My cousin is marrying a nigger and I have to attend the wedding. this country is disgusting

my cousin is marrying a nigger and I have to attend the wedding. this country is disgusting

Attached: 1536290569295.jpg (389x366, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjD69AmTqfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1545448323761.gif (328x182, 1.67M)

Just go wearing blackface smdh

this board is for 18+

please don’t reproduce

Congrats to your cousin

You dont have to attend jack shit. My aunt married a nigger and I cut her out of my life. Thank fuck she didn't shit out any nigglets

this. and be sure to greet everyone with a raised clenched fist and a "yo, wut do it be like"

You know what to do.

Attached: 7C77F61B-1CE4-47D7-92A3-13D00B7C8A6D.png (1280x738, 1009K)

Either this or SS uniform. Or SS uniform with blackface

please don't laugh. I'm honestly dreading it. my COUSIN IS A GUY, not a girl, marrying a negress. his dad just died and his mom died when he was 3. I'm being guilted into attending. I just know it's going to end up with his little mulatto kids over ruining my side's pristine white holidays.

I don't even know how to describe this feeling. I'm just in disbelief, mixed with disgust. I need to leave this country. fuck me.

>I have to attend
t. faggot cuck

I thought it was
>uh ayo wut it do nibba

This. My cousin in Alabama married a black like fifteen years ago. Never spoke to her again.

Give her phony presents, like a how to spot a criminal starter pack.

Give her a card that says, if there is no money in here, the negro probably stole it.

>I need to leave this country
Shit aint any better anywhere else

Attached: notgettingbetter.png (494x498, 203K)

"Have" to attend? Are you not a man?

>Jow Forums is literally made up of trailer trash
why am I not surprised

Call in a bomb threat

Attached: 1432566035107.png (500x567, 69K)

ABOMINATION!!!

Attached: 1549148704948.gif (220x204, 36K)

Eat whatever makes you gassy and do a lot of farting. Do a test run beforehand to get your underpants arranged so you don't spread a shitstain on your pants.
>PB and Cheese sandwiches
>Beans really do work
>Cabbage but you need to mix it with something to get the fragrance up
Most of us know what foods make us really range. It's PB & Cheese for me.
Be creative and have fun!

Attached: 1547348779886.jpg (959x639, 529K)

>I have to attend the wedding
you actually don't need to attend.

Good. She understands diversity and why whites must be bred out of existence.

My wife fucks her black co-worker all the time while I make sure to use condoms for this very reason.

just because YOU have been brainwashed by this American propaganda hub and 12+ years of public education that you live in "MUH GREATEST COUNTRY", doesn't make it so.

i'm not sticking around for this shit show.

>trailer trash
where do you gather this from my post? are you retarded?

I'm being guilted by my mother since he doesn't have any other family to attend.

JUST

This is now a major crime in the US do NOT do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjD69AmTqfk

Attached: 1549848303498.jpg (1600x1200, 329K)

Just make up some bullshit about food poisoning and say you are too sick to attend. If they bust your balls say you are throwing up and shitting at the same time and there is no way you would be able to attend without making a disgusting embarrassment of yourself during the ceremony. Thank me later /thread

Attached: 5NfTOfp.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

indeed

>literal third worlder talking shit about Americans
Andá a cagar mojado

skip it, tell her youre sorry but youll be sure to make the next one.

If you don't care about seeing your family much anymore just object during the ceremony.

>I'm honestly dreading it. my COUSIN IS A GUY, not a girl, marrying a negress
Oh that's different
Bleaching is god-tier behavior
We our black qt3.14s all the white seed they want, which is a LOT

Attached: 1536527720255.jpg (736x736, 74K)

>I'm just in disbelief, mixed with disgust
heh funny you say mixed, user.

Why not just refuse to go?

kys faggot, the end result is the same: another unwanted niglet

Oh
Is she hot?
That's kinda all that matters.

I thought that was a man until I saw the titties

Why do you have to attend? Are you underage? Just cut them out of your life.

Raddish eat tons of raddishes

>Paco calling Americans trailer trash
This is why we're building the wall. You cant be nice for five fucking seconds

Where do you intend on moving to? You can stay in America, find a mostly white area. As a Californian I strongly recommend you stay way from here.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS WHOLE COUNTRY IS GETTING MUTTED AND OUR DEMOGRAPHICS ARE DESTROYED NOW I CANT EVEN HAVE MY PURE WHITE FAMILY IN PEACE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1530819451388.png (628x719, 347K)

This.
When you grow up you won't have to do shit like this.

I haven't interacted with my mulatto loving estranged sister in over two years now, neither have my parents. She's always been a cunt. Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 56828612.jpg (1267x887, 82K)

fuck you, you're on your own

i am LEAVING

Attached: minority_white.jpg (1684x1780, 387K)

suck on a nigger dick fags
this world ain't about being nice, and being bothered by other people personal choices is the ultimate sign of weakness

Do not attend bro, you do not have to join a bunch of niggers

There is, we just don't tell you and feed you toronto propaganda to keep you out.

>being bothered by other people personal choices is the ultimate sign of weakness
I remember when I was like you, when I was a cocksucking individualist

Attached: 1523899328337.png (750x411, 206K)

But that's a good thing

Attached: 1536528845776.jpg (640x640, 132K)

Op is a cuck.
>Cookoo
>Cookoo

You would see more niglets coming toward you, and it is a good thing! ;^)
>Bleaching is god-tier behavior
cuck have fun with your niglets

Attached: 1518967763340.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

>Shit aint any better anywhere else
Japan exists, user. It's better than any Western country now. I lived and worked there for a year and half, and will be returning there later this year.

>Isn't hot
>Is hot
See the difference?

shit larp, kys faggot

>being guilted by a woman and then complaining on a image board
I respect your cousin more than I respect you, that's for fucking sure. Being guilted by a fucking women to attend a nigger wedding is the most beta-cuck shit I have ever seen. And then to fucking COMPLAIN about it on an image board. Holy fuck. This MUST be a slide thread, there is no way a faggot like this actually exists, kek

having more niglets is coooool, hahaha

No you don't.

why would I LARP about this? you realize this shit happens in the US all the time? probably in Canada too given that you're also half white now.

I lied, she's actually Thai. Just as much of a genetic degradation IMO. I know there's lots of asian loving betas on here which is why I didn't say she was Thai, although it's just as bad in my mind.

Attached: A-Karjennian-thanksgiving.jpg (1200x630, 108K)

Honestly why can't someone do a mass shooting on an ocassion like that?
If only someone had an hero bombed them all at that very moment.

>Just as much of a genetic degradation IMO. I know there's lots of asian loving betas on here which is why I didn't say she was Thai, although it's just as bad in my mind.
lmfao
Thai and nigger. so what. Let them have it. gookniglet. topkek

Why do you think that other people should adhere and live by your own same morals? You are as annoying and retarded as those fundamentalist religious ppl who want to force their life style onto the rest of society
The authoritarian right is the worst

>ignore the main point of my post
You're a faggot. Accept it. If you go, you'll never be respected again.

I love black women and will breed with one. Hope he give you many little mixed nieces and nephews.

Disown. Show up drunk and protest the marriage at that time in the ceremony.

Say that in your objection

>you realize this shit happens in the US all the time? probably in Canada too given that you're also half white now.
yup confirmed larp

do you jerk off as you type those cuck posts? kys queer faggot jew

You don't "have" to do anything, you're just too much of a pussy to stand up for yourself.
If you don't want to go then don't go.
If they ask you why, say it's because you think interracial marriages are a monstrosity.
Your cousin will probably never talk to you again. Who cares.

They aren't my morals. They're God's morals.

Attached: 1544410151164.jpg (800x800, 152K)

>niglets
>Actually Thai
It's not even the same thing. As long as he's happy, getting married, having kids, holding a job, not doing drugs.. why do you care?
Just go find your own girl and worry about yourself.

>You are as annoying and retarded as those fundamentalist religious ppl who want to force their life style onto the rest of society
>The authoritarian right is the worst
Oh sweety, the authoritarian right ARE the fundamentalist religious ppl who want to force their life style onto the rest of society. Get ready for your mass grave, faggot.

Based as fuck

Good goy for degenerating america more.

You wish you had a house like mine Paco, let alone a trailer

you don't. your family obviously isn't traditional since they don't care about race mixing, which in turn also means they won't really care about you not attending.

Thais are awesome, I mean the civilizable ones not the Isaan monkeys although fun to fuck. The men are fags but whatever.

Everyone forces their beliefs on everyone else. You think teachers (and academia as a whole) and Hollywood don't have an agenda?

What's annoying and retarded is thinking we should live in an individualist society. In fact, an individualist society is hardly a society. People are divided among racial, sexual, and religious differences. America is the most individualist nation in history and look at all of the problems that caused. Different people WILL NEVER live in harmony together.

>Have to go
this is an 18+ board, sweetie :)

why is me stating something about modern corrupted America as being a LARP, just because you don't like it? I don't like it either but it's the unfortunate reality. just fuck off

>Thais are awesome
Thais are retarded squat people, spare me.

Dress up in a monkey or banana costume.

I'm being guilted by family user

guilt is a spook

Attached: 21013979_1413792798708348_2156115957288796662_o.jpg (1200x539, 196K)

>Thais are retarded squat people, spare me.
I eat their food, fuck their....women...and chill on their beaches and they don’t treat me like niggers do. They aight.

>America is the most individualist nation in history and look at all of the problems that caused.

it's not individualism per se. it's a lack of in-group preference among white americans. this will only hurt us. i am continually bewildered by the gullibility, complacency, and willful ignorance of the average american. it never fails to surprise me.

i don't even know what to call this trait, and i don't think there's a sufficiently descriptive word in the english language for it.

Knowing this site, he's probably a 34 y.o. NEET who lives in his momma's basement

> I have to attend
No you don't, just ask if you can work. Then when asked about it by your mother just tell her
>Oh sorry mom I really wanted to go but my boss Mr. Shekelgraber called me in to work and if I tell him I can't go then I'm fired
ez

kek

for me its eggs, pizza and of course beans. i cant imagine what unholy flatulence would be created by eating all of these in the same day.

he's based

Attached: 1547881714078.jpg (368x346, 28K)

Your aunt might secretly be redpilled. She's taking a hideous nigger male out of the genepool. (It'd be even better if she cucked him with a huwhite man and birthed huwhite babbies).

>I'm being guilted by family user
Friendo, I didn't go to my leftist sister's wedding, and I haven't spoken to my leftist family in years.
Life is pretty fuckin sweet when you can sustain yourself.

bring bananas for gift, they'll love it!

just kill yourself you beta male fagget

You better be a good uncle to your mixed race niece(nephew).

Attached: Anakin.jpg (800x600, 97K)

If you really don’t believe this is right you really shouldn’t go. People are too complacent about these things.

Just buy a little banana or monkey pendant and put it on your shirt/jacket. Protest lite.

I really think he's just rushing it and I've tried talking to him about it before. I think he's going to regret it big time when his Elliot Rodgers spawn is born.

Seriously. You shouldn’t go and you really shouldn’t let a woman guilt you. Going is an endorsement of this behavior. You’ll also have to attend all their kids birthdays and other bullshit.

I really feel bad for you but you shouldn’t go. Make a stand for something that matters.

Yeah rise up and stop your cousin from marrying the person he wants too.
Tell you what op why not just go and when they get to the part where they say if anyone has any problems you should just get up and yell NIGGERS SHOULDNT BE IN THE FAMILY. That would show em but you wont do that since your a cuck that posts on Jow Forums about other peoples fucking business

>Yeah rise up and stop your cousin from marrying the person he wants too.
>they get to the part where they say if anyone has any problems

well, they do ask that...

Moving to Japan would undermine its homogeneity, and more importantly, lower its national average IQ. Japan is literally nothing like you faggot weebs say it is, they certainly aren't a bunch of anime-loving masturbating degenerates