Racist BTFO

Attached: לכידה.png (1055x660, 1.16M)

play stupid games
win stupid prizes

Attached: 1543864861176.png (965x248, 378K)

That is the safest area in Mexico too.
Damn

I went there 2 years ago.

And nothing of value of lost.
I wonder if I could gift Tomi a plane ticket there too.

Look at his filename retards

The incel cries out as he strikes you.

I got married there

nice filename David

Tomi is a coalburner

>That's the coldest part of this Volcano too.
>Damn
>**spontaneously combusts**

>be a trump supporting mutt

>travel to mexico

>get stabbed

Lol

Attached: 1549759068809.gif (265x244, 1.46M)

If you go to Mexico these days you should expect to get killed or kidnapped. Sucks for him, but he went there on his own volition.

Millions of Americans have been to Playa del Carmen. It until now has been considered 100% safe.

Then again Acapulco used to be 100% safe a LONG time ago. Now there is a very good chance something bad will happen to you.

Guess that just leaves Puerto Vallarta and Cabo.

Just curious. Went to mexico for the first time this winter. The one thing I noticed is the crazy amount of barrier walls and fences and gates. Why are mexicans allowed to build walls but not americans? No one in the msm is mentioning this. Also garbage, lots of litter, a horrendous amount just lying along the roads.

>Mexico

Attached: mexican cartel torture.webm (264x480, 2.93M)

>that file name

Attached: 1549616602064m.jpg (1024x933, 97K)

>lmao why would you support Trump and his desire to build a wall
>haha he got stabbed didn't he, served him right for thinking Mexicans are too violent

We switched cruise destinations about 7 years ago because of some beheading in Puerto Vallarta.

This is a few months old - I read the official police report and apparently he was downtown at around 2am trying to buy crystal meth/last seen with two transsexual prostitutes. It’s not like he was stabbed in broad daylight...

Attached: EA2653D9-23A3-44D4-99BD-7FC297CDE8C1.jpg (480x360, 34K)

i'd fuck her

Attached: tomi_h_h.jpg (1125x1309, 102K)

lol

Mexico is fucked without US tourism.

THAT FILE NAME THO

Attached: 1485548284379.jpg (290x250, 21K)

>His flag

Fucking kek - rare flag too

How disrespectful do you have to be to go to a country when you support a candidate thats totally against them and considers them filth? The guy was mentally a nigger.

Attached: discordtranny.gif (1024x1022, 293K)

>bro you better not believe Mexicans are violent that's disrespectful and will cause them to behave violently
Wow really activated my almonds you fucking retard

Attached: mexican violence.jpg (400x300, 27K)

I've been going to Mexico for 30 years. It's never been like this. It was paradise in the 80s

6 gorillion more Shlomo

Are you an American soldier or support contractor? How do you like shiposting from Afghanistan? Also, how expensive is boipucci over there?

>that flag

Attached: DF6CC677-75B1-4F05-968E-09E9C7F9E971.jpg (320x240, 46K)

>these fucking boomers reminiscing their trips to Mexico
Lol

If you type "sage" in the options tab, your reply doesn't bump the thread. The more you know!

Attached: Who's the Jew.png (448x448, 19K)

i went to mexico as a part of a cruise.
never let my guard down the entire time.
always scanning the locals doubting their facades.
best time ever.

>visiting one of the most violent places in the americas
moroco mountain climb 2.0

Attached: 1542421220496.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

Fucking Aztecs need to be genocided

>loved his president
bit gay

kek

lol, you retards think you are on to something, holy shit you are easy to bait.

The resort areas are still considered to be very safe, although if you look at the state department travel advisory, they basically want you to avoid most of the country, and to not go anywhere at night time....it's no different than any other place in the 3rd world. Areas of Mexico that have lots of ex-pats, like in SLP and Guanajuato where there are international businesses/manufacturing----those places have to be safe, otherwise companies are shit out of luck in getting people to move down there for work. One of the nicer shopping malls I went into--the cops walking around all carried Beretta M12 smgs.

no sound the one with the sound is pretty horrifying

Yeap.. Welcome to the beginning of the End.

Don't cartels own half the police force?

I find the non tourists cities to be the safest. Like Puebla. GREAT city, great people , great everything and a mall better than ANY mall in the US.

Attached: Angelopolis Mall Puebla 2017.jpg (2080x1260, 548K)

I don't know about owning them, but there is definitely a hierarchy. Once you go into real Mexico (not a resort) you can see why the country doesn't work. You can actually tell a lot about a place by how people drive. If people don't follow the basic rules, it usually is indicative of cops that don't follow the rules, and politicians that don't follow the rules. In 2018, there were something like 150 assassinations of politicians. In the west, all of the corruption is kept out of sight, to where you read about it in books and articles. Down there, they'll just machinegun the judge or journalist or whatever.

Cheaper too. Everything service/skill related in Mexico is cheap. If you had money and lived down there, you could import a classic car and have a world-class paint job for like $3000.....same thing would cost you $15,000 in SoCal

>I love to travel
FUCKING ROASTIE MIND BUG KILLED HIM