Depression

Hello!
In short, my friend needs help with depression and I wanna help her. She tells all of her friends how she wants to kill her self and there's no meaning to life. I wanna help her get over that feeling.
Thanks
Any good advice?

Attached: sad shit.jpg (260x194, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LuPCAh9FCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any advice at all?

> She tells all of her friends how she wants to kill her self and there's no meaning to life

There's two types of nihilists; the ones who are depressed by nihilism and the ones who are happy because nothing matters. Just try to steer her towards the other kind of nihilism.

Attached: 84c8d9403499df4ef2ec70fa66214ed2_zpspr8hchdl.jpg (564x375, 118K)

Thanks!
Any other thoughts or ideas on how I can do that?

Need more details

She told that taste of blood is good and when shes bleeding it is fun or gives good feeling

I want her to live life and enjoy what she loves. She has told me things she loves to do etc. But she doesn't want to work with/for them.

She needs professional help. Any way you can do some research and find a good therapist for her?

I could do that but the help she already has got hasn't worked, she got help from doctors and she takes medication but she says it doesn't help. Any thoughts?

and she is the second type nihilism

Could it be that she's just going through a goth phase?

Not sure, it has been her problem for 3 years or so

if she's been saying she's gonna off herself for years she's not gonna do it.

Sure thing, but she doesn't get over it as well. Any tips for getting over depression in her case?

I can see her trying to kill her self and it's not nice. I try to stop her and talk to her but it is not that easy.

My advice is that you stop trying to be Captain Save a Hoe and worry about your own problems.

If you become an amazing person then she will be drawn to you and probably feel better from your positivity. Stop giving her attention when she acts depressed because you are creating a perpetual cycle of depression when you do this.

Thanks but is it a good idea to try and be with her if she and I enjoy it?

I mean in rs /love

any advice?

Any tips from anyone?

She's attention whoring, drop her and forget her

You sure?
I don't think quite so, because I know she had problems and she can live without thinking about killing her self. I think mistakes are made to learn from them. Mostly I can tell when she wants attention and tries some suicidal things to me stop her but that's just some bs what I can pass by if she is an overall good person

> You sure?
> Mostly I can tell when she wants attention and tries some suicidal things to me stop her but that's just some bs what I can pass by if she is an overall good person

What does this sentence even mean? If she is going around telling people she's going to kill herself but does nothing to actually do it, she's just wanting attention.
Cutting your self is not suicidal, it's a cry for attention.
How many suicides do you know where the person talked about it openly with others before going through with it? Robin Williams?
Kurt Cobain? Literally anyone?

Sure thing,
Thanks I quess

You would need to learn this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4LuPCAh9FCc

Valerian before bed. It works and it's natural.

Thanks for the advice, I will look what I should and can do by myself. Unfortunately, the full story is too long but shortly as I told it to yo all it had some feedback and I got some information. I just live and look, if it goes badly I will continue as you guy/guys suggested and live along. Thanks to all

What do you mean by that?