So I worked security at a Port and my coworker didn't show me where anything was and bitched at me when I showed up 15...

So I worked security at a Port and my coworker didn't show me where anything was and bitched at me when I showed up 15 minutes early instead of half an hour early.

The next day the supervisor was there and I asked her again to show me where the paperwork was and she called me dumb and said some general place that I still didn't understand. I went back to tell her and the supervisor and she was like "Fine let me show you." While we were walking she kept bitching at me and I called her a nagger.

She's black.

She then was all like "Aw Hell naw!" and then told the supervisor I called her a nigger. I didn't.

The supervisor said it was the same thing and I got fired for discrimination.

So what's the deal here? Can I take this to court and prove I didn't discriminate?

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPRH2GMWv2o&list=RDYPRH2GMWv2o&start_radio=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean you can somehow try. But how are you going to prove it? What if you get some libtard judge and jury who instantly think your a racist? (Im not sure how the legal system with this will work lol) Just ask yourself user. Is it really worth all that work? Im one lazy mf so for me? Nah ill find a new job, chill and keep it pushing.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing man

They paid me for that day I got fired too so I guess it wasn't a total loss

Least it's a funny story

Your honor

I called her a nagger not a nigger

>While we were walking she kept bitching at me and I called her a nagger.
>She's black.
>She then was all like "Aw Hell naw!" and then told the supervisor I called her a nigger. I didn't.

Well you were sort of asking for it then weren't you

it's all the same too, you could have called her a retard or a cunt or whatever else and it would have been an equally bad move. You don't start shit-talking your co-workers to their faces after only two days of working there.

Also maybe you got some weird boston accent or something so it sounded like it.

either way, just a bunch of dumb moves and bad decisions on your part amigo

She was a class 10 cunt to me the second I showed up there cause I was going to take her or her friends job

so what

You don't start shit-talking your co-workers to their faces after only two days of working there. Even if they are the world's biggest pieces of shit. You grin and bear it and charm them into submission or you just tell them to take this job and shove. Don't get yourself fired like a retard.

You didn't help either by technically being 15 minutes late for your first impression.

I was 15 minutes early

Also she called me dumb, stupid and other names

Yeah you can, you’ll probably win too and can countersue

> I showed up 15 minutes early instead of half an hour early.

You were told to show up half an hour early, no? So you were 15 minutes late to the agreed-upon time you were supposed to show up at.

The more I hear about this story, the more I agree with her. You also sound lazy.

No i was told to show up on time.

She is not my boss she just wanted her friend to get paid for less work

I worked that extra 15 minutes for no pay and her friend got paid for it

she wanted her friend to get paid for more for less

Dude just ignore most of the boys here. Most of them never worked a day in their lives.

thanks man

bunch o niggers everywhere it seems

So where is this

>instead of half an hour early

sound like you're just making shit up as you go along now

She bitched at me for not showing up even earlier cause her friend wanted to go home early.

Crazy shit was her first impression. Didn't even tell me her name til I got fired

yeah only dumb NEETs would do dumb shit like show up on time and not shit-talk coworkers to their faces after just meeting them, what a bunch of idiots lmao

That's cause I watered down my original post.

You guys can only read for so long and it was already longer then the average post here

So were you asked to show up on time, or were you asked to show up half an hour early, which is it

She shit talked me when she first met me

straight up yelled and I showed up early you twat

ON TIME LIKE ANY OTHER JOB CHRIST

>instead of half an hour early

user, someone asked you to come in half an hour early. Those were your own words in your first post.

no I said she bitched at me in my OP

then in another post I told you why she did that

TO GIVE HER FRIEND FREE CASH

>no I said she bitched at me in my OP

>So I worked security at a Port and my coworker didn't show me where anything was and bitched at me when I showed up 15 minutes early instead of half an hour early.

>instead of half an hour early.

You were asked to come in half an hour early

*facepalm*

u r i d i o t

okay I am an idiot. So explain to this idiot why one of the very first things you said, in your very first sentence of your very first post, is that you were supposed to show half an hour early but you now insist that you weren't supposed to. Help me understand this half hour riddle. I am a simple man.

The other pieces Your Honor

I'm sorry but no that doesn't explain at all why you first said that you were supposed to show up half an hour early, but then later say that you were also asked to show up on time. Half an hour early is not on time, those are two separate times. You are not Schroedinger's cat.

YOUR HONOR

I SWAR

I DIDN'T CALL HER NIGGER

I CALLED HER A NAGGER

IT MEANS ONE WHO NAGS WHICH SHE WAS DOING

NAGGING

PLZ

THIS JOB IS ALL I HAVE TO PUT BREAD ON THE TABLE

Saying "instead of half an hour early" doesn't mean he was asked to show up half an hour early, he's saying the coworker was upset because he didn't show up a half hour early. Is English not your first language?

Nope. You fucked yourself bro.

How?

EXPLAIN

Now why would the co-worker be upset at him for not showing up half an hour early?

Unless....

...he was ASKED to come in half an hour early?

Eh, even if you prove it they'll probably pull rank behind your back.

I DIDN'T CALL HER A FUCKING NIGGER

GOD DAMMIT WHY THE FUCK AM I FIRED FOR CALLING HER A FUCKING NAGGER

IS IT CAUSE SHE IS A WOMEN?

Ah

That's it

It was a Sexist remark

Nothing roasts a stage 10 cuntasaurus like kindness. And nothing makes your bosses want you around over others like a compliant, adaptable attitude.

fair enough

I just got another check in the mail from then during this thread so I am totally cool with it now

seems like you replied to the wrong post, I'm still confused as to why you immediately said you were supposed to show up half an hour early and then later denied that you were supposed to. I don't even care about the nagger thing anymore.

Because it's two people's word against your own. They heard Nigger, you claim you said nagger. There's no fucking way anyone would believe it because two people will verify you said Nigger.

Yeah, well least I got chicken

peace out guys

I got another check and chicken

feelin fly like gansta ass nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=YPRH2GMWv2o&list=RDYPRH2GMWv2o&start_radio=1

what a scizophrenic mess of a thread jesus

Any thread with a variation of pepe or feels guy as the OP picture is going to be cancerous in general.