Hi Jow Forums I know you hate Muslims but we don't really hate you, we only hate your Jewish overlords...

Hi Jow Forums I know you hate Muslims but we don't really hate you, we only hate your Jewish overlords, if you decided to quit your degenerate and join us in our fight we'd end the Jewish parasite forever.
We are not really as bad as you say we are, you just happen to receive most of our niggers, if you became Muslim you'd probably carry on with your life as usual sans degeneracy.
If whites adopted Islam they would probably see a surge in birth rates and your woman would not only become protected from muslim niggers but also from Jewish degeneracy.
Just think about it and next time you are close to a Muslim just talk to him, you may realize that we have much more in common with you than you think.

Attached: 65021879.jpg (400x300, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/phdinis
youtube.com/watch?v=Sien3553dyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: MUSLIM_FULL.png (450x700, 132K)

I buy cigars from a Muslim and we talk about how much we hate niggers and kikes still wouldn’t want to be one though

If you don't leave your containment zone, nobody gives a fuck about you. Only jews and their hardcore golems.

muslims are inbred biological trash of arabic or abbo SEAsian monkey origins. the only way to deal with you is holocaust

>Muslim
>In a Catholic country
Get out mudslime.

Attached: MuslimBTFO.png (567x567, 167K)

Allah prays to himself in Surah 1 (Al-Fatiha).

Attached: Petra - Muhammad's hometown.jpg (786x279, 36K)

I'm close to just taking the muslim pill. When I see what's happened to modern women it's obvious we need to lock them up, and alcohol's always been degenerate.

>Muslim pill
Get out, bot

fuck off nigger.

>Nigger
My surprise, do you know how many niggers are Muslim by any chance?

Don't be retarded. Snap out of it you fucking moron. Islam is obviously a fraudulent religion and is itself incredibly degenerate anyway.

Exactly - it's incoherent and contradictory. Exactly what you'd expect from an illiterate warlord pedophile bullshitting his way into power

Im an aryan white and started dating a muslim chick, we really clicked on our hatred of jews.

Tons, but if society's going to get taken over by aids ridden trannies and "liberated" womyn, it's strongly preferable to throw the faggots from rooftops.

I realize it's not a credible religion since it has so many inconsistencies, but how's it degenerate? Lately muslims basically seem to be about killing faggots, jews, and keeping women in line. I don't really disagree with any of those things.

I don't give a shit about their religion
I only want to breed and kill Jews, if I have to befriend Islam for some years to do it, I'm ok with it, history won't care about me, will care about Catholics and Islam joining forces to kill Judaism.

>but we don't really hate you
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers..."
Quran (8:12) - ""I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

yeah.... fuck off

>but we don't really hate you, we only hate your Jewish overlords
THEN BLOW THEM UP OVER THERE
QUIT FLOODING THE USA
YOU BOOMBOOM THE ILLEGITIMATE STATE, YOU MAKE THE PROBLEM OVER HERE MUCH EASIER
YOU JUST WANT TO TAKE THE PLACE OF OUR KIKE OVERLORDS YOU DAMN MUZZIES WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TOO

Attached: hate.png (960x960, 1.21M)

Are you dumb? Your Bible is not the same as what was initially revealed therefore it is no longer considered the word of God. Also even in your fake Bible Jesus returns and says that he was never crucified but Christcucks still insist that he was resurrected.

>1 post by op

Attached: proffessor kabir 1.jpg.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

THATS WHY SO MANY NIGGERS ARE CONVERTING IN THE USA

SCREEN CAP THIS

BECAUSE THEY REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT 'GASSING JEWS' JEWS ARE WHITE
JUST LIKE WHITE PEOPLE
THEY JUST WANT TO SPREAD SHITSLAM TO THE WEST TO GIVE NIGGERS EVEN MORE OF A REASON TO GET UPPITY AND CHIMP OUT ON BOTH JEWS AND WHITES(when the time is right)

Attached: 1477600990778.jpg (480x747, 33K)

Attached: proffessor kabir 1a.jpg.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

Kill all the Muslims. They're nothing but goat fucking, camel humping desert jockeys who do nothing but chimp out and breed with their cousins and goats

>sage

I don't like mudslimes but a temporary alliance against the rootless cosmopolitan vermin is the only logical and mutually beneficial thing to do

Show us your real flag muhammad

Attached: 1550107649335.jpg (750x757, 97K)

>sage

Attached: proffessor kabir 1b.jpg.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

If you're on the next lesson thread maybe let him know of the PDFs of the lessons (to be updated) archive.org/details/phdinis

Attached: proffessor kabir 1c.jpg.png (1312x8870, 2.51M)

Nice try muslims.

>Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers
You realize that is God referring to himself in the "Royal We" right?
>I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them
Have you ever read Deutronomy faggot?

Attached: burger animals.png (1536x1152, 2.88M)

>got it

>Says that he wasn't crucified
Post the verse

Pajeet, You are all concentrated in one country where you can be nuked in an instant. Keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you.

Attached: Pajeet cow piss.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Heresy. Not chapter approved. Traitor legion

He said he might put them in a book himself so I hope he still will do that

Also, doesn't your comment imply that the bible was corrupted then? I thought Allah's word can't be corrupted?

Are you dumb? The Koran was "written" by a pedo while he was high and starving. If that can be taken as the absolute truth then the ramblings of Bob Marley could be taken as the highest truth.

can't argue with those digits.
people that think slimes aren't scum haven't met them

checked Bharat
youtube.com/watch?v=Sien3553dyE

Empty threats. If the world doesn't need it's oil and a bunch of idiots to get it for us, Muslims would be killed in an instant and the middle east would be colonized by the Europeans, Chinese and Russians

Attached: downloadfile-18.jpg (460x259, 12K)

Take the advice of a citizen of the country that let Muslims in 500 years ago Jow Forums. They're nothing but bad news.

He was a Buddha he was Krishna he was Christ.
Muhammad is an abomination

Agreed

Luke 19:32-34

>32 The soldiers therefore came and broke the legs of the first man who had been crucified with Jesus, and then those of the other. 33 But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. 34 Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water.

Why were the other two alive but Jesus appeared dead? Most likely Jesus was unconscious, not dead. Usually crucifixion was for 3 hours and people would not usually die from that.

Stay mad Pajeet.

Attached: India hindu rule.jpg (704x820, 204K)

Nah, Islam is the true enemy.

I'm far more concerned with 1.2 billion slavering soldiers than with 14 million allies

>14 million allies
Try harder JIDF

Attached: Merchant.png (238x220, 32K)

There are muslims in argentina? SInce when? Salam, brother

>i Jow Forums I know you hate Muslims but we don't really hate you,
If you didn't hate us, you would stay the fuck out of our lands. You ruin your oases and deltas, then come here to ruin our fair and fine countries.

Attached: 1507392403912.png (460x415, 269K)

>Slavnigger calls others biological trash

cool beans, motherfucker

Hanzi!

Its not like I want them to convert, niggers should stay non muslims, those ugly kafirs

What a troll. Soundbites are bullshit. War time verses are what these are

Go drink some cow piss or worship feminine hygiene products, you fucking cowfucker. You don't deserve a reply

Condemn Muslim extremism, I'll wait.

JIDF spotted

It is condemned motherfucker.

the enemy of our enemy... is still our enemy. I've learned this lesson the hard way. Trusted a muslim because he is anti-jewish and got stabbed in the back.
So in short: jews and muslims are antichrists, therefore our enemies!

Attached: 1549841349725.jpg (480x376, 35K)

Imagine being this dumb lmao

you have to go back.

Alri Tawhidi
You're rare

lmao shut up cow worshipping, piss drinking, cousin fucking, sati comitting, rapist fuck. Hindu talking about chimp outs lmao and cousin fucking. How ironic

Would rather side with a Jew than some shit skin mudslime

Ahmed the slav meme only works as banter amongst Europeans. Slavs have contributed for more to this world than africans, asians, middle easterners and hispanics combined

Shut the fuck up

So many mutt JIDF today,

Attached: Israeli 2.jpg (607x1080, 50K)

>slavnigger

You're outing yourself. Obvious meme statement.

BTFO

Attached: לכידה.png (1273x321, 77K)

By who? You? Nobody cares what you think leaf.

Death to Islam! Death to Pakis!

death to islam

ok im not paki btw

get out of here kike schill, youve been here before

Yes me. And by even the Saudi ulema chiefs, by other religious leaders, like the muftis in Egypt, Iran and other places. And Muslims have individually and in groups, condemned that. Are you by any chance, one of the fag Tawhidi's henchmen?

I don't have a problem with Muslims, I just have a problem having western countries being filled with 3rd worlders.

un petit bougnoul ?

Attached: Arabs-Heart-Israel.png (1140x500, 1.12M)

Death to jews! Death to Israel!

Death to Paki goat fuckers!

oy vey

Attached: APTOPIX-Mideast-Israe_Horo4.jpg (1024x674, 132K)

Death to rapist Muslims!

Shit in the toilet

Im not slavic but I have a great amount of respect for slavic people. Im not European either i'm Lebanese. What exactly is your ethnic background may I ask?

I also dont speak Frog, faggot. I pay for you and your broke asses, have some fucking respect, dipshit. Fucking frogs

Agreed. Kill them.

Go back to your shithole country, Paki! Death to Islam!

lmao my ethnic background is a mix of pajeet and bosnian.

Attached: 2019-01-20_20.23.11.jpg (374x352, 76K)

Obvious schill is obvious. I'm screenshotting this as I go. I already have enough saved up for today lmao. Too obvious.

>That pic
I fucking hate retards spreading false information

>He's worried

Attached: 1549938792566.jpg (408x632, 51K)

Muslims are so egregious that the best thing about them is they kill more muslims than everybody else on the planet.
You are scum, filth, a turd with eyes.
GTFO Jow Forums

You're a half slavic muslim insulting slavs? I call bullshit Emir

Well you can suck my christian dick you goddamn dirty muslin

>memeflag

get out of here, jewish defense force member

I'm a bit of a self hater, Hassan Nasrallah

Death to Canadians! Death to parkas!

obviously fake

Kys sand nigger retard

Attached: vH9c7.png (1107x194, 24K)