Girlfriend loves to travel without me

I've been dating this girl for 8 Month (both of us 27) and she loves travelling without me.

She's abroad in Asia alone right now for the whole month, and I'll be doing travelling with my family only for a week.

I really didn't care at first. After going on a couple few years of pumping and dumping girls and getting in and out of relationships I thought I'd be able to handle anything.

The I read shit like this:

bustle.com/p/traveling-without-my-significant-other-saved-my-relationship-im-sick-of-people-asking-why-hes-not-with-me-73821

And I feel I'm right back to square one of being a beta pushover cuckboy who sits patiently at home while his girlfriend rides dick everywhere cause she's independent.

I dont trust her at all, and she purposely goes to high-risk areas that actually aren't safe for women (think middle east /india tier)

I feel humiliated that she has more power and doesn't give a fuck. I feel humiliated and weak that through all this reading about game and not being a bitch, I haven't internalized anything otherwise I wouldn't be in this mess.

Now I'm fucking scared to walk away.

What should I do? I was happier fucking girls I didn't care about and going about my own day ffs

Attached: 1200px-Los_Angeles,_Winter_2016.jpg (1200x748, 352K)

FUCK OFF NEUROTYPICAL
FUCK OFF

Bro go back to Jow Forums to ree and bitch

Huh?

only dump her once she gets gang raped

that'll get her

I've been thinking about doing this but idk

I don't actually want her to suffer any trauma.

But maybe if she has a "close encounter" that really spooks her to her core she'll learn that the rest of the world isn't all instagram pics and fun and games.

I was just trying to make an edgy r9k joke in the spirit of the board

seriously though you may be waiting for that kind of close encounter longer than you think
are you not travelling with her because she doesn't want you there or because you can't afford it?

if she doesn't want you there you absolutely need to cut it off, that shit is pathetic
if you can't afford it either start affording it, get over it, or still cut it off

>she loves travelling without me
Huge red flag. I'd dump a woman at the suggestion of it.

I tried this once, just to see if I could handle it, no, our relationship was over before she even stepped on the flight. We didn't break up on the spot, we both tried to make it work, but it was irrevocable. She felt so compelled to travel because she's a broke Polish girl and traveling is a big deal for her, she had to wait 8 months to do it and saved her money for a long time, and planned it long before meeting me. Still, nope. We broke up a few weeks after she returned, and it was all because of the trip. Don't ever date a girl who travels alone, even if she was single.

This also combined with my experiences traveling and sleeping with girls who travel alone. The easiest girls I've ever had were in travel. Seriously. They're so easy.

Um that was a really stupid article you linked, can I counter it?
>I Go Nuts Without Alone Time
You don't need to travel to have some space/time for yourself
You should control your emotions like an adult
Suffering doesn't excuse vice
>When You're Together All The Time, You Take Each Other For Granted
the solution isn't separation, it's learning to appreciate each other more. If it wasn't, then marriages would be impossible. Super obvious
>Going Places With Someone Stops You From Meeting People
um, no it doesn't? If anything it makes it easier, especially if you're a man, because you're seen as gentle if you're with your gf
>When You Travel Alone, You Can Do Whatever The Hell You Want
You're already free and can do whatever
but, living a higher life always requires a payment of freedom.
Want to live in a functioning society? Pay taxes, don't break laws (less freedom)
Want to have kids and marriage? Your time and life energy is not your own any more (ditto)
Want to have a job? Your time, location, and ability to sleep in are now controlled by a man with more money than you
And so on, it's just life...

I had a GF like this too for two years, she went to asia and south america without me several times a year for weeks and kept coming back with stories like "oh yeah i met this guy there and we traveled for a week together, it was so much fun" eventually i just broke up because i didnt trust her.
Women LOVE male attention and finding men their age who are like them (backpacking traveling sun tan) makes them moist af, no way traveling young women do all of that without taking some dick

You're such a shitty tripfag that I think I prefer LH. Fuck off.

Dude, can your job let you take off a month? Is it realistic? If it is, then maybe you can complain. But if this shit is really eating away at you, it's time to just break up and do your own thing. If you think this chick's article is about going off and fucking people that aren't her guy, you need to step it up on reading comprehension. She's just on a trip, and people are asking her ridiculous questions, expecting a guy to be with her.

If you don't trust her, dump the broad. If you're really not the beta-pushover-cuckboy that you're afraid of being, you can meet some loser, boring, awful girlfriend who does nothing but sit in the house gaining weight. You're insecure as fuck, which is what makes you beta.

Just posted, but I can't fucking understand how dudes like you don't feel like a beta cuck all the time because you're terrified she's just gonna jump on any guy's dick. If you were really not a little bitch, wouldn't she pick you no matter what she did?

Said every guy before he got cucked

>She's just on a trip, and people are asking her ridiculous questions, expecting a guy to be with her.

You poor thing

How can I improve my posts? Serious question, seeking advice

>Admitted cuck
God, it's gotta be super fun to think your woman can't be around ANY man without cheating on you in a heartbeat. Imagine the internal screams you have every moment thinking that every man is fucking her.

>"My girlfriend's favorite color is red, but I've never let her see the color blue, I'm so powerful and alpha
Fag.

>God, it's gotta be super fun to think your woman can't be around ANY man without cheating on you in a heartbeat.

Please convince me why that train of thought isn't logical.

Stop with your fucking trip and name, jesus fucking christ, this cant be the first time you hear this

Because according to your own goddamn shitty board, no girl will only ever leave "chad." If you're of value, the girl won't leave you. You're terrified because you're inadequate and you know it.

Define being adequate

As someone whose traveled a lot and met plenty of girls on solo-trips, I can tell you it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know she’s fucking dudes. Break up with her, you’ll always have thoughts about her cheating, and it’s honestly not worth it.

Guys who are so controlling that they go insane at the idea of their girlfriend travelling alone are probably really shit to travel with because they want to control the entire holiday. There.

If you can't trust someone you shouldn't be in a relationship with them, regardless at to their level of autonomy.

sufficient for a specific need or requirement

Drop the fucking trip. You give retarded advice and act like and enlightened millennial. It's not necessary, this isn't that this of forum.

>Guys who are so controlling that they go insane at the idea of their girlfriend travelling alone are probably really shit to travel with because they want to control the entire holiday. There.

And girls who are so free spirited they want to travel everywhere usually end up doing dumb shit and getting raped and killed. There.

I think this is more true Than this

>I'm a big strong man that would defend my woman from all of the rapists and terrible people but I am not confident enough to let her go on a vacation without thinking she's having sex with every guy
>I'm a coward
Pick one.

>I'm a big strong man that would defend my woman from all of the rapists and terrible people

>but I am not confident enough to let her go on a vacation without thinking she's having sex with every guy

Or getting assaulted. Tell me something. If your pretty white wife told you she's going to go backpacking ALONE in rural India, would you let her?

No, but is OP saying his girlfriend is going backpacking alone in rural India? Also, I'd strongly suggest against it and talk her out of it, but if she was gonna go, I wouldn't panic the whole time that she was fucking a bunch of poo in the loos, I'd be worried about it like she was my male best friend of 20 years.

OP thinks his girlfriend is riding dick everywhere because she's independent.

>riding dick everywhere because she's independent.
Independent really is codeword for feminist.

Like logically your sentence makes no sense. It depends on a colloquial definition of the word independent. I've never used the word 'independent' like this in my personal life so it's strange when I see it thrown around here to justify bad behavior by women.

>Also, I'd strongly suggest against it and talk her out of it,

She'd curse you out for being overprotective and insecure. Don't delude yourself.

>but if she was gonna go, I wouldn't panic the whole time that she was fucking a bunch of poo in the loos, I'd be worried about it like she was my male best friend of 20 years.

You'd be shitting your pants every night and youd probably be preparing for her to come back either dead or with aids. Don't fucking lie to me boy

What’s stopping you from travelling with her?

Dumb cunt. Anyone whose traveled abroad even once will know OPs gf is getting dicked down real good right now. Especially if she’s staying in a hostel, she’s getting gangbanged in that case and likes it

I copied exactly what the OP said. Not putting words in his mouth. He's the one who thinks independence equals feminism, fucking around, or whatever the fuck.

>She'd curse you out for being overprotective and insecure. Don't delude yourself.
Fine, I'd TRY to talk her out of it. Don't play semantics. I wouldn't dump her because I thought she was trying to cheat on me in a subcontinent.

>You'd be shitting your pants every night and youd probably be preparing for her to come back either dead or with aids. Don't fucking lie to me boy
I'd be shitting my pants every night just like I would about my best friend. Yeah, it'd keep me up at night. But not because I thought she was in Club Obi Wan trying to fuck a guy who was an extra in a Bollywood movie.

Stop dating basic white bitches, then? Sounds like an indicator of your poor taste.

Then you would make a terrible husband. These are things you SHOULD be worried about. Why would a man be ashamed of worrying for his fragile wife’s wellbeing in a foreign land?

>Why would a man be ashamed of worrying for his fragile wife’s wellbeing in a foreign land?

Because the feminists have brainwashed everyone into being asexual full stack developers who wear hoodies at age 32

Because that's not the point of this thread, you idiot. It's about OP who is cowering in fear that his girlfriend is riding the cock carousel if she's not in his direct supervision.

I'm also legitimately concerned if she gets assaulted and killed. She's not in a developed country.

Like me and her whole family told her not to go and she did anyway

Why do you empathize with women, you fucking beta?

Cause you're a faggot

stop being a 21 year old know it all that has an opinion on everything and thinks that makes him worthy of being a tripfag

The third world isn't all just slums, rapists, and robbers. If she's not a moron and well-traveled than she can avoid any issues relatively easily.

>This also combined with my experiences traveling and sleeping with girls who travel alone. The easiest girls I've ever had were in travel. Seriously. They're so easy.
Yep, girls on vacation are looking to fuck. I do shitty with girls in my hometown but as soon as I'm out of the country or on a holiday, it's like I turn into fucking Chad Thundercock.

#notallmuslims

she is fucking other guys. no doubt about it. don't be scared to walk away, you'll be better off. if she doesn't wanna share something she loves with you (travel) then she doesnt love you anyway.

anyone saying otherwise ITT is a FEMALE, and you should never take relationship advice from a female.

While it's true a lot of girls do, not everyone does. I've been away by myself plenty of times and never slept with anyone, neither when single or in a relationship. If she isn't the kind of person you feel you can trust, maybe you're not right for each other.

I would however like my partner to come with me on trips when I'm not single, but if they can't for some reason and won't be able to for a year plus then I'll go alone or with friends.

>and won't be able to for a year plus then I'll go alone or with friends.

I can't wait for WW3 and people stop traveling

>I dont trust her at all
> feel humiliated that she has more power and doesn't give a fuck
Maybe just fucking break up dingus

Why does it bother you though?

>I feel humiliated that she has more power and doesn't give a fuck
That's not a good position to be in. Every relationship has a leader and a follower, a settler and a reacher. It's up to you if you are ok with taking the passenger seat in the relationship. I wouldn't do that (although I will probably end up there since I'm a big pussy). I think you just need to think long and hard about yourself. Will you be happy letting your gf take charge? If not, I wouldn't stay with that girl, unless you have what it takes to switch roles.

You're a garbage human being and I unironically hope your kys yourself

I don't think that you are a garbage person and that you KYS but you are a retard and are doing nothing to change your miserable perspective on women.

The people who travel all the time are easily hatteable. either they're the type to abandon their jobs and families and loved ones to "find themselves", typically are mentally ill and view human interaction as a commodity. Unless it's a retired boomer (and this thread is really about millennials), 90% chance they're just being fiscally irresponsible and then will shit all over more "conservative" people for being pussies not leaving their 1st world amenities to watch people rape their 7 year old daughters in Mumbai

Either that or they're trust fund babies and everyone hates those

that mf cock caroussel just fuck me up nigga u is great

Sounds like someone is jealous. Or just another coward.

Well sure, people who go travelling for months and months at a time regularly might fit a bunch of those stereotypes, but most people just go away for a week or two for a vacation maybe once every year or so.

Either way, that's their business. I don't give a fuck if they want to go and spend their lives like that - it doesn't affect me in any way

This would make me look deeper than the traveling alone. It shows naivety which can be very dangerous. She refuses to accept the realities of the world and instead lives in a fantasy. That kind of girl will not only hurt you emotionally, she could get you killed.

OK kids from the top. This time again, with more shaming and ad hominem!

Ssshhhh don't let the secret out.

I'm a jealous coward according to the jezebel reader over here

You are an adult OP, knew this before getting involved, and do not understand the point in staying since you don't trust her. You staying and feeling like a beta pushover is all on you.

I had a gf like that, I still love her really.
One day she went to travel with a guy friend, just the two of them. Apparently nothing happend but it really hurt me. Few months later the whole realtionship kinda faded away when she started to ignore me for weeks on end beceause of her busy job. Only then I broke up with her. I'm not going to lie, travelling solo is a major red flag already. Even if it's to a country that is safe. It's not about trust either, it's about her being too self absorved. Looking back I'm sure my ex cared for me, but she cared so much more about her self. If I were you I would try and talk it out with your gf, telk her how insecure it makes you feel. If she doesn't care about that I would break up.
Good luck user, I feel for you. I still fucking love her so much.

>It's not about trust either, it's about her being too self absorved. Looking back I'm sure my ex cared for me, but she cared so much more about her self. If I were you I would try and talk it out with your gf, telk her how insecure it makes you feel. If she doesn't care about that I would break up.
Jesus fuck you are an unbelievably selfish individual. How do you not suffer catastrophic whiplash from the hypocrisy of what you just wrote?

I am really quite selfish yeah.
Tell me what gave it away, I'm honestly unaware

>Jesus fuck you are an unbelievably selfish individual. How do you not suffer catastrophic whiplash from the hypocrisy of what you just wrote?

Not that poster but your reaction is incredibly immature. If you're in an adult relationship things like that are perfectly fine. There's going to be inevitable compromise from both individuals. If you can't handle it then don't get into LTRs and settle for fuckbuddies and "lovers"

It's not all about you. If you want to live free and take on the world nobody is stopping you.

But people aren't clothes you can put in a closet and wear when you feel like it, especially your own SO.

>the two of them. Apparently nothing happend but it really hurt me. Few months later the whole realtionship kinda faded away when she started to ignore me for weeks on end beceause of her busy job

Dude there are women in high power high demand careers in the office or in academia or whatever that will make time for their loved ones or their fuck friends.

Her job was an excuse. You got cucked.

Why do women deny the nature of women when talking to men? They can know they travel to get dicked down and even joke about it with their friends but then come to Jow Forums and excoriate a guy for being suspicious that's the case. It's like the drive to shit all over men is so strong they'll say shit knowing they don't really believe it or that it's a half truth. Don't date "travelers"

YOU JEALOUS INSECURE COWARD GO STAY INSIDE THE SUBURBS AND NEVER SEE THE WORLD OUTSIDE YOUR MOMS BASEMENT YOU VIRGIN INCEL HAHAHA DO YOU EVEN TALK TO GIRLS LOL LOSER HAHAHA YOUR GIRLFRIEND PROBABLY LEAVES YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE AN INSECURE MANCHILD

How did I do?

More like she probably faded away because that user couldn't handle his girl going on a vacation with a friend where nothing happened. If my girlfriend got all cranky and butthurt from me going on a simple trip with a friend, I'd fade her too for my "job" until dumping her.

It's immature just to think that because you can't get past your insecurities, they can't go on vacation. OP clearly doesn't have the flexibility she does, so he expects her to sit at home and let life fly by.

That's pretty good, but I'm a dude giving other dudes advice.

I forgot to mention, that friend was a dude.

You know you can address this situation without being an insecure child about it right?

Just tell her that you respect her wanderlust, but that you're looking for someone who's more physically present in a relationship. Simple.

You know that you can give advice without being a condescending cunt right?

user didn't sound condescending in the least

No, I got it. It didn't matter. I've been on vacation with female friends. Surprisingly not everyone wants to fuck everyone just for being in the same radius.

Now, was she shady about it? Wouldn't let you meet him? No drinks at the bar as a group, even for one work event? Maybe different.

I only give all this advice because I was in the same jealous, scared territory as all of you guys when I was 16-19, and it fucked a good relationship up. At the time I was all bitter that she was some cheating whore, but with age and perspective I realized that I was totally insufferable to be around because I was paying less attention to her than the stories I made up in my own head.

/thread

I'll never understand why so many threads around here seem to be about you guys thinking you're not allowed to want what YOU want in a relationship/partner.

I have to guess it's most of you all being beta enough that you actually fell for the feminist memes of "If you were a REAL man you'd be secure enough to let me do anything I want!"

Wow a whole lot of ego problems up in this thread. If you werent all so sure that your gf deserved better than you you would have a much better time. i mean srsly
>getting cucked by south-east asian men or hipster travelers
>what is deeper connection?
>what is superficial aquaintenceship?

my girl travels alone regularly, i bet she fucked a hippie here and there. But at the end of the day I know that I am the guy she desires in normal life. She loves me for things that you dont even notice when banging strangers. Imho banging strangers is less about REAL CONNECTION than just banging for the sake of it.

t. open-relationship dudebro

PS: I fuck other chicks too so its not a one-sided thing.

You and everyone else in this thread not reading the signs and seeing why traveling off on your own in foreign, potentially dangerous, countries is exactly the naïveté which kills any rational discussion on this board. You have your head so far shoved up your ass force-feeding yourself your delusions of independence, you can't see why there is fault in doing something so stupid and conducive to immoral behavior, and not even mentioning the threat of foreigners raping/killing you.

I'm almost 90% sure OP's girl has fucked around on the old cock carousel.
No doubt

There's nothing wrong with going for what you want in a partner, but if what you want in a partner is someone who is locked up and always at your side, prepare to be broken up with a lot.

We don't even know where OP's girlfriend is going. One other guy in this thread started talking about "dangerous" countries, and somehow people started assuming she was going on a one month backpacking trip through rural India.

In reality, she's probably going to a bunch of first world cities and shit, and will be just as fine as she would be if she went by herself to New York.

>if what you want in a partner is someone who is locked up and always at your side

I didn't say that. Where did you even get that from?

>not reading the signs and seeing why traveling off on your own in foreign, potentially dangerous, countries

Also didn't say anything about that. Jesus, do you people just not read on this board?

>being this much of a fucking cuck
Christ almighty, the modern age is depressing.
Sorry about the way your life turned out man.

I completely addressed your post and called you naive for not seeing that what OP is facing is a genuine problem. Learn reading comprehension you mentally inept tool. Even entertaining his girlfriend's desire to do this is pure self-immolation

You didn't. I said "but if you want.." and went on to talking about other posters in this thread who are clearly cared of their girlfriend interacting with other men whatsoever.

>my girl travels alone regularly, i bet she fucked a hippie here and there. But at the end of the day I know that I am the guy she desires in normal life. She loves me for things that you dont even notice when banging strangers. Imho banging strangers is less about REAL CONNECTION than just banging for the sake of it.

Everyone look at this man. This is the end game of the utilitarian feminist capitalist agenda.

This man is a warning to all. He is a clown. He is our Pagliacci.

Do not be this man.

*scared, not cared.

>started assuming she was going on a one month backpacking trip through rural India.

In reality, she's probably going to a bunch of first world cities and shit, and will be just as fine as she would be if she went by herself to New York.

OP here. She is not going to first world anything. Where she is, is right in line with backpacking alone in rural India as a woman.

>I completely addressed your post

You clearly didn't because I was explicitly telling him NOT to entertain his gf's travel desires if it bothers him, and you're throwing a hissy fit about how I'm encouraging him to put up with what she's doing.

very happy that I could reinforce your neo-conservative world view. have fun hating everyone and not enjoying your life because you ascribed yourself to some weird moral codex you learnt off the internet when you were sad that your oneitis didnt like your fedora

>What should I do? I was happier fucking girls I didn't care about and going about my own day ffs
Maybe I just come from a trashy place but all the women I know are too afraid their boyfriends would be fucking everyone in town including their friends and families to go off on months long trips. I wonder if your gf just has an amazing amount of trust in you, doesn't give a fuck what you do, or thinks you're sufficiently low value / trained enough that you wouldn't do anything while she's gone. If you had an active social life before her, get back to having some fun while she's gone. Don't sit around worrying about what she's doing. That shit will drive you crazy and it won't change a single thing. If you can't trust her, have a break up talk when she gets back. Sometimes you love someone but you see that you live incompatible lives

So direct your posts at them then. I wasn't even talking about that.

>subscribes to nuclear family model and committed monogamy

>HUUUU WEIRD MORAL CODEX DUDE MY WIFE'S SON AND I HATE THAT YOU MUST WEAR A FEDORA WOAH DUDE

monogamy stems from a time when christianity was actually useful for survival because times were hard. all you people do is romanticize "simpler times" when you actually dont know if people were happier with that. Pretty much every old couple who has been married for 50+ years absolutely HATE each other. They just deal with it because "life has to be that way". But times have changed and people can do whatever the fuck they want. I can understand that this is a scary thought because love is a minefield by itself but resorting to "simpler times" never was a good idea. (eg.: communist russia)

>I dont trust her at all
dump

Im gonna say something nice for a change. Your posts are usually pretty bad like really. This one was okay. Less edge. Idgaf about namefagging. Dunno why everyone gets so triggerd about it.

Less edge. More realistic viewpoints. Not all women are bad reeee. Rather: I have a problem with specific tenedencies that keep increasing in the behaviour of a lot, not all, women/ men/people. Therefore I advice xyz.

Literally Hitler did become somewhat weak and his arguments are getting worse too. Just as a sidenote

Chill, bro.

Well, yeah, I'd be slightly worried then, but not in the beta cuck sense that you throw out in the OP. I don't think she's gonna be fucking a lot of third world Asian dudes though.

The incompatible lives part of this post makes a lot of sense.

OP, if you can back away from feeling inferior and inadequate because of Jow Forums memes, and look at this as something where she's putting undue stress on you while you're worried about her, or that she's not around to see you enough, it's fine to break up.

But don't get into the habit of thinking you're ever going to be successful in a relationship if you're afraid of every guy taking her away from you.

>The incompatible lives part of this post makes a lot of sense.
The whole posts makes a lot of sense if you understand how the world really works

Not everyone is always cheating on everyone. Men cheat too though. Just starting out with fear as the motivator here for anyone is a bad idea. Off to work now, enjoy the shitposting friends.

Go away and stick to your own kind

>Pretty much every old couple who has been married for 50+ years absolutely HATE each other.

Source faggot. You're probably one of those butthurt sadboys who had divorced parents so you hate when you see nuclear and stable families just doing their thing.

You can be poly if you want but don't try and Gaslight everyone into your kink cult

Despite the fact that you are arguing from a point or maturity and compromise you are supporting a poster who essentially said "shes selfish because she did what she wants instead of what I want". That's not a compromise.