Jussie Smollett’s assault suspects have been released

twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1096610764931117056

Attached: 3FB3FB60-310B-4BF3-9F11-32561021DBC5.jpg (680x378, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RaferWeigel/status/1096589512568844288
youtube.com/watch?v=NdITTDl5coE
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/game-changer-jussie-smollett-hires-high-profile-michael-cohen-criminal-defense-attorney/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1537789823814.png (621x282, 56K)

Attached: 1538910589649.png (621x314, 45K)

JUSSIE IS ABOUT TO GET CHARGED

Attached: 1526197841083.png (623x411, 58K)

No one cares MIGAtard

Attached: D090F01E-3C3F-4271-AED2-44120673283F.jpg (220x229, 18K)

>lying nigger is going to prison

Should be heaven for him, all the dicks up his ass he wants

Attached: 1526541832743.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

>Suspects been released
So they finally snitched?

How long til that nigger faggot puts an actual noose around his neck?

Interdasting

SEETHING

COPE

>caring about a fake news story about a nigger

80 IQ zogbots.

Attached: 1539046870561.gif (500x381, 977K)

SOON
twitter.com/RaferWeigel/status/1096589512568844288

Attached: 7786899.png (669x449, 68K)

In game theory there is an exercise called "prisoners dilemma", where it is mathematically proven that when you have two people accused of a crime, it's guaranteed that you will get both to confess in a short period of time.

The police know about this, and use that knowledge in cases like these to get the suspects/witnesses to roll pretty quick.

At this point, IF they were involved with a hoax, they will have spilled all the beans.

These guys were literally arrested at the airport about to leave back to Africa.

Quick rundown?

It's still a good concept to understand, especially if you're planning on going into a life of crime. There's a reason the Sicilians say that "two men can keep a secret when one of them is dead"

youtube.com/watch?v=NdITTDl5coE

I thought they left right after the "attack" and were just getting back when they were picked up?

cause they didn't assault him. it's a hoax. they're his buddies. they snitched and he's in deep shit now.

Pretty much the plot of Gay Niggers From Outer Space, but without the outer space part.

Checked. How long before a gofundme gets put up for him? I say this because some people are so convinced it happened, no amount of reality will change that.

OH NONONO
POLS NARRATIVE IS CRUMBLING

Fucking HEARTY chuckle

kamala harris probably threatened to kill the chiefs entire family if he didn't drop the case, then she instructed him to report that they found traces of Trumps own semen at the scene of the crime.

Attached: jesse kamala.jpg (1181x1079, 1023K)

Y'all rayciss fogettin date hat sass bottle dey dun found up in here

Attached: file-usa-aurora-shooting.jpg (970x1266, 108K)

Either way it works out, it's OK for Jow Forums

Attack is fake... jackpot

Attack is real... why did he insist on race-baiting by wrongly blaming the "white guy"? Is it because he knew no one would give a shit if some unknown actor got into a late night fight?

Attached: GucciManeTattoo.jpg (476x443, 48K)

they let them go because they didn't commit a crime. The only crime that happened was Juicy falsely calling the police and reporting a fake crime.
Faggot should get the same charge his imaginary attackers would've, but we all know how this will go. He probably won't even face charges

Kek

Due to Jussie fasley blaming the men of Wakanda he has now lost his place in the black paradise. Jussie is so fucked hahaha

He just hired one of the best defense lawyers.
I think he's going to be charged.

sup tranny?

Attached: tranny seethe.jpg (960x961, 165K)

Just posted in an other thread. Jussie hired a high powered defense attorney. Looks like this is all going to change fairly quickly.
#smullettAct2019

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/game-changer-jussie-smollett-hires-high-profile-michael-cohen-criminal-defense-attorney/

HE HIRED A DEFENSE ATTORNEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE ABOUT TO GET FIGURATIVELY LYNCHED

>Using the Aurora chimpout as an excuse not to give a press conference before a three day weekend.
They are going to try and sweep this under the rug for as long as possible.

Attached: Down the memory hole.png (609x623, 109K)

YO HUSSY

Chicago can always bank on violence to cover their asses when it comes avoid difficult press conferences.

Think about it, they're broke asses. One of them is an EXTRA on the show making close to nothing. Who paid for their trip to Nigeria all of a sudden the same night this happened they left? So you're a broke pawn with threats of charges against you, of course they squealed. Now Smollett is really being investigated but they don't want to let the public know yet while they're still gathering evidence. Who's paying for Smollett's new top defense attorney? Probably Kamala Harris. Who knows if she's really deep into this because of her "muh anti lynching" bill.

The problem is, it's only going to be filing a false police report which is close to nothing. He won't even get prison time. It'll be a few hundred hours of community service with is a slap on the wrist. We need new laws with heavier penalties against these hoax hate crime accusations.

Oh yeah they do

Attached: 1y12l2rLqmPdMpVSOuYFONiiXYl2sZJ2l1holsO7dqY.jpg (431x768, 112K)

Try living in Chicago as a white person. Niggers get emboldened by shit like this and us regular people pay the price by having to deal with their obnoxious, needlessly confrontational behavior in public spaces.

There is the letter the FBI is investigating. That could make this interesting.

where does he get the money for this shit? oh yeah half jewish

The powdered tylonol and purposely making a false report is going to fuck him hard. He could go away for at least 5 years or so. Hopefully they put the screws to him

He'll walk. Niggers are Americas sacred cows

This is child abuse

Yep, this is the big stuff.

>it's guaranteed that you will get both to confess in a short period of time.
*Rule does not apply to Sicilians.

More than that... he'll get the full apology tour, where he admits he did it, but says he did it because of the suffering that black and brown gays suffer in Trumps America.

Pretty soon, they will call him a "leading advocate for gay rights", and they will point to him as a "hero" who stands up against the evil republicans.

We've seen this too many times before.

Lmao bro nothing will happen. Remember bike lock antifa basher? Probation.

Pretty much this.
>he lied to us all, but he did it for the right reasons!
>and you are a racist, bigot, homophobe for doubting him at all prior to his admission of guilt!

*This is MAGA Country!*

Attached: aurora shooting.jpg (429x430, 54K)

Here on my side of the world (Michigan), we have a lawyer who is the go-to-guy for people who are obviously guilty. So every time someone gets caught with the bloody weapon in their hands (or in one case, the police found the wife's body cut up in a barrel in the garage), they drag out this lawyer.

It's become a running joke among my friends. we hear of a crime, and count how long before this dude shows up to defend them

Attached: Lawyer_For_The_Stars.jpg (3200x1680, 492K)

Prison population statistics say different senpai

Downtown Chicago is the exact place that comes to mind when I think of MAGA Country.

Attached: 1540948985079.jpg (415x415, 12K)

His friendship with powerful anti-white politicians is what got him top-tier defense. He won't serve any time

Checked

Nah nigga, only the dicks he doesn't want

The letter :-)

latter is correct. They flew to nigeria a few hours after executing the fake hate crime and the second they got off the plane returning to Chicago they were arrested.

Again, they got on a plane to nigeria a few hours after the time they have been confirmed to be present in the area of the attack.

boom and checked

ITS HAPPENING NO NIGGER RIM THREADS NEW POL IS UP

TIME TO LEAVE GUYS

they cut a deal and will testify against Jussie

Attached: 1499015308178.jpg (613x640, 86K)

Guarantee you someone leaned on the cops or they'd have charged him by now.

These guys are struggling actors, they were only extras in an episode or two on Empire. They share an apartment, and from the photos it looks pretty small. So how do they get the funds to take off for Nigeria for two weeks, conveniently right after the alleged attack?

Will the niggerfagjew be required to pay back the CPD for the cost of investigating this hoax? How much would that be?

What’s wrong with you

Attached: 339867B0-1ACE-42C6-AF8D-6BC2B7E6BF4D.jpg (503x620, 381K)

Yup. This is exactly where this is going. Further, anyone who speaks against this narrative will be deplatformed immediately and could be charged for a hate crime themselves, at least if they live in the UK they will.

Perhaps the two brothers revealed the identity of the real culprits. They could have struck a deal to avoid prison.

Attached: threatening_letter_FBI.jpg (1336x883, 130K)

Nigger kang revealed.

( your image)

Doesn't matter anymore. The FBI has become so political, they will simply bury anything that hurts the left

The flight was obviously paid for as part of the plan to get them out of the country after the staged crime, likely by Smollet or his agent/agency.

The talent agencies run everything in Hollywood. They'll also protect Smollet here, because if they don't, they'll have a harder time getting other celebs to do their bidding. Smollet's personal motivation is fame and attention, but his handlers motivation is making money of Smollet's fame while also earning brownie points from their own masters. A synergy of interests if you will.

Attached: 1548894977666.jpg (939x756, 97K)

They didn't. They'd still get some sort of official charge for being part of it, even if they will be given a deal. I think they legit got the wrong guys and the "new evidence" is just that they are innocent.

Apparently some asked the nogs’ lawyer if Jussie set this up, she smirked and said the only thing that matters is that her clients are free

eeeerrr...three days ago?

link

>Should be heaven for him, all the dicks up his ass he wants
Was getting caught part of his plan?

Attached: ???.jpg (608x648, 62K)

>noose around his neck?
rolling
kindly check them

Attached: pol_bas.png (756x795, 360K)

Attached: 1546060281581.png (1573x855, 392K)

Feiger comes to mind first for me here in Ann Arbor area.

For amusement I have gone to several trials (a day of one actually). Budzyn/Nevers, Nathanial Abraham and part of a Kevorkian. Good entertainment.

Attached: 1547610918727m.jpg (1024x1023, 238K)

They snitched on him!

They can charge-stack that Jew-nigger.

Conspiracy.
Interfering with an investigation.
False filing.
And of course, for being a faggot and for a WWB. (Walking while black)

Martha Stewart got 4 months in prison. So too should he. It would probably help his stupid career.

Attached: 000_TT6YY.jpg (768x512, 104K)

>t. smoothbrain

For this very reason is why I never work with anyone when I do illegal activity.

That way if i get caught no one snitches on me.
This actually worked extremely well when i stole about 3 grand from the bank.
I would wirte myself checks and cash them immediately. The account i wrote checks from diednt have money. I was able to get about 3k until they caught on.
HAHA Never got in legal trouble either. Never heard from police .
WOrk alone when you do illegal shit.. It works best

Jessie "Racist Nigger Faggot" Smollet is going down for trying to frame whitey for fame. And hes taking Ellen Page down with him.

Attached: 05e557f6-4dbb-4230-8b96-4d84af2f1fd8_screenshot.jpg (1162x480, 36K)

With the second tweet the first one doesn't sound that bad

big seethe

Attached: e778a40493389f5f3ba5ef1176c1708bd95cd74617410fe0e57bf919434caef1.png (1000x1400, 1.46M)

Of course

No he wont. he cant even admit the truth.
Hes blaming Empire
He did it because they were going to write him off. Fox said its absurd because hes a main character.

They shopuld kill him off

It was real in his mind

fuck YOU ... i SAY HOAX. dONT CALL ME BIGOT SINCE IM MEXICAN. cal Ling ME A BIGOT MAKES YOUR WHITE ASS RACIST SO FUCK OFF.

Thats how retarded liberal standards have develop[ed .l YOU cant criticize anyone with dark skin or your racist.

B-B-BUT you will scare away actual victims!!!!! PLUS HE IS HIGHLIGHTING THE CONDIDTIONS THAT ALL MINORITIES FACE BIGOTOOTOTOTOTOTOTOT

TELLING THE TRUTH IS BADDDDDDDDDD, TELLING LIES IS GOOOOOOOOOD!

>your racist
But I don’t own any racist, scitzo user. They is all good negroes on my plantation. Dindu nuttin except feed the cotton gin to be fed their gin.

>They'd still get some sort of official charge for being part of it, even if they will be given a deal
They could have agreed to cooperate and testified for immunity, therefor no charge.

>It can be the easy way or the hard way

I know you guys don't like R*ddit, but they really are trying to stifle all news about this.
Two threads in as many days have been locked before hitting 900 comments.
Best thing would be say it's okay because it's a private company. Even some Liberal cucks have complained about locking threads.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 1.16.15 AM.png (588x339, 84K)