Exercising, particularly the hardest form which is resistance training - is PURE MASOCHISM

Exercising, particularly the hardest form which is resistance training - is PURE MASOCHISM.

You are getting high by destroying your body.

>Chad: "I'm going to fucking wreck my body today in the gym".

And Chad feels good while he's doing it. If Chad pinched himself, he wouldn't feel pain he would feel pleasure.

Destroying yourself in the gym, to get a hero's body - means you have a masochistic itch. And that is supernatural.

This is the final red pill.

Attached: 46711511_1625268047619768_2299234754303641044_n.jpg (1080x1252, 116K)

you sound like a faggot

lifting is probably the easiest form of exercise lmao, doing intense cardio or distance running is much more challenging and hard on the body

Yeah, some people get addicted to working out, but it’s not the worst addiction to have, lol. Worry about yourself, pussy.

im pretty sure this is bait?

Attached: images (1).jpg (213x237, 10K)

Somebody had his gf stolen at the gym.

When you do intense cardio your mind goes on auto pilot. When you do heavy lifting, your mind has to think hard and empower you.

When I was 14, I was 83kg, 5'10, and squatting 170kg for 3x5 in the Rippetoe's program. I wasn't on gear, and I drank 3L skim milk/day, normal size tin of tuna eaten, and large country meal of red meat each night.

Shitty slide psyop. Report.

Attached: 1548136789615.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

What kind of lazy piece of shit are you??

Once I got thick abs from doing weighted situps (where I'm hanging down an incline) with 15kg plate. I gave up, I had reached my natty limit at 15.

>t. workshy fatty

Screencapped for my top 3 retarded posts of the year.

S

I'm only workshy because I realized going hard as fuck is masochism. I enjoy destroying myself with an hour of pure heavy lifting.

That ain't healthy. I ain't lifted in 2 months, and my arms are still 17.5" flexed and I've never taken steroids, only creatine.

What the fuck is this shitty ass thread? Just lift weights retard its no more masochistic than reading a challenging book or completing a difficult math problem in order to achieve a greater state of being

Well, it probably doesn't help that there's far too many who are juiced on steroids and fuck knows knows what else. Really, what kind of damage are they doing to their bodies with all this sort of stuff.

Which in actuality, means that I'm right and you see my post as wisdom.

Only damage is to their hearts, the more adrenalized you are from roided testosterone, the harder your heart works to power this fucking ballastic workload, then your heart grows to the size of a pumpkin and you fucken die.

cope

try going on autopilot doing 200 burpees for time lmao

i deadlifted 507 for 5 reps today, it was easier and more fun than the cardio i did afterwards

no lifting is the easiest, putting up that last rep is super hard, for what 3 seconds? Running while tired is hard for what 40 minutes? Lifting is easiest but I love it

Yeah I don’t understand why people here always say lift bruh get fit bruh, like why? It’s not the answer to life it’s just more beating your meat

>I had reached my natty limit at 15.

Attached: 1445475643453.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I'm a fucking retard. You're right, cause when I was running I'd tell myself "If you don't keep running you will die". I never had to tell myself that to get under the squat bar.

My pecs are bigger than that guy's and i only lift 2-3 times a week

In my legs at least, not my upper body. I reached my natty limit in my upper body when I benched 150kg for 1 at 130kg 184cm.

Genetics? Maybe he gets more strength from less muscle.

>That ain't healthy
It is, though. It's what bodies are made to do.
Anyway, masochism is wanting pain. What you're describing is wanting results/success.

I destroy my body to achieve my goals. Forcing myself back into hell every day during that 60th burpee or halfway through a sprint makes me have to fight my way out, so a side effect is that everything else I do is easier.
There is no masochism. I do not look forward to the pain of circuits, HIIT, or finishers. But it is necessary to complete the goals I've laid out.
The red pill you're missing is that fitness and diet is (for many people) the only place in the world that discipline and hard work directly pay off without a middle man.
Develop your body and the excuses for mediocrity become glaring and unavoidable.
And this is why they want to feminize us and paint strength training as radicalism. The payoff forces you to become a brutal realist, stoic, calculating, rational. A man, in other words.

When you feel the burn when you're lifting, you're thinking results. And it feels good because you're thinking of results. So because it feels good, it's still masochism, even though there's a state of mind in between it all.

Same. I've noticed most fit dudes have kinda lousy and flat pecs. It really brings down the whole picture.

...I'm kinda with you honestly, lifting is the only form of exercise I've ever been able to keep a discipline with and it's entirely because it doesn't take any time to do.

You're right, the pain (BURN we know) is ignored because we think of the results.

The gym is the only reason why I’m smoking weed once a week rather than a gram of weed everyday. The high is real.

The high after a workout is in the same vein as the best weed hit. It's all cannabinoids.

>So because it feels good, it's still masochism
Except it's not pain for the sake of pain. Otherwise literally everyone is a masochist, because life is about pain and struggle to survive.

yea lol im fucken retarded

>When you feel the burn when you're lifting, you're thinking results
Then you have a long way to go. you do enjoy it, you just put on the headphones and tune out the world. Everything is muscle memory, there's no thought.
I'd like to thank the Jews for encouraging female fat asses now and so the squat racks that were always empty now have a line of cunts, all with bad form and tight clothes looking for attention.

If I'm doing an accessory exericse like one that isn't the big 5, then I'm thinking about destroying my muscles for the better. If I'm doing a squat, deadlift or bench, I'm putting every ounce of my soul into moving that bar as many times as possible.

I dont know if I'd use the word easier, but I agree with the premise. I find long-distance running to be less immediately gratifying than lifting. Although I usually get tuckered out way faster doing lifting than running, I get to rest and feel the reward of my hard work between every rep and exercise I do. On the other hand, long distance running is a constant tiring experience that builds on itself as time goes on. Unlike lifting you dont get to reset that uncomfortable feeling after the rep, you have to keep up with it until your run concludes.

Actually fuken ignore this. Whenever I lift, I'm always thinking about getting as many reps as possible, more reps , more reps , more reps, not my muscles being wrecked,.

Anyone who can't recognize this guy is juicing is stupid nigger.
This body is not natty achievable. Now watch all the Jow Forums larping skinnyfats come out of the woodwork to shout "dyel".
If you're so vain that you go on gear to impress the other faggots in the gym, you're a fucking nigger, and a faggot yourself.

Attached: 1546650304198_1.jpg (1280x1800, 811K)