How many shootings is enough...

How many shootings is enough? How many more children need to die just so you fucking gun nuts can feel all powerful with your big black assault weapons? Just fucking face it. The 2nd amendment was written by ignorant lunatics who had no idea about the problems we face today. Today, we all have to be on high alert in case some autistic decides to reenact his cowadooty games and go shoot up a school.

When do we say enough is enough? I propose a sensible solution. You don't NEED 30 bullets to kill a fucking deer. Every gun should only be capable of firing one bullet at a time, and there should be a mandatory mechanism on EVERY GUN to prevent it from firing more than one bullet every 24 hours.

If you small dicked gun nuts won't listen to reason and just give up your guns in the first place, then we will have to take other measures to prevent more children from dying.

This is 2018, not 1485. There aren't roving gangs of barbarians at the gates and you can just abandon your macho "hurr ima kill a home invader" impotent fantasies because that literally never happens. Let me guess, whenever you picture yourself confronting a man in your home at night, you always picture a black man? Fucking racists.. all the guns in the world can't make your pathetic white dick any bigger so just give up already.

Look at me. I don't own guns or even knives and my house has never been broken into. Now why don't you join the rest of us in the fucking 21st century?

Attached: daisy.jpg (472x461, 28K)

>How many more children need to die
All of them

"all of them"

Attached: template.png (233x255, 66K)

Sage fag

beat me to it

Attached: 1417037932060.jpg (500x628, 115K)

I hate her brother but would fuck the shit outta daisy

Attached: 1546913690247.gif (284x280, 1.31M)

sheeple

bah
bah
bah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I don't know. Even as a woman, there's something fucked up in his appearance.

We can meme him into Daisy. It can happen. Keep it up.

When more kids are shot than aborted I'll give a shit.

I would have been disappointed in Jow Forums if this wasn't the first reply

>How many shootings is enough?

All of them.

>How many shootings is enough?
We aren't at that point yet...when everybody's dead, then that will probably be enough...

You know the saying "preaching to the choir"? where you are trying to convince those who are already convinced. Well, this is like preaching to the group of satanic cultists trying to bring about the birth of the anti-christ. You will/can not convince anyone who isn't a commie on this site that this is a good opinion. In short
>How many more children need to die?
all of them.

All of them.

come back after you ban abortion

Attached: sage.jpg (1500x1024, 430K)

>>How many more children need to die
All the nigger ones

>Daisy

Attached: N U T.png (500x522, 104K)

Because the moment Americans give up their weapons of war is the moment the American government throws every white man in the gulag because 'existing while white' is racist and they work you to death to pay for nigger gibs.

Sage

Attached: BakaLine.jpg (500x500, 114K)

Who is this cute girl?

Attached: 1550278101435.jpg (660x731, 209K)

david hogg is trans???

Stop giving kids with adhd meth and then the shootings will stop. It's that simple. Kids have had access to guns since forever. But they have not had access to amphetamines for that long. Maybe 35 years. Oh and by the way the first school shooter was a girl.

Hey this guy has just confirmed he has no guns or knives. Someone break into his house he’s defenseless.

Here’s Daisy Hogg’s main rival.

Attached: 7A721450-DD66-4B32-9B49-3F4F9D132302.jpg (856x448, 164K)

This. Jesus. Millions of babies a year killed by their mothers and these assholes worry about guns which are mostly used for suicide and gangs violence.

They just want your guns to they can send you to the gas chambers.

Daisy Hogg is... kinda hot

If it's bad as you say then why should I as a law-abiding sane single mother of 3 be rendered utterly defenseless?
Criminals don't care about gun laws

>david hogg is trans???
Search for Nyxi Leon ;-)

what's funny is random killing or "motivated" killing have happened all throughout history. Maybe you're just a sheltered fag. Every Moment of human history is filled with this just the like of "mass" shooting. The problem is humans, lets ban them, bring on the AI

Yes

Most logical answer.

Best answer.

That's exactly why they want your guns. They are Mexican drug cartels and US politicians Like Obama and Holder. They want to take the world for themselves.

All that CHIT CHAT's
gonna getcha
HURT.

Attached: chitchat.jpg (657x753, 80K)

may I call the drone strike on him?

>I'm stupid, you should be too
Yeah, nah
Bait Better
Make Bait Great Again
Add Seasoning

Attached: vnP1wEF.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Actually YES THERE ARE roving gangs of barbarians at the gates. Where the fuck you been?

kek

Attached: 1537900319160.png (370x450, 315K)

>There aren't roving gangs of barbarians at the gates
Indeed there are, but that's not the issue. Read this to see WHY we have a 2nd amendment and stop wasting our time, kid.

Attached: 1482044524495.png (1000x3685, 452K)

COME
AND
TAKE

Attached: 1537891831057.png (668x1405, 176K)

FaceApp lifts the veil to peak into the real dimension.

ALL OF THEM

We really need to start institutionalizing you retards. Modern society just isn't your thing.

Attached: hammer_time.jpg (500x600, 63K)

>big black assault weapons
A gun being black doesn't make it more lethal, dumbass. If I paint my gun pink, will it suddenly become weaker? It's a cosmetic feature.
>you don't need 30 bullets to kill a deer
I need 30 bullets to resist the government, and criminals, who can both obtain 30 round magazines.
>my house has never been broken into
Just because it never happened to you, doesn't mean it won't happen to someone else. I hope your house does get broken into so that a criminal with an illegal gun can kill your defenseless faggot ass.
Fuck you. Come and take them.

>How many shootings is enough? How many more children need to die just so you fucking gun nuts can feel all powerful with your big black assault weapons?

at least one more... or you could save us all a bullet and gas yourself, kike

BASED and redpilled response. Surviving a school shooting builds character and makes you stronger.

>not really cutting your cheeks
Pussy

Get sum faggot.

Attached: 1537549603316.png (624x951, 891K)

every kike and their mothers.

Schools are filled with niggers so niggers are dying seems good to me

Attached: 1548276541053.jpg (646x720, 23K)

I want Daisy to finally say ok for sex with me and when she finally does I want her to tell me to suck her girl cock first and then she blows her goop too fast and lays down and starts going to sleep and then I try to cuddle her and she says don't so I ask if its awkward and if I should just go and she says yes so I leave

Attached: 1544227283598.gif (720x404, 3.19M)

Attached: 1550282177192.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Take yer swang

Attached: 2E5928D6-5F96-4A88-A78C-1034BA63CF57.gif (344x499, 3.76M)

All of them.

Attached: sleazecore BR.jpg (2448x3060, 1.52M)

Did David Hogg go trans?

Gun control is not about guns...
It's not about mass shootings...
It's not about you or your safety...
It just a trick to take POWER from people and GIVE IT TO THE GOVERNMENT.

Do you really trust government so much to fully rely on it for everything, user? That's the main question you should ask....

Niggers need to show more respect for white people. And they need to behave like humans instead of animals.

OP failed History.

My rights > any and all children's lives

FPBP

Daisy is a fuckin hottie no lie.

Just move to California you faggot liberal. Hang out with your faggot liberal unarmed friends and dont worry about the second amendment. You dont even understand why it is so important to preserve

I live in a fairly safe area and our property has been stolen and there have been multiple recent shootings. Why shouldn’t I have the means to defend myself especially since criminals don’t give a shit about gun laws. Anyway this has to be bait

Mostly niggers. Abortion is a blessing

> This is 2018, not 1485. There aren't roving gangs of barbarians at the gates and you can just abandon your macho "hurr ima kill a home invader" impotent fantasies because that literally never happens.

my white bread neighborhood in socal went to shit real fast thanks to Jerry Brown releasing a bunch of convicts. there's a shooting every single fucking week in my community where is was less than a dozen a year.

my own neighborhood was recently hit by a bunch of nigs trying to daylight Rob houses. one of those fuckers got killed because they broke into a cops house and he blew him away.

so fuck you and your pansy ass. I'm locked and loaded and will protect my property with every bullet in every gun I have.

if you want to get ass raped and get your throat cut because you are too much of a pussy to own a gun than that is your ignorance and your right to be a fucking pussy.

most dangerous place on Earth = gun free zone

Attached: gun_free_zones_deadly.png (1658x1142, 91K)

facebook offline tonight?

Isnt that the parkland faggot?

Attached: 1495513339231.png (1156x2031, 274K)

That’s it, tear of the constitution. This emotional diarrhea rant convinced me.

This

/thread

Ban lightning.