On the road to War

WHOS READY FOR WAR WITH VENEZUELA

AMERICANS ARE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED UP.

Lets get a shoutout for dead marines!

Attached: venezuela-war-games.jpg (1024x578, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That guy, the rest of the unit, and the entire village they're stationed around will probably welcome the Americans once they bring freedom fries and MRS off the boats.

Attached: 1550072704326.jpg (850x602, 152K)

Enjoy your bloodshed my children and I will not be attending.

lol no. they will kill you.

Prove it.

I'd like to see a repeat of what happened in Chile in 1973

There will be no war idiot!

>war
This is a skirmish at best. What is the advantage of annexing Venezuela?

kys kikel

Attached: 35423qw4.jpg (1210x908, 664K)

>He thinks a "police action" is a war.

Shits and giggles?

Meet me in downtown caracas feb. 23

300 billion barrels of the hot sticky not going to china.

Venezuela is a joke of a military except for a handful of S-300 batteries and 23 Su-30s. They'd get their shit pushed in by a MEU (2200 Marines, one LHA, two LSDs, 3 DDGs)

you mean civil war between commie venezualans and american trained and equipped venezualans. no american is going to die for that shitty country.

our drone pilots will decapitate your regime from the comfort of a shipping crate, then that pilot will head home, stop for a in an out burger, and get a good nights sleep before waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed to do it all over again.

>AMERICANS ARE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED UP.

Doubtful. The US can wipe the planet safely from its [redacted]

They wouldn't even have to go [redacted] nuclear.

>flag
The day of the rope can not come any quicker can it

Attached: 1550269353135.gif (220x264, 351K)

He looks nervous. He's thinking, I don't want to live like this, but I don't want to die. That FN MAG weighs more than him. FAL and AKM representing.

Touch me

Attached: 455096D2-410E-4A70-A208-5BC4E507999A.jpg (332x337, 21K)

>WHOS READY FOR WAR WITH VENEZUELA
pass

DIdn't Trinidad and Tobago side with Venezuela? What's stopping them from cowardly attacking the US from behind as they focus on Venezuela?

Attached: misaka what.jpg (400x319, 24K)

nukes

We just need to carpet bomb the place with Jello Pudding Cups and the commies will drop their guns.

Only faggots think Maduro should stay in power.

The fact that they have a force of 4500 personnel without armor or combat aircraft and no conceivable way to project power outside of their islands.

Attached: 1455392945914.jpg (1046x843, 139K)

>you're actually retarded
you're actually retarded

Just throw an MRE at them...war over.

Fine, War with a South American country would be perfect rn
Border Wall becomes a necessity due to attacks from south/
we could deport all citizens of mexican or southern american nationality if they are deemed enemies of the state/
Trump could stay in office as long as the war continues like FDR

You've posted a picture of a soldier of a conventional armed force. Americans were already killing people like him from stand-off range in 2003 thanks to net-centric warfare capabilities and smart munitions. Now they have a fuckload of drones and plenty of potential ground pounders in Venezuela and possibly neighboring countries.

What I'm saying is that dude would never even see an American, not to mention get a chance to shoot at one. The most personal kind of engagement he could hope for would be getting tagged for a drone strike by some embedded SF unit.

I honestly hope it happens, because fuck Maduro and fuck Russian imperialism.

Attached: degenerates belong on a cross2.png (619x713, 735K)

Why are commies pushing the US into war with Venezuela so hard? Don't you commies read your history, the US has trounced every latin country it has ever fought with. The last being Panama.

Attached: dlu571353.jpg (975x699, 252K)

Somewhere there's a screen cap floating around about how someone dropped an M551 Sheridan onto a barn during Panama.

What happened?

No one should really want WAR. Any one calling for it should be there when it happens. Kings used to lead the charge not shout for it from a distant land

A Sheridan was supposed to get air dropped with one of the Airborne divisions, but something went wrong and the parachute didn't deploy. It took them a while to find it, too, because they were looking for a fucking tank crashed in a field, not a barn with a large hole in the roof.

I can't seem to find the screencap, so take this instead.

Attached: 2d douglas macA.jpg (1169x1700, 1.57M)

>Attacks from the south
>deport mexicans as enemy of the state

Lmao shut the fuck up you underage low IQ faggot, what you think this is, a videogame?

Not a single central or south american would get involved, in fact the majority of them would support the invasion. Brazil and Colombia are literally licking their lips thinking about a possible intervention in Venezuela, and french Guyana is probably praying for the americans as we speak.

But more importantly, the land. Any land that close to the equator is going to be kino in a decade according to Zharkova's predictions most of the northern countries will have a hard time growing fruitful vegetation.

This faggot actually thinks Venezuela will win a war with America. LETS TEST THAT THEORY!
LETS GO BOYS!
youtube.com/watch?v=N7qkQewyubs