Aliens

Do you think aliens exist?

What would the ramifications on earth be if we found out there was life outside the vastness of space?

Attached: Legend of Galactic Heroes.jpg (1600x1044, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ruFixSu0wA
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=SxFpXIOdBNXJrQH5xI2wAg&q=dominoes pizza utah&btnK=Google Search&oq=dominoes pizza utah&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13l2j0i22i10i30l8.1618.3725..3906...0.0..1.309.4158.2-18j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0j0i10j0i131i10.tmF8X38cpFw&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=40507971,-112037630,26655&tbm=lcl&rldimm=10446892299449516933&lqi=ChNkb21pbm9lcyBwaXp6YSB1dGFoIgOIAQFaEAoOZG9taW5vZXMgcGl6emE&ved=2ahUKEwiZg4-jo8LgAhVEfysKHQqyClMQvS4wAHoECAAQFw&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4#btnK=Google Search&rlfi=hd:;si:10446892299449516933,l,ChNkb21pbm9lcyBwaXp6YSB1dGFoIgOIAQFaEAoOZG9taW5vZXMgcGl6emE;mv:!1m2!1d41.9866693!2d-111.38119929999999!2m2!1d36.8513957!2d-113.7665899;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Earth is flat and there's a society beyond the south pole. They want us to get rid of nukes. They made us. They're the Elohim. THey're the Annunaki.

Attached: 1540499344798.jpg (1902x2509, 1.8M)

Google Bob Lazar

Interplanetary space flight is fake news.

Bob Lazar is a pedophile.

Probably, and I doubt we will ever know in my life time. We already had drunks in space, if I was on the tip of a rocket....Beer in space: A short but frothy history. After allegations that astronauts flew drunk, NASA's rules on alcohol are under scrutiny. The agency currently doesn't allow its astronauts to imbibe in orbit, but over the years of crewed space travel, many astronauts have enjoyed a drink.

Aliens exist and they're all microbes. We'll figure this out within a generation or so, but will not find any other intelligent species because we're the only ones in the Galaxy. The implications will be nothing. The discovery of extraterrestrial biosignatures will garner a brief flurry of media attention that will last about a week, following which the population will go back to its usual mundane pursuits. Some guy will get a Nobel prize but will be forced to give it back when it's revealed he once used the word 'tranny' on social media. The end.

Ufos are spiritual interdimensional demons

NOT POLITICS

You have to go back nigger

>exopolitics aren't politics
Non-White confirmed.

Attached: 1541267645194.jpg (960x720, 398K)

Aliens are real and they've been living among us for as long as written history but if you want some sort of physical proof, you can always go to the Badlands National Park from beyond the Pine ridge reservation on a clear night. You will see some eye opening shit out that way. If you look for the ayyyes, the ayyyes will look for you.

We all get called "newfags" and told to kill ourselves, if we have not already accidentally done so already.

Hope not. At least if they do I hope they never know of us. If they do exist and know of us then we're not in control of our future. They could even influence us by accident with autonomous probes.

Fuck off back to /x/ with your gay alien bullshit

The infamous schizo spammer makes the first post yet again!

But the question is, are you ready for the truth? Or are you more comfortable in your ignorance?

I will tell you the truth since I've already met with these things. The truth is that the aliens, who or whatever they are are psychic creatures who can manifest themselves to whoever they want, whenever they want, go wherever they want, whenever they want and do whatever they want to you, whenever they feel like doing so. Can you handle that knowledge when you go looking for them? Can you handle the knowledge that we are absolutely powerless against these things? That we are like ants to them?

Have you said goodbye to everyone you love? Are you ready to "disappear" to find out the truth? Because if they pick you, they can make you disappear and there isn't anything anyone can do to find you when they take you.

There are many places in the US where the aliens frequent but I'm not sure if I should tell you where they are to keep you guys safe.

Attached: patriotFront2.png (1933x424, 88K)

Best hope this Chink is wrong about the Fermi Paradox, or we're fucked.

Attached: 55ea1e9fa15d1-image.jpg (1033x1552, 292K)

Go for it, just natural selection at that point. Let the retards wander into the psychic lion's den if they want.

>keep you guys safe
>against literal gods
Did you think this through before you wrote it?

We are fucked because these things live on the moon, Mars and Venus.

Long story short, you can't really "colonize" new planets because gravity fucks with people's biology and increases birth defects and such so you have to create new creatures to colonize a given world. We are their version of them on earth so..... yea.... they just haven't come back for us in a while.

The earth is kind of like a far outpost colony, these things come back around every couple hundred years to check on us and introduce new genetics into our gene pools.

I need to read some hard sci-fi again. The best genre.

>Let me withhold name drops
>Against beings i just described as literal gods

There's no aliens because there's no space

I don't want some dumb 13 year old going out to look for these things because they are fucking real and they will kill you if you're not careful or idk make you "disappear" like they do to a lot of people. There are many people who go missing in the Midwest, you just really have to be careful and not provoke these things.

Long story short though these things follow me around now, you have to be careful.

If you want to look for these things, one good place to look is Warbonnet Peak in Wyoming. Another place I've seen them up close is when I was camping out at Mt. Stimson in Glacier National Park.

Currently aliens are a psyop to potentially make a fake video and nuke a couple of towns and claim it was Ayys and we all need to go full communism or else...

Attached: 14497404693831.png (1200x800, 973K)

If there any alien species they would view us as primitive and maybe even a species that will not make it past the great filter simply put imagine you going to an ant colony and taking one to put in your ant farm

Trips of truth, but where do you think they got the tech from?
Just because they plan a world-wide 9/11 doesn't mean aliens don't exist.

id love for them to take me
no wife, no girlfriend, no child, no friends, live very very far away from family. all i have is spending my time creating video games on my own, because it gets me closer to understanding how god created this universe, although he did it in a much much much more unimaginably advanced way
im fit, have 127IQ, have been looking up to the sky ever since i was a child, wondering what's out there
even if i die, at least i get to see something new before i do, if i have to go away to a place far far away from home, far far away from things im used to, so be it. i have forsaken everything. friends consider me a lone wolf because everyone's busy living life, having fun, dating, and just not thinking ahead, asleep at the wheel while i worked tirelessly.
take me, take me far far away if you wish. i just know that wherever i go, god is with me, always. no matter what happens, he will grant me the strength, to face the unknown for i have faith.

They built it and aliens don't exist.

It's not a question of whether they exist or not. The Universe is massive, countless TRILLIONS of galaxies, each containing countless TRILLIONS of planets.

The likelihood that we're the only intelligent life in the universe, yet alone our own galaxy is laughable, there could be civilizations that are BILLIONS years older than we are, or there might not be any at all. Maybe Earth is a special planet, more likely it's not that special and there are many more planets like ours, with seasons, with active tectonics and geology to sustain life. Maybe the limitations of physics make it impossible to travel to other solar systems easily, thus other civilizations simply can't travel interstellar.

Maybe they can, and planets like Earth that have developing civilizations are off-limits to alien species, so they ignore us and allow us to develop on our own. Maybe they visit us and study us from afar. Maybe they have never visited us at all because Earth is not that special, and life in the Universe itself isn't all that special and we're just another backwater planet in our small part of our galaxy.

Even without direct evidence of the existence of extraterrestrials, it's downright stupid to assume that there's no possibility of other intelligent life. Based on what we know and understand about the universe, other solar systems, and galaxies in general, it's extremely likely that there are other civilizations out there, some of them possibly interstellar, and it's extremely likely that there's other life even within our own solar system that developed and evolved independently of Earth. Maybe life on Earth came from elsewhere too, we know about extremophile organisms on Earth itself, and similar conditions that they thrive in can be found on other planets in our own solar system. We may very well be able to answer this within our lifetimes if we send more probes to other moons / planets in our own solar system.

>No ones ever seen past the south pole
>Luckily for me i have this somewhat detailed map of what to look for, past the south pole
????

Attached: Alien 2.jpg (1583x799, 219K)

Wait 5 years then say that again.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ruFixSu0wA

Yes.

But they probably have something akin to our Niggers, that are holding them back from leaving the planet.

Well, the way I got in contact with them the first time was on account of a joke. I actually just meditated because one of my retarded friends told me to "meditate to speak to aliens".

So, the procedure is really pretty simple. You just have to go out alone into the wilderness or as far away from civilization as you can go. Then just meditate, by which I mean, specifically think of yourself as though you were looking down from a birds eye view trying to tell these things where you are. That's all you have to do.

When you look up into the sky, you will see them or they will manifest themselves when you are about to sleep. Wear a GPS tracker because they can block your cell phone signal and have some sort of active camo so they are basically invisible until they are right up on you.

See

This.

I get sick to death of hearing the media shilling about "living on Mars" when the fucking planet is inactive and has no magnetosphere. You would get cancer very quickly on Mars.

And that's before you get into the lower gravity fucking with your bones and internal organs.

We are stuck on this shit hole of a rock with the niggers. Only god can save us now.

Whats that

All those things you mentioned can be counter-acted though, you realize that don't you?

Not saying it's necessary viable, but radiation and muscular dystrophy aren't good reasons

Id rather live on Venus tbqh senpai.

You decide.
Try google earth, put in:
54 39'44.6S 36 11 42.5 W

Make super towers in europa

I think that intelligent life that manages to escape it's home world will naturally progress toward godhood relatively quickly. I believe this is why we haven't made contact. I think that the aliens that don't wipe themselves out probably ascend to literal heaven in under a million years after the technological singularity begins with written language

>54 39'44.6S 36 11 42.5 W

Looks like the body of one of the American planes lost in High Jump maybe?

it pisses me off because they certainty do and it hasn't been publicly admitted

Look at the impact, I don't think a plane can survive that without getting shattered into pieces. It goes in a straight line.

Skyscrapers hooked to the bottom of the ice that descend Kilometers into the ocean on Europa are top tier kino.

where the fuck can I do this in Canada :(

.What would the ramifications on earth be if we found out there was life outside the vastness of space?

If they were humanoid we'd probably have found another group of organisms to say the African black is beneath. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AMIRITE?

do aliens exist?

Do illegals jump our border for phat ass white bitches?

my man pedo is literally the first character assassination tactic in the book

lol look at the comment i just left

Attached: 1546765643933.jpg (403x403, 41K)

My man pedos are the reason all these secrets are kept secret. What is blackmail?

Attached: 1521430219358.jpg (2352x3081, 2.15M)

That is pretty interesting

If aliens invaded, I would fight alongside the occupation force solely to spite the Jews.

follow the line back over the ridge, there is another piece.

It's interestingly the same length as an airbus a380

I don't think an A380 fuselage would be able to survive an impact like that, and then drift through the snow for about 900m~

>contact with ammonia based life forms is made
>they come to our planet
>their very presence is toxic to us
>everything they touch corrodes and wastes away
>dumb ass liberals will still be marching in the streets saying x̪͈͙̝͙̒ͭͭv̡̞̔y̠̹̳̠̔͗͂̂̏̒ͅb̰̦̜ͫ͆l͍̟̞͑ͪͬf͓͈͕̓ͨ̇́ͭh̵̹̾̾ͦͅt̟̙̤̘̮̙ͭͅz͎̗̠̝̾͆ͪ̔̈́ͬ͘z̛̘̜̙͈̰ͨ̃ͫͭ͛̀̍t̥͓̤̱̫͑s͚͜ welcome

Probably not.

No, God only created humans in this universe

>tfw people call you crazy
>tfw you tell everyone 'oh yeah?? aliens are coming!!! i'm telling you!!'

>tfw once the cianiggers launch project bluebeam i'll be the one laughing

Yes aliens exist.

Look up "call me crazy"

on wikileaks

Sir Arthur C. Clarke made a famous observation about space explorers discovering aliens:

>If one considers the millions of years of pre-history, and the rapid technological advancement occurring now, if you apply that to a hypothetical alien race, one can figure the probabilities of how advanced the explorers will find them. The conclusion is we will find apes or angels, but not men.

Consider the history of Planet Earth. Let the height of the Empire State building represent the 5 billion year life of Earth without Man. The height of a one-foot ruler perched on top would represent the million years of Man's existence. The thickness of a dime will represent the ten thousand years of Man's civilization. And the thickness of a postage stamp will represent the 300 years of Man's technological civilization. We're bound to fuck ourselves over at some point, so above that would be another Empire State building, representing the latter 5 billion years of Earth's lifespan without Man.

If you picked a millimeter of this tower at random, what would you most likely hit? One of the Empire State buildings, of course. So, assuming only one civilization develops on a planet, chances are we will discover mostly planets that are currently empty of alien civilizations.

If you only use the section with an alien civilization, you have a ruler and two dimes worth of apes and angels and a postage stamp edge worth of near Human civilization. If you pick a millimeter at random chances are you ain't gonna pick the edge of the postage stamp. Ergo: apes or angels, but not men.

TL;DR: Quite unlikely.

Attached: 65156158476861.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Why isn't THiS the plot to Jow Forums baised Sci-Fi social comentary??

Attached: NASA and Kubrick.jpg (627x589, 132K)

I work in Groom Lake as a remote viewer

AMA

i think we would do ok in a war with aliens. Humans may not know how to travel through space but we are very good at war

What's my phone number?

niggers

They aren't extraterrestrial, but they exist.
Fallen angels and demons.
They will shortly fall to earth when we are raptures out.
We go up. They come down.

Best get right with Jesus now!

Attached: image.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

Depends on what level they're at. In a ground war we'd do alright I imagine - but if they're quite advanced and their goal is to just "kill all humans and preserve the planet" I'm sure we'd be 100% fucked

plus one 801789-5999

When will I get a gf?

depends if you can be three places at once without being anywhere at all I guess

Utah? Way off. Did you hold up the wrong pinky?

That's clairvoyance

whenever you want one really

It's dominoes pizza in Utah

Here is an easy one then

What color shirt am I wearing?

Close, but i work for papa johns outside of utah.

AAAAAAYYYS

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=SxFpXIOdBNXJrQH5xI2wAg&q=dominoes pizza utah&btnK=Google Search&oq=dominoes pizza utah&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13l2j0i22i10i30l8.1618.3725..3906...0.0..1.309.4158.2-18j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0j0i10j0i131i10.tmF8X38cpFw&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=40507971,-112037630,26655&tbm=lcl&rldimm=10446892299449516933&lqi=ChNkb21pbm9lcyBwaXp6YSB1dGFoIgOIAQFaEAoOZG9taW5vZXMgcGl6emE&ved=2ahUKEwiZg4-jo8LgAhVEfysKHQqyClMQvS4wAHoECAAQFw&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4#btnK=Google Search&rlfi=hd:;si:10446892299449516933,l,ChNkb21pbm9lcyBwaXp6YSB1dGFoIgOIAQFaEAoOZG9taW5vZXMgcGl6emE;mv:!1m2!1d41.9866693!2d-111.38119929999999!2m2!1d36.8513957!2d-113.7665899;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:4

HE WASN'T KIDDING

I just DID ask something!

Probably.

People as a collective are not ready yet to be introduced to aliens. Hell, people already treat our own aliens like shit so things would go bad.

I would say let's see middle of the night

a red tshirt

Don't you want to ask about Antarctica

Ask me about

Plato, Antarctica and The Illuminati

Werner Von Braun, Disney and Jack Parsons

Stanley Kurbrick
Tesla
Pizzagate

It's red

Tell me about Antarctica

Attached: 19423432523456325.jpg (480x454, 44K)

Attached: Janet_Airlines_Patch.jpg (1600x1600, 406K)

What color is yhe objective in my hand?

Antarctica is a higher dimension which is akin to Plato's Republic

There you find Rothschild Island and Rockerfeller Island

Both families are tied to the Unicorn

Originally the Unicorn was a dragon and the heralrdy changed over the years

In North Korea, their dragons have unicorn horns

The ramifications would be minimal, as the major religions (Catholicism specifically) have stated that they would baptize an extraterrestrial if they wanted to be. The definition of human rights would have to be expanded liberally to include sentience, and moral relativism would end up having a intergalactic basis.

I doubt that extraterrestrial civilizations would be hostile unless they’re technologically similar to our own, because a civilization beyond our level of comprehension would likely have no need for anything which we would consider to be grounds for extermination such as limited resources (nuclear transmutation, chemistry, and molecular rearrangement of materials would basically make anything a potential resource, and harnessing antimatter would effectively eliminate requirements for energy intensive resources) or the psychological concept of “the other” as competition for resources.

If there was a conflict, it would be something we couldn’t comprehend, like some metaphysical one or something. That being said, that only applies to civilizations well above our technological understanding. Everything else would have to be based on game theory.

yellow

The Earth is Flat.
If the Earth is Flat, then there is a firmament.
If there is a firmament, then there is only water above us.
If there is a firmament, then there is no "outer space"
If there is no "outer space", then there are no habitable "planets".
If there are habitable planets, then there are no aliens.

TL;DR: The Earth is Flat, therefore there are no aliens.

Attached: FE Fun - NOOOOO.jpg (799x639, 69K)

Tell me about Tesla

I think that was a nice gesture by the church.

At least you didn't mention Erebus

When does our civil war start? WWIII?

>remote viewer
>AMA
>only ask about a limited rang of topics
UGH! Why do I even bother with you people?

Attached: youre-killin-me-smalls-1.jpg (403x309, 34K)