$9.15 billion for international security assistance
$1.9 billion for foreign food and hunger programs
$3.1 billion for global health programs
$3 billion for international development assistance
$3.7 billion to support the economies of foreign countries
$4.4 billion for international disaster assistance
$3.8 billion for assistance for foreign refugees

$1.3 billion for a fence that local officials have veto power over
Bill that encourages child trafficking and gives amnesty for anyone with a child in their house

Attached: 3.png (581x169, 52K)

Such a great president am I right?

My Mother is a DIEHARD Trump fan. I'm at her house visiting, she told me that she's done with Trump if he signs this. She said "Looks like we voted a Con Man in, just like Obama...this is his You Can Keep Your Doctor" moment, but worse."

This woman literally never misses Hannity or Tucker, and she says if Trump signs it, he'll disgrace himself. She's gonna crack.

Lol, why do Whites even pay taxes? If you don't have a family to take care of, there is no excuse not to be a NEET--or at the very least, be like a nigger and don't report your income or pay taxes.

you'd have to be a literal retard to believe that trump somehow had part in writing this. you are exactly that

Didn't he sign it though? lol

Hmmmmm maybe he won't sign it then. Pro tip - he will.

He signed it you retard

It hasn't been officially signed yet

He said he'll sign it and I doubt he'll do otherwise

lf you don't make shit this works... Until you get audited.
If you do make good money I doubt you last long.

He's probably referencing that the original deal Trump rejected had $1.6 billion for his wall. And through his expert negotiating he managed to get $1.3 billion for the wall with tons of other shit y'all hate. That's where the criticism come from, not saying Trump penned the compromise himself you knuckledragger.

total of eight items : $30.35 billion

we spend more money on other people in other countries then we do on ourselves. What a fucking joke

im not voting for his kike puppet ass again in 2020 thats for sure
all Trump has done so far is shit for israel
and he gave tax cuts to billionaires

hillary would actually probably have been better tbqh and im a right winger saying this

>hillary would actually probably have been better tbqh and im a right winger saying this
3/10 bait

It's like a rain of gibs to fake NGOs!

>$3.7 billion to support the economies of foreign countries
>$3.8 billion for assistance for foreign refugees
all acts of treason

This. What the fuck

How the fuck do you even be a neet passed your mid 20s? Fake schizophrenia?

>billions of dollars spent on bullshit around the world
Nothing shocking or new, what's shocking is that dems put up such a fight when a few billion was to be spent on our own border
>$1.3 billion for a fence that local officials have veto power over
irrelevent if National Emergency is declared. The only part to be suspicious of is the protection for anyone in the household of a sponsor or "potential sponsor".