Femanons: How does a males size/physique make you feel towards them

Honestly, All corners of the internet have yield different answers.

As a man, when I see a women with a massive chest and cute face, I'm instantly attracted, like any normal male would be.

But idk about females. Is it worth putting in all the work to get big and look good. I mean my room mate is jacked and pulls girls in on the weekly, but even he says "it's all personality bro".

If there are truly any femanons on this board, please clarify this issue.

Do moderately BIG guys with ok looks in general attract you. Like Pic related buy the average males face.

Thanks, this issue is really bothering me in my quest to understand females/

Attached: jacked.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Only matters if a guy is BIG where it counts.

You can't see that through clothes. So it does not matter when initially picking up a girl.

>my quest to understand females
My friend
I don't want to crush your dreams
But...

>Honestly, All corners of the internet have yield different answers.
That's your answer, different girls like different things, only things that are universal are muscles to a certain point, good hygiene and no straight up disfigurements.
>As a man, when I see a women with a massive chest and cute face, I'm instantly attracted, like any normal male would be.
It's not that universal, I genuinely prefer smaller breasts, not washboard small, but modest.
Also, we might have different ideas on what a cute face is like.
Point is, there isn't a universal answer, well, there ARE certain things which are universally attractive, but they're very few.

Most women are far less shallow than guys. It's a bonus to look good but it's not really going to score you any major points if you have a dull or annoying personality.

I'm not attracted to guys like pic related. I like tall and sort of willowy guys, even skinny, as long I'm attracted to their face and mind. There is this one guy, about 5'11, very slender with beautiful hands and very cute face. Whenever I see him around my office, my heart melts and U feel weak in the knees. Jow Forums guys never have this effect on me.

Girls care less about physical things than guys. The big muscled guys attract gay guys not girls.

Having a ripped body is like having a Ferrari. Only other guys will really care.

Sure I feel attracted to those guys initially, but more in a “wow he’s a cutie” kind of way. To be really smitten with someone, the personality has to be there. I know a lot of really cute guys with really awful personalities that just immediately turn me off.

The guy is the pic isn't attractive to me either. He has the typical arrogant bodybuilding smirk and you know he's thinking he's so hot.

Being Jow Forums is certainly a fine thing, but if you can't back it up with confidence or anything to talk about, it's not always great.

Not to mention most really Jow Forums guys won't do much of anything that doesn't work within their macros or gym schedule, so if you're not Jow Forums yourself, it doesn't really work.

Honestly i'm inclined to believe you. But it's not what I see IRL. The reason I even posed this question is because everyone shoves the "personality" narrative down my throat, but from my experiences with my room mate (Who is jacked) girls prefer bigger guys.

I mean, ever since I started living with him, I would straight up see girls staring him out up and down like he's some type of treat. Something I have never experienced with any other of my male friends.

That's usually the worst about Jow Forums types, they are very shallow and conceited and also seem to be obsessed with their bodies

Lol I disagree. Men are often willing to settle down with a much inferior partner compared to women. It's the man after all in most societies who has to be the protector, have the good job etc etc..

Ignore the personality tho. Like if you just walked pass this guy, Would you not find him attractive. Obviously if he where to approach you he would have to meet all other requirements excluding looks. But often the first glance is most important. Men are good at faking personalities to attract partners if need be.

Now you're bringing money into the equation. Looking for a guy with a stable job is pretty much essential if you are going to get pregnant and have babies. That isn't being shallow, that's being a good mother.

That still does not change the fact that it makes women more shallow. All a women needs to attract most of the male population is decent looks. And lets be honest, in todays age, with enough effort its almost impossible to look bad,

Men however, need to have a good job, stable home etc etc.

Honestly? No. I don't find guys like that attractive. If I see a guy like that, without a shirt on, I might might glance in his direction and look but it's actually a turn off for me. If you don't want to believe me that's your prerogative but it's the truth.

Women really do talk like how The Redpill portrays them. Mind=Blown!

It's not shallow. It's unselfish, looking out for children. A good man, with good character will WANT to get a job to look after kids.

Kek

Try living in reality not on memes, shows and comic books.

Really? That's strange. Most people ussually ignore grey men (people who look like everyone else). You would think seeing someone with a much better physique then the average male would at least warrant you giving that man a chance.

Nah it can be glaringly obvious if it's there.

This is reality. He simply made an observation based on their replies.

No. I have a 6.8 incher (every cm is important kek) but im a grower. It depends if the mans a grower or shower to be able to tell if there big over clothing. Even then it's still kinda hard. Some males have retardly big balls that inflates the size of the bulge, with a mirco penis.

I figure if they are that into their body they haven't developed much else. I would give him a chance if he could talk about other things rather than himself. From experience with these sorts of guys, this never happens.

He hasn't seen reality in a very long time.

That's the point im trying to make tho. It's not hard to fake a personality, and males are experts at this. Most jacked guys are really self aware that girls hate the whole "juice head" stereotype, so a lot of them avoid that type of personality. Like if i like a girl enough, i'm gonna change the way i act around here to get in. I think everyone does that.

Dude, I was saying that as a guy with an 8.3 inches that's like 6 inches soft. It's rather difficult to hide in light coloured pants.

its worth the effort but don't spend all your time reminding me about it. No pic, posing, boasting, or telling me what to eat or workout tips.

How would you know lmao. It depends if the guys a grower or a shower. Your not going to tell through pants unless they are really tight.

The first honest answer. Yea, I like to think as being big is what sets you apart from other males. Add a good personality in the mix and your basically irresistible.

All of the females in this thread saying they wouldn't fuck handsome muscular men are talking out of their asses. If you're a male reading this, IMPROVE YOUR BODY. Do not fall for the shit tests these NPC'S are throwing your way.

I agree, I have had enough irl experiences to support your argument, Getting big is honestly the ultimate red pill for a male.

Yea OP's pic is a 10/10. Bullshit they don't find him attractive.

Yeah but if the dude is a shower and he's reasonably big, then you'll have positive confirmation of his dick.

While your the guy in the picture is good looking, he's not really my type. I do know lots of girls who are into that body type though.

I think I may have been a gay man in a previous life since I'm more into chubby/fat bear types.

i like short (between 5'7 and 5'10) ripped guys but like ripped for purpose ie a gymnast / boxer / athlete / even drummer etc and could handle bodybuild because it is again for a purpose. find guys who go to the gym for vanity rather than actual all round fitness (cardio etc as well as strength) generally are dicks

for me it's actually the self-improvement aspect because i think self-improvement in any form is hella sexy so the gym is included in that. my boyfriend is a drummer and in great shape and looks great but i would have no objections to him bulking and being bigger, i would like it

it's attractive to me and remains attractive long term but other things need to be there as well

"I'm not like the other girls"
Feed me pizza and wub my booty! :3

Don't forget the other part user. I'm serious, most muscle bound guys are insufferable because they forget how to be normal guys. Its all about them and want to pose to prove how awesome they are.
The hottest are the guys you don't know they are but when they take off their shirt for just me, oh god, YES.

Again I agree with you. Females would always go for the biggest guy in the room, without knowing anything else about them.

Attached: 1544581848437.png (933x975, 465K)

This is just a stereotype. I workout every day know with my room mate, and honestly the guys in my gym treat me better then anyone else I ever know. Need help performing a new movements, sure bro! Need a spot, no problems! Miss a day from the gym the next day they surround you asking if your ok. It's usually the average male tehse days that's more judgemental, snide and generally has a shitty personality.

Women I. This thread are talking with their brains, not their pussies. It's like men saying they wouldn't fuck a hot granny, but their dick still gets hard when they see her naked. You don't decide what's attractive, you simply restrain yourself if what's attractive isn't deemed "good" by society. If Jason Momoa was standing next to any of the women in this thread they'd likely feel pussy tingles. Whether or not they act on it is up to them.

No its not. I am confronted with puffed up gym guys in my face daily thinking they are gods gift to me. I think you kinda prove my point. You don't see how girls really see you and obviously don't care and you give me all your other high on testosterone gym guys as confirmation you're right.

You guys are ridiculous and don't want to hear the truth. A guy that was hotter than this, a male model, threw himself at me because he thought I was a loving person, wouldn't cheat on him etc. I gave him a chance because I thought maybe he was more than just his looks...turns out he wasn't.

No woman wants a guy that is constantly checking himself out thinking he is god's gift to women. I've had so many experiences like this in guys that bodybuild.

I'd rather have a normal guy, skinny or a bit of chub, that has other interests in life besides how he looks. It's good to be fit but these types of guys only see their own form. I enjoy turning guys like this down.

Sure, if someone was looking to just fuck, they might just look for this and big dick.

The question was "are women attracted to muscular men?" So what is your point? I answered and now you mention relationships. You need to read before posting.

Lmao I think your the one being delusional. You want to know How i know your bsing? Because its a STEREOTYPE. You honestly think these guys enjoy going gym for 2hrs a day, eating the same bland crap day in day out. They do it to get women, simple! Thats why such a small minority of the population have the body of pic related. Because its HARD. But the reward for achieving it is having to ability to easily pick up.

You have decided what is hot to you so it must apply to women when it only applies to other men like yourself. You stand in a room admiring each other and slapping each other on the ass and women don't care. Some of you may look alright but most of you become grotesque.

I said earlier the guy can be fit but his body hasn't become the god HE worships.

You can say that about any time consuming hobby though. I think you're hard on fit guys because they make you insecure in your own appearance and poor eating habits.

Being Jow Forums is a directly visible indication that person is motivated, disciplined, has a strong work ethic, and that they set goals and actually achieve them. Plus they eat healthy.

What do you make of this?

You must be smoking whey.

Again you are perpetrating a stereotype. Whenever I ask a male about why they left, the answer is always women. Most men understand that females hate the douchie attitude, thats why they avoid acting like that. The crap your talking about is not all lifters/big guys. Most are really down to earth and very knowledgeable, since it does take a lot of time and research to achieve a body like pic related, especially if your natty.

ITT: basement-dwelling kissless virgin incels telling girls what they like in a man

Bruh, it's okay to feel attracted to the physical you dumb broad. Anyone that tells you your shallow is a fucking hypocrite. I know that pressure is put on females to not be shallow, but you don't have to pretend. It's okay to like what your eyes see.

I've literally been with all the women. I'm very knowledgeable.

Exactly. Being big is not easy. Literally since I started lifitng I have to worry about macros, workouts, sleep, supps its like another job. I looked decent before starting to get big and never had to think about that stuff. I feel like your average buff dude is probably more down to earth and disciplined then your typical male.

See, this femanon gets it. Being fit is a visible indicator that you are disciplined, motivated, have a strong work-ethic, and that you achieve the goals you've set for yourself.

Kek, it just goes to show how women will continue to bs even on a completely anonymous platform. I'll be honest, If a hot chick came to me and asked me out, I would always say yes unless she was mentally retarded. If she has a compatible personality you can bet your ass I'm putting a ring on it.

What i see in real life vs what these women say is completely different. The only logical conclusion I can come to is that they are bsing.

You have been with 4 billion women? Impressive. How did you find the time for that?

The old ones love it rough, the young ones like it tender and loving. Generally older women know what they want and don't beat around the bush though. They let me fuck their throats and their anuses. I love older women.

>If a hot chick came to me and asked me out
You realize they're saying that they don't find buff dudes hot, right?

you are on the wrong board for all this boasting

Trick question: If you sleep with 4 billion women, have you technically slept with 40 billion men?

That fucks your mind, eh? That means a lot of them are just sleeping with the same dudes.

Fuck other women in your bed and let the scent soak in. Don't approach her for sex at all, and just keep fucking other women while she's gone. Then break up with bitch and tell her what you've been doing. Then find a woman who will actually satisfy her male partners sex drive.

The point is most women need to have some emotional connection to want to fuck. Fuck you are dense af. You must be a virgin.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the majority of men would happily fuck a hot chick they just met.

Yea they would, if she wasn't retarded mentally as stated

I don't like the gym Jow Forums kind of guy. Mostly because the sports I grew up with ( tennis, horse riding, archery, ice skating) didn't introduce such body types.

Well....

So you're only speaking for women, should have said that first dummy.

what if you want 18-24 year olds not looking to settle down and have kids

I just work out because I want someone to love me :(
And because the endorphin rush helps me cope with my crippling depression and anxiety.
But I guess women will look at and just a douche gymrat "bro."

Attached: 1544053121957.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Shut up doucherat gymbro. You're shallow opinion is not needed.

I see why Jow Forums guys don't get laid now. You guys are truly stupid.

I admit a man ultimately has to talk me into dating, aka personality and interests matter. But frankly, a fat and greasy dude doesn't even get the chance to do any talking.

tl;dr - Yes, looks matter. Yes, we wimmin are evil for not judging you by your personality only.

Nobody in this thread has said women are shallow for their physical taste.

Not yet, but they'll arrive eventually.

Attached: 1505486764158.png (372x351, 117K)

Women are shallow for their physical taste.

Well done.

Attached: 1511266127099.gif (303x282, 675K)

Thank you. If I had friends they'd think I'm hilarious.

>dicks

Seems like if always ends up on this topic.

It was literally the first reply though...

It's a two way street and while it is disheartening I wouldn't say shallow. I have a friend whom was engaged to his high school sweetheart but broke it off because she wasn't going to college or have a plan for her life. He is going into the navy for nuclear engineering so I guess he felt he has Leeway
>he engaged to another girl the same year and now they're married and have a kid coming

Nothing impresses women more than doing something solely to attract them and for no other reason