JUSSIE SMOLLETT TO BE INDICTED IN A MATTER OF HOURS

twitter.com/RaferWeigel/status/1098289639541129216

Attached: 1540066457931.png (1248x628, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/y0PCA
twitter.com/KimFoxxforSA/status/1087483752534757376
cookcountystatesattorney.org/sites/default/files/files/documents/kim-foxx-transition-brochure_0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=D0I0nrXHWEM&feature=youtu.be&t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=3_jRLG3mXgI
archive.is/Zv7gL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Breaking: Jussie found dead of apparent suicide. Trump supporters roundly condemned in his suicide note, wherr Jussie blames their online harassment for his death and end of career.

Attached: DBF5DBF9-C470-4CDA-BD42-A79D48F8D7E2.jpg (632x750, 355K)

Kys

We're gonna have us a good ol' fashioned hangin'

Attached: thumb-hanging-tree1.jpg (748x420, 64K)

Attached: 1532408903031.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

The penalty should be death.

We do not tolerate hate crimes hoaxes in MAGA country.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1535358721100.jpg (2381x1694, 1.03M)

archive.fo/y0PCA
>Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx has recused herself from the investigation by Chicago authorities into Jussie Smollett’s alleged attack.

>“Out of an abundance of caution, the decision to recuse herself was made to address potential questions of impartiality based upon familiarity with potential witnesses in the case,” Foxx’s spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said.

>Asked whom Foxx is familiar with, Simonton said Foxx would have no further comment.

twitter.com/KimFoxxforSA/status/1087483752534757376
>I’m so excited that @KamalaHarris has decided to run for president. I would not be where I am today without her guidance during my first run for political office, and she has continued to mentor me as I work to reform the criminal justice system in Cook County. —KF

cookcountystatesattorney.org/sites/default/files/files/documents/kim-foxx-transition-brochure_0.pdf
>Upon her election as Cook County State’s Attorney, Kim Foxx appointed a team of leaders from community and nonprofit organizations, criminal justice system stakeholders, and the legal community to develop recommendations on key policy priorities to address challenges and opportunities faced by the Office.

>Transition Team Members:
>CO-CHAIRS
>Kamala Harris, Attorney General and Senator-elect, State of California
>Ron Sullivan, Director, Criminal Justice Institute, Harvard University

Attached: 1520478796184.jpg (720x960, 85K)

Jussie is absolutely fucked.... the only question that remains is whether he will be arkancided by the DNC or if he'll fuck up again and expose Kamala "Willie Brown's whore" Harris.

Attached: 1520278248825.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

I’m leaning towards arkancide because they have the cover of his being gay, makes suicide more believable since everybody deep down knows fags are mentally ill

Attached: 1532596055443.png (1216x610, 91K)

Attached: dwldnkahsdhahhwjaghhgsdvjakaghcshjdknlnaksvjgchgwhvejhbjsbdjbjbcjxbhvdafsda dsdsdadefrggrsdf.png (501x502, 149K)

F to pay respects

how can he afford geragos? kamala and cory is probably paying lawyer fees

Attached: good fella laugh.gif (460x258, 2M)

He paid over $3,000 to get pretend oppressed.

Kamala is doomed.

Attached: 7654343546576879898786756453.png (204x224, 76K)

Can we have a fag drag afterwards?

Can JIDF fuck off?

So jizzie is implicating kamala? If this lawyer is recusing herself from the case because she knows Kamala is involved then that means jizzie ain't backing down. He's good as suicided.

The penalty for lying will be lynching over a pool of bleach. Unrelated of course this is just procedure

Kamala is fucked.

Attached: 1544422699501.png (1370x1370, 243K)

I wonder if President Trump will pardon him, ha ha i really hope he does, the levels of mental gymastics performed by the the liberals to not give Trump any credit would be like nothing ever seen before.

Pretty sure dems are fast tracking this so its not in the news cycle for months and they constantly get asked about it every time theres an update
They dont want the trump treatment. They'll indicte him today and say "he deserved it now lets move on to 2020"

Kamala is fucked

A Kamala just flew over my house. Habbeding!

And the last words he heard were
>This is MAGA Country

HAPPENING. The lynch mob will never take him alive.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190220-122833_Brave.jpg (649x610, 223K)

He dindu nuffin. He just a god boy who didn't want to get written out of his show by whitey.

digits and true

bump

"Whose dick do I have to suck to make this go away?"

Attached: SmartSelect_20190220-123159_Omnichan_1550691188032.jpg (614x603, 196K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1529475245190.png (1240x1142, 971K)

>(((Contributors)))

bump.

REMINDER that /ourguy/ Joe Budden called this a hoax the day it broke

youtube.com/watch?v=3_jRLG3mXgI

even calls him a "black nigger" and "gay bastard" BASED

Attached: joe-budden-portrait-nyc-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 533K)

I like him.

shills are scared

Attached: jussiecumgurlgersmollet.png (1533x1055, 1.97M)

Best quote of the video "I don't believe actors"

bump

Wow that is extremely interesting. Why would Kamala need to be a potential witness? She shouldn't have anything to do with this case right? I'm absolutely convinced Kamala either knew he was lying from the start or she planned it with him.

soon

Attached: 325235235.gif (250x167, 345K)

Wish I was a fly on the wall in kamala's office right now.

JUSTIE BRAINLLET

Come home, black man.

Attached: 1512246327365.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Why is the commie left plotting such shitass false flags. The fake bombs, now this. Nobody even fucking dies? No wonder Hillary and Obama were ruling that bunch, at least they knew enough to supply a body count when you want people to give a fuck.

Imagine being so gay to fake your way to prison for all that sweet butt sex.

Attached: 86543859331510.jpg (420x420, 28K)

It was just a prank bro

checked

Attached: 1527140604552.png (700x740, 328K)

thats real 4d chess

uh-oh

Attached: 1530154359801.jpg (480x480, 43K)

You'd have reserve a spot. There's probably a lot. Of flys. On the wall. There a lot of flys on the wall. Because they smell bad.

Chicago PD fucking with another unarmed, innocent, Black Man. Color me shocked (the same way I color myself black in my dreams). But hey: This is America.

lel

>So jizzie is implicating kamala?
That would be sweet but the dems are seriously a mafia. They could get away with literal murder and the faggot mockingbird media won't report it

This was not a professional false flag, In the sense that they were not very involved in planning or executing it. If this was planned by Mossad or some jewish cabal shit it would have gone down very different. They would have gotten white actors and done a better job. Kamala is guilty.

True if big

Damn now that’s what I call Jewish

I don't know who Smollett is, nor do I care enough to want to know. I'm just tired of seeing whoever the fuck this person's name is plastered all over the board. Whatever this case or whatever the fuck is I'm sure it's inconsequential and will lead no where like most bullshit posted on this board.

Kys kike

Eat my ass nigger

Attached: 1523925631980.png (1280x1122, 189K)

Now you're thinking with... dreidels.

you see the thing about the left is, they have shit for brians

Actually that is quite true.

youre going to prison pussie smellit, where trust me you will not enjoy being a bottom.

How Chiraq niggas gonna be looking at his lightskin ass in jail.

Attached: oineqir.gif (481x360, 2.16M)

Attached: IT'S_OVER.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

kek

OH FUCK

K

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Walls are closing in on Jussie.

Only question is will he drag down Harris and rat her out or be disappeared

>fake a lynching
>end up lynching yourself
Pottery

Smollett in the near future

Checked. Which Dem paid him? Booker or Kamala

an archive of her tweet is here - archive.is/Zv7gL

Doesn't matter smollet in the near future.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f-c,0,75,800,331.u1.jpg (800x331, 21K)

He was convicted of lying to a police officer in 2007 by signing as his brother when he received a DUI. Since its not his first offense, he wont be getting some bullshit first time offenders probabtion.

Attached: B0AE6E56-10C9-4966-B823-434AC075537C.png (1242x2208, 257K)

Except the Democrat Mafia alienated all its white male assassins, so they would be forced to hire niggers to do the deed. Niggers are not too intelligent and tend to spill the beans when a plan goes completely to shit.

This is what I want, I have a feeling the deep state were dumb enough to leave a paper trail. They usually use cash or bitcoin. Who bought the plane tickets to Nigeria?

bumpp

I was a DDA for four years at pretty large district, and I don't actually think Foxx recusing herself suggests Kamala is being considered by the prosecution as a potential witness.

Foxx said she's recusing herself out of an abundance of caution because of familiarity with a "potential witness." I think she means Jussie Smollett, not Kamala. Foxx is friends with Kamala, and likely has either met Jussie or is just doing this to protect Kamala's optics.

Further, it's not abnormal whatsoever for elected DA's to recuse themselves from high profile cases, I'd even go so far as to say that's normal. Elected DAs are politicians, and have huge networks and lots of connections.

Thus, I'd wager she's recusing herself to protect Kamala from being brought into the media frenzy once this case starts going. On top of that, if Smollett gets off and Foxx is the prosecutor, there's no telling when the "He's only getting off because Kamala asked you to look out for her friend!" allegations would ever end.

That said, I'm not trying to shit on y'all's conspiracy parade. I think there are still massive conflicts of interest at play here, and it will still NOT be good for Kamala. If I'm right, and Foxx's potential conflict is with Jussie himself (being a mutual friend of Kamala), that is STILL gonna come up as its own scandal -- "Black woman DA from the hood of Chicago recuses herself from high profile case because KAMALA HARRIS IS this nigga's bestie." That's still gonna look very, very bad.

But yah, I sincerely doubt the prosecution is considering calling Kamala Harris as a potential witness in a case against Smollett.

If y'all's theory was true, and she was involved and the prosecution suspects that, they'd impanel a SEPARATE grand jury against her. There's not a wax cat's chance in hell they'd drop a bomb like that ("leading 2020 candidate implicated in hoax") in a separate case against the fake victim. They'd prosecute her separately, 100 fuckin percent.

Kys shill

>Thus, I'd wager she's recusing herself to protect Kamala from being brought into the media frenzy once this case starts going.

This

>y'all
Why do LARPing shills love using this word? Imagine being a parasitic piece of shit like you. I can't wait to see the pictures of dead bodies after the zionist genocide of 2019. You kikes are fucked.

Zionist genocide 2019. You will die.

Attached: 1536303830148.jpg (400x388, 82K)

.... suicide by dangling by a red scarf from a doorknob

Attached: this is fine.jpg (640x640, 370K)

ok faggot

lol I was a DDA for four years at a state district court, I clerked there summer of my 2L year and started two weeks after taking the bar. I left and got a job in the litigation group at a medium sized firm in the same city and in August will have been here for three years.

Are you such an isolated faggot that you sincerely believe its impossible for a lawyer to be on this board fraternizing with retarded faggots like yourself? Have some self respect bud.

>lol
Kek you're just another zionist shill. Get ready for the genocide you zionists are about to face loser.

Damn how jewey can one guy look? Havey Levin levels not thought possible.

I really, really hope he flips on his Democrat handlers. He's going to absolutely fry for that fake anthrax attack if they can tie it to him.

You got it backwards. Another unarmed black man fucking with the police. He created this entire incident. Hell, he even paid to ruin his own career by calling in the FBI on an anthrax hoax, and then the Chicago PD on a hate crime hoax. What the fuck was this nigger thinking?

Checked and keked my friend!

Attached: 1546597919000.jpg (282x418, 25K)