CHINA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1531783062294.jpg (614x644, 193K)

why is this relevant?

Chinks spent most of their history being ruled by mongols, manchurians, or other steppe niggers.

They’d get killed if they didn’t chop off their hair for their masters

Relevant to Chinks I guess. I mean part of me doesn't want to see them overrun by the heebs, but ultimately who cares. They aren't our people. They are insectoid technocrats who want to rule over us just as bad as everyone else.

Chinks should invest more time on themselves.

Attached: chinky takes a beating.webm (482x434, 1.56M)

Why do you post screencaps of reddit posts here? Who fucking cares? Anyone who isn’t a newfag has already read the articles about this instead of some shitty reddit post? Just stay the fuck on reddit so you can read all the posts there as much as you want, you fucking nigger.

Attached: D6A035DA-2E7A-4E78-B4BD-F3708800ACF8.png (958x658, 920K)

You tell us, Rabbi.

wtf i love china now

CARLAHU CHINKBAR

Attached: 1525120617449.webm (568x320, 2.9M)

Lol most time? Stop your misinformation.

>Pol will believe this

is this why Soros went against President Ching chong?

Attached: 1546566364000.jpg (634x489, 58K)

Quick run down nig!!!!

>Chinks should invest more time on themselves.

This. But still remarkable how they can see this clearly while most people here are unable to do so.

Attached: 1549828536192.webm (364x640, 2.64M)

>Pol

Attached: 1C9E207F-0ABE-40D2-AF97-FC00CA7732B0.jpg (960x947, 171K)

>t. chang
don't be buttmad. we all have our embarrassing moments in our history

Show flag, Chaim.

>hates muslims
>names the jew
>slightly inhuman
>nice food
why do we not like Chinese?

why should i care about what the chinese think?

Attached: 1545042791232.jpg (251x272, 35K)

>Slightly
You’ve never been in a China hate thread here, have you newfaggot?

Attached: 0C82C2E5-B3FA-4F60-B06A-8F0CE72DE129.jpg (455x1024, 67K)

>why do we not like Chinese?
people fall for the anti china shill too easily

You shouldn’t. It’s just that those fucked eye jews aren’t wrong about the jews we’re being fucked by.

Attached: F8AB8363-AAE3-404A-89F5-B074A82460BC.png (505x576, 34K)

based trannypede

nomadic mongols conquered ancient china every other decade. chinese history is just embarrassing.

Yeah, mostly ruled by mongols, jurchens and manchurians. Every time the Han end up ruling themselves millions die, then they get reconquered. The last time a whole bunch died then they got conquered by an ideology instead. Top kek.

Attached: 1495841700462.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Based and red---
>how the Cinese can follow suit and match Jewish sucess running western institutions
Aw shit

>Anti China shills
You probably also believe in muh Discord trannies.
Nope. What’s based about that creature? The fact that it’s a MIGApede?

the Chinese should be treated as nigger tier

I for once welcome our insect overlords.

Attached: 1542649030099.jpg (600x338, 42K)

It's so hot seeing our nonwhite masters discussing how best to dominate us

Attached: IMG_1849.png (600x557, 589K)

chinese are like a mixed golem. Worst of niggers and jews with a semblance of white intelligence.

wow this really triggered JIDF on this board bery intredasting

Chinese are woke on a lot of things. They all know the moon landings were fake too.

The Jewish lust for power. Nigger levels of empathy. Capable of copying white competency. A potentially scary mixture.

You mean their own recent moon landing that was so obviously fake? I hope they realized that.

Attached: 1517045267652.jpg (200x200, 59K)

>woke

Attached: Dog market.webm (206x360, 2.95M)

Kill yourself, chink

Kys jew

Seems unsanitary to keep food on the ground like that

Name one reason why a Chinese takeover of the US wouldn't be welcomed

>white skin highly prized
>feminism banned
>blacks BTFO
>END TO JEWISH SUBVERSION

That's gotta be fake. The dogs are already dead.

Attached: 1494214060008.jpg (512x548, 16K)

Attached: veal.webm (204x360, 1.83M)

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Unfortunately asians turn into hardcore leftists as soon as they touch US soil, like magic. They could be literal fascists and as soon as they stepped within our border their military uniform would turn into a bdsm suit and they'd start penising eachother in the butt

Because they will for sure respect values such as freedom of speech, privacy, animal rights and free markets.

Ahh there we go, that's more like the Chinese.

Attached: 1497837095416.jpg (395x401, 55K)

Checked my dear Charles cheng.

Attached: flea bath.webm (480x852, 2.85M)

Is any brainlet here even surprised by this?
Any nation that isn't brainwashed by jews until they parrot caved in head narratives will OBVIOUSLY see the truth with their naked eyes.
Not a particularly amazing achievement by the Chinese here, anyone could see that who doesn't a priori discard certain types of knowledge and information.

This is also a covert way of kissing Jewish peoples asses. Looking inferior etc...

>freedom of speech, privacy, animal rights and free markets
you have none of these things

Also notice how many here suddenly arrive to vilify the Chinese for being jew wise.
One has to wonder (((who))) they are.

>2
who is john birch and henry kissinger, faggot chinks have the nerve to point fingers, my sides

Attached: 1520439814670.jpg (416x416, 114K)

They can't live in peace with their neighbours.
Imagine if they had influence on a global scale.

>Also notice how many here suddenly arrive to vilify the Chinese for being jew wise.
this, the anti chinese posters here are definitely cooridinated

based and donkeypilled

They don't, China has done a crackdown on Judaism in 2016 without even giving a justification for it.
They bulldozed the few synagogues that existed and banned the religion completely.
They just operate according to their national self interest. That's why big jews like Soros come out to attack China as the supposedly greatest threat to (((humanity))).

They don't even try to argue against the Chinese view on jews, they just post random videos from Liveleak intended to vilify them.

why is it not relevant? how much influence do jews have in the west?

White people are so pathetic they need chinese masters to control their countries to protect them from jews

Now that's what I mean when I order my steak rare.

Two memeflags talking to each other about a subject related to the jews, pure coincidence.

Enough that they can currently run with a strategy whose goal is to exterminate our people.

>one anti-semitic step further

Attached: 1548805408024.jpg (200x200, 35K)

>fake and gay
Wow what a surprise

Kikes will have a harder time infecting the east since they cannot maintain their usual state of crypsis. Would rather have the chinks win in the end, since they merely view us, people of European descent, as competition for resources where the jew has an innate hatred and bloodthirst against our race.

We will deal with them once enough of us have seen the truth, don't worry. We will be coming for them, it's inevitable at this point.

Nobodies bashing the Chinks for being anti kike. We always bash them for being subhuman and for still wanting to take the jews’ place.

The chink and jewish diseases must be put down.

I'm sure you are honest here and not doing Talmudic Taqiya on us.

>we want to find out how to infiltrate and force white people to do what we say
>just like the Jews who are the problem
>we will study their tactics and then rule the white man

WOW THE REAL STORY IS CHINKS NAMED THE JEW

Only on Jow Forums!

*sigh* This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics

found the vegan poster

They're literal bug men who want to enslave you, for one.

what if they are right and try to help you see that you are being ruled by other men? that makes you women

Why not just commit a crime and go to prison for a long time? Would be about the same experience.

>the chinese think they are exempt

lmao, jews are cancer but above the jews is a layer that is still invisible to this day and they control everything, including china.

You literally can't get food any fresher than that. I bet it tastes fantastic and soft

now i understand why the chinese have been studying kikery

OY VEY

Attached: radar.gif (240x270, 245K)

No, the Chinese will just fight to the end and not submit to their rule, just like the Russians and the Iranians.
The weapons they are developing right now are all first strike weapons and the redundant empty cities they are building are just like the gigantic bunker system Russia is currently building intended for winning a nuclear war.
It will come and they are preparing for it with everything they've got.

>
lmao chinks are so delusional. they killed tens of milions of their owns because of that kike religioln called communism, they destroyed their thousands years old culture because of it, they starved to death over last 100 years couple of times. they have couple of jews in politburo as only non asians there. amazing how deluded those subhumans are, living like shit when they should be easily first world with their history and natural recources.

I'm not vegan you stupid algerian i eat about a kilo of horse meat a week and other delicious animals.

Attached: BBQ1.webm (408x720, 2.97M)

it wouldn't taste any different if they had waited just 5 minutes for the fish to die.

hola coast now

Chink is still better than jew. You can tell he is enemy. With jew you only get betrayed

>A subhuman has these saved
absolutely not surprised at all

Chinks can even spare 500 million of their own if it means successful destruction of all of North America and Western Europe.
It is the only thing that will ensure the survival of their own people, there is no other hope for them and the Russians when facing this genocidal enemy that will stop at nothing.
ZOG cannot win this by bluffing, China will call it.

>Seems unsanitary to keep food on the ground like that
They haven't been skinned yet, and those are skin side down. Unless you like eating dog fur, it's totally sanitary.

China hate thread?

Attached: 1540164624808.webm (640x368, 888K)

China is buying reddit and they have plenty of spies in our government

Holy shit in China Jow Forums tier thought is taught in fucking university. I think I'm going to defect. I didn't realise they were so based. Chinese scholars and scientists are also one of the few to not be afraid of looking into and discussing race realism. They may be an uncaring hive mind, but I wish we were half as uncucked as they are.

If europeasn had learned anything they will make jews and chinks fight each other.

Nigga, I'm an ex-Jew married to a Chink and she believes this.

Seriously, I never talk JQ stuff to her, and she came to the exact same conclusion.

Unprompted!

Who knows, Shlomo.
Maybe you should care about the fact that west is overrun by the heebs...

Probably a fight over who is cheaper.

Attached: 1531290044591.png (800x1672, 209K)

True story - The Koreans think our moon landing was fake and the Chinese have the real one.

Because many people have minds.

bullshit, it's already dead
the sodium in the sauce is just activating it's reflexes

little dude was sweeping up, what an asshole