Can't stop thinking about suicide. My whole family lays their problems on me and I can't carry them anymore...

Can't stop thinking about suicide. My whole family lays their problems on me and I can't carry them anymore. Christmas will be too tough to bare. I think I might do it, and I have 10 zopiclone which would almost certainly kill me if I jump off a cliff aswell.

Attached: k1234.jpg (1024x1024, 226K)

Just go with a cliff jump

Thankyou. I'm sorry to have bothered you

>My whole family lays their problems on me and I can't carry them anymore.
What problems?

They don't lay their problems on you. You are too reliant on external factors for your own well-being. The only person you should be taking care of is yourself or you own children. Learn to be assertive and aggressive or you will be eaten alive.
Why do you celebrate Christmas?

>What problems?
A circus of mental illness and dysfunction

>They don't lay their problems on you
Yes they do

>You are too reliant on external factors for your own well-being
I want nothing more than to turn my back on them and isolate myself - I ask nothing of anyone

>The only person you should be taking care of is yourself ... Learn to be assertive and aggressive or you will be eaten alive.
You are right about this

>Why do you celebrate Christmas?
It's expected. No other reason

>A circus of mental illness and dysfunction
And they blame you, their son, for that? How? What are their arguments?

>Why do you celebrate Christmas?
What type of question is that? If I would live alone I wouldn't celebrate it either but I have to do it because my family does it.

If your life was a play, this would just be ACT 1. You will be out of that house and starting a whole new life soon. You have no idea where life will take you. Please don't cut it short before it has even started.
I had a miserable childhood but I am so happy now. Whatever you're going through is just temporary.

Well once you an hero there is no going back and there is a much better solution of being asserive, not taking it up the ass instead and moving on to live your own life.
Change your attitude fren.

Through you answer I learnt a lot about you, didn't I ?
>Yes they do
They do not, as this implies that you can hold another persons bad feelings for them. They still have those thoughts and feelings even after, "laying them" on you. If you feel they make you unhappy, YOU have to let them know and make them stop.
Most adults and parents are no diffrent than children, so clear personal bounderies have to be made.

What did you learn?

White, "traditional family", two parents, lower-middle class, younger siblings, live in a house not in the city so you probably have a pet. Some gandparents still alive so you are quite young and why are you not in school right now?

>You will be out of that house and starting a whole new life soon. You have no idea where life will take you.
Not OP, but I don't see how life just "takes you" anywhere. I'm out of the house yes, but I'm in my room most of the time and do nothing, still dependent on parentbux. 24 now. Just a tiny job, not studying or training, almost no social interaction. I don't see how anything changes when you don't actively pursue things. Life takes you nowhere.

It was you who asked OP why he celebrate Christmas, right?

Yes

You don't celebrate it?

Lol just move out

I do not. It's much less traditional, and much more recent than most people think. Although the date itself has been venerated for thousands of years, it has nothing to do with Jesus or the bible. It's roman-catholic with a mix of old-norse paganism.

So I assume that you live alone?

I don't. Been living with my parents for some years because I was unemployed. I just leave the house around christmas.

Not to hijack the thread, but I don't feel any connection to materialism and over-consumption. I'm a vegetarian and I don't drink alcohol.

Okay, poor choice of words. You do have to show up. Can you go back to school? If you're depressed or in trauma of some sort, can you get help?

And your family doesn't celebrate it?

Me again. My family are all, "npcs" and I cannot get through to them. They will decorate phallic symbols and sing merry x-mass til the day they die. Such is their programming.

And do you think they are stupid for celebrating Christmas? How arrogant are you?

Not stupid, but ignorant and intellectually lazy.

Stupid = lacking intelligence or common sense.

So yes, you think they are stupid.

So I assume that you think you are more intelligent then them because you don't celebrate it?

I know that I'm more intelligent, yet I call them, "Not stupid, but ignorant and intellectually lazy." It's an active choice they make every day.

>I know that I'm more intelligent
Why?