Rape babies should not be aborted

rape might be a crime but the resulting child is innocent. prove me wrong

same for incest babies.

Attached: Dgdsub0V4AE9qdA.jpg (2048x1368, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/07/29/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The slippery slope is that most women nowadays will claim rape just to get rid of the baby. Women have no sense of responsibility. Into the fire they go.

Attached: tumblr_ok44fyKRma1qmob6ro1_500.gif (421x254, 2M)

it's not child/person before birth so it has no concept of innocence or guilt, only convenience and all rape babies are inconvenient

nobody should be aborted
all innocent children deserve the right not to get brutally butchered
i dont see how murder is slippery slope

he/she is a person who is murdered by heartless scum like yourself

Agree.

However we should tie the rapist between two trees, and chop them down.

Attached: 17d8e558778d14ba7fa157aa5da2b844--gore-crime.jpg (700x420, 63K)

The people who get the most abortions in America are blacks and latinos.

yes babies dont have any guilt of curse, the question is retarded

Third term abortion is definately wrong 1st and 2nd term is grey area rape and insect fetuses even more so

Come on...

What about nigger rape?

You don't want to reward that reproductive strategy.

I think it all comes down to each person's personal beliefs as to when life begins. If life begins at conception then all life should be protected from conception.

true but there are lots of wh*Tes here that think killing babies is okay. also i wanted to post lisa.

Attached: DhlusFdV4AIW1D6.jpg (2048x1327, 291K)

All of us are descendents of rape babies
All of us
To say a rape baby does not deserve life automatically illegitimatizes every single one us

It's not innocent. An unwanted fetus violates the NAP by stealing nutrients from the mothers body.

It is a parasite. Just like people who spend welfare money on drugs.

Proven wrong, there you go

I think you are not wrong. It is sad, though. Which is also I think why rape truly is such a serious crime. Because yes, I agree with you, the baby is innocent, and we are all born into sin. And who are we to judge God’s Creations, and who are we to concern ourselves about the details that brought into existence one of God’s creatures? My parents had sex, yours did too. Chances are that night wasn’t entirely an act of steadfast obedience and devotion to the lord. I don’t even like to think of that night, nobody in their right mind does. And I think we ought to ask ourselves why we don’t even like to think of it. And in my opinion it’s because it’s disgraceful, chances are it was 2 people who fucked. Harming another human being is I think never exactly according to God’s will. Better to die for them, I think.
Even so, the shame is very real, and it is such a sad, sad thing about the world that things like that the type of behavior that even creates this question even exist.
God help us all.

kill it with a rock. life has no value once it has been born, why would it have life before?

Let's say if a pack of random street niggers kidnap and rape your wife/gf for months and finally send you her back, would you abort the baby?

Incest is always used in the "in cases of rape and incest" purely to elicit a more emotional/digust response.

The excuse on rape babies is that the victim should not be further victimized.
If a child is conceived from non-consensual incest (i.e. molestation = rape), the term is redundant. So what people including "incest" in their rape exceptions are really talking about is consenting incestuous adults who want to abort like anyone else.

Why should they get an exception?

The general support of the abortion of rape babies on the left is literally a support for genocide as well as guilt by association.

Keep this in mind when these people complain about genocide or pull the "think of the children!" rhetoric when you go after their parents or consider delivering a decisive bloodline-stopping attack against enemy tribes.
Strategically speaking, wiping out your enemies bloodlines completely prevents revenge attacks from said bloodlines.

raising the spawn of the enemy....

Attached: 1231322131.jpg (607x608, 36K)

I disagree the woman raped has a known value whereas the rape baby has unknown value. Plus if it's a shitskin that raped her, well the choice is pretty clear.

Attached: 3245656579054634234r5.jpg (474x266, 17K)

This

There was a black man recently convicted of raping a white woman. In her testimony in court, she claimed to have been a virgin before the attack which resulted in her pregnancy. The black man accused of raping her made the claim that they were seeing each other in private and that the sex was consensual.

Without abortion, she would have been forced to have his child. So while I'm not big on abortion I do think in instances of rape and incest there should be an allowance for these special situations.

Attached: Untitled.png (891x1254, 818K)

>the purpose of sex and all it's complicated machinations is mate selection
>somebody who doesn't want to do all that just rapes a woman
>that person is somehow rewarded for not playing the game.
Yeah sorry I'm pro life but all rape babies MUST be aborted.

Do you not understand how natural selection works? You abort it so you remove rapists from the gene pool. I know someone else who should have been too.

Nope me and my wife would bring it to term then give it over to an adoption clinic

If you’re pregnant with Satan’s child, you can totally abort that shit. That’s the takeaway from King Diamond’s “Abigail” album.

you are absolutely beyond pathetic, raising the spawn of rape and a mutt at the same time. Then condemning it to a life of zero identity.

rape = kill rapist and victim

>you are absolutely beyond pathetic
t. murderer

i would raise and love the kid as if he/she were my own because every child deserves a loving family

b-but we should murder innocent children because their very existence makes some people uncofortable

Shut your mouth dysgenic christcuck

We can’t doom new Whites to live in suffer

Interesting trade. Take their life for the one they create.
However, the child will be treated by shit by the mother...
Maybe.

all niggers must fucking hang

>would you abort the baby?

shit i'd abort the niggers

I invest in correctional industries stocks. Please, more unwanted children, their suffering can buy me a new condo.

Most rapists are niggers. Though a young negro may not be a criminal at first they soon will develop into one

it's a sin i can live with

i knew there was something different about you pol fucks

If my daughter/wife/sister/etc got raped and impregnated, I would be ready to scrape that fetus out myself. No rapist forcibly uses women I love for breeding. It's non-negotiable.

>murdering animals is bad

Because if you have to rape, the genes don't belong out in the world in this day and age.

IBM trying to train their IBM Debater.
If a perfect AI such as the one developed by Amazon finds out women should never be hired, despite 10 years of efforts from their best engineers to "eliminate this bias", should we still attempt to hire them?

>allowing rapist and degenerate genes to carry on
that's the kind of mentality that will make your country become 3rd world

then you are no better than the rapist

What if it is trans

Yeah I don't get that. I think people mean to say "birth defects". But most inbreeding does not result in a birth defect. So why not just say "rape and genetic defects"?

Wow almost sounds like you’re saying rape is a reproductive strategy and not about power, that’s misujiny mister

>Rape babies should not be aborted
Agreed. I'll take 'em. Need more kids.

Rape babies should always be aborted. Chances are if brought to term the child will be dumb and potentially anti-social.

guess we'll be seeing each other in hell because I consider you as a bad as a murderer because you allow rape.

The child is NOT innocent. It carries the genes of the rapist with the predilection to also rape.
Notwithstanding, due to women's rampant self destruction in the past 2 decades, rape should be relegated to the status of simple assault (unless she is faithfully married).

>you allow rape
Pitiful strawman. You can do better than that, bruce.

You allow rapist genetics to pass on, thus allowing future rape, not a straw man.

By not aborting rape fetus early you propagate rapist genes, which will lead to more rapes and confirm rape as a successful means of reproduction
By not aborting incest fetus early you propagate risky genes that can cause an unknown number of ailments

You'd just be bringing more degenerate rapists into the world to rape white women. Most definitely should be aborted.

Evolutionarily it is, and it's a trait we should get rid of.

i hate black pink. full of uggus

>child is innocent

say that when it grows up liberal and advocates for pro-choice. you will be wishing for it to have been aborted

Attached: [V LIVE] [모모문고] 여자친구 은하 편 (Eunha of GFRIEND)-86516-[01.40.767-01.44.004].webm (926x800, 1.25M)

The baby is property of the rapist, it's like saying a child should not be removed from my property if a man dumps it there.

>rapist genetics

you're dealing in pseudoscience

I'm pro-choice myself though, it's a necessary evil

Bet these two are Christians, kek.

>rape might be a crime but the resulting child is innocent. prove me wrongsame for incest babies.
Can't. The baby did nothing wrong.

>evolutionary strategy is pseudo-science
A brainlet and a cuck.

according to the bible no one is innocent. everyone including a baby is a sinner because of original sin
for this reason, abortion is ok

if a heaven exists and babies are innocent, why not just skip life and just send them straight to heaven?

there's no evidence for a 'rapist gene'

you don't even give a shit about the truth though you memeflag faggot

>same for incest babies

Most humans are hideous sub-human freaks, because we let the incest babies live. Genocide of the monster lines the only hope for humanity. Like Santa Claus, the Panopticon knows who is naughty and nice.

Attached: David.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Rape babies should of course get aborted, the fault of this is 100% with the fucking rapist piece of shit.

The incest babies should get aborted if they are malformed or have some illness or something, incest is still disgusting and degenerate.

Stop reading too much hentai you brainlet.

Attached: 1507585656774.jpg (500x409, 30K)

All things are genetic, dog fucker. Next you'll tell me psychopathy isn't genetic.

Give all unwanted babies to the CIA for brainwashing and agent training.

Rape childs are the product of sin and they are not in god's plan.

>Rape childs are the product of sin and they are not in god's plan.
I know God's plans too. /s

rape babies are the strongest for they are born out of conquest

so you say your grandparents should have been aborted?

Give me a reason why god would want the spawn of satanic sin to walk on his world.

yeah, because abortion is keeping the white birth rate down....

are you a dumb nigger

sounds like the bitch is lying.

since when do we support lying bitches

>get raped
>report to police
>get swabs forensics etc
>get 72 hour pill
>cluster of cells less complex than shit that comes out of your nose gets flushed
So, why is abortion an issue?
Why wait weeks/months in a first world country before deciding you want it killed?
The argument for abortion due to rape is an emotive tool that isn't backed up statistically .
less than 1% of abortions are down to rape in the west
less than 0.01% of abortions are down to incest
Islamics are culturally consanguineous and don't count since they just let the child be stillborn or retarded.
There's no excuse for abortion.

If you are a rape baby you should kill yourself, you have weak ass cuck genes of human trash who isn't even capable of getting a woman, some thin armed ugly and stupid nigger is your farther.

They are trash and their own mother literally hates them.

>meme flag
>L-Look how I made a claim about your country while beeing too afraid to not posting like a retard.
There are none of your beloved rape babies in my familiy you fetish clown.

>letting your lover get raped in the first place...

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 10K)

Technically, children belong more genetically to the mother than the father due to epigenetic changes during gestation. If you're simply aborting a child as some way of denying the rapist father progeny isn't that sort of perpetuating the "patriarchal" model of hereditary that feminists have been whining about the last few decades?

Also, legally speaking, allowing children to be callously aborted due to rape could essentially redefine pregnancy into a form of injury suffered during assault. Do we then lighten the prison sentence of rapists accordingly so it is more consistent with assault? No, we don't, because inherently everyone understands that rape is especially fucked up, and that a resulting child is more than just an injury that takes 9 months to recover from, it is actually a person.

Also, Roe v Wade literally began as a woman lying to the courts about being raped. The whole issue is a real quagmire.

Attached: 1548931619825.png (554x496, 235K)

>this person might commit a crime so we have to kill them preemptively to prevent it

powerful

Attached: DFzEjXDUMAE0pt4.jpg (1154x1852, 154K)

Usually its shitskins and niggers and automaticly criminal genes, how can you defend passing on criminal genes

Attached: 1549762629059m.jpg (1024x1001, 58K)

First, the morality approach is retarded and wrong, no different that libtards and their feefee.
>but m-muh religion says...
Fuck off 2digits iq. Really. God never asked us to suicide our society.

What matters are facts:
Was the rape very brutal ? If yes, the mother will hate the child and mistreat it or abandon it, creating more damaged goods and potential criminal.
Abort.

Second: what race is it ? If not your own ?
Abort.

Third: is it healthy ? Can it carry genetic defects or malformations ? Yes ?
Abort.

Fourth: is it close related incest ? And are the patents themselves product of incest ? Yes ?
Abort.

This is that easy.
And do not mistake my post as being pro-choice: it is not the mother who should decide, but that checklist i wrote, wether she agrees or not. And oc death penalty for the rapist, executed within the hour (no holidays in jail for decades on tax money).

the eugenics-pill. i can accept this.

Aussie got kind of stupid there. However I agree niglets need to be aborted.

Yeah, niggers would become unstoppable

Abortion is only ok if the kid is not white.

Nope.

If you pay taxes in your country you're paying for irresponsible thots to murder kids.
>my body my choice
No love. Women pay 60% less tax than men in the western world.
I don't want to be complicit in a murder as I see it.

I'd murder the baby and my wife for being a coal burning whore

The child got forced on the mother by some loser, there exists no excuse to not abort it.
The rapist should also get sentenced for murder because of the aborted child.

Forcing a human and it's family to raise a foreign child that is a symbol of the rape and constantly remind the family on that crime is simply a perverted delousion of some freak.
Also breaking the bound of the woman to her lover because of some human trash child is literally cuckold fantasy and rewarding the rapist.

>Technically, children belong more genetically to the mother than the father
Empty and retarded claim that have nothing to do with the abortion.

>could essentially redefine pregnancy into a form of injury suffered during assault
If someone could redefine this it's the problem of your corrupt justice system that obviously allows to change laws to hurt its own people.

>Also, Roe v Wade literally began as a woman lying to the courts about being raped. The whole issue is a real quagmire.
If the mother lies about the rape its an completely different topic.

Dude I'm on board with the race realise shit but I think Maple Boy is right there's no rapist gene
Possibly a slight genetic pull which could be cancelled out by the mother if she was docile by nature (as most rape victims tend to be as they are targeted for being meak)
The environment would in this instance be the main factor which is likely as orphanage raising/foster care does produce more anti social adults
On the other hand theres 50/50 chance the child will be female and bot rape anyone

geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/07/29/does-the-human-warrior-gene-make-violent-criminals-and-what-should-society-do/

Abortion for rape babies should be mandatory, who needs some ape nigger rapist genes anyways?

I'm fairly anti abortion but I don't see why a woman should be forced to bear the child of a criminal rapist, as long as the abortion takes place quickly, first month then I have no problem. I also imagine most rape victims take the morning after pill to preclude that possibility.
Society should not be burdened with the offspring of monster either, a genetic line that only exists because the cursed progenitor is a rapist should be avoided

If there's no rapist gene, then why are most rapes done by men? Also, it isn't just one gene, it's a combination.