I am on a watch list in my university

I am on a watch list in my university.

They sent me to a psychologist and make me believe I am mentally ill.

The reason is because I am a loner and I love privacy.
And the corrupt organization I study for is all about being social and being an open book.

I am being treated differently and people treat me like some kind of monster. I have to do things over and over again for arbitrary reasons.

I feel like some kind of monster and the organization seems to enjoy my suffering.

For instance:
I asked the professor where I do an internship if I am allowed to quit, he says I can't even though I have put in double the hours of any other student.

Another professor made me also do a course over "because I was not ready"

It feels like I am constantly dealing with KYC and they want to change who I am.

my heart hurts and I am in huge student debt.
they said repeatedly that it was my own responsibility and they don't care about my student debt.

there are a few other students who are also being bullied.

How do I stand up to this?
It's a very subjective education so you have to gain approval from superiors in order to pass.

Attached: 502.jpg (351x359, 41K)

Shoot up the university.

Better toe the line, faggot.

>They sent me to a psychologist and make me believe I am mentally ill.

what did you do ya goof

dont

there is a lot of gossip behind everyone's backs

so I avoided everybody.

They couldn't judge me, then made me see a psychologist in the university.

the psychologist said nothing was wrong.

then they kept bullying me.

Now once a week I have to attend a mandatory lecture, with a psychologist present who is watching me and taking notes.
they have not told me, but I notice.

also the headmaster and different teachers said I was on a watchlist.

another female teacher said in the pas that "I was scary"

while she walked by me. I just ignored it, but thats how they talk about me.

I have never done anything to hurt others. But I have been excluded from a lot of social activities because they think I am weird.

hmmmmmm

what did you do user

I really don't know man

they say "They don't trust me".

What do you study?

Is this the smallest university ever? How do they have time to care this much?

I swear to God, it's like harry potter Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

attending is more important to them than studying.
Also lots of faggots.

the school has about 1000 people, it's dental school.

So I try to become a dentist.
But you have to fit in to this clique otherwise you won't make it.

user what the hell did you do, seriously

I swear to God, they think I am a weirdo. I didn't really do anything wrong.

They accuse me of all sorts of shit behind my back. I don't even know what they say but according to my feelings it's not positive.

I think you don't understand what it's like.
if you don't fit in, they will try to bully you out or make you conform.

In most countries you can get jailed for inciting terrorism, especially if OP decides to. Jow Forums will hand over your IP and post history to authorities.

Oh, I also said I was going to sue them.
so that explains that they want to declare I am mentally ill.

They know I know it's corrupt.

also they have changed some of their policies because of me.

user can you try to sit down with a professor or advisor you trust and just be like "okay what am I doing wrong?" and whatever they tell you just pretend like you are interested in doing it and just pretend long enough to finish school?

I mean it does sound like they are full of shit, but then again, I feel like you're withholding information. Do you look scary? Do you act unusual, like talk to yourself or stare at people?

I really won't do anything illegal

>They accuse me of all sorts of shit behind my back. I don't even know what they say but according to my feelings it's not positive.
So how do you know they're accusing you of "all sorts of shit" if you don't know what they say?

Attached: 1543927585394.jpg (450x320, 33K)

why did you say that

I have asked what it is I am doing wrong.
they won't answer.

They keep saying stuff like; my suit is wrinkled. or that I smell, or that I'm not wearing the right shoes. (I wear normal shoes, but it has to be hygienic so you can't officially wear normal shoes but with other students it's not really a problem. but with me it is a problem.)

I feel like they keep searching for stuff to put me down.

I don't talk to myself. I don't stare at people. But I am extremely reserved and distant and quiet.

they think that's weird because they find it hard to judge me.

because they suspended me for almost a year without being clear as to why I got suspended.

also they discriminate me constantly and treat me like crap.

>They keep saying stuff like; my suit is wrinkled. or that I smell, or that I'm not wearing the right shoes.
What? Who says this? Your professors? I'm talking about asking for help in regard to graduating. There's got to be something you're doing wrong.

You're very clearly not telling us the whole story, we can't help you.

or he's legit crazy and doesn't 1) remember or 2) understand what he did to get suspended

user there's got to be something we're missing. Do you have any friends or family, or even like a doctor who can give you advice? Like, they're not giving you answers.

yeah the teachers who have to judge me.
they talk with each other and some people are just blacklisted.

they also claimed I was autistic. But nowadays, everybody they don't like is autistic.

I also went to the dean higher up with my story, and he got angry too.
He said he knew that it was a weird clique and that you have to fit in.

My guess is 2. He probably did lots of awful things but completely absolves himself of them and blames everyone else.

Bullshit. If you get suspended for a year it must be for a very good reason. What did they say? Why were you suspended?

>Reddit spacing
Maybe you are mentally ill.
If you took your tinfoil hat off they wouldn't treat you like your crazy.

Well OPie, after reading this thread and your responses, I think you are a bit unwell. Sounds like you are paranoid, honestly. Like one of these nutjobs who claim to be gang-stalked.

You can't just be suspended for a year without a hearing. A school has to justify doing so since you paid $10,000s in tuition expenses. What was the formal reason for dismissal?

>they think that's weird because they find it hard to judge me.
>they talk with each other and some people are just blacklisted.
>I feel like they keep searching for stuff to put me down.
>Now once a week I have to attend a mandatory lecture, with a psychologist present who is watching me and taking notes.
they have not told me, but I notice.

How is any of this verifiable? These statements all assume the intentions of others are perfectly known to you, but how do you arrive at these? Clearly you aren't present if/when professors are discussing you.

it’s proper spacing you stupid incel. I never use reddit but I recieve this comment all the time. the fact you pussies even know what reddit is like shows that you use it more than I do.

not op

you're in some for-profit scam uni