Twitter buries the Jussie Smollet Story

Twitter has people that curate the Trending stories. They killed the Jussie when the black, gay man's fake hate crime turned out to be a hoax.

Twitter is run by extreme leftists and needs to shut the fuck down. It is corrupting the minds of people all across the planet.

Attached: twitter-propaganda.png (708x1323, 82K)

I saw Jack on the Joe Rogan show and he said nothing like this happens at all..

Attached: 1534861552703.png (766x280, 52K)

phew!

bump

Attached: file.png (280x283, 16K)

Dunk contest was ass

The kill whitey niggers are damage controlling this as a faggot thing and not a nigger thing.

This is about a company that needs to be broken up. You're a shill trying to make it about race. You're going to be going to prison soon if you're in the US and if you're in Israel you're about to die.

big tech will never stop until we lynch them
trump is a dud, the system is completely rigged

civil war NOW

>has shifted
I really, really hate these people

Not on mine. I have it set for U.S. and I live in the Southeast U.S. haven't seen anything all evening.

Attached: Npt0cmN.jpg (568x335, 37K)

Wouldn't really take a civil war to knock it out. Just a coordinated one day attack.

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-204842_Chrome.jpg (1200x1920, 179K)

>has shifted

How about. "Cops now say Jusiee orchestrated the hate hoax.

Lefties had TOO many promises from their OverLords of their proverbial '30 pieces of silver'-------that they think they are immune from TDOTR.
Bathing in their tears on the days of their execution will be glorious

Attached: FeminsNotRacist.gif (1535x957, 405K)

wow.

Jack never says anything about the cp hidden on Twitter links either. Really ignites the almonds.

Is it time to meme Twitter out of existence?

Attached: 1526938336337.jpg (987x1000, 167K)

Even using Chicago as the trend location. Nothing.

Twitter is a pure 100% propaganda platform for leftist.

The take a virtual baseball bat to any words or people they disagree with. It's not a public square.

Attached: nothing-twitter-leftist-censorship.png (816x1375, 94K)

i noticed this too. Fucking kikes

this guy staged an obvious fake hate crime and his helping to pass very strict anti white male legislation and help the politcal careers of two senators.

This is very well may be one of the biggest stories of the 21st century, if in fact 2 U.S. senators 1 a presidential candidate is involved and the media is burying it.

The people need to rise!

Attached: 1550371830813.png (733x464, 473K)