are most women like this? This is painful to look at

If you ask me my ideal mate I can only think of
>mutual attraction
>get along with them

Attached: huh.png (734x738, 66K)

>If you ask me my ideal mate I can only think of
>>mutual attraction
>>get along with them
That’s a lie. Also notice that girl’s minimum requirements aren’t really that crazy.

>fit most of the ideal category
>still can't get a girlfriend
I call shenanigans.

Sir, that is your minimum requirements, not your ideal. Maybe you've given up on finding anyone that meets your ideal, but that is not the same thing.

The problem is men from Jow Forums don't meet many peoples' minimums for... Anything. Employment, friendship, romance. A lot of guys on Jow Forums are socially ass-backwards to the point I'd just say they all (the more violent reactors anyway) have borderline personality disorder. Legitimately. It's bad enough that they all create and need hugboxes online, but then they all dodge responsibility like your OP image, or they become woman-haters-- why the fuck would a woman date you now, after you've displayed a clear disaffection from gender equality (whether or not you believe society abides it)?

I think the real question is this, though: what kind of man is it that needs to go online and slander women, and yet still needs one to take pity on him and date him? Not a particularly attractive lot.

>Also notice that girl’s minimum requirements aren’t really that crazy.
>tall
>can hold a conversation

reeee I fucking hate women

Nah, each woman has her own preferences. I can name quite a few things I disagree with, ESPECIALLY in the “ideal” section

idk there are plenty of high iq tall white guys with good jobs on here which is what most women want according to those threads

also it's not as if the women on Jow Forums are good partners either

>coping
>damage control
The problem is entitled people never, ever make good partners. Ever. Not in business, not in romance.

Like what?

i don't think about ideals and specific requirements ever

your mutual attraction has a lot of undertones of what is attractive
and your get along with them hasa lot for their personality

I think your ego is more upset that even one woman doesn't potentially want you as if women can't have standards. if you are desperate find someone just as desperate. but she won't be your ideal and you won't be hers.

entitled to what? someone without a laundry list of requirements?

I'm a guy and I have a long list of requirements as well. I'm 31 and dateless.

that's bullshit. if i like someone they literally become my ideal and if that isn't mutual i don't want to like them

You pulled this from Jow Forums. It is written by an obvious larper looking to stir shit. Go enjoy the shit show on your containment board

so you'll like anyone who likes you.
yeah so, desperate like I said.
if your ego wasn't bruised we wouldn't have this thread that you'll be whining in for the next 45 mins.

She wants a guy the is "emotionally mature," but also has no negative emotional responses to anything. I want a woman that isn't a retarded hypocrit.

Who cares. Everyone settles. No one is perfect.

I don’t like the whole analytical/always speaks his mind/very few political opinions/disliking of himself/no ego. Not a huuuuuge fan of blue/green eyes. Super pale isn’t my thing either. There’s a lot, but that’s what stands out to me the most. I personally like someone who’s a little bit full of themself, but in a funny way. And analytical/super intelligent people aren’t always fun to be around. They can be nitpicky and a little boring/pedantic. It’s annoying. Also, always being calm is kind of dumb. I like someone who can get noticeably angry and frustrated, it makes them feel more human to me.

It's fucked up that all yall are okay with the fact that your next partner is gonna be like "yeah this isn't what i REALLY want tho"

i don't get this 'desperate' thing and why its negative, like whats up with you all wanting crazy huge mansions and shit while i just want somewhere comfy to live

"lols ur despreate"

>And analytical/super intelligent people aren’t always fun to be around. They can be nitpicky and a little boring/pedantic.
Oh shit really? I'm considered pretty intelligent and I have a real hard time making friends, and I may be a bit pedantic.

That's what I said. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Entitled to literally anyone. I have no idea why you'd think anyone is obligated to put up with you. Even your parents aren't, honest to God.

You get what you go for. Sitting on Jow Forums and bitching about how hard life is isn't going for anything, it's just going downhill.

>And analytical/super intelligent people aren’t always fun to be around. They can be nitpicky and a little boring/pedantic. It’s annoying
This is me. My life would be so much better and happier if I was dumb like everyone else. ;_;

if that isn't the longest piece of strawman I've ever seen

enjoy your whiny thread lol

>My life would be so much better and happier if I was dumb like everyone else. ;_;

Jesús

Quote the proper post, retard. Btw, I'm not OP.
How is that message not true?

They don't know what they want

it sounds like a humblebrag and also i don't get people that complain about having positive traits even if they come with setbacks. its annoyinng

Because then you'd be dumb, looking at smart people everywhere accomplishing great and mighty things, from office-like women who provide relief efforts overseas to strong men and women who keep the global trade industry running. Even the fucker keeping that Wally world running lickety-split will look like a genius.

Accept it. If you're miserable, there's no cure-all. You have to figure out the bits and pieces that make you miserable and work them out, sometimes one-by-one (most times really). No amount of dating, dumbing-down or people-blaming will make you any less vulnerable to your own demons.

The minimums aren't.
Her ideal is riddled with contradictions. You want a clean cut, calm, reasonable, honest, and mature person, who is never frightened, disturbed, angry, or scared....but you want them to dislike themselves a little bit? You read through her list again, he's LITERALLY not allowed to have a negative reaction aside from self-depreciating humor.

This actually goes beyond any elitism op is talking about. The person who wrote that post is a goddamned wreck and wants you to take it up the tailpipe emotionally.

>I like someone who can get noticeably angry and frustrated, it makes them feel more human to me.
It also shows that they're not bottling anything up.
You're not going to develop a tiny but annoying habit with them and 20 years later have them blow up on you "WILL YOU CUT THAT SHIT OUT MOTHERFUCKER?!"