G N O S I S

BECOME GNOSTIC.

REJECT THE DEMIURGE, THE CREATOR GOD, MAKER OF MATERIAL, YALDABAOTH.
STOP SERVING THE ARCHONS OF THIS AEON. BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY INTO THE LIGHT OF LIGHT, TRUE GOD OF TRUE GOD, VERY GOD OF VERY GOD.
YOUR ENEMY IS THIS EARTH AND ITS MAKER.

GNOSIS IS NOT A JOURNEY, IT IS AN END. AN END TO ALL SUFFERING. ULTIMATE UNDERSTANDING.

THE MONAD BECKONS YOU, BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY, THE END OF THAT ROAD IS GNOSIS. RETURN TO YOUR TRUE GOD, HE WHO IS DISTANT, WHO LOVES US ALL.

THE TRIBAL JEW GOD YHWH HAS DECEIVED MAN. CHRIST IS THE SAVIOR OF MANKIND, NOT THE SERVANT OF THE JEW.

GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS
GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS
GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS
GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS
GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS
GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS
GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS
GNOSIS GNOSIS GNOSIS

Attached: salvation belongs to the bold.jpg (745x703, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCEclurHc9I
lib1.org/_ads/093BD502D561B73DDFE61435A4C48C8A
lib1.org/_ads/6CD622ED1F9B86BAB57D1EBC8F1AFB0D
lib1.org/_ads/DD44F49A204C731E9E0C7F61885C6C12
dharmaocean.org/connect/free-audio-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1532275106751.jpg (800x756, 76K)

Heil wotan

Attached: 1548122337725.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

What if it was the other way around? What if this simulation was never meant to be played, and someone hacked it just for fun?

what did frog mean by this?

Attached: 1494616835624.gif (500x537, 709K)

i fucking hate archons, bro's

Attached: 1511239444332.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Im conflicted. Been reading up on gnostics and I like some of the ideas even if they seem heretical.... particularly the part about the vengeful and jealous OT god not being the incorruptible all perfect radiance of perfect light true source of everything. But can you provide links to early Christian gnostics and their rites? How do you go from "the material world is evil" to modern left hand path gnosticism and satanic degeneracy like Crowley and OTO et all?

Attached: 26285295_196244744447317_4531176401197334528_n.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Is that Goebbels reincarnated as a girl?

Maybe it was made for something else and a metajew hijacked it because he sucks.

Gnosticism, like every other tradition, can be either left or right hand path. Left causes harm, right doesn't. Both left and right belong to the same whole.

Reject the ultimate heresy: youtube.com/watch?v=OCEclurHc9I

Thats where I dont agree. I am aware of the idea behind what you speak but I will never be convinced ritualistically torturing, raping,murdering, and consuming children can ever be seen as "bro in the end its all part of the One being". Perfect light abhors the abyss - the abyss it is not part of the light as a whole. That train of thought is what gets you antinomianism, sabbatean franskism, Aghoris, etc.

Attached: 0686efd0b8442ca7a4e06887371ec478b8bccaf07686a92f0dd2819d8b625bff.jpg (966x1000, 324K)

You can find many texts but bear in mind they are written by their political and spiritual enemies. Gnosticism doesnt have 'rites' per se, as it is an umbrella term for a number of different sects and groups, both Christian and Pagan. The defining, binding element is that Gnosticism posits that the only way to truly have knowledge of the spiritual is by direct experience with the divine, as opposed to receiving this knowledge through an intermediary or through dogma.

Reminder that gnosticism is not christianity since it twists the Genesis creation story, the fall, and by extension Christ's mission of redemption

This is one of the hardest concepts for me to grasp: that such brutalism exists within the world of the Father. I try to rationalise it by telling myself that the love of the Father is tempered by an undying respect for the free will of creation, which, not realising the underlying unity of all things, seeks to control and dominate other aspects of creation.

Christ, you are still a cult of Yahweh fag. Jesus is Zeus. The true creator God.

I think the same. We have perfect free will - if God forced us to be good we would be puppets and he wouldn't be god.This means we can either be saints or demons and make this reality full of love and light or an absolute hell which is what the satanic elite have chosen. To be honest I am going through a personal faith crisis of sorts which is nudging me towards some gnostic concepts precisely because there is so much evil and pain in this world I have a hard time accepting creation. I feel there is no reason to play this game.

Attached: push_the_button.jpg (506x960, 29K)

my b

It's all jewish bullshit, nobody gives a fuck about what you do except the people who get screwed by it and all the other entities either aren't very engaged in these dramas or they are assholes. There is no all embracing bipolar sky daddy.

I think that's true. A lot of people feel the same as you - that there is no reason to play this game. Ask yourself: What kind of a person are you now, knowing all that you do about the nature of the world, compared to the person you were when you were ignorant to it? Have you grown physically or mentally? How about spiritually? Higher self seems to be indifferent to our suffering in the physical or how we react to what's going on around us here. It seems only concerned with placing us in an environment which offers the greatest potential for growth, especially spiritual growth, or offer service. I suspect that spiritual growth and service to others is the currency of the next world or realm or whatever.

Thanks for that hot take. Another r/atheism kid who's got the universe all figured out.

All conceptualizations are equally false. The light is an illusion. The dark is an illusion. I am an illusion. You are an illusion. I don't mean to be rude but this is a complex, nuanced thing we are discussing and Jow Forums will never be the best place for it.

You create an entire dreamworld in your head every night when you dream. If you really want the truth, that sentence is all you need to get started. Good luck.

Attached: 1463253.jpg (540x657, 141K)

>sky daddy
Dear macaque friend please go tip your fedora somewhere else or at the very least attain a basic level of understanding of the theological concept of God before you shitpost.
That's what keeps me going back to the light....the idea that my suffering pales when looking at our collective suffering, that it is a trap of my pain body to drive me further into the black cube of the egoic mind and into nihilism and despair. When I think about my loved ones and their radiance I feel clear in that at the very least I should worry about easing the suffering of others as I can. We are small children trapped in a prison and if we can awake to our suffering the next step is helping the other children around us. Their suffering and pain hurts more than our own.
I agree with your picture. I have seen my reality and my idea of every single word and concept, from "self" to "life" to "God" utterly dissolve into meaningless void while passing through other dimensions which I couldnt even comprehend, some populated by very dark entities, until there was nothing but total and absolute darkness and cold. There in that ultimate reality I willed the smallests of lights to be because I wanted something to illuminate the emptiness.

That doesn't change the fact that in this moment in this simulation there are children being raped and tortured for pleasure and power. Their pain is not a "dream". I doubt you would find solace in your words if it was you feeling their pain.

Attached: the_truth_way_life.jpg (750x937, 127K)

One time a number of years ago I was tripping balls on LSD in the Sahara desert. and I came to the conclusion that because beauty exists, God indisputably does.exist.

Beauty is after all matter of harmony, and for things to be so ordered that we 'sing' in resonance to the harmony of the world, logically demonstrates that we are of the sentient world, and also of God.

However this was followed a psychedelic nanosecond later by a darker realisation: he definitely exists, but given the undeniable darkness and horror in the word wen beauty is a possibility, he must be an absolute cunt.

And it's true- each persons life is constructed to lead that particular individual through the most infernal and personalised torture, as if to extract the maximum pain from their immortal soul. Often the 'divinity' takes years setting up his fiendish personal joke on you, finally giving you what you desire, only to watch it rot in front of your eyes and fall through your fingers like sand.

Only a divinity could do this. And I refuse to believe that divinity is 'Good.' I am a mere primate, but animals are innocent and I have moral authority over the corrupt and corrupting captain of this world.

>I agree with your picture.
That text is from a book on the secret Oral teachings of Tibetan Buddhism. The problem is that once we fully accept life as a dreamlike projection of our own minds we realize there is no one else to teach spirituality to. For this reason most who really know don't teach. It could be argued that remaining part of this illusory experience for the sake of satisfying our Earthly desires is the left hand path. In the end we let go.

Attached: 151773338758332248.jpg (370x1200, 170K)

>no creator
fake gnosticism detected. getting desperate, satan?

Oh right this is what that homeless guy at the traino was yelling about.
Sorry buddy, I can't spare any yalbadoos today.

Sounds like you are having an interesting dream today!

The Antichrist is the Son of the Demiurge, Jesus is the Son of the Father of the Universe.

Kek is an Ogdoad meaning one of the Aeons.

They are above the Archons and the Demiurge is the Chief Archon of the 7 heavens.

Kek is of the Eightfold.

The Divine Autogenes is the Ennead.

They all derive from the Monad.

The Demiurge wants you to think that he is the Creator of All and Father of the Universe.

But he is only an Archon.

Kek is an Aeon so yes he is Above the Archons.

But he is not the Monad.

People sure do invent a lot of words to describe the indescribable, don't they.

it is my life's goal to linguistically describe the ineffable

Sounds like an unsatisfying dream but I wish you the best experience in it.

> other entities
> atheism
It's time to go back to elementary school and learn how to read, zogbots.

Sorry that was the conclusion you came to, eventhough it is similar to what I have been feeling. Just remember that most of what you describe is caused by ourselves. Christ came to show us the way out of that suffering and to do so he suffered in ways I doubt anyone posting in 4chins has ever experienced. I do know there is beauty and selfless love in the world because I have seen it. It is rare but it is real. And yes, even that will fade and die and rot and return to dust because that is the nature of our universe - but at the same time the light emanated from that is something that cannot rot or die, only be freed from this sinulation. Right now I am focusing on the suffering of others to escape the suffering of my own mind. St Francis of Assisi was woke af and I believe his words contain a key to solving much of our problems.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190214-194056_Brave.jpg (1055x1122, 699K)

All sacred teachers are the same person underneath the skin. All of them, filled with the same Spirit. All people, filled with the same Spirit.

Jeremiah 23:24
"Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him?" saith the LORD. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" saith the LORD.

Proverbs 25:2
God conceals the revelation of his word
in the hiding place of his glory.
But the honor of kings is revealed
by how they thoroughly search out
the deeper meaning of all that God says.

Most Christians can't grasp this because it stands in opposition to their conceptualization of an external savior.

>You are an illusion. I don't mean to be rude but this is a complex, nuanced thing we are discussing and Jow Forums will never be the best place for it.
Can you recommend a better place for esoteric discussions such as this? I am getting really tired of all the excess noise and spam bot posting on this board.

Attached: 1534694704594.jpg (3200x2806, 3.22M)

>people on this site actually believe this retarded shit

Not really, most are full of liberals. Like Jesus in the desert, we often walk this part of the path alone.
You may enjoy these books, they are free downloads:
The Tibetan Book of the Dead: First Complete Translation
lib1.org/_ads/093BD502D561B73DDFE61435A4C48C8A
The Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan Buddhist Sects
lib1.org/_ads/6CD622ED1F9B86BAB57D1EBC8F1AFB0D
Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
lib1.org/_ads/DD44F49A204C731E9E0C7F61885C6C12
If you can tolerate libshits these audio series are appropriate and free:
dharmaocean.org/connect/free-audio-series/

Attached: 1093526.jpg (540x281, 37K)