Polio is not a symptom of a poor diet, you fucking retarded spastic.

>Not all of them
Agree on that one, read an article that indicated that some vaccines work, though they might harm kids on the long run :/.

Attached: 1547767802931.jpg (594x479, 98K)

>separate court system for vaccine injury claims

Attached: fell of my seat.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

>These days? You have no idea what's in the bottle
Maybe put something in the vaccine to create future patients to take a life-long medication?

>the giant multinational pharmaceutical corporation that had bought influence in congress loves me, it could never do something wrong to me
Fixed

People who go to the doctor a lot are more sick than people who don't. Sounds like a joke, but it's not. I'm in a field where I get to observe people who use a lot of pharmaceuticals and the degeneration they suffer is very obvious when you do. For me this stands to reason, since the whole focus by pharmaceutical based doctors is to treat symptoms and not causes. When you have some fatty who eats trash and you put him on all sorts of regulatory medicines to make sure he can continue eating trash and living like a fat piece of shit, then of course he's not going to get better, he's going to get worse. This is an extreme example, but the principle is true in general.

When I meet healthy people they generally have in common that they go to the doctor as little as possible. As far as I'm concerned most disease is lifestyle related, which of course there is little economic incentive for anyone to do anything about and requires effort on the patient to get well from.

When it comes to the vaccines I observe that there's really a hysteria going on, where pharma shills and the corrupt media scare people into being afraid of harmless diseases like the flu or measles. I'm extremely skeptical of how the whole field has developed and I don't trust the pharmaceutical companies anymore. By the statistics alone getting out of your bath-tub is way more dangerous than getting measles, which should put things into perspective for you, because you won't see vaccination plebbitor shills whining about how we need safety harnesses in every bath-tub because think of the chiiiiiildren. That's not even going into all the shady stuff that's going on with the vaccines themselves now a days, but you can't even argue that with normalfags unless you want a 2 hour plebbitor spergout on your hands.

Tx

Attached: thanks.jpg (600x345, 37K)

I agree with you on flu vaccine, that shit should only be for the very old and people suffering from shit like COPD who will literally keel over from the common cold. Measles can fuck you up as an adult, if you got them as a kid, you're fine though.

Lots of things can fuck you up. It's not as dangerous as it's being portrayed, that's my point. Nothing to be hysterically afraid of.

I'm old enough to have only received afraction of the vaccines they give kids today. People concerned about vaccines should focus on one thing and one thing alone, the quality control of the vaccines medical companies don't really make money off, not the vaccines themselves.

But yeah, the cocktails are getting a bit too fucking big these days. We don't want a return to the days of polio and that other shit running rampant either.

>SICK AND DEAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD FOR MY SOCIETY
Only you could be this brick dense sometimes pol

I mostly work in a field where I see how psych patients are treated, basically the same, the drugs ruin them mentally and physically. But normal patients also have the same problem of being overdrugged and only treated symptoms instead of causes making them more sick.

>flu vaccine
^^those are the most stupid of them all, in Denmark the doctor says drink tea when we get the flu

>planned obsolescence isn't real
kys, kike

I don't even go to the doctor if I get the flu. 2 paracetamol and go to bed. Eat something if I feel like it.
I mean who the fuck goes to the doctor with a cough and a fever?

I've also never gotten a good answer to a question I ask about how if people never reported anecdotal problems with the old style vaccination programmes, and now are sperging out about the preservative based vaccines, then why can't we have an auxiliary system of fresh made vaccines for them if it's so important that everyone gets vaccinated? I mean, the only argument I've ever received about the preservative based ones are economical, but we shouldered the cost of fresh made vaccines just fine from the 30's up to the 80's. Aren't we much wealthier and more efficient today?

>planned obsolescence
What the fuck does this mean you schizo lunatic

>2 paracetamol
Same thing for me

>who the hell goes to the doctor for a fever
I know ppl who've been to a doctor for the flu kek

damn good point OP

I avoid prescription medicine completely. A lot of "home remedies" are the same thing the pharma companies just make on a bigger scale. Stuff like aspirin, fine, but more than that, fuck it. Not going down that road. Everyone I know over 40 has at least three pill bottles of shit they have to take every day.

I just had a conversation with a doctor relative who prescribed a patient an alternative to Metaformin, for diabetes. Metaformin has a huge list of side effects, and they wanted to stop the effects, so she had the patient try berberin, an extract from plants that can reduce blood sugar levels, with very little side effects. She said she's had several patients do well with it - and it's non-prescription and cheap. I asked why more doctors don't prescribe it, and she said "Kickbacks, most doctors make money when the prescribe patented drugs."

I did some reading on berberin - it's fucking great stuff. It can reduce blood sugars, lowers blood pressure, calms people down, and even has a weight loss component. 2 months worth on Amazon is $20.

But big pharma can't patent it.

(The doc also said if her patients ate better they wouldn't need diabetes drugs. She hates diabetes, it's so easy to avoid for type 2, but it's so common now. Drop the sugars, anons.)

I've been reading up on DIY meds. It's a real thing - and just as effective, and most often, none of the side effects of the phrma patented stuff that requires more drugs.

Next time you see a drug commercial where the "may cause..." is the longest part of the ad...remember what they're trying to do to you. They don't want to help you, they want to get you on the pill tit, for life.

Why the fuck we're not producing our own medication anymore is beyond me. Look at the fucking medicine scarcity shit we have going on. It's all due to certain medications not being lucrative enough to produce for the pharma kikes.

Rich as fuck and we're struggling with shortage of vital medication. Insane.

Planned obsolescence is when a product is designed to break down faster that it would if flaws were not introduced in the design.

I know person who goes to the doctor for the flu and she has severe COPD. Normal people don't need medical assistance for that shit any more than they need a nurse to wipe their ass after taking their morning dump.

I go if the cough is bad enough, because I've had phneumonia and bronchitus, and can figure out if it's that bad.

Normal flu, I sleep it out. Never had a flu shot, never will. I want to build my immunities the old fashioned way.

it means more money in the future, faggot

Yeah, the last time I saw the doctor for a cough was bronchitis, 20 years ago. Worked 12 hour shifts in January 50m above water level right next to the open sea, no heating, full blast winter winds and snow.
Got a small package of antibiotics and got told to go home and sleep it off.

What does planned obsolescence have to do with curing diseases??

Literally thats exactly what im fucking saying you illiterate tranny fuck
Dead people cant contribute to a white society

>alternative to Metaformin
Thank you for mentioning that! I have a close relative on metformin, I'll see if I can get the person to try berberin instead (have they done double blind studies on berbering do you know?)

That was not what you asked. You may want to be a bit more specific.
And no, I have no fucking idea what he's on about.

Yep. Antibiotics, and codeine cough syrup for pneumonia, that shit HURTS.

And, if it came down to it, you can get antibiotics that they sell for tropical fish tanks, to avoid prescriptions. I know a couple of people who do that. I haven't needed antibiotics in years, but I have a doc in the family who can write me a script if I need it.

I've dealt with issues related to clavicle shortening after a malunion. I think someone shills for clavicles to not be reset to anatomical correctness. I see two completely different conclusions when i look at the studies, and articles.

Some doctors say conservative treatment(no surgery, sling only) has no side effects. Others show ~1/3 of people having dissatisfaction with non-operative treatment, and detail negative effects on the shoulder function. There's a complete split in conclusions that seems fishy. I think they want people crippled.

Attached: mal union clavicle.jpg (638x479, 83K)

Oh no yeah I know what the word planned means
and i know what obsolescence means
I was confused as to what this rabid lunatic was referring to by the phrase, thanks for trying

There still are a lot of doctors who actually care about the well being of their patients. But the problem is for the normalfag that you never know if it's a person like that or just one of your average pill pushers. I'm so glad I'm healthy because finding out solutions in this crazy system must be fucking awful.

I haven't really any tips like that myself, maybe other than what my grandfather (who was a doctor, but of the old kind) told me as a kid: eat a balanced diet, keep everything in moderation especially drink, be physically active, get some sun and drink water.

It's berberine, sorry. I don't know of double blind tests, but there's a LOT of information on it online, and it's generally regarded as a safe alternative to metaformin.

I don't pretend to understand a lot of what the real research is talking about, but the ncbi says it's pretty much the same as Metaformin.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2410097/

The funny part is, the only side effect is farting. (People with liver issues are not supposed to take it, or people with low blood pressure)

>thinks healthy people will spend more on pharmaceuticals than sick people
>thinks kikes want a white society
you're either retarded or a shill

That's a tough call user. I'd go talk to several proponents of the different theories and have them each tell you about their cases. Preferably also some people who have suffered from this and received different treatments. The economic factor becomes larger the more invasive the method, which must be kept in mind. But it also does sound logical that if a bone breaks and grows wrong it makes sense to re-set it. Tough.

I finally didn't get a flu shot and my winter sinus infection didn't show up now for the first time in years.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

MEDICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX. Autonomous, and perpetuates its own interests. We also have a MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX and a LEGAL INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.

Attached: 59314BB0-926C-469D-BBF5-4577AFD24E26.jpg (809x851, 32K)

>I don't recognize when I'm being an NPC
Dude get informed

pic related, source: web.archive.org/web/20170504215400/http://oatext.com/Pilot-comparative-study-on-the-health-of-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U.S.-children.php

Another survey, preliminary results:
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/survey-results-are-unvaccinated-children-healthier/

Attached: vaccinated vs unvaccinated.png (1920x1080, 163K)

Don't forget that the American medical professionals keeps arguing that circumcision improves your health and should be done to everybody. They literally say that genital mutilation is good for you and continue to ignore the well known fact that the foreskin has the densest nerves of the penis.
That tells you all you need to know.
"Do no harm" is like an inside joke to them.

More: After quickly looking through the relevant literature here I see that our healthcare system has predominantly moved from therapy based treatment to surgical readjustment. As far as I can read the numbers that rationalize this it's that therapy gives good results when the therapist is good and the patient is willing to put effort into it, while the surgical procedure makes the patient have to rely less on therapy (i.e. own efforts.) It seems that the switch has been made for pragmatical reasons, seeing how we know most patients are lazy fucks who don't lift a finger to make sure things turn out well. If these conclusions are true, it might be that by being pro-active in your own process you can ensure that you don't end up in that 1/3 statistic yourself. But all in all I think personally I'd go with the surgery unless your clavicle shortening is VERY minor (that's after 10 minutes of studying this mind you, take it for what it's worth.)

When the polio vaccine first got introduced, it actually spread polio ironically

okay
Press F to pay respects to OP's children.

Non-surgical is months of bone openly scraping around, hoping it will set correctly. The plate gives you a functioning shoulder ASAP. There just seems to be too much that can go wrong with letting it be. One study mentioned that rotational twisting(from malunion) was never looked at, and that was my problem. I lost a shitload of time doing the non-surgical route. It's weird that the most commonly broken bone has such a lack of data on outcomes, and conflicting conclusions about treatment.

The ortho i dealt with straight up refused to do surgery, and I've always been suspicious it was due to some insurance payout thing.

Bump.

I mean, if you consider trading the flu and fucking measles for a myriad of auto immune disorders because of how adjuvants affect your immune system, sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8D1ErW6leg

To me it seems that because it's such a complex bone (in the sense how it's used) there's lots of room to fuck it up both on the doctor's end as well as the patient.

I don't get the insurance thing, wouldn't surgery be way more expensive (i.e. profitable) for your doctor? In any case, for all it's bullshit, we have a socialized healthcare system and they get the same amount of money whatever the fuck they do. And here they seem to prefer the surgery, which I assume means they've seen best results from that.

Do you think vaccines contribute to the rise in celiac deasease/gluten intolerance?

trips of truth exposed you for the dirty rat kike that you are. kys shlomo

>p value is less than 0.05
Pretty sure this means theyre all i significant user

INSIGNIFICANT

30 and 40 years ago the government knew that cancer causing virus SV-40 had contaminated polio vaccines and they gave them to kids anyways. lol. Read Dr. Mary's Monkey.

amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/dp/1634240308/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1550194522&sr=8-1&keywords=dr mary monkey

Get ready for the “Hottest cold case in America!” This updated paperback contains the same content as the 2014 hard cover edition which has 25 additional pages of revelations added since the original 2007 paperback. These new pages include documents from the FBI, CIA, CDC, and NOPD, plus the actual crime scene photos from the 1964 murder of Dr. Mary Sherman. The bizarre death of this nationally known cancer researcher sets the stage for this gripping exposé of medical professionals enmeshed in covert government operations. Following a trail of police reports, FBI files, cancer statistics, and medical journals, this revealing book presents a web of secret-keeping which swept doctors into cover-ups of contaminated polio vaccines, cancer outbreaks, the arrival of the AIDS virus, and a deadly biological weapon tested on both monkeys and humans. Add Lee Harvey Oswald to the cast of this secret bio-weapon project, and this dark tale connects Oswald’s summer of secrets to the intrigue surrounding the assassination of President Kennedy.

I believe that parents of autistic kids were coming to GI specialist Andrew Wakefield to ask these types of questions and he found that there is some sort of connection. Autistic kids can actually be somewhat helped out by drastically changing their diets. So short answer is yes.

Vaccines are not a scam, they are compromised and being used to deliver toxins to very young children however. The solution as always is to gas the jews not whatever inane nonsensical shit you're pushing.

Can confirm, I know a couple with an autistic kid that went from very autistic, no language etc., to near high functioning through some rigid diet and training regimen. Lots of work for parents though, only to have their potato be slightly less potato. Hard to say if it's worth it.

>insignificant
Actually the results are statistically significant because their p-values are less than 0.05 :)

You can read on it here: investopedia.com/terms/s/statistically_significant.asp

My wife teaches special education in the classroom cuz they integrate em here. She has seen strict diets work wonders in these kids. Surely worth it for a parent to bring their child back from the darkworld of NPCs.

How does diet and exercise improve their condition so rapidly?

Compromised = scam, since they'll make people sicker instead of healthier

The shit that is added to them will yes.

I'm joking a bit, I'm sure it is.

No idea, but it really does.

pic related

Attached: vax schedule hstory.jpg (600x777, 69K)

>They Actually ADMITTED There's No Money in Curing People

It's almost as if it's not about the money
Really makes you think

Turn off your proxy and show you're flag. I know you're a georgia boy, faggot. Is the thing they say about your two being kikes true? You won't name the jew, so it must be true. Oh yeah, and you worked for alex jones, lol.

Of course there's no money in cures.
You never hear psychologists talk about cures. It's "treatment". Like a cow being treated at the butchery.
They sit there, listen to your problems and then tell you what it sounds like, and you realise you were mistaken, wrong or whatever else.
It's the patient doing the curing and the psychologist pats herself on the back for thinking she's been brilliant.
Vaccines are no different. The best way to cure yourself is to improve hygiene, get your bed rest, plenty of water and nurse it out. Develop that immunity.
Why are doctors so keen on it? Because they can feel good about themselves.

Intestinal inflammation from toxins in our food and carbs fueling the inflammation, making it spread, etc.

Is that you kike?

Attached: kike.png (300x216, 116K)

The whole medical industry is a scam.

They only make money when you are sick, they are incentivized to keep you that way.

Attached: 1550127967254.png (700x700, 615K)

Like other anonsaid, yes i think it has to do with the inflammation. Autism is also related to the white matter of the brain, iirc. Not the grey matter. So a lot of shit is going on, but it does seem to work. Obviously this shit needs studied more. Luckily, we will use the autists all connected like a super computer to then test why they have the autism, but they will then realize that we are trying to turn them back to normal and will rise up with super AI/cyborg/Autist bodies.

also why pot was kept illegal for so long, even though we know it was used in ancient china and even mentioned for use in the Bible.

>I think they want people crippled.

They absolutely do. That's how they make money.

Keep them sick and keep them coming back.

Attached: RUCBH.jpg (1080x832, 75K)

abc.net.au/news/science/2019-02-12/what-can-be-done-about-food-allergy-increases-in-australia/10799390

>Australia has one of highest rates of allergies in the world, and according to research from the Murdoch Children's Research Institute, the highest published rates of food allergy in children.

>We also know that there has been between two to threefold increase in the presentations to emergency departments in Australia because of anaphylaxis (severe allergic reactions) to foods and medications over the past two decades.

>Most of these food allergies are the result of the immune system producing an allergy antibody (called IgE) against proteins contained within foods.

So they know the allergies are result of the immune system but can't quite put their finger on what has caused the huge increase in the past 20 years. They speculate that we have less healthy lifestyles and don't get enough sunlight.
Never mind we've increased the amount of vaccines kids get at approximately the same rate these immune issues have increased.

Attached: 0259AE23E3D342EB9592CAC65F303E87.jpg (768x1012, 394K)

>You never hear psychologists talk about cures
>"treatment"
Top-notch customer service that keeps you coming back

>but for some reason much of Jow Forums is extremely bluepilled on this subject,
those are paid pharma shills you fucking newfag
you need to go back

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)