What will your reaction be when it’s revealed the fucker was lying the whole time?

What will your reaction be when it’s revealed the fucker was lying the whole time?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x1667, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-two-others-in-active.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR0OeQBfzpKSuXfs4-o1RNiDdcNpDyTukqV54_6Qjr4oeOrdYtM1QTi99hA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett
sandrarose.com/2019/02/cops-arrest-2-friends-of-jussie-smollett-one-is-empire-actor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-two-others-in-active.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR0OeQBfzpKSuXfs4-o1RNiDdcNpDyTukqV54_6Qjr4oeOrdYtM1QTi99hA

im sure this is gonna get memory holed

Of course. (((They))) have been trying to ramp up the maga hate a lot lately.

I've seen some normie social media posts #believeJussie. The truth is, no matter what the CPD does, the media will never cover it. He will be treated as a victim because white oppression is mocking him for making up a story that could have happened to him because he is a poor innocent negro. This is nothing new, we see this day in and day out. Someday the

Attached: N.png (243x300, 69K)

I don’t know, man, I see a lot of people on twitter of all places, calling the story bullshit. I’m sure they’re the minority, but I think people are starting to get tired of this identity politics bullshit.

>Smollett downloaded his phone activity into a spreadsheet and then deleted certain phone calls before handing over the records. “He did the [detectives’] job for them because then they only had to focus on the numbers he deleted.”
Kek retarded niggers

Holy shit, so it's starting to seem to me like his friends and him planned the attack and thought they would get away with it. They bought a fucking rope and tried to stage a fake fucking attacking. Stupid fucking niggers, lying about a real attack would be one thing but this is something entirely different. I can see the police would have to pursue a prosecution if the DA picks it up.

Attached: dumbjussie.png (775x651, 157K)

You mean retarded Jew niggers.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett
>Jussie Smollett was born in Santa Rosa, California, and is the third of six children born to Janet (née Harris) and Joel Smollett.[5] He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz, several of whom are also actors.[6] His father was Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland). His mother is African-American.[7] Jussie Smollett graduated from Paramus Catholic High School in Paramus, NJ.

And nothing will happen to him, either.

This is really fucked up, they went to the extent of enacting an attack like it was real. If the cops were doing a shitty job Jussie would have sent 2 innocent white homeless men to prison in Chicagoland. He would totally have pinned on the nearest white person. Thank god the cops have done their fucking job here. This is some serious fucked up shit if it's what I think it is. One of the guys who attacked him was on the fucking show.

Attached: dumbjussie1.png (799x641, 119K)

>a nigger named Jojo
classic

I did not know that he played the nigger in Mighty Ducks, sad. I hope the cops charge all 3 of them for inciting a hate crime. Falsely accusing white people when they perpetrated a fake attack on him. That is fucked up, they are fucking dumb. Everything they did was retarded. It really makes you think what other stories in the news were completely staged. Even Alex Jones is going to have a leg to stand on in his Sandy Hook trial. False Flags are fucking real.

Attached: niggerjussie.png (506x375, 493K)

A small shrug and the mild satisfaction that I was right once again.

>A source familiar with the records provided by the Empire star states that Smollett downloaded his phone activity into a spreadsheet and then deleted certain phone calls before handing over the records. “He did the [detectives’] job for them because then they only had to focus on the numbers he deleted.”

>Captured at O'hare

were they trying to skip town because they knew they were about to get fucked

My reaction will be what it has been since the second I heard about this and all other clock-builders, rape-accusations, MAGA-shooters-in-red-pickups, and smirking teenagers:

>It's all so tiresome.

“Yep”

Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony. Misdemeanor charges may result in jail terms of one year or less. Typically, the defendant must also pay fines. If a person is charged with a felony, they may be looking at more than a year in jail and substantial fines.

That's what a website says. I should think the CPD spent a ton of resources on this, so they will charge him with a felony.

1: False reporting
2: Malicious mischief
3: Disturbing the peace
4: Obstruction of justice
5: Making false statements to investigators
6: Conspiracy

He must be punished.
Sambo whatcha doin'?

Since he is a kike, it kind of is a "Hey rabbi..."

Attached: Cu6evU5_d.jpg (240x317, 14K)

All 3 of them are going to be charged, it sounds like the cops have way too much evidence now. Jussie already came out and swore up and down that the 2 men the cops had on camera were the ones who attacked him. The 2 men on camera are friends of Jussie's one of whom is an actor on Empire. They are fucking dumb for trying to get away with this. I'm sure the cops are telling them the only way out is to admit and apologize otherwise they are getting prosecuted. Who do you think put them up to it? Did Kamala Harris or Corey Booker put them up to it? Did Soros fund it? Were they paid off? I would check the bank records, I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid off. Would you stage a fake attack on yourself without getting paid off? Unless he really wanted the fame, but I would suspect his friends would want to get paid as well. Who paid for the cab fare and the rope?

Attached: mightyducks5.png (876x586, 1.25M)

I certainly hope they charge the fuck out of him, but I wonder if his (((handlers))) will interfere.

They arrested the two friends 20 minutes ago.

Attached: HAHA.png (565x586, 408K)

Noice.

My hunch is that the show is not doing so well, is going to be canned after this season, so they tried to spark a following and renewed interest by making him a victim of a hate crime. Get lots of media attention and viewers out of "solidarity". That's why he claimed they said he was that "faggot empire nigger" - specifically connects the motive to the show, encourages people to rally behind it.

Yup it's out, Jussie is fucked. He better apologize, he just got his two friends arrested. But they are just as guilty as his ass. The CPD did a really good job, if they didn't research this and investigate they would have gotten away with it.

sandrarose.com/2019/02/cops-arrest-2-friends-of-jussie-smollett-one-is-empire-actor/

Attached: JUSSIE3.png (564x594, 38K)

Cops raided the apartment of the 2 men. Confiscated a bunch of stuff including several bottles of bleach, a receipt, and a book of stamps.

Will the receipt be for clothesline?

Will the stamps match the stamps on the death threats mailed to Smollett a week earlier?

Attached: DzZrYMgWsAEg_oI.jpg (750x618, 87K)

Attached: JUSSIE4.png (477x633, 43K)

Attached: JUSSIE6.png (477x576, 35K)

INSANE!
I TOTALLY DID THINK THE PEOPLE WHO COMMITTED THIS CRIME IN DOWNTOWN CHICAGO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WERE BLACK.

I just saw one of my normie friends post "believe jussie" too. fucking kek.

Attached: JUSSIE7.png (426x601, 43K)

A nigger lying?

Colored me surprised

Was there a CPD general this week? Too fucking funny, I wonder what he's going to say when the cops are threatening to charge his buddies with felonies. He knows he's just as guilty. They all planned it together. I hope the cops dig deeper, this might go deeper down a rabbit hole. I bet that Kamala Harris was involved, she knew there would be an attack. How fast did she denounce the 'lynching?' We might have a Congresswoman involved in staging a false flag. There might be a money trail too.

Chicago is not LA, they will not let this go. He picked the wrong city to pull this stunt.

is the candlejack thing making a

This shit goes deeper, investigate Kamala. Watch her and Corey Booker's reactions tomorrow. They did not think they would get caught. They are going to have a carefully prepared statement. She was in on it. This really might be THE chance to wake fucking people up.

Roberts kicked in those gay niggers' door for the lulz.

Attached: DzZrYMeW0AIHV2R.jpg (1200x900, 122K)

And a jew lying about a hate crime? Colour me double surprised.

As far as I've

This is what happens when you are half American and half Jewish. You need to concoct schemes against white people but the American part of you means you are a mudskinned retard.

Didn't he also false flag stuff to himself in the mail?
That's Federal right?

The absolute state of faggots.

I swear to fucking god this might be the biggest happening this year. It started out like a small news thing that the media could run on, but this is the first time I can remember of a real false flag type attack being uncovered. Jussie did not act alone with 3 friends. 3 friends do not plan this for no reason. They didn't do it just to help some stupid legislation pass. Kamala Harris knew what was going to happen. I hope the CPD finds some kind of evidence of communication with her. THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T WANT THEM TO HAVE HIS PHONE. And it probably doesn't end at Kamala, there is always a lobbyist behind every piece of legislation. Who do you think would fund this? This was poorly planned, but I believe that it was given the approval of higher ups. I believe there was funding or a payoff of some kind due.

Attached: 1541643899283.jpg (600x600, 67K)

Capped

Won’t be surprise.

Nothing will happen, the far-leftist media and establishment won't talk about it at all and the dumb alt-kike civnats won't even care about it and ignore it.

The cops are actually pretty sharp to let him bullshit and pretend they believe him while gathering evidence against him. They outjewed the jew.

Chicago has been a notoriously corrupt city through history. I don't know if they've been trying to clean it up lately. But the cops could have easily let this go as one of their 1000s of unsolved cases in murderland.

im surprised they didnt to be honest, they would have known this was bullshit immediately and that investigating it was going to uncover the staging

I guarantee you that even nigger cops hate niggers. If they can catch one out and fuck them up they will jump at the chance.

He gets sentenced to death by hanging. We need more ironic death sentences for those who deserve it.

i wish it would involve kamala but I doubt we'll be that lucky

>False flag perpetrated by literal gay niggers.
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: gay niggers.png (591x685, 75K)

I visited my grandma today and she was watching the view and they were talking about how everyone should believe the nigger and how the media (lol) is wrong for even doubting him and how its totally normal to not want to give the cops your phone.

Attached: JoJoFine.png (519x851, 415K)

I would be surprised too if the CPD took it that far. Don't forget that the FBI got involved in this day 1! The producers of the show sent the FBI hate mail that he supposedly received. Who wants to bet that the producers wrote that themselves? How many fucking people were involved in this? I'll bet FBI's job was to help cover it up and they failed.

Attached: fbijussie.png (600x600, 421K)

>He did the [detectives’] job for them because then they only had to focus on the numbers he deleted
BWAHA FUCKING HA HA

calling Nigerians african americans lol

I bet them nigerians are pissed they being lumped in with nigger niggers

>1 RED HAT
1 RED HAT
>1 RED HAT

Literal actors staging a false flag

Kinda funny

>jewish nigger

Does this mean he get put in the back of the oven?

its because it didnt happen in section 8 you fucking brainlet.

You have to say "Candlejack" before he takes you, you fu

>Senators Harris, Booker Call Jussie Smollett Attack A ‘Modern-day Lynching’
The Senators said the attempted lynching should spur Congress to act on legislation to make it a federal hate crime.

Hahahahahahaha

>I'll bet FBI's job was to help cover it up and they failed.

It doesn't matters, the FBI wanted another anti-Trump supporters shitstorm to undermine the fucking President, by the time it comes out officially that the whole thing was a hoax the leftist lemmings won't give a shit and the MAGApede lemmings won't talk about it either.

He did it for the fame, plain and simple. He was calling himself the “Gay Tupac” at his recent concert after all this shit.

Thanks Polandbro I don't care if I sound crazy. I'm not an user who claims everything is a false flag. But this is like nothing I've ever seen before. They've never been caught before. I don't have much faith that the police will investigate any further. They've done their job, investigating members of Congress is too time consuming for them when there are 750 murders in their city every year. It's up to the rest of the people to demand answers. I know she was involved in some way. Kamala Harris must have known, Corey Booker must have known this was staged.

And a red hat too.

This!!!!

Attached: 3FB95374-9B92-463B-AE21-67C93B7F8B17.jpg (593x566, 69K)

It keeps getting better.

Attached: 1550189692593.png (615x502, 87K)

One of the senators and him are also acquitted.

It probably went deeper than just him and some other actors, but the police would need pull a lot to get a judge on their side here to pull voice and text records from senators.

Attached: 1EA28863-E1CB-4B27-80B9-5C4C918452B2.jpg (1024x895, 266K)

Is there any proof of him being written out of the show or was this their planned defense? That is way too fast and convenient a response already. Way too fucking easy. I'll bet that all 3 of them talked about what they would do if they were caught, and they agreed this was the reason. They're hiding something else.

I was under the impression that the show was likely to be cancelled soon.

Hard to read but I think they cops doxxed them in the proof of residency line. OLABINJO and ABIMBOLA sound like Nigerian names to me...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 6.20.28 PM.png (660x117, 83K)

Please, the second this story broke everyone knew it was bullshit. Just go to any media outlet's website that allows comments, nobody is buying this shit.

open up a document and start recording all of the anti-White hoaxes advanced by the Jewish media and start spamming it. Start meming the incidents for White normies to see.

Shit! Wrong one! Let me see if I can find it.....

Attached: D1B84677-B9E1-4882-9681-F5F087A3A2C5.jpg (952x1024, 159K)

I just hope that

Nice catch. Tons of news sites are already coming out with their defense. It's amazing how fast they choose to cover this. Usually they would bury this story. They are hiding something major.

>every piece of legislation. Who do you think would fund this? This was poorly planned, but I believe that it was
fukkkin savved

The producers must have known that was fake. The USPS should investigate how and when this was sent. They may already have him on camera mailing his own letters. Mailing death threats is a crime. I think it's worse to mail yourself death threats and then go on tv and say that ebil white people were behind it.

>gonna
They already are. Not a single one of my normie friends are mentioning it and the ones that were up in arms about white sumeme assists and MAGA terrorists aren't mentioning it.
As far as they're concerned the initial report was the objective reality.

Memes become reality because they are essentially time traveling manifestations of the dimension of cause
We live in the dimension of effect
But memes have no mass, they have no beginning they have no end
Memes are a peek at the eternal nature of reality that we manifest in the 3rd dimension

They did the same thing with the maga kids.

>red hat

Attached: 1542900646317.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

You're not trying to win them over with one story. But every time this kind of thing happens thousands of people think "wait, what else have I been lied to about..." Those numbers add up.

Even niggers are mad at him.

Attached: 1550190229941.png (590x627, 579K)

Wow and you mean to tell me the sky is blue? Who'd a fucking thunk it a dumb nigger lying for virtue points, shocking.

formerly Chuck Jones

Based.

well it's basically official

Attached: file.png (603x353, 34K)

IBM DEBATER AI CHAT BOT DETECTED

Attached: 9C172FED-CCCC-4EF8-9159-80B8E701A6BF.jpg (1200x628, 102K)

The fucking audacity of this nigger, he knew the cops were onto him but he still went on GMA to call all his doubters racist. I'll bet the cops told him from the beginning just tell us you made it up and we won't charge you. But he kept lying. Lying on one of the biggest morning news shows in the country. He was fully invested in getting away with this.

>nigger is late to or skips an appointment entirely
This is normal nigger behavior but you’re certainly correct as well.

Attached: 9796974E-83F5-4F3B-BDD6-37C72E68C21A.jpg (810x455, 262K)

Booker and Harris.

Attached: F5E47865-1E6A-48A8-A148-3DC8F2DCB44C.png (1004x1153, 1.82M)

I've been here since the beginning of this post you nigger.

BTW, mods are deleting threads about this on /tv/.

Attached: jussie-gayniggers.png (780x520, 599K)

the conspiracy is getting bigger guys. this has nothing to do with being written out of a stupid TV show it was a political op!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 7.01.29 PM.png (273x278, 50K)

Attached: C9403B40-7656-4828-BE3D-8DD20D3FE1E9.png (2048x1536, 1.28M)

Black people don't like queers much anyway.