Jow Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY KAEPERNICK. HE WINS TRUMP LOSES

Jow Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY KAEPERNICK. HE WINS TRUMP LOSES

Attached: FB_IMG_1550378343787.jpg (646x960, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/attendance
pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm
pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/attendance.htm
pro-football-reference.com/years/2015/attendance.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NFL loses we all win. It is the biggest Sandman in America right now.

Doesn't he not even play anymore?
Bad NFL player doing nigger semantics is not news.

Daily reminder that this half nigger wasn't protesting shit, he got caught sulking on the bench because he got benched by an Aryan Chad. And not only are there more than 32 better qbs in the league, none of them have niggerkike drama

Attached: gabbert.jpg (1000x600, 62K)

Stay fucking mad. The NFL and racists got dunked on by Colin

Attached: Colin-Kaepernick-1080x630.jpg (1080x630, 98K)

>wasn't protesting shit

Nice try shitbag

NFL is Jewish trash

The owners are old white males

>people still watch the Nigger Felon League
I'll see if the XFL reboot isn't shit
Otherwise I'm done with football

>old jewish males
Ftfy

He will blow all his money in 5 years and wind up killing someone or driving drunk, the same thing most NFL players do.
Young retards with concussions always fuck it up. Watch him go full OJ

who cares

Go back to watching ice hockey you damn cracker

He looks like what would happen if Dwayne the rock Johnson smoked weed and crack at the same time

They allowed it, the toll has been paid.

die jew worshiper

Attached: gassed.com.jpg (947x1200, 149K)

>Vasy recorded a franchise record of 19 shutouts tonight
I will, coon

Did this actually go to court or did they just decide to settle out

>let's get mad about police

Attached: 1527391970930.png (1607x1964, 1.15M)

Good to see him getting some recognition again

Attached: 82394E92-5039-47F4-87E4-975588515349.png (1334x750, 1.56M)

he's not even black

So a lefty financially rapes a leftist organization only payed attention to by lefties and that's a win against Trump.

No.

I'd give him 80 billion if I were on that jury or that judge on the bench, just to bankrupt the NFL.

>They dont know it is all just a circus act to make money and keep the masses entertained

Attached: 1548026488649.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

He's a literal nigger and has no sense of fiscal responsibility. He'll find a way to spend it in less than 5 years. And stop being jealous sjw trash works the system, it never gets them anywhere.

It wasn't until he was caught on the bench during the anthem did he say anything you dumb nigger, he was sitting on the bench after Blaine Gabbert got the starting job despite being statistically the worst qb ever at the time. It took defenses 1 season to figure out the read option and kaepernick has never been good since. Plus there are plenty of stories about how much other players who were on his team hated him, niggers included. It was only a big deal last year because Trump said something about it and fuck drumpf

1/3 of them are kikes who love his white hating nigger bullshit

So glad NO isn't my team...wow

Vindication to the maximum! If he's smart, he'll immediately sink the lion's share into the latest blockchain venture!

Did you know he is adopted and was raised by two white parents? Seems like he's feeling a little bit of entitled "white guilt" eh?

Based and Lightningpilled

Makes sense he doesn't even know what game he's supposed to be playing

this guy isn't even a nig. he's a fucking arab unironically appropriating black issues. just like his his girlfriend. the only evidence anyone has that he is black is the word of his birth mother who gave him up. look at that semitic schnoz, real fucking black alright

You don't have to be raised by white parents to be brainwashed by the left

Yeah that's why the more taco chefs you have the more solidly blue your state is

Bump

Missing the part where Trump lost something?

>80 million

For screeching wypipo bad

This is the best country in the world for black people to live in

80MM?!
fuck that. apart from one or two more years with a random team his career was over. he's a mindless QB whose only skill was running with the ball. he'll likely be broke in 3-4 years, anyway. guess I don't care.

Attached: 0ae.jpg (400x363, 23K)

I think if you gave me $1 million, I'd have a REALLY hard time trying to get rid of all of it in 5 years. Now just imagine if I had $80 million

His Nike deal for being the face of black oppression is worth more than NFL money.

Fuck those bounty hunting niggers, just karma coming around.
t. still booty blasted vikingsfag

Attached: 1474824180802.jpg (709x765, 257K)

>settled out of court
>"won"
If he had a case he would have pursued it, but he took the money, signed an NDA, and ran.

That guy is literally irrelevant these days. He could have just played footba- oh wait he sucked at it.

>Kaeprneck makes a political statement at work
>gets 80 million dollars
>you wear your MAGA hat
>get fired
thanks for everything boomers, real nice country you left us, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks

Attached: 1523854609856.jpg (1484x1852, 844K)

This is a board for adults

feel free to leave then

Attached: Kaepernick stats.jpg (1024x768, 230K)

This.
Fuck niggerball and all the jews that rub their hands with it.

Attached: 1495232439155.jpg (501x585, 69K)

Absolute nigger bullshit. The settlement is sealed: iron clad. Gee, I guess niggers lie.

Attached: lyingniggerfaggot.jpg (734x375, 56K)

Good god.

Attached: Beetle.jpg (644x427, 32K)

Kek

That's incredible. I can't hardly believe it. NFL did nothing wrong, and this faggot is having a boo hoo fest over a fake issue. And the fraud gets a huge hunk of change for it? Insane.

Weaponized victimhood strikes again.

Attached: nignogs.jpg (1273x793, 138K)

>NFL dying by "get woke go broke"
>Somehow we lose

this may be hard for a liberal to grasp but I'll say it anyway

what if I told you, it doesn't make me angry to hear about the success of others or to learn someone has a lot more money than me

>$14b revenue in 2017-2018
>$80m to make some nigger go away
The NFL doesn't give a fuck, brainlet.
$80m to solve a PR problem is nothing, assuming that settlement info is even true.

Attached: sportsball.jpg (640x432, 152K)

So "woke capitalism" then?

Of course this whole racism shit was about getting money. What else would it have been about?

Obviously he will evenly distribute the totality of the award to the families of the deceased he kneeled for so I’m ok with this

>when you get adopted, grow up in the super nice and safe part of town, throw a passive aggressive bitch fit for the sake of grandstanding and STILL manage to win the biggest sum in ghetto lottery history

i'm fuckin impressed.

Attached: image.gif (300x300, 73K)

Attached: 13396AB6-1ECC-4CCE-9037-9000051B3E2C.jpg (533x800, 85K)

>"wins $80 million in settlement

it's a settlement. he didn't "win" anything. the nfl gave him literally 1% of what they make in a year to shut up about it, since they were tired of wasting PR efforts on his endless grievances

Attached: 565349c3c28144be008b4bf7-750-563.png (750x563, 122K)

>"It's all about mah racism in dis country brackwivesmwatter"
>Makes a deal with the NFL for millions over this crap
>Settles for $80 million from the NFL.

Yeah - he was full of shit. Lil' Nig wanted more attention, and he literally settled for an insane amount of money and endorsements - none of which will go to any cause or movement.

Full. Of. Shit.

Good. Closer to ending that shit organization. Kapernigger will run through that in a year or two,

It just means the NFL are going to force contract agreements. If he cares so much about police on black violence why doesn't he donate some of his millions to the victims of that violence? Oh wait. I forgot. He doesn't actually give a shit.

>when you get adopted, grow up in the super nice and safe part of town,
It's always the middle/upper class quadroons who "rise up to fight the oppressors".
Their lives are spent between two worlds yet not never quite feeling like they belong in either so they adopt the mantle of the oppressed and externalize their internal conflict.
Kaepernick would be more offended if you called him privileged than a nigger.

>some shithead customer gets political with me
>anything I say to counter argue their bullshit gets me pulled by the cuck manager like it's my fucking fault
Boomers need to die so fast so we can fix this shit before it collapses. In fact fuck that let this shit society collapse so that I wont have cuck officers getting in the way of making my area safe

Attached: the fuck are you saying nigger.jpg (659x282, 78K)

LOL

That number as been debunked by people with inside knowledge. He got no where near that figure.

Leftist faggot media, spewing lies again.

NFL gave him 2million to go away.

Good I hope the NFL chokes on his mutt nigger dick

Krappy will kill himself by the end of 2020 just watch.

all rich people get the gulag

Fuck the NFL

Lmao you commies are so butthurt about wealth. Imagine thinking you are cool LARPing as a communist on /pol. Jeez did your father not give you enough attention slut?

Cool, the Negro Felon League pays out.

This guy is whiter than Shaun King. BLM used and BTFO lol

Watch the NHL where there are fights and little to no niggers.

Attached: 5NfTOfp.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

It's good the NFL got fucked over though.

NFL attendance by year:
espn.com/nfl/attendance
pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm
pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/attendance.htm
pro-football-reference.com/years/2015/attendance.htm

The list stars from the top at 2018. Goes back to 2015. This last year was the worst year by far. The jews of the NFL settled, probably because the thought attendence was down because of blacks. Nope.

Good. Now the NFL won't punish players who kneel, so they will continue to kneel and piss off more viewers, who will stop watching the NFL. All forms of Sportsball needs to die.

>All forms of Sportsball needs to die.
Baseball is largely white, non American black/latino, latino, or Asian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue
Also the #1 primetime cable show, baseball. Usually 3rd at worst in all of tv. Its not niggerball, which is the problem with the Jews.

> wins
>settle
Fuck off courts would have ripped the bigger a new ass hold but nfl chucked

Attached: Dze-RFXXQAAlfZv.jpg (888x499, 57K)

Goal of nigger was not to financially bankrupt nfl so i dont understand u little white kids argument about the 1%.
Litterally 12 year old

>Still no job
>No rings
>White man has 6 rings and is the GOAT
>Blacks still shooting themselves in huge numbers
Nice 'win'

Kaepernick and the Patriots are in talks so Colin can get his first ring as Brady's back up

Holy fuck, Belicheck isn't that stupid to pull something like that.

You must be joking, why when you have the best QB in the NFL recruit a useless bad nigger backup. Kek

lmao I know you're shitposting but settling is a pussy move and shows his true motives

their actual backup Brian Hoyer was given shoutouts by his teammates for being able to emulate other QBs during scrimmages

Lmao so he basically just did it for attention and money? If he actually cared about his cause he would have pursued to case further.
Glad this thread is getting shilled by people who don't know what they are talking about.

See yourself out then

>80 million dollars richer
I'd say that's a win desu. His family will be set for several generations.