Tits complex

Hi.
Can I attract men even with small tits ? I really think about that a lot. I stay in good shape, I work hard, but it's the only thing I can't control and I don't want it to ruin my chances. Does that really matter ? Do you guys really care about that ?
Thank you for your response

Attached: 20180906_171149.jpg (4128x2322, 3.35M)

If you are cute and not a total bitch, yeah, we cool, small tiddies are charming as well

Women are so goddamn paranoid. If you are not fat, you are attractive and almost every man in your life probably wants to bang you. Stop worrying.

Is this a parody thread? Yes you can attract men even if you literally don't have tits. Boobs are like the lunchroom at your office, bigger and nicer is definitely a plus, but you're not gonna choose jobs based on which employer has the nicest lunchroom.
I say this as a man that can honestly look at Chelsea Charms and say that her tits are not too big.

I was seriously asking , sorry if the question was already ask. But thanks for your answer

I prefer small tits over bigger ones imo
Like this user said as long as ur cute and charming and genuinely a good person 10/10

Attached: 1510955119179.png (351x340, 56K)

Yes, absolutely

Face, ass and general figure is way more important as far as looks go imo

Attached: man_of_culture.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

is that your cat?
also in response to your question me personally I prefer girls with bigger tits but its a distant thing, face and overall figure is more important

I have never rejected a woman for not having big enough tits.
Sometimes I even prefer small ones.
I would take perky small tits over large saggy ones any day of the week.
Size is not the primary factor making tits hot.

Reminds me of my old kitty cat.
She looked a lot like that.

It's my neighbors' cat

This, tits are by far not everything

Butt, legs, belly, shoulders, personality and intelligence are important factors aswell

The girlfriend of a buddy of mine is skinny as hell, no chest, no butt, nothing. But shes witty and really clever and he seems to adore that

That comparison is both true and hilarious, bless you user

Big tiddy gf here, my bf cheated on me with a bitch with small tits. I read his texts to her about how they were softer and the perfect size for his hands and shit.

In irder to attract me you need three things antoannete:
>not obese
>functioning vagina
>cooking skills to a point you can assemble sandwich
Anything else above is a bonus, not requirement. And yes i know my requirements are skyhigh. Almost no woman these day can cook. Fucking feminists...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-04-16-58-38-1.png (627x937, 101K)

Flat is and shall always be justice

this
these threads need to die. fucking non-problems

10,000 threads a day made by guys obssessing over the most tiny details of social interactions with women

One woman has insicurity OMG STOP BEING PARANOID

both are trash. what's your point?

The difference is that just including "femanon here" in OP regularly makes threads hit the bump limit, while male anons saying they're going to kill themselves get a "do it cunt" if anything at all.
Thus, if your goal is to get rid of irrelevant distractions to the more "important" garbage on Jow Forums, you're going to come down much harder on women who draw much more of that attention.

Agreed. But women shouldn't have it harder

Go help somebody instead of shitting up someone's advice thread then. Be the change nigger

>help somebody
>on Jow Forums
What do you think I am, some kind of faggot?

Daily reminder that the tripfag here is a """white""" american who believes in ethnic organization and closed borders and that therebefore he embodies everything he's against, and should he follow his beliefs he would have no home

Attached: DrE0pa-WkAANYCB.jpg (900x900, 135K)

>What do you think I am, some kind of faggot?
Yes. An unbearable one.

You're either arguing that whites deserve to be wiped out just like the Natives were, since resisting replacement is wrong, or that nationalism is good. Tu quoque isn't an actual argument, since it insists we're either both right or both wrong.

For that matter, the natives are currently allowed to preservve not only their tribal heritage, but also their blood--membership of tribes, and the resulting benefits, is determined through 'blood quantum' laws. So if whites are afforded the same treatment in protecting their own, I'd be quite happy. But we both know that's not what you're getting at.

I can personally say that, should 'le ethnostate' become a reality, I'd want to see the reservation system expanded, and full sovereignty should be on the table for those tribes large enough to maintain it, like the Navajo nation.

Big tits usually means breeder. No one wants castoff kids.

Just made an observation about the reality we live in - should you follow your beliefs, you would have no home.
And it's sad to see you all worked up for such frail ideology, especially given your identity. You should just revaluate what's going on inside that little head of yours and be happy to have enough in order to be spending your time on Jow Forums, and that time shouldn't be spent bubbling about ethnostates.

A man truly loves the tits that belong to the one he loves, regardless of their size.
Instead of being a pair of tits, be someone loveable.

They don't, incels just outnumber everyone. Sorry bro.

>You're either arguing that whites deserve to be wiped out
I think we'd settle with just you being wiped out, honestly.

>should you follow your beliefs, you would have no home.
Not at all. Morality and to an extent ideology is societal, not individual.
For example, suppose a certain nation has a very strong anti-democratic, monarchist faction. Should this monarchist faction boycott all elections, out of foolhardy posturing, or should they vote to get their candidate in office so he can dismantle the system they hate? That's self-defeating.

It's a matter of pragmatism, first of all, and secondly I care more about my own group than I do about others. In addition, and what you should've been able to infer from my first post, is that white nationalism does not mean making all of the US for white only. That's impractical to accomplish, undesirable given the expenses and consequences, and as you mentioned incongruous with my beliefs.

But then again, the same could be said of giving the entirety of the US to a collection of ethnic groups which have no more than a few million members combined, which is what your strawman relies on.

>sad to see you all worked up for such frail ideology
Oh, don't give me that. The masses of people who are programmed by their puppetmasters don't even have an ideology to begin with, and they get worked up all the same.

That's my point, retard. That the conditions of the present boil down to whites being under threat, and that threat is greeted with cheers. Objections to nationalist positions aren't over abstract "fairness" like the user I replied to was getting at, it's just because people like you want whites gone.

Such a shitty fucking argument, if the case comes to be, then fucking nobody has a home, not even you.

Tribes, by nature, are nomads meaning that they're bound to migrate constantly in search of better lands. This goes not just for native americans, but native europeans, as much of the descendents who live there now originate from nomadic tribes who had constantly followed this trend of moving from one place to another, (for example see the Suebi who are a germanic tribe which made their way to galicia).

Your shitty "Native american original get out not your land argument" elaborates on an ignorance you have towards the entire etymology of tribalism, and how the expansion of it is definably nationalism and imperialism, meaning that the conquering of weaker lands is part of being a successful nation/tribe. Just because you believe they were here first and therefore they deserve to live here undisturbed simply doesn't follow the trend of history.

Sure, life may not be fair, and when the Europeans came they weren't prepared, that's just how it goes. Darwinism speaks for itself, and only the strong survive, and the weak survive via people with ideologies like your own.

Attached: ch5ac2lfncl01.png (403x363, 88K)

>That's my point, retard. That the conditions of the present boil down to whites being under threat, and that threat is greeted with cheers. Objections to nationalist positions aren't over abstract "fairness" like the user I replied to was getting at, it's just because people like you want whites gone.
No, no. You misunderstand me. I'm not interested in the opening paragraph to your "Its Ok To Be White" college thesis I'm just trying to say that you, personally, should kill yourself.

Ughh. What is it with you kids? Did you get lost on your way to Stormfront or something?

Please be more clear next time, sweetie.

I explained to you fairly factually; your avoidance of the entire logical argument provided reflects some cognitive dissonance you are facing and some even deeper problems.

Also, please, remind yourself that Jow Forums exists and you're just about as ignorant as you think we are in your head, you bumbling buffoon.

Sure thing, sugartits. I'm not saying you have to commit right now but seriously, consider it.

uWu

I'm not the person you were speaking to, numbnuts. Just a casual user wondering why your pseudo-intellectual dumpster truck got lost on its way to Reddit and is now currently spewing its load on Jow Forums. Nobody cares about your amateur anthropological musings. Save this shit for your diary. If I wanted some socially stunted white kid's opinions on tribalism I'd hang outside of a 711.

>Just because you believe they were here first and therefore they deserve to live here undisturbed simply doesn't follow the trend of history.

literally Hitler wrote here, a few days ago: "I don't care about people outside my border as long as they stay outside of it". Can't recall literally what he wrote but that's the gist of it and that's why my observation is right. He's probably gonna say "nooo thats not what I meant" but he supports closed borders, he doesn't support people migrating. My observation is still right

>Tribes, by nature, are nomads meaning that they're bound to migrate constantly in search of better lands.

I support all refugee and immigrants right to come to Europe too.

>only the strong survive, and the weak survive via people with ideologies like your own.
Yeah, that's why all the people migrating won't go anywhere. They'll come to EU and survive, mix, have kids and change EU's face.

It's funny to see you guys contradicting each other and not being able to follow the most simple logic: one is ok with people migrating and the consequences from it, the others isn't but you both think you are on the same page.

Poc won't go anywhere anyway. You can't do nothing about it, so have fun guys. In the filters they go

Small boobs are fine with me. Yeah big boobs will turn my head but I like flat too... my gf is flat and I like how small and skinny she feels when I hug her. That might be a weird thing to say but there you go.

>expecting me to differentiate between one commietard and another.
>expecting me to consider your opinion littered with blind presumptions in spite of me even including my Jow Forums pass

Gee whiz, I'm sorry buddy, I know you *think* you're justified, but (hint) you're making yourself out to be a whole lot less than a "socially stunted faggot who thinks far too highly of himself in spite of his mental shortcomings".

I'm glad you get tips about tribalism from homeless meth-addicts, you should probably listen to them more often. Perhaps then you'll come remotely close to having half of your brain cells being utilized in the process of perceiving the intricacies of historical analyses.

I don't know this faggot well enough to formulate a respectable opinion on him, however, there's a large difference between what I'm suggesting and what you're suggesting.
>I support all refugee and immigrants right to come to Europe too.
Nuances are very important, because when degrees alter, the facts begin shifting to opinion exponentially.

In other words, the immigration of foreigners to Europe, from Africa and the middle east alike, is a result of self-immolating leftist ideology that which people like you possess. The downfall of nations come from this degeneration of the meaning of what it came to be formed of. Anything in excess is unhealthy, the same goes for the influx of unwanted people who populate themselves faster than those native to the land.

This type of warfare hasn't been seen anywhere in history until now, a voluntary replacement of a native peoples.

The rest of your post is complete and utter trash, predicated by an inherently flawed argument.

Attached: 1542353143262.jpg (240x211, 7K)

Its funny you charcterize anybody who dismisses your amateur evolutionary analysis for the dumpster fire it is as someone who thinks too highly of themselves. Believe it or not, stringing a few properly worded sentences together doesn't cover up the giant gaps in your knowledge. I'm sure this little trick of your works with the typical knuckle-draggers that you routinely drown in your word soup but even you have to admit that occasionally someone is going to have the insight to call you on your bullshit. I'm not even entirely disagreeing with you, merely asserting that armchair intellectuals are a dime a fucking dozen. I can step on my porch and throw a rock in any direction and chances are I'll hit someone who thinks their amateur anthropological ramblings are worth a shit. Disagreeing with you =/= being uninformed. Shocking, I know, but it would benefit you to internalize it.

Jow Forums sure likes titties....

This. I love tits but if your pretty & have a great personality I would definitely date you regardless. Cheers

It's not speculation nor is it an "evolutionary analysis". It's founded upon piles and piles of studies and content written on by even the earliest of anthropologists.
>Believe it or not, stringing a few properly worded sentences together doesn't cover up the giant gaps in your knowledge. I'm sure this little trick of your works with the typical knuckle-draggers that you routinely drown in your word soup but even you have to admit that occasionally someone is going to have the insight to call you on your bullshit.
And yet you don't possess the ability to do just that, do you?

This entire fucking sentence makes me yawn man. You disguise as it as an analysis of my argument but you put nothing of use after it. It's like jerking someone off but stopping right before they nut
>armchair intellectuals are a dime a fucking dozen
Yes, and people who argue in the fashion that you do are too, and so just as you laugh from your ivory tower you're proving to be nothing but a mockery of your own self-confidence.
>I'll hit someone who thinks their amateur anthropological ramblings are worth a shit.
You really only choose to process what fits in your mind as the small slice of shit you're used to arguing about. Your flaws lie in your predictability, meaning that you're unable to adapt to the fact that perhaps you're fucking wrong about what you think of me. Chances are, my "anthropological ramblings" really are neither anthropological in basis nor are they ramblings.

As i'm sure you're quite used to being a predictable tool of your lack of foresight, however I simply am not your small slice of flawed conjecture, okay?

alright.
>it would benefit you to internalize it
it would benefit you to internalize it

Hey, fucking stop that. This is why women are winning the gender war, because of dumb male-feminists like you. If a guy were to make a thread saying "Can I attract women when I'm short" there would be like 20 women saying to fuck off manlet and calling him an incel, but as soon as a woman makes a thread about a body insecurity a bunch of white knights start boosting her already massive ego. We don't need to keep telling women they're amazing and perfect and infallible, their egos are already massive enough as it is. This is why every 5/10 girl won't settle for a 6/10 guy and why 20% of the top men are fucking 80% of women.

Based and redpilled.

>I don't know this faggot well enough to formulate a respectable opinion on him

My comment was about his ideology and made for him, you should've stay silent then. But it's clear you think you are too smart to shut up.

> The downfall of nations come from this degeneration of the meaning of what it came to be formed of. Anything in excess is unhealthy, the same goes for the influx of unwanted people who populate themselves faster than those native to the land

Given your outlook on life, you should be ok with this. Wasn't it all right a few posts before? What about the tribes, hell what about the trend of history? Only the powerful ones will survive.............................................

Have fun not being able to do anything about poc migrating. Keep seething and keep eating shit all day here.

>Given your outlook on life, you should be ok with this.
Allow me to spell it, as you seem to be a few chromosomes short of comprehending what I mean:
Modern leftism is the plague.
>Only the powerful ones will survive
It is the weak who found the ideas which fuel this EXCESS of immigrants who destroy the host nation. It is this ideology which is self immolating for all those who support it in their psychopathic-altruism in place for their insecurity. It is this ideology which is bound by a seemingly growing affluent group of people blinded by their wealth to how things are, and wishing to have things in an idealist sense, rather than relying on the established pragmatism of past philosophers. Do you not see that leftism is a plague? Do you not see that what's happening is the "POC" being the powerful and surviving, they're just along for the ride, and benefitting from it like a parasite.

Do you see what I mean now?

>Do you guys really care about that
No, nobody does. Especially not anyone that would actually be worth your time.

Exactly dude. One woman has a mild inconvenience to complain about and suddenly a hundred white knights flock to the thread to pat her on the back and tell her how great she is. God I wish I was female.

You think you're making a point, but what you're saying makes no sense. There's a big difference between not letting people pass freely into your country, and forcefully colonizing one.

Keep larping
It does makes sense given the trip fag ideology,read the thread

I've explained to you precisely my meaning, and you refusing to listen is symbolic of your presence in this entire thread.

Please stop posting.

Dude stop. I don't like these guys, but you're just being an idiot.

Yeah yeah, I don't like you either

Lol you spat basic Jow Forums ppnts with no substance WHY YOU WONT LISTEN TO MY EXPLANATION???
Compelling argument. That guy is AGAINST any type of migration: he doesn't want groups to come in contatct. He wrote this literally the other day, and he embodies what he is against, as an american. Its not that hard

No dumbass. It's because men will settle for an inferior woman because they want to get laid. Women don't need to settle because the vast majority of guys will. It's also an instinctual thing for a woman to want to feel protected, so they'll naturally want a man that is larger than them. Breast size doesn't mean shit to most guys. Yes it can be a cue to fertility, but there are several others that can be just as attractive.

Stop being so bitter and go live life.

That's not how it works. You made a flawed point, and I refuted it, now it's your turn to either say "Okay you're right" or "this is why you're wrong", you fucking dullard. There's no simpler way I can put it

You entire theses of the immigrants being somehow strong because they're backed by a delusional upper class is fucked and so are you.

Holy shit you are still on it. who make their way here by boats and face the risk of death arw surely more strong than a weak minded tripfag

Anyway I dont care. The only important fact its that they are here and you cant do nothing about it. Keep seething

Please stop making a fool of yourself.
>weak minded tripfag

You hardly know what your way around your toilet much less what the fuck a tripcode is and why you're unequivocally a retard, supporting everything I've ever said about you and your arguments.
>The only important fact its that they are here and you cant do nothing about it

le nihilist
I hope you despise yourself as much as I despise you.

Thanks so you hope I don't despise myself at all lol
Keep being a weak idiot

Btw the support from upper class comes from poc making their voices heard - if your side is so strong why can't they have a grip on the upperclass? Why is your side so weak?
Inb4 delusional conspiracy theory LOL

>Anyway I dont care.

Yikes.
I've had enough of your empty provocations. Good luck.

thats an interesting question. let me tell you the correct answer. as a man. married for 6 years when i having sex with my lady i rarely touch her boobs mostly just her lips. so my best advise is be good at sucking and kissing thats it. speaking on my experience.

OP, men are into different things. For me, I could really care less about your tits, its about your ass, legs, and mostly feet

>and he embodies what he is against, as an american.
The difference is one thing already happened to a different group, while the other is happening right now to my own group.

>No dumbass. It's because men will settle for an inferior woman because they want to get laid. Women don't need to settle because the vast majority of guys will.
No shit sherlock, that's why I'm saying we shouldn't be inflating their egos even more. It leads to unhealthy dynamics where 5/10s get pumped and dumped by chads and 8/10s become distraught because their chad boyfriend is cheating on them with 20 different 5/10s. This is why women in general are so unhappy, they all have unrealistically high standards and basically set themselves up for being used and abused. A big contributor to this dynamic is the fact that men seemingly only want to feed the egos of women while women only want to tear men down.

>It's also an instinctual thing for a woman to want to feel protected, so they'll naturally want a man that is larger than them.
And it's an instinctual thing for men to prefer large tits and asses. Just because a guy will still fuck you if you're mediocre looking doesn't change the fact that, when all else is equal, guys will generally prefer the big titty girl over the flat chested girl. If you disagree you're an outlier.

>Stop being so bitter and go live life
Bitter about what? You're the one doing mental gymnastics to try to say that tits aren't attractive to men. You obviously have some insecurity about this.

Breast fetish is a Eurocentric thing. African tribes consider it infantile. Attraction and mating are two different neurosystems.

Heightism is an American thing. In places like Japan women will often prefer a short guy if he has a cuter face.

Certain African tribes also consider artificially elongated giraffe necks to be the epitome of beauty, what exactly is your point? That different cultures find different things attractive? Ya no shit.

Europeans are the only ones who matter, what Nguba thinks is irrelevant.

No, my point was that anything that's cultural is by definition not genetic. And that that implies your reasoning is wrong.

All I said is that you're wrong. It's not a big fucking deal.

Culture is influenced by genes and genes are influenced by culture. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Genes are influenced by environment and both influence, but do not solely dictate, culture.

I'm not white-knightening anyone, you fucking retard, I'm just making my point without the need to say "gather up, become my cum slut". Damn, not everyone you talk to is a /niceguy/

Yeah you’re fine. It would only be a problem for guys with huge breast fetish’s.
The rest of us just care about your pussy. Make up for it with a smoking hot ass.

The important part is that you need to love sex and give good blowjobs.

Look user, if you have big tits that will attract a certain crowd. If you have small tits it will attract another certain crowd.

These crowds have some people in common, but they both have people in it. It is really not a problem.

However there might be other issues in case you dont get attention. Like weight is a really important thing, at least superficially. And most relationship make or breake at that stage. Tits is sth that is enjoyed every size and as you said you cant help how big they are outside surgery. So improve your other aspects and actually improve your character with them too.

I mean i am short and fat, so what can i do? I can loose weight, i can moderate being less of a sarcastic jerk and i can improve how i act against people, not girls in general.

Eventually you might even get over your complex, which will make you a better person in general. And than you will be ok user.

Only if you can accept my below average penis and will never be tempted by bigger ones (cervix orgasm etc) when we’re in a fight.

I like small tiddies but I'm a dirty lolicon :^)
I assume most guys who like them are too.

Attached: 1543602554811.jpg (1920x2046, 1.42M)

Small boobs are actually better overall. Men who've transcended the material plane understand this.

The key here is that they must look good and perky

Based annoying tripfag

Why don't you learn how to cook instead?

This.

Prime example of the "women are wonderful" effect.

literally a 14 year old that thinks they are smart lmao

Those don't look good on old hags like OP though.

You could also tell me in similiar fashion
>why dont you learn how to masturbate?

Relationships are joined effort. If she doesnt bring anything positive herself, then why even bother?

Attached: 1537546471218.jpg (600x616, 124K)

No, don't you know a girl without tits is just a friend?

Cause you retard men don't have it as easy as women. What he said is NOT true for men, only for women, we have reason to be paranoid and insecure a woman most likely does not.

I’ve got small tits and I was really self conscious about them until I gained 2 brain cells and realized men care more about your face and body. Yeah big tits are nice but over time they get saggy and gross so be grateful you don’t need to go through that shit. Just accept yourself for who you are or shell out 15,000 for implants

>shell out 15,000 for implants
Surely they can't cost that much, like 20% of women under 28 has gotten breast surgery in my country. Especially if it just from a to b/c for a small confidence boost it has to be cheaper.

yes

in terms of love, physical traits aren't everything and this goes for both men and women and even whatever genderfucks.

if they're only in it for your body, then it wasn't meant to be in the first place. it's not love.

personality, intelligence, and other factors are a thing. just saying.

grow up kids

I’m not a breast implants expert I don’t know the exact costs but I know they are pretty expensive.