If a girl keeps messaging me asking me about school stuff is she into me?

If a girl keeps messaging me asking me about school stuff is she into me?
She has other friends in my class and me and her haven't even spoken in person but she added me and asks me about tests and such.

Attached: 6d2.jpg (500x492, 26K)

eh I wish my problems were like this again, like back in the days

Throwback fr lol.

I'll say she isn't to be honest, at least not yet. But that doesn't mean she can't be into you in the future. This is a great way for you to start talking to her so make sure you use this opportunity to your advantage.

I know you guys wish to be a 18 KHV instead of a 23+ KHVs you're today don't be jealous of my superior inferiority.

How do I make her like me if it's only through text.

she thinks you're a nerd lmao its over op

I mean, I didn't want to be rude to you in any way, it's just so damn hard for me today so I had to write it. sorry if that made you any sort of mad.

Well I'm not. The girls she is friends with in my class are so why not ask them?

All good, I was joking

>The girls she is friends with in my class are
she thinks you're a nerd
if she was interested in you she would've made it obvious

I wish I stayed in environmental science there are no fucking girls in programming. Sausagefest-ass nigras.

She's a better student than me and studies way more.

I'm not a virgin lol but that's besides the point. user, you can't have other people live your life for you. It seems you're used to having your parents do everything for you, but just be yourself man. She's going to be into you or she's not. No need to front.

What's wrong with asking on an anonymous advice forum?
Surely it's a bit stupid but better safe than sorry, other people may have been in my shoes and know what to do.

Because unless we have access to your phone and personal life, it won't help you. We don't know what she's like, what's she's into, or even what you're like.

Trial and error baby. Only you can figure out what you like.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

>If a girl keeps messaging me asking me about school stuff is she into me?
Probably no.

>She has other friends in my class and me and her haven't even spoken in person but she added me and asks me about tests and such.
That means she thinks you're good student, but that it.
And if she doesn't bother to talk with you in person, she doesn't enjoy your company, i. e. is not into you.

Or I should say, what works for you

Well lead me to water then! I will drnik and do all the formalities I just need some approval and a green light

Both she and her friends in my class are better students than me.
We don't see each other every day because her class is at the opposite end of the school, it's not like she refuses to talk to me.

Also, don't be afraid to fail. All of the most successful people in the world, atheletes, politicians, and businessmen, have failed miserably before.

doesnt matter

I can't accept failure and the things that come after it. It would probably end on a "no" but there's still the chance of it going worse.

>Both she and her friends in my class are better students than me.
Then maybe you're just more reliable or something. Still - someone asking you job/school related questions is perfectly normal thing for non-autistic people that doesn't necessarily imply any deeper interest.

No to what? I'm just saying get to know her and text her the way you think you should. Try to pivot towards nonschool things like kick backs or just random small talk.

As for fear of failure,
>' "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" Wayne Gretsky' - M. Scott.

It will help you in the future. For example, having your mom wipe your ass means you'll never get shit on your hands. But if you never learn how to wipe properly on your own, you'll always get shit on your hands when you're alone.

Maybe you text this girl kinda weird, but you can learn and do better next time. My old basketball coach told us this all the time "Fail as much as you can, because whether it's basketball, school, your job, or a girl, you can always draw on those experiences to get it right the next time"

No to rejection if I do eventually ask her out.

Failure to learn is good but only if there are no bad things that can come in the long run.
Being labelled as an annoying weirdo is a bad thing.

Ask her out nigga, then you'll know if she's interested