What charge?
Who else is involved?

Attached: criminal.png (3738x909, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1096993529975443456
answers.com/Q/What_is_the_freezing_point_of_bleach
timeanddate.com/weather/usa/chicago/historic?month=1&year=2019
twitter.com/HopeWeiss10
thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1550369313297.png (502x659, 209K)

Looks like someone's about to get lynched

Sending that letter is going to get him screwed by the feds.

kek

Attached: 1546999172532.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

JUSTIE SMALLNIG

Attached: 1550379846048.jpg (313x227, 33K)

Wow.

Attached: image.jpg (680x685, 99K)

dammit OP give us the source. if you don't want to give fox news shekels then archive it mutherfucker.

Attached: 1532048495685.jpg (400x406, 35K)

wew put me in the cap

will niggers riot once this lying aids infested piece of shit is thrown into prison? He's one of their people, after all.

It's time for white people to rise up against all the racism and bigotry against them.

Attached: MLK(2).jpg (767x828, 135K)

His attorney released a statement. He dindu nothing.

twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1096993529975443456

Attached: karma.jpg (800x800, 53K)

Trump has them all so fucking salty they don't even think anymore they just do shit to blame him / us and get caught EVERY FUCKING TIME. Its amazing to watch.

Duh.. I knew he was lying from a 1 minute clip of his interview with ABC.

If you believed him even after watching that.. you're straight up mentally deficient and should have your voting rights revoked.
Yes I'm talking to you black people. Stop taking sides based on blackness.. you fucking racists.

t. not even a white

Attached: Jussie-Smollett.jpg (688x387, 57K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF OP:

8:15 PM PT Jussie's lawyer just responded with this ... "As a victim of a hate crime who has cooperated with the police investigation, Jussie Smollett is angered and devastated by recent reports that the perpetrators are individuals he is familiar with. He has now been further victimized by claims attributed to these alleged perpetrators that Jussie played a role in his own attack. Nothing is further from the truth and anyone claiming otherwise is lying."

JUSSIE WAS SET UP!!!!! THE ATTACK ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!!!! Jow Forums GOT ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!!!

Attached: 1538114301815.png (250x250, 7K)

TDS is real, user

I'm sure this doubling down will not come back to bite him in the ass.

Sure, that's why he hired a high-profile defense attorney.

He's a gud boi

The absolute state of this faggot

Attached: LOL.jpg (1125x1516, 232K)

>answers.com/Q/What_is_the_freezing_point_of_bleach

Leave it to boomers to care about who killed a couple of worthless niggers

>He's a gud boi
He might be. I honestly don't care one way or the other. If he gets charges for a hoax, his supporters and some of the media get BTFO. If he dindu nuffin, Jow Forums, half of twitter, and a bunch of reporters get BTFO. I'm entertained either way. Looking like a hoax though. I can't imagine why his lawyers are doubling down, it's retarded at this point if it's all a lie.

I noticed right away that the black bloggers didn’t believe him from the beginning.

Kamela Harris and Corey Booker

>timeanddate.com/weather/usa/chicago/historic?month=1&year=2019

And I'm certain those two fine jolly african americans could have really fucked up that wimpy gay actor really badly if they that was their real motivation.
Your mom's ass was eternally BTFO.

Attached: Hillary2manic.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Topkek, saved.

this

there is no leadership in the left.

Been spamming their twitter all day with this shit asking why they pushed a fake lynching to push their anti lynching bill. GOD IT FEELS GOOD!

Cope harder nog

what letter?

Wait they have an anti lynching bill?
Fucking why lmao

Attached: 1550246290671.jpg (224x224, 7K)

This is pathetic. Jussie is the straw that broke the democrat’s back. They destroyed our country in the 60’s and need to be marginalized if we are to remain hopeful.

ahem...
kek

twitter.com/HopeWeiss10

Yes goy, democrats. Its jews faggot. Its always jews.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime

If he's doubling down now, it means the Jews want his nigger ass on federal charges for the anthrax hoax too and it might go to a trial, which would be fucking great.

HAAHAHAHAHHHAA

Whatcha doing there, Rabbi?

Attached: Juicy Smollet.png (835x745, 342K)

>What charge?
Grand kikery while nigging.

ouf

Of course earlier I thought to myself this looks like a jew trick, and sure enough... reality is ao fucking funny, best timeline.

>n-n-nuffin...

Attached: 1550369024979.png (500x678, 278K)

Kek pure coincidence im sure

>not a "VICTIM"
You don't get it!

They are going to let him go because he's LITERALLY NOT A VICTIM!

> This was just a (((big misunderstanding))) between him and some other people he bumped into on the street, user. Don't you see?

Not a victim. and OF COURSE not a suspect. Why?

> BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CRIME!
Everyone goes free. Including the Nigger-Faggot

Boomer fabulous. Kek.

Needs noose around neck. Challenge!

In the ironical timeline,he probably will get lynched now.

Attached: justy.gif (281x567, 70K)

I sense a high degree of autistic irony in this post. Hmmmmmm?

Attached: za137.jpg (664x970, 124K)

I would say 2-3 days. The best his lawyer can do is stall for an interview and buy him a week tops.

The arrest will come regardless. They have all the evidence they need. A confession is just the cherry.

t. Federal Investigator

>Fags
>Niggers
>Kikes

All BTFO with this fake and gay nigger kike mutt LMAO

Attached: joseph-goebbels-9313998-1-raw.jpg (921x1200, 320K)

Acting training though. He was almost convincing with his choreographed movements in agreement with his words.

His tell was repeating something like "this is the truth."

/Thread.

Fookin instant classic

Yeah most black men called this out as being fake from the start. It was just the queers and women crying about it. Even some of them didn’t believe it.

Attached: npcsentiment.jpg (600x427, 101K)

This is a distraction from the spending bill. Literally nothing burger. Trump sold you out.

Thank for the plebbit memes, so fresh

Attached: DfMsOrlX0AUB6lD.jpg (1132x1200, 236K)

He will just claim some kind of anxiety disorder or whatever, apologize and he's off. You won't mistreat a person that needs medical help, right?

If hes no longer a victim, why is there a case

Attached: 1550354013342.png (955x902, 210K)

>And I'm certain those two fine jolly african americans
i think you mean afriicans or is the hillary african american africans
also they probably used the money he paid them to fly home to africa and back

>If hes no longer a victim, why is there a case
Because now they want HIS nigger ass for having to fly out FBI agents and now his lawyers wait for the Jews to call off their dogs.

I meant to post this

Attached: 1549707949463.jpg (500x329, 61K)

Attached: 1550373708461.png (728x440, 434K)

Is it still a crime if the allegations are true?

Attached: 1481508531136.jpg (979x832, 232K)

all niggers and kikes should hang for Jesus!

Anyone want to ACTUALLY lynch him now?

Price he should pay for trying to incite racial division and terror (reminder he said he was sent ANTHRAX) should be an actual, mob-lea lynching

Nah, just normal liberal faggotry.
When proven to be full of shit, double down. It should come as no surprise to anyone, and neither should these retards parading him around as a victim even after the facts are revealed.

Attached: 1540581547648.jpg (500x367, 32K)

Not just anti semitism but European anti semitism. Kek kikes are so obvious

Attached: 2019-02-17-013331_635x295_scrot.png (635x295, 160K)

Yeah the point is that (((USA))) will now try their hardest to legislate European freedom of speech (yes it exists in many places still) because they realized anti-semitism is on the rise. You know the whole 'bring you freedom and democracy' meme? That one, but with laws this time.

file name

Attached: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (1127x921, 562K)

LMFAO!!

"If you want to learn who rules over you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
-Voltaire

Which one of you is DEV?

Attached: gayjewishmob.png (555x659, 68K)

>one post by this ID

Eat shit, nigger

Attached: jusss.png (1129x513, 84K)

And two Nigeria-Black mofos were easily mistaken as white? Suuuuure

Well if you can afford one and are being accused of something wouldn’t you? That’s not an indication of guilt

Based ebonics

Facts 100 100

Yeah, what letter?

Attached: 1549856909428.gif (511x512, 105K)

Over under on me getting a twitter ban for spreading this? Its too fucking funny not to

Attached: wut.gif (285x212, 1.23M)

yep a false crime

Every.Fucking.Time

he will be arrested but will make a deal and will name kamala harris to save his ass.

ratchetpatrick said pretty much what i was thinking when i first heard about this nonlynching

Stop I can only get so erect

You know, I'm still waiting to see if the two Nigerian brothers who were inexplicably frolicking in the negative degree Chicago weather at 1 am wearing Maga hats did target poor Jussie with a lynching rope that had the wrong knot and a fresh bottle of Clorox. He just should have known better. Chicago is, after all, especially at night, Maga country

>Your move leftists

Niggers don’t use contractions user
“He a gud boi” is the propper way a nigger would say dat

Link?

>those shadow lips
kek

This conveniently showed up a week before the attack

Attached: 0129-jussie-smollett-hate-letter-thatgrapejuice-3.jpg (728x567, 51K)

that's a dark walnut

Clearly written by someone's non-dominant hand to mask their handwriting

Hopefully there are latent fingerprints to find

This is so amazing
Even has a double giga