Catholic and Orthodox General /cog/ - Crusader AI Editionf

Techo-Crusaders SOON
Catholic and Orthodox anons, come gather and discuss among each other the Word and love of Christ

Let us pray for the destined reunion of our two Holy Churches, and the return of Christ into the hearts of men and the reestablishment of the blessed family as the pillar of society

>Pope Francis meets with Microcucksoft President to discuss AI ethics

futurism.com/microsoft-pope-ethical-ai

Educational Material:
Bibles

NABRE -

vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/_INDEX.HTM

biblegateway.com/versions/New-American-Bible-Revised-Edition-NABRE-Bible/#booklist

Latin Vulgate -

biblestudytools.com/vul/

latinvulgate.com/lv/verse.aspx?t=0&b=1 - Douay-Rheims translation

Greek Ecumenical Patriarchate -

goarch.org/-/authorized-greek-new-testament-of-the-ecumenical-patriarchate

Newcomers to Catholicism -

dummies.com/religion/christianity/catholicism/basic-beliefs-of-catholicism/

Newcomers to Orthodox Catholicism -

saintpaulemmaus.org/what-is-orthodoxy/introduction-to-orthodox-christianity/

Attached: 4f7.jpg (680x699, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-technology-microsoft-pope/pope-discusses-ethics-of-artificial-intelligence-with-microsoft-chief-idUSKCN1Q22B0?utm_source=reddit.com
thetablet.co.uk/news/11356/explosive-new-book-lifts-lid-on-gay-priests-in-the-vatican
apnews.com/397f2c76afc04532908035a66ccaacc8
lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-mueller-issues-manifesto-a-quasi-correction-of-pope-francis-pontif
borgenproject.org/6-facts-poverty-in-serbia/
storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-24932855/documents/5c65b9ce2d1279UZUQOn/Manuscript Rev 12-13-17Draft02061918.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessional_Lutheranism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As one eloquent user once stated in this thread:
"Catholicism is the only way to go. Christ left us ONE holy Catholic and apostolic Church. One, not 3700. People are right, when it comes to naming the flaws of our Church, and we're with you. We want change, we want a return to orthodoxy, and to oust the current pope. You should know that it's not just the Catholic church with a history of abuse, every other denomination does as well, but the protestants hide it, and only mention the Catholics. Part of this is due to the fact we started letting faggots in and telling them God loves them... The other part is letting women have any sort of say and cucked men giving in to their demands for "equality". Go to a pre Vatican 2 parish like mine and you won't see any of that. The men run the show and women wear dresses and veils. Veils and communion rails put the laity in its place. Instead of whining about the problems, quit being lazy and do your part to help fix it. People take the easy way and just throw their hands up and that's why things continue on the way they do. Go to a non orthodox catholic church and you'll see what I'm talking about, chock full of worthless and weak cafeteria Catholics who are cucked, secular degenerates. America is facing similar societal problems and I don't see people saying, "let's just not be American", instead there's movements going on to fix it, and it blows my mind that some of you faggots aren't working equally hard to rectify the problems plaguing our Church. I'm serious, go to a orthodox, pre-Vatican 2 church and see for yourself. See the true, conservative and pious Catholics that overshadowed by the secular and progressive scum bags that everyone equates as a representation of all Catholics. Quit being lazy and defeatist faggots and help save our Church."

Attached: microsoft-pope-ethical-ai-768x403.png (768x403, 594K)

further link if anyone's interested in how our holy father (albeit a fucking cuckold) spends his day
reuters.com/article/us-technology-microsoft-pope/pope-discusses-ethics-of-artificial-intelligence-with-microsoft-chief-idUSKCN1Q22B0?utm_source=reddit.com

>Christianity

Cringe, semitic abomination of a religion that literally ruined Europe.

Attached: varg.jpg (785x757, 78K)

b-but fren...

Attached: 1446939344703.png (149x156, 13K)

Attached: 1549990641261.png (556x712, 161K)

Shouldn't you be volunteering at a refugee center?

DEUS VULT!

As a protestant I am automatically disgusted by you Catholics and Orthodox but I'm willing to help in establishing the Protestant Techno Crusaders!

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 100K)

>exist for 500 years
>not a SINGLE crusade
>only import refugees into Minnesota since 1990 and no one talks about it
You disappoint me, protestants

Been looking for a Orthadox Church to start attending after realizing that the Catholic Church was beyond corrupt/cucked.
What the onions of some fellow Christ anons.
1) In the mean time would it be worse for me to not attend mass all together or attend catholic mass as usual but in my heart know that its a giant sham.
2nd Questions. I still have a lot of friends in Cath-Bol Gang (what I call my Catholic Youth Group). I haven't told them about my views on the Catholic Church and beliefs in the superiority of Orthodox. Can I just not tell them and continue to hang out with them & LARP as tho I was still catholic and not burn for it?

Attached: GodForgivesNoTraitor.jpg (640x969, 164K)

how so?

Shouldn’t you be fucking the goats they left back home?

bbuummpp

Thank you, blessed user of the faith

Attached: Lamb_of_God_Sacred_Heart_Church_Berlin.jpg (1920x1202, 568K)

>how so?
Assuming your referring to
>after realizing that the Catholic Church was beyond corrupt/cucked
I'll try give you the TLDR version.
Part of Cath-Bol Gang going on 3 years. Attended a Youth event for all 'Christian youths' in my city. Group spiritual activities, speeches etc. Get to the speech by the Arch-bishop of my city. He immediately jumps into his political onions on the current state of the world, he says "nationalism is evil", MUH 6 gorillion, we all need to fight nationalism because its against God & serve the globo-homo superstate. Then using the 'globo-homo=good' basis he says "Being Christian isn't about following a set of rules, it's an experience". Then starts pushing some bullshit message of, >even tho someone isn't Christian if they preach God's message of "Love and Equality" then they are in their own way.
I'll post a screen cap of my old post when it happened *pic related. Been a while since then. Had to decided how I would handle it but Orthodox seems the correct path.

Attached: OldCathBolGangPost.jpg (640x1656, 434K)

You guys listen to Taylor Marshal and Ann Barnhardt?
They're pretty good and you should check them out if you haven't.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_unknown.jpg (500x370, 57K)

Do you know about the messages of the Holy Virgin Mary in La Salette, Fatima, Garabandal and Madjugore?

TLDR: The Vatican is taken by Satan, but you stick with the fews good priests, something big, world changing, is going to happen very soon.

Any opinions on these 4 appartions?

medjugorje*

I understand your qualms with Catholicism, but you're sorely mistaken if you believe Orthodoggy to be something radically different
But I understand in Australia there must not be many Orthodox communities to even witness, Orthodox communities are even worse in terms of immorality, degeneracy, abortion etc than Catholicism
see: Ukraine, all of the Balkans, Russia, Greece, etc

Attached: mapeuropeabrate.gif (740x516, 18K)

>Novus Ordo
>Communion on Tongue
>Benedict is still Pope
>Salvation in other religions
No, I don't know them, but the matters they discuss seem to be the same everywhere in each Catholic community worldwide.

The good thing is that the Catholics who remain are becoming way more orthodox than the boomer generation.
A lot of millenial/zoomers are leaving the Church, but the orthodox (I'm not talking about the Orthodox Churhc, btw) remain, which means we will have a small but orthodox Church in the future.
Even the young clergy now is way more traditional than the generations before.
Novus Ordo will die organically.

bump for Roman Catholicism

Ok but what would be your recommendation about my previous question
>I still have a lot of friends in Cath-Bol Gang (what I call my Catholic Youth Group). I haven't told them about my views on the Catholic Church. Can I just not tell them and continue to hang out with them & LARP as tho I was still Catholic and not burn for it?

Attached: AtheistsAreJews.png (332x461, 267K)

>DEUS VULT!
>Protestant

Attached: YourTraditionsAreSHIT.jpg (506x556, 43K)

it's sad that the Catholic Church has been subverted by jews but that doesn't mean that we can't take it back
one day the real catholicism will appear again and destroy this judeo-christianity we are seeing today

Based and redpilled BUT
>Can I just not tell them and continue to hang out with them & LARP as tho I was still Catholic and not burn for it?
Also personal note. Lots of respect from Australia, Argentina is the lord of South America & question, Was El Presidente Perón based redpilled?

Attached: WeCantExpectDegeneratesToCrucifyThemselves.jpg (750x780, 145K)

Christians Unite!!

Rise Men of the West!

Secular Humanism Ruined the West by normalizing faggotry and letting in the Great Islamic Satan.

Based Defender of the Faith

he was during his campaign and the firsts years of his first presidency then he went full leftist
and you can be against the modern Church and still be a catholic, the thing is i don't consider them real catholics since this fucking pope (i hate that he's an argie too) is against christian values

Thanks I was talking to someone who held Perón up as an example of excellent governance.
> the thing is i don't consider them real Catholics since this fucking pope (i hate that he's an argie too) is against christian values
Ok, ty for your answer.

Attached: GibraltarIsSerbian.jpg (717x536, 82K)

Perfidious serbja strikes again

thetablet.co.uk/news/11356/explosive-new-book-lifts-lid-on-gay-priests-in-the-vatican

Attached: Book.jpg (1124x787, 104K)

he's a great example as a politician if you want to be extremely popular but at the same time he's a good example of how people only listen what they want

Attached: origin of demons.jpg (646x385, 69K)

>map from 2012
>data includes Athetists who make up a large % of Russias population
Ever get tired of shilling?

Attached: 1920px-Saint_Isaac%27s_Cathedral_in_SPB[1].jpg (1920x1271, 475K)

apnews.com/397f2c76afc04532908035a66ccaacc8

Attached: R (21).jpg (600x847, 138K)

Attached: 1543423002584.jpg (214x236, 18K)

Yeah, slavshit country's that can't contribute anything but raw resources and toilet cleaners must've suddenly turned moral and traditional in the span of 7 short years, for no reason
At least you're not Bulgaria, so don't be sad

Who else here read Cardinal Muller's manifesto? I highly recommend it. If you are a practicing Catholic it is nothing new, since it's basically just a four-page summary of basic Church teachings on the Eucharist, the priesthood, and the role and the authority of the Church. But it's a really excellent, clear summary that concisely and directly summarizes core Catholic teachings.

It's really, really good. If you have any friends who want to know more about Catholicism you should give them this to read, it will answer a lot of their questions:

lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-mueller-issues-manifesto-a-quasi-correction-of-pope-francis-pontif

Attached: Card_Gerhard_Ludwig_Mller_Daniel_Ibez_CNA_CNA_6_14_16.jpg (760x507, 21K)

FOR ISRAEL!

we must retake the holy land and crucify the enemies of our lord DEUS IN REGNIUM

>can't contribute anything
Slavs are the only people capable of sending men to space now
The ISS would not be possible without Slavs

FOR THE LAND THAT GOD GAVE TO THE JEWS!!! DOOS VOLT!!!

>One in four people in Serbia lives below the poverty line, making it the poorest country in Europe
borgenproject.org/6-facts-poverty-in-serbia/
Superpower by 2030, ja?

but what about Saint Nievsky?
the took that land against Christ's will and they only care about their filthy YahWeh

reminder that one world religion comes after the jews and the muzzies kill each other and the catholic church tries to fill the power vacuum by uniting all branches of Christianity under their authority. They will try to enforce sunday worship and unite with america to make it happen.

Attached: Belgische_Bisschoppen.jpg (490x317, 89K)

>jews and the muzzies
fucking finally

Nice non-argument
Typical of all brainlet shills

"...even words of Truth..."

Attached: Michaelstomp.jpg (2825x4259, 3.75M)

>it's a Protestant picks and chooses passages from the Bible to suit their prearranged agenda

Reminder that your fat fuck king, Luther, literally took books out of the Bible when they didn't suit his goals. He even wanted to remove Revelation.

Attached: Pope_Francis_in_March_2013.jpg (996x996, 128K)

yeah they are going to be gone and just like the papal church placed itself atop rome, they will place themselves atop the empire left behind. why do you think Trump made a surprise visit to the pope his first trip overseas? when the religious authority has been restored along with their already established political authority we will have another dark ages persecution of anyone who follows the ten commandments (including the fourth) will be labeled religious zealots and be sent to rehabilitation camps those who refuse to bend the knee to the papal authority will be put to death. pope francis will be deposed and benedict will return to the throne assuming a new not yet used name fulfilling the 8th king who was one of the 7 prophecy from revelations.

Luther was a faggot but that traitor of Francisco is too

I'm not the biggest fan of Pope Francis either, but he is validly the Pope and we are bound to submit to him and obey him. Besides, he's already 82 and he is probably not going to live more than five years longer. All we have to do is wait him out.

we didn't change the sabbath day as a MARK of our authority on all matters ecclesiastical. That was papal rome and there is a reason the fourth commandment is the only one that says specifically REMEMBER almost like God had the foresight to see it would be used in an end times deception. You can laugh at me, mock me but you won't mark me one day everything i've spoken will come to pass because it's been foretold when that time comes i pray you'll remember this conversation and recognize the corruption for what it is.

Attached: 35252552.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

no worries they will try to pin all the pedophilia in the church on him because he tried to audit the bank of the Vatican (only good thing he's done imo he's a Jesuit after all)

and if a pope dies when they are not in good standing with the papacy (like after being deposed) they don't count as a pope. storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-24932855/documents/5c65b9ce2d1279UZUQOn/Manuscript Rev 12-13-17Draft02061918.pdf

Yeah, I'm increasingly convinced that Cardinal Pell's trial in Australia is somehow being set up by some fuckers who were mad that he was poking around the Vatican's finances. Some of the articles about it made it sound like a sham.

Nice digits.
How do you know he's an American like you?

they need fall guys so pope Benedict can come under a new name and call for a clean slate a new era where the pedophiles have been purged from the church but anyone familiar with revelations knows that will be a deception for the millstone that destroys the sea beast from revelations is symbolic of child abuse.

you can already see the papacy pushing the protest is over meme and trying to bring the orthodox christians into the fold. the one world religion is Catholicism it's been very clear from the get go. the book of daniel and the book of revelations confirm it and if you check the manuscript i linked storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-24932855/documents/5c65b9ce2d1279UZUQOn/Manuscript Rev 12-13-17Draft02061918.pdf you'll begin to understand why it's a long read but worthwhile.

paganiggers were isolated here are there anymore in this thread? If there are, here is your theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

Anyway, I know we're all kind of sick of Pope Francis by now, but really, things are better than they've been in a while. There are a lot of new, younger priests who are very traditional and orthodox, and some of them are slowly becoming bishops. The Latin Mass is growing every year, at least in America and France. A lot of the lapsed Catholics may not come back but everyone who stays is serious about the Faith. Compared to the 1970s, when the fucking guitar Masses were everywhere and Americans were openly defying Humanae Vitae, things have gotten much better.

Attached: Mass-ad-orientem.jpg (770x439, 74K)

Ask GOD directly. Why would you seek the advice of POL? vs. talking to God directly. Do the right thing my friend in Christ -> the "Temple is within you" and all you have to do is communicate with God directly. He will provide the answers that you seek. God bless

Er Strafe Es

Attached: GottStrafe4.jpg (511x800, 81K)

(((pagans))) are the same as jews but without history since the nords were so fucking retarded that the didn't even wrtoe about their religion

fucking finally, sign me up

Attached: 1547657681812.jpg (688x1024, 114K)

slay evil

Attached: 331b34478088c534a747d7d5a390dafbdc4c4593_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

For fuck sake another sky daddy thread! Why don't you people just go back to getting diddled by your priest or fucking your sisters you backwards cavemen. Why would I pray for ANYONE when I can just help them HURR DUHH Jesus will save them, then why doesn't he help them you desert Jew worshipping closet homos? Lol why aren't you atheists like every other civilized people on this planet HAVE YOU EVER EVEN HEARD OF SCIENCE? Of course not you dumb stick worshipping troglodytes, sky daddy will save people from starving meanwhile Christian do nothing. The big bang literally disproves god, have you even heard of red wave shift or any of the evidence that your god is literally Santa Claus except only the retarded children believed in him. It would be better if you Trump dick sucking, gay hating fucking primitives just jumped off a bridge. Lol you're all basically start Jewish since you read the the old testicle first. Moses saw a burning and it spoke to him hahaha fucking Christians get their moral compass from some nigger talking to a fucking plant in a cave. Do me a favour and leave your mom's basement a second and ask the grass in your garden if it thinks men should be able to tape women freely??? If it didn't then you can be saved from this barbarism and we can talk about other religions that might be legit, like Islam or Buddhism. Lol but you won't because muh pastor said the talking snake is evil. Nig tier religions should go back to America and wall yourselves off so brain people can fuck you to death. Build an ark and drown you fucking lol iq scum. just kidding praise Jesus amen.

Never fucking forget, Pagancucks and KIKES btfo ETERNALLY

Attached: 1547660632831.jpg (1395x730, 484K)

i mean the 8th king who was one of the 7 should live to see the second coming of jesus and pope benedict is well into his 90s... no one knows the EXACT hour but i'd say the convulsions are getting closer

Can't be a christfag if you like anime.

according to the papal prophecies, Francis is the last pope, but who can rely on such things

for reference en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
Shut the fuck up, kikefag

Attached: 1546666398489.jpg (699x1024, 235K)

according to bible prophecy pope benedict is the 8th king who was one of the 7 i'd take the word of God over the word of Rome any day.

Attached: 1537163677023.jpg (459x527, 28K)

yo this wrathchan shit is fucking lit, rolling for wrathchan to stab fools with a rifle-mounted bayonet

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

SOON

Attached: No_1bf115_6386807.jpg (1200x1897, 391K)

KIKEFILTH BTFO ETENERALLY
DAY OF THE ROPE SOON

Attached: 1547854290294.png (612x392, 466K)

>kikefag
You're worse than the jews, they didn't have to use shitty cartoons to shill their religion.
Not to say I hate christians, I just hate the animenigger christians infesting this board.

SEETHING KIKEKEKS
TRANNYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Attached: 1548263982310.jpg (1868x750, 772K)

>The memeflag call me a Kike
Ein Gott, Ein Reich, Ein Volk

Attached: 1540105684831.png (2000x2000, 1.32M)

nigger gtfo Jow Forums is and always has been christian cult of kek was a meme that retards took too far nothing more.

Attached: 1530955640836.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH
I didn't call YOU a kike, KIKES in general are on suicide watch, as evidence above

Attached: 1545771395804.jpg (829x600, 88K)

when's the next reconquista?

reconquista? what's that?
inquistion? We'd NEVER do that user
(SOON)

Attached: 1514248330992.png (600x600, 339K)

>discord drannies
>kikes
I said I hate animeniggers and people using it to shill their religion, that's not kike behavior, that's just hating the faggotry infesting this board.
If anything, kikes would scream "anime board" and try to fit in as much as possible.
Nice trips.

>drannies
Are you mentally fucking retarded

missed the t, sorry
*trannies

Attached: types_of_christians.png (3777x1024, 388K)

JEWRATS ON SUICIDE WATCH
CAN'T EVEN KEEP THEIR OILY FINGERS STILL

Attached: scared-nervous-panic-sweaty-cry-desperate-jew-kike-yid-hebrew-tears-merchant.png?fit=354%2C504.png (354x504, 62K)

The L*therans will surely s-save us!
o-oh... wait..

Attached: picture-221.png (631x671, 427K)

Explain what is even slightly jewish about what I have said?

>anime and cucktholics
Makes sense. You’ll continue diddling boys while ahmed fucks your women.

shut the fuck up kikefilth

Attached: C5RMopuWQAE5Exu.jpg:large.jpg (248x400, 35K)

that's sweden's problem, not lutheranism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessional_Lutheranism

>see's christian thread
Like flies to honey, you jewfilth can't resist

Attached: jew-on-oybay.jpg?w=1000.jpg (346x341, 38K)

Sick deflect, ignoring what I've said and calling me a kike over and over. Say, show your flag. I'm not hiding behind one.

reminded me of this

Attached: clarinada8.jpg (567x808, 201K)