How do I stop hating children

They're noisy, dirty and stupid. They drool and they make me retch with their drooling. They are obsessed with superheroes and other inane shit. They don't listen to what you say, they don't obey, they just don't give a fuck and destroy everything they touch. I hate the way they articulate their idiotic sentences, I hate their shrill voices, I hate how they stomp their feet while running around. I hate that they spit their food. I hate their laughter. I hate how they look like tiny old men, I hate their stupid vacuous eyes.

How do I stop hating these creatures with every fiber of my being? They are of age 3 and my brother's, but they are always here cause he works 24/7 to feed them.

Attached: south-africa-man-throws-baby-off-roof-695756.jpg (620x413, 47K)

a)they aren't creatures, they are humans and you were also a kid and people had to deal with you too.
b) Best way to not hate something is to understand it. Offer to help a relative with babysitting or offer in the paper a babysitting service.

Personally I dont believe hate exists, its just fear. No one can escape fear, only way through fear is through it. Once you understand it, theres no reason to be afraid anymore.

You're probably mad at something else. You're just redirecting that anger to something nearby because you don't want to face it.

Tell us more about your brother and your current situation in life, as I leave this thread without intent to return.

>they are humans
They're underdeveloped humans with half a brain

>its just fear
Yes there's fear too. It's incredibly stressful to be around them because you're always afraid they might hurt themselves cause they're so stupid.

I just want to read in peace without stress but I have to check on them and they make so much noise

Also I'm 80% sure one of the two is in the autistic spectrum, he's incredibly hard to deal with and he's always crying

Are you living with your brother, or what? Sounds like you're in a weird place where you have to do his parenting for him.

I lied, I came back. There aren't enough interesting threads.

I live with my mother. My brother drops the kids off while he's working, which is always. Their mother is a nurse who's also always working. So yeah me and my mother have to do their parenting. When they're with their parents they just hand them a tablet so they can watch Chinese superhero bootleg videos on repeat

how do you feel about animal young?

Love em

kids are 100x more annoying. i think its ok to dislike kids. its not like the people who love kids usually decided to love kids anyway.
i could explain why i sorta like kids (though im grateful i dont have to live with any. sorry bud) but i honestly dont think it would help you.

no offense dude, but in many of my interactions with people who dislike children, a lot of them have autistic tendencies.

If you ever find that a lot of people seem to disagree with you, check out forums such as wrongplanet and see if you can identify with them.

They’re not your kids, of course you hate them. Once you actually have a kid that came from you it’s a totally different thing. You will have annoyances but you’ll put up with it because that kid is part of you.

You hang out on Jow Forums, I’m guessing you diagnose everyone with autism like the thousands of other memefags online.

I do know that feeling. It's like, you want to discipline them because they clearly need it, but you feel like you're overstepping your bounds because you're not their real parent.

I'd say, talk it out with your brother. It will relieve some of your stress at least. Then maybe he'll be understanding if you have to yell at them from time to time.

>no offense dude, but in many of my interactions with people who dislike children, a lot of them have autistic tendencies.
I don't think I'm autistic but I have major depression and ocd

I yell at them already when they disobey. They don't care. Most of the time they just laugh.

The autistic one doesn't even act like he listens 90% of the time. He just keeps doing whatever then maybe looks at you with idiot eyes. If you try to stop him abruptly he drops laying down on the floor and stays there with a blank expression. You have to literally drag him around by his weight

If they don't learn some discipline at some point, they will grow up to be terrible people. Tell your brother to do what he's supposed to as a father or do whatever you have to. Take their shit away.

not really, i have gone on a couple of forums with childfree people and there even are several threads concerning issues about themselves which are prominent issues in autistic people.

Also a lot of CF people who I have talked to seemed way, way more negative than anyone else I have heard - so I asked them genuinely that do they hate themselves? there was a lot of agreement and civil discussion, but the admin decided to ban me for "flaming" when others had no issue (autistic people are known for being oversensitive and that definitely was displayed by several in the forums)

Just tell your brother you are gonna beat them with a belt until they stop being such annoying brats or drop them off to a daycare or something

They're 3. THREE YEARS OLD AND HE WONDERS WHY HE HATES THEM.

Humans can't learn to be adults in 3 fuckin years dude. Shit, oftentimes they can't learn to be an adult in 50 years.

I'm a parent. Toddler ages are awful. I only had one kid and I was ripping my hair out begging to be necked by some unseen force.

It gets better though. Once the kids are like 8-10 their personalities will start developing to the point where you should be able to figure out how they're gonna conduct themselves as teens. If they're little shitheads at 8-10 you better take an extended vacation when they're teenagers dude.

Lucky for me my kid is really chill. He was a massive pain in my ass until he was 5 though.

>Take their shit away.
They are capable of insane, hours-long tantrums that I am not willing to put up with. Hearing then crying is like nails on chalkboard to me

Well they're only three. You gotta play with them until they're tired teaching them real life lessons is hard asf so I wouldn't bother.

you are a sociopath, you cannot be fixed

>retch
>inane
>shrill
>vacuous
>fiber

Eh.
The short answer would be that you lack self-awareness.

What's wrong with those words? My English is self-taught

This is actually a completely normal response that man has to a child that isn’t his own. Children are objectively insufferable by any standard, your brain literally changes when you become a parent so you don’t kill them.

Hmmm...

How do I stop hating Asians?

They're noisy, dirty, and stupid. They eat fucked-up shit and make me wretch with their cuisine. They are obsessed with rice and other inane shit. They don't listen to what you say, they don't obey, they just don't give a fuck and destroy everything they touch. I hate the way they articulate their stupid sentences, I hate their shrill voices, I hate how they stomp on babies while walking down the street. I hate that they eat with their mouths open. I hate their laughter. I hate how they look like tiny old chinks, I hate their stupid slit eyes.

How do I stop hating these creatures with every fiber of my being? They are over a billion in number and have their own land, but they are always here because they fucked their land over by working it 24/7 to feed their never-ending population.

Attached: 20181104_134842.jpg (298x344, 58K)

Just hate them and when you have them it will go away.

Why do you want to stop hating them? Just don't hurt them and you're fine. You can't really decide what you feel about x subject or trick yourself into not feeling that.

I want to make the experience more bearable for myself

Weak. You probably react, which prompts more hollering.

>You probably react
What do you mean? I tell them that good kids don't whine, etc. but when they're on a tantrum they just stop listening