What should a 28 year old male be doing?

I feel as if I am WAY WAY out of tune with life in general. I am 28 and I feel like I am like 17 or 18. I don't party or do weird shit like that but I have next to no real responsibilities besides go to work so I can continue to live where I live. I live alone, I almost never have any real obligations besides going to work. I live away from my family. I don't have kids. I have never had a girlfriend.

What the fuck am I supposed to be doing? I know people YOUNGER than me with kids and shit already. I know people my age planning marriages, buying a house and shit.

Am I fucking up? What should a male my age be doing? I feel worthless. I feel like my life is very.. stagnant? I am not dying or poor(not rich either). I am just.. living? Is this living?

What the fuck happens when you turn 30? 30 seems like such a scary fucking age to me.

Attached: death_gap.jpg (2008x2108, 1.05M)

There has never been a successful Jow Forums about late 20s anons and wizards. Never. The world has moved on without us.

If you lived nearby maybe could have met for a drink or something but as far as I can tell most anons of our ilk are scattered and few.

>I don't party or do weird shit like that
>I have never had a girlfriend

What exactly is it that you think is weird about going to parties? It's one of the places where you would meet girls and have them as girlfriends.

Also
>I know people YOUNGER than me with kids and shit already. I know people my age planning marriages, buying a house and shit.

One of the worst things you can do is compare yourself to other people. You can look at people who have a better life than you, especiallly when they're younger, and then tell yourself "well I'll never own my own house when I'm 23 and I'll never be a rockstar when I'm 21 so there's no point in even trying". Then you can come to Jow Forums or whatever and read about people whose lives are WAY worse than yours and go "haha well I guess I don't have it so bad after all" and then feel no need to improve yourself or do anything. I know, I went down both roads,

>What the fuck happens when you turn 30? 30 seems like such a scary fucking age to me.

I'm 33 and really not much. if you didn't take care of yourself in your 20s and teens then it's when you'll notice health problems but by 28 they should already be there if they are.

If anything, hitting 30 was like pulling off a band-aid or going to the dentist. There's a weird sense of relief and it's nowhere near as bad as what you thought it would be like, it's actually fairly pleasant. You're not a 20-something year old kid anymore. I also stopped caring about politics and internet arguments which is great. 25 was probably was when I was having my quart-life crisis, and also my early 20s.

Attached: 1539782991546.png (2200x874, 1.58M)

>What exactly is it that you think is weird about going to parties?
Guessing he meant it as he's not a social guy.

I turned 30 a couple months ago. Nothing happened, same as before.
Pretty successful in all areas of life other than no gf.

im turning 42 next month and im in the same boat as you
my best friend is married and he always tells me how lucky i am for not having a ball n chain weighing me down
idk user
bascally, every married guy i know hates it
also, they hate the consatnt nagging of raising children
idk user idk

Attached: 3 moons.jpg (1920x1200, 298K)

>42
Should you be on SA?

whats SA?

42 and single here. Most others my age are married and with kids. I don't envy them, I love having freedom to do what I want. Plus getting sex is so easy these days anyway.

Fast, abandon your sense of self-identity and all material possesions, become independant of the system, eat a mushroom, climb to the peak of the mountain and meditate

SeekingArrangement. If you have a decently paid job it's a goldmine for fresh young pussy.

i mean i dont wanna live with anyone if thats what you mean
ive never even thought of that site i guess ill look into it?

It's a dating site with a specific focus. Do check it out.

how is it better than just fucking prostitutes?

A sugar baby is in the sweet spot between gf and prostitute. She is like a part time gf. You have a relationship and enjoy time with each other but also give each other space and are not exclusive. Best of both worlds.

that seems intriguing, but I know it's gonna cost me wayyy more than the $240 a month i pay for sex currently.

Not him but I thought you meant Something Awful

Attached: reflection.jpg (1000x1333, 275K)

A girlfriend would cost you much more than that.

*nods gently*

damn dude, i didnt think i'd see something this deep here
thanks for the feels my brotha

Attached: 072816-sports-a-newspaper-used-the-crying-jordan-meme-for-a-story.jpg (768x432, 39K)

SomethingAwful. The last
bastion of the old internet.

It isn't.