ANOTHER MAGA TARD DOMESTIC TERRORIST

The sooner you retarded fucks are outlawed the better. I see a red camp and I'm swinging.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/430853-coast-guard-lieutenant-arrested-accused-of-planning-domestic

Attached: christopher-hasson.jpg (530x531, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sGFgl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which one of you faggots made an oopsie

shut up cuck boy

>Sen blumen jew
kek
Watch out we got a tough guy over here

I'm getting so sleepy... Jussie who? I'm just gonna take a nap

>outlawed
>in your own country

>another dreamer gun collector wannabe Punisher

Yawn

Almost like he wanted to be caught so much so that one might even come to the conclusion that this is textbook CIA propaganda to push white people away from coming together to fight back.

Attached: looks_right.png (632x272, 248K)

That's not how you hide your power level.
He's been in the military for thirty years, you think he would know better to hide his actions.

>Jussie gets charged

>BREAKING NEWS MAGA TERRORIST ARRESTED.

Some programming for the masses.

FALSE FLAG STOPPED

>>Jussie gets charged
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 5rsey573s6g21.gif (450x251, 2.02M)

Lefturds always talk tough, if they're in a city.
In a small town you wouldn't say shit if you had a mouthful, because a twelve year old country boy can kick your ass.

He seems pretty based to me.

You'll be swinging, alright.

He made a spreadsheet. Radicalized by MS Office. Next come the PowerPoint presentation.

Just need the lawsuits against Washington Post and others to be successful

>I'm swinging
Not yet you fucking kike

Attached: Hang All Kikes.png (1280x1004, 1.12M)

You maga fucks won't do shit.
I'd crack your head like a fucking walnut boy.

Wrong place, nigger. You're looking for t_d.

Attached: cultural-achievements-of-the-1920s.jpg (638x479, 117K)

what did this guy do for a living? he sure moved around a lot. I guess hes just a big bad nazi

Attached: chris hasson.png (333x489, 32K)

What crime did he commit?

He was researching a novel.

Go ahead and swing Trayvon, ill be right here standing my ground.

After I'm done kicking your shit in you can watch me ass fuck your fat hillbilly wife, Cletus.

Just curious. In burger land is it considered racist to not care about the black people killing each other?

Was about to make a thread on this until the archive said the NBC article was saved 9 minutes ago.
archive.is/sGFgl
From NBC
>"I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on the earth," reads a draft email found on his computer. "I think a plague would be most successful but how do I acquire the needed/ Spanish flu, botulism, anthrax not sure yet but will find something."
>He was abusing the narcotic tramadol, and he had stockpiled 30 bottles of human growth hormone, prosecutors said in court papers.
>Prosecutors allege Hasson was following Breivik's manifesto, seeking to target "political leaders, media leaders, cultural leaders, and industry leaders."
>Prosecutors say the list included designations they believe referred to Democratic Sens. Richard Blumenthal, Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren, Tim Kaine, Kirsten Gillibrand and Cory Booker; House Speaker Nancy Pelosi; and House Democrats Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Maxine Waters, Ilhan Omar and Sheila Jackson. Also on it was former Rep. Beto O'Rourke and former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.
Definitely one of /ourguys/ mind fucked by glowniggers.
>pic related
His weapons cashe

Attached: Toastie Coastie.jpg (1047x691, 359K)

do they not have fitness standards anymore? How can such a fatass be active duty in any branch?

>get commission
> first day at work
> gets on the NIPR
>"how 2 kil important peepul"
Literally glow in the dark nigger

who cares what a african thinks?

>30 years
> lieutenant
W E W

Vlatko, it depends who you ask; liberals/normies will think so but most non cuck conservatives wont. Anyways, focus on cleaning up the streets of Skopje of Albanians so baba doesn't get her stuff stolen.

he wasn't in the coast guard for 30 years you dumbo

give me a break. this shit is such a parody. Surprised they didnt have him talk about how much he loved the columbine shooters and dylann roof

JUSSIE FIRST

>bad goyim. How dare you prepare for civil war, against a government that is obsessed with replacing you.

What's the actual crime tho, besides drugs...which are doubtful

>Tramadol

Ahhh a man with good tastes. Tramadol is great.

You won't do shit faggot. Especially against anyone with combat military experience. Sit down and shut your cock holster, bitch boy.

Yeah actually it's completely legal to overthrow a tyrannical government. Would be cool if he used this as a defense.

Sure you will faggot.

Attached: 1544889960794.jpg (800x749, 81K)

The more you swing, the more terrorists you will create.

It's hilarious this even works still. Holy shit people are fucking histrionic zombies.

ugh how old are you?

Attached: bodybags4u.png (515x500, 253K)

We already cracked one of you basedboys' heads and gave him brain damage with a single punch.

Attached: Antifa gets BTFO by Patriot Prayer member Portland Oregon July 30th, 2018 one punch Chad Rufio MAGA. (600x338, 3.32M)

But then who would keep the gypsies away?

The spirit of Aleksandar the Great!

>We
You didn't do shit Sheldon.
Next time I come into Subway you'll `give me free chips or I'll kick your pudgy ass.

>Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) were allegedly listed as “poca warren” and “Sen blumen jew,” respectively, according to court documents.
Based

When are we going to start putting down the MIGApedes like the rabid dogs they are?

> self-proclaimed white nationalist

Fake news, who the fuck would define themselves by some made up Jew word? It would be like a black guy claiming he's a self proclaimed nigger.

WHAT NOW WHITEBOI?
> KEKED AND TUCKED

Attached: whiteboi.jpg (1200x630, 706K)

Remember when a Leftist actually shot up a Congressional Republican baseball practice and almost killed Steve Scalise?

Just a couple weeks ago a Muslim was arrested for plotting to assassinate Trump and attack people at DC landmarks.

Do you even pay for your own cell phone?

Attached: BC96CE4F-D0E6-40AE-ACAA-A46FF82CC80B.jpg (1394x740, 147K)

tramadol is shit tier. I've had stronger gas station kratom

If so he must work for the government. Does a terrible job.

Just took 7g of White MD from Treasure House.
Gas station Kratom is for fucking junkies and school children trying to be edgy.

Attached: 1546752915550.gif (500x257, 273K)

Coast guard and Marines

Christopher Subject Change was arrested just in time to cover for Kamala.
Jussie who? Is Jussie a real name?
I'm sorry I'm more interested in this RECENT CONVENIENT STORY ABOUT A WHITE TERRORIST

Attached: poodestaa.jpg (1920x1080, 961K)

sounds like he was mostly guilty of thought crimes
he obviously thought a lot about doing some objectively bad things, but it doesn't look like there's evidence of any plan of imminent action.

> Jussie Smollett is charged
> Hey MSM we caught a white nationalist look over here instead!

Sure is convenient