Madame President

Madame President

Attached: download (1).jpg (1160x773, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emersonpolling.com/2019/02/16/majority-of-americans-disagree-with-trumps-national-emergency-despite-a-plurality-agreeing-with-border-wall-extension/
youtu.be/L8Oel5lVQAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Love herrr.

lol yeah no she isn't going anywhere

Attached: 1550608501144.png (727x692, 59K)

I hope so. Literally the only hope for the left at this point.

Show us her feets, OP. If you post Tulsi, anons need feet pics to support her. FOGTFO.

Attached: Tulsi-Gabbard-Feet-1585416.jpg (900x1080, 176K)

Remember the early establishment polls that ruled Trump out in 2016?

How did that turn out?

She's at 2% in Emerson polling.

emersonpolling.com/2019/02/16/majority-of-americans-disagree-with-trumps-national-emergency-despite-a-plurality-agreeing-with-border-wall-extension/

I really hope creepy joe wins the dem nomination. Imagine the memes.

Madam President

Attached: 14092532650_20a3f62d6d_o.jpg (840x560, 40K)

Something strange about her. I wish she was good on guns and immigration. I like her on pretty much everything else.

Looks like the syria and gay marriage smears didn't work so now (((they))) are trying to pretend she doesnt exist

Attached: C4gX2nhUkAELkGo.jpg (1200x900, 228K)

Kamala Harris doesn't have meme magic though

Even Jow Forums finds her utterly boring

that would be quite the accomplishment since he isn't actually running

You along with all footfags deserve the noose.

Based. But she's not gonna win :(

Attached: assad smile gif.gif (480x360, 2.27M)

Except Tulsi is entirely at the mercy of the DNC, and she already burned those bridges (rightfully so) in 2015 when she gave up being vice chair of the DNC because of the shit they were doing to Bernie.

I appreciate the fact she is running, but I honestly have no idea what her gameplan is here. She has no shot unless she whistle blows on Democrat corruption. If she doesn't, the DNC/MSM machine will just crush her. She has to know that.

The debates are going to be fun. Half of the people running are empty suits that will collapse when finally confronted. She's better in that situation.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x281, 1.7M)

Haha ofcourse its the superior Indo Aryan higher caste Indian that is the strongest candidate for presidency. From leading some of the most powerful companies in the world like Google and Microsoft to becoming the top candidate for presidency of another country entirely, nobody can question the supremacy of the Indo Aryan. When will Jow Forums take the Pajeetpill and realize that Indias superpower status is all but guaranteed by 2020, and that they should start learning the holy language of Sanskrit in anticipation of their new Indian overlords?

Attached: 1550650714634.png (1045x590, 49K)

>203856623
At least she has a normal voice, imagine AOC as President and having to hear her talk, it's completely ludicrous to think AOC will be more than a fad.
youtu.be/L8Oel5lVQAE

poo

soon, brother

Fucking cumbucked Meghan McCain tried to gotcha Tulsi Gabbard and the media fawns over it. No one sees the obvious charade for what it is.

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: Capture.jpg (615x274, 41K)

AOC looks great in that pic!