On Jewish Genius

Why are Jews observably smarter than whites?

>However, the average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be within the range of 108 to 115 under some studies, which is significantly higher than that of any other ethnic group in the world

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960600033X
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1eed/b19bcf7c059a4b10a9ed8c58027d9ed22bae.pdf
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4098351,00.html
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20110719
ncas.rutgers.edu/sites/fasn/files/How Jews Became Smart (2008).pdf
pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/articles/media/2006_06_17_thenewrepublic.html
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

researchgate.net/publication/330601752_Polygenic_Scores_Mediate_the_Jewish_Phenotypic_Advantage_in_Educational_Attainment_and_Cognitive_Ability_Compared_With_Catholics_and_Lutherans

Literally the same sources that state blacks have lower IQ than whites which you take as gospel truth (i.e. Lynn, Taylor) are the same ones that state jews have higher IQ than whites

Literally the only defense lower IQ groups have against these studies is the same ones that blacks use against white IQ such as "they cheatin!"

Attached: race realism.png (582x552, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares about IQ? It's not about superiority retard. It's about A. race existing B. my race having the ability to survive and C. me caring about my race first and foremost because it is my race.

There are more White geniuses (above 3 standard deviations) on the planet than all of the jews combined.
They don't like to hear this
Their average IQ is higher because the lower IQ jews were unironically easily killed in WWII so it was a beneficial bottleneck to the jews.
As far as the extremities go, well they are extremities. Once you go 3, even 2 std deviations out the results are not clear

I almost never see people call Ashkenazi IQ a law, rather I see people say "They're smart but manipulative and use their ways for underhanded gain that undermines the host nation thus making them undesirable"

The whole "White supremacists totally flip flop on IQ when it comes to jews" thing is something I've only ever seen in strawmen and not in actual discussion.

Chinese on the other hand actually cheat.

beat by a shill by 3 fucking seconds
would've been first post on top of best post
goddamn

Attached: 1547651483197.jpg (312x500, 48K)

a lie* not a law.

sounds good. so you can take your "genius" to israel and pay us and the germans then, correct?

There was that older study which showed Episcopalians had a 109 average IQ and Jews 108.

How am I a shill? And is your life really that meaningless you have to have first reply on a bait thread? Pathetic

Whites are smart enough on average to build and maintain modern civilization which is all that matters.
And in any case, Ashkenazis are the only Jews with purported higher IQs, which is almost certainly attributable to European admixture. Honestly, having that high an average is probably just a moral liability, which would account for Jewish behavior.

Attached: 432_012918_prager_630_alt.jpg (630x635, 318K)

The one study which showed a 115 average Jewish IQ was taken from a group of students at an elite private Yeshiva school, and wasn't representative.

The average Israeli IQ is quite low, but their test didn't have a verbal section, and Jews are mediocre at visual-spatial reasoning (hence so few Jewish last names at the top engineering schools) which was weighted higher.

Overall they're probably in the 108 range because of very high verbal and math IQ

I wouldn't care about jews if they were just smarter on average, however that's not what's actually happening. The sheer degree of nepotism and open disgust for whites, however, means they should never have positions of power, regardless of their intelligence.

jews arent smarter than whites, they are just manipulative and use dishonorable tactics.

Is anything the jews are smart because they have european dna. the brown shits in israel are 90 iq at best. it is the white jews that have high iq.

i i dont even care if you are smarter or not. whatever your iq is you are destroying my people and my country. that makes you my enemy. fuck your iq.

If your people survive based on manipulation of others I would expect them to have to be smarter than those who they are manipulating.

Israel isn't even ranked in the top 10 highest IQ countries.

>There are more White geniuses (above 3 standard deviations) on the planet than all of the jews combined.
throw me the stat on that

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

IQ is real, and kikes are smarter than us on average. Doesn't mean I'm going to bow to them, and on the same token, I don't expext niggers to bow to us. What I DO expect is for white people, to take pride in and look out for themselves. If we were able to establish a fascist state and enforce eugenics, we could improve the average intelligence of the white race. I agree with the overall sentiment of this meme, but that doesn't mean white people should be any less concerned with the wellbeing of our race.

Just that the retards who like to pretend that were supperior to kikes in every way dispite the fact that they've basically domesticated our people over the past century are fucking delusional.

I don't expect anyone to admit defeat, and submit to their "masters". My issue is with the self hating white people who do exactly that. Niggers, and kikes dont really do many things that I wouldn't expect my people to do if we were in their position.

The issue is with white people being submissive to these loud mouthed minorities, and anyone who denies that is lying to themself.

All fields
Daily reminder to summerfags there is no such thing as Ashkenazi race or genes infact no such thing as a Jewish race. Also iq testing company Jews add their “ashkenazi” profile into results to fuck with people, they also onsell your DNA. They may as well call it the parasite gene for all its worth.
>oy veh Tryrone me 5% ashkenazi now
>WTF DUWAYNE - WE WERE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE N SHEIT ALL ALONG!!!

THIS

When I was in college there was this Jew that never came to class spent all that time in the library working on his paper. I however went to class wrote my paper in an a few hours and it was comparable to his. You aren't as smart as you think you are.

It's basic logistics based on populations and bell curves...

Whites are inspired. Kikes are mechanical, calculated.