Why did Jussie post this on twitter two days before the attack?

Why did Jussie post this on twitter two days before the attack?

Attached: 120104123.jpg (619x454, 61K)

because he was daydreaming about sending himself white powder in the mail.

Because he was orchestrating this plot with Hollywood, NGOs, The Mainstream Media, and the Democrats.

Most likely, he was already planning it and his plans inspired him to tweet this faggy analogy. He is a dumbass who didn’t think he would get caught. Anthrax was on his mind, so that’s probably where it came from.

He was dropping hints like one of the bad guys from a tv show so the smart detectives could solve the case.

classic kikery. They have to do this;

The Niggler

Days before the attack, Jussie was in Miami and was most likely being coached by CNN Executives

CNN's Ana Navarro admitted on Twitter (picture) that she was in Miami and saw Jussie in Miami, just days before the attach, Jussie also texts Don Lemon from CNN all the time

Attached: 6036015211610112.png (580x716, 314K)

Because he wants the police to know it was premeditated

Wonder if he has any nose in his genetic profile?

That aside, I also wonder if he's involved with any terrorists, real or of the false flag variety. Somalian and/or Islamist and/or antifa/randumb....etc.

Attached: 1547257401972.png (1221x1044, 635K)

Yeah he's involved with terrorists. It's called the Zionist Occupied Goverment. The Mainstream media, hollywood, big tech, the entire Democratic party, NGOs, and RINOs. Those are the terrorists.

hhahahaha

Why did he do any of this? What did he have to gain?

i'm an unironic sjw libtard but that was the first time Jow Forums made me laugh

Kill yourself though

Kek, niggle me this detective

i bet he was laffin

These people are just shit. Everything bad or weak or corrupt or dishonest, they do. Every bad impulse, they have. It's very blackpilling.

money and fame and a seat in kamala's cabinet

This

Attached: 1499536552256.gif (320x240, 3.68M)