Russia Plans To Disconnect From The Global Internet

techworm.net/2019/02/russia-disconnect-global-internet.html

>Russia Plans To Disconnect From The Global Internet

>Every major Russian ISP will redirect all network traffic to nodes that are controlled by the Russian government.

>This test will include the creation of an alternative domain name system (DNS) to protect the Russian-language section of the internet if in case it is disconnected from the World Wide Web.

>The Internet shutdown test will help the Russian government to monitor and completely abandon the websites containing banned information.

Attached: its happening2.jpg (1400x1478, 170K)

Whatever

LOL

Attached: jidf.jpg (504x360, 84K)

What?

Are they doing this to protect there networked infrastructure from the west

>Russia Plans To Disconnect From The Global Internet

Thank god

They're doing it in attempt to prevent a revolution when they go all out dictatorship.

Who?

RIP Ok.Ru

The instant something like this happens, and the right isn't in power, we are totally and utterly fucked. The only reason the right has ANY hope right now is because the kikes and international capitalists have lost their stranglehold on information, thanks to the internet.

At that point, violence would be the only viable option.

Attached: 1541136774973.png (439x380, 40K)

Are they doing it to Russia as a test to do it to the US and various EU countries?

>plans to disconnect...
for 30 minutes. fuck off

Attached: post2.png (491x491, 285K)

we're in a cyberpunk world already, bar the fancy neon lights.

a major country is building it's own intranet, this is big. china has already done it but china is china, russia doing it is new.

Attached: DSC00137-1.jpg (1264x791, 1.07M)

It mostly to make sure that country will work without Internet, if it will be cut off or shut down completely.
It not like they planning to isolate Russia internet sector for good, it simply don't work this way.

I'm just thinking if Russia's disconnected and isolated out of the internet we have, will there's and the infrastructure coordinated be safe from attack from us?

Because if they are in what way will we be safe from that kind of attack from them. Will they now hold am advantage in that regard over us?

Of course we are. Cryptoanarchy is what has made this age great in so many ways. It's no surprise that the powers that be want to destroy it and any remaining freedom the common man has.

Information is by far the best and most likely way to win this. I have seen statistics on the internet that would be considered hate speech on my college campus, apparently for being data that don't conform to some neo-communist standards. I have seen PDF's that explicitly detail how to perform chemical extractions that the state would prefer nobody knew. Never would have happened without an open internet.

Most of the normies will never know there is even a fight for their mind because they will take everything the media and their infiltrated institutions of learning at face value.

Used to think this would be a bad thing. Now i realize they just want to disconnect from msm jewish control.
Feels good man!

>At that point, violence would be the only viable option.
>At that point
Are you one of those kikes that keeps telling us to just vote Republican harder?

Attached: 33F3DB7F-AD18-435E-8212-DE81D9B6F34D.gif (378x237, 3.23M)

I'm as blackpilled and ready for what's coming as the next guy. But as of right now I think the best thing we can do is spread information, specifically taboo information the left refuses to adequately address, and wake up others.

>It's no surprise that the powers that be want to destroy it and any remaining freedom the common man has.
just wait until they try to turn the internet from what it is to a simple web browsing service by blocking any "non-recognized" ports and "suspicious" traffic on the network level. if we're going to get a shadowrun type matrix that's how it will arrive.

>Most of the normies will never know there is even a fight for their mind because they will take everything the media and their infiltrated institutions of learning at face value.
jesus christ i just realized that we're basically inferior versions of the average cyberpunk novel character.

I read that with a Russian accent in my mind, made more sense that way. Thank you Boris. Other Christians around the world are with you. Shut this smut laced hate filled den of vipers off. Impregnate your women, expel invaders and undesirables. Jesus is Lord. Let his will be done. Amen.

Where?

Yes in-fact they would

Good, no more Russian autistic zerg fucks on god damn ARK.

>if it will be cut off or shut down completely.
Why would they want to test for this if they don't plan to do it, goy?

Noooo they make formidable opponents in world of Warcraft battlegrounds. This news is totally tragic! All we will be left to fight is Polish gnomes ffs!

It mostly a war preparation measure. Obviously, that in case of war there will be massive cyber attacks on Russia.
Also, there obviously will be no Internet if major servers will be destroyed.

>It mostly a war preparation measure.
Keep telling yourself that

>It mostly to make sure that country will work without Internet

do you really think it's about "the country", and not about "the state"?
they want to be able to cut regular Russians off - why wouldn't they? it's incredibly difficult to get away with propaganda if you can easily communicate with the supposed "enemy"

They plan to TEST this.

The 2016 election showed how quickly the "defend your right to say it" ideology fell apart totally on the internet. I remember one important architecture type guy cucked immediately, then wrote an email admitting as much, that he had totally failed to defend his principles, that he was a whore

Can we do that? Create our own self contained internet with no normies like it was in the 90s

Attached: 1534734408603.jpg (750x655, 54K)

Zeronet?

Attached: Millchan - ZeroNet - 127.0.0.1 colon 43110 slash 1ADQAHsqsie5PBeQhQgjcKmUu3qdPFg6aA.png (1351x557, 42K)

sounds like it yea, to protect their population from foreign propaganda primarily, similar to how China does it (The Great Firewall, etc)

Its a test to determine their regional availability in the scenario of a global cyber event or conflict with other nations who pose significant cyber threat.