Trump is violating the constitution via twitter and attempting to strip the citizenship from a lawful U.S...

Trump is violating the constitution via twitter and attempting to strip the citizenship from a lawful U.S. citizen who was born in America and has never been charged with a crime. Hona Muthana was born in New Jersey to a former Yemeni diplomat who had been discharged from his post a month earlier, making her citizen by birth. She was issued a passport twice, and traveled to Syria where she met her first husband only for him to be killed by the Assad regime. She was widowed three times in 4 years when her husbands were slain by a war criminal who uses chemical weapons on his own citizens. She was so traumatized and starved by the bombing campaigns that she was forced to eat grass to survive with her infant as they fled to a refugee camp. Now Donald Trump is trying to send her and her child to their deaths by barring them from the country

Attached: 5959591.jpg (1440x988, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yourself

here comes another trump npc kike shill

Omg just wait until he tries to do this to the media. This man is out of control!

>meme flag
Nobody gives a FUCK about your opinions and if you're trying to argue that this ISIS cunt should be allowed back in the United States you're a dual citizen Israeli that deserves a bullet.

She renounced her citizenship when she left.
what are you talking about?

Good. Mudshits don't belong in America.

trump is a zionist shill but its definitely within the presidents constitutional power to deny entry into the US for anyone he wishes.

cry more bitch nigger

She can come back to GITMO. That is the closest she should ever come to our country however. She is a terrorist, and joined ISIS willingly. I would have figured that Obama would have droned her, but apparently he missed some.

Cut out all this moral faggotry. Doesn't work here.

>She was widowed three times in 4 years when her husbands were slain by a war criminal

Attached: azusa.png (338x292, 147K)

>Trump is violating the constitution via twitter

Stopped reading there

Fuck off before we strip you of your citizenship and banish you to Cameroon.

oh hai, just happened into this place from a link.
Haw about you tell me how the Constitution has bean violated? Ok, fancy pants, because you can't. Alright? AAright? You done fucked up Aaron

Attached: tears.jpg (389x518, 25K)

She was never a citizen. Her father was a diplomat when she was born.

You're right OP. We should bring her back here, sentence her for both (a) treason (on grounds you establish quite well), and (b) war crimes. Then shoot her in the courtyard at Levinworth.

She's willing to come back and go to jail, and Trump wants to keep her out and active in ISIS. Interesting way of protecting national security.

WOMP WOMP

>assad war criminal
Fuck outta here kike shill.

Seems like yesterday when Obama droned a US citizen, dumb piece of shit.

read thisthen fuck yourself

oy vey we gotta let that mosssad agent in!

She was literally never a citizen you faggot kike.Fields, all of them.

Attached: 1545857638637.png (500x500, 85K)

joining the enemy is treason. you are right tho, he should let her back in, then send her immediately for execution

>Chassad
>Criminal
Opinion discarded. Shills are easy to spot because if propaganda worked on us we wouldn't have come here to begin with. Fuck outta here.

send her to Guantanamo

Nobody cares. She made the choice, now she has to deal with the consequences

Trump is goading the Democrats into filing a lawsuit over this so they can publicly declare their love for terrorists. Even if he loses the case, he wins the politics.

Citizenship can be revoked faggot

Shit-tier trolling attempt, MI6
Sage

Attached: 1550114834841.jpg (576x1024, 220K)

Correct answer. They don't have to let her come back legally

FPBP

kys shill blue

Says the NPC
Calling it out means nothing you are what you are

If HER Citizenship can be VOID
So can EVERYONE elses
anyone who isnt a sub 65 IQ brainlet should be able to understand this

We're not even talking an immigrant here
We're talking US BORN.

No shit. The deep state are all enemy combatants and will have their citizenship stripped before being arrested.

She's literally a terrorist

Most countries have laws in place that allow stripping people of their citizenship. Especially if they joined a foreign government or organization that worked against their own.

>most governments are unlawful
got it

>aids ISIS
dindu nuffin na mean wyte pepol ebil

she fucked terrorists.
if you can prove her guilty of a crime
then she should have the right to a fair trial
in the US

unlike you bongers we actually persecute terrorists be they home grown or not

dems fighting to allow literal terrorists into the country is hilarious... should go great with their anti-wall rhetoric

terrorists don't have rights, that's why we have prisons not in our own country, she should be flogged and waterboarded and left to rot

Why dont they just drone her instead?

Thanks for giving us the official fake news narrative. Now I know what not to believe.

>Joining a foreign government and or organization and fighting against your own government is completely legitimate and should be accepted AND not have any repercussions whatsoever.

Aussie shitposting, I see.

>EBIL GRUMPF vs the ACLU and ISIS widow
Love it.

Wah wah wah, you mean running away to join murdering desert savages isn't super fun and cool? She willfully made every choice to do so, stupid bitch deserves the gang rapes and eventual public execution with small rocks that she has coming.

Not fooling anyone tranny

Attached: 175353453.png (491x334, 377K)

>any repercussions whatsoever.
what an individual does OUTSIDE of their country,
is really NONE of their countries business.
Your NOT under their durstriction
Your NOT under their laws
example
>got to country where pot is legal,
>smoke some
>come back to home country
should you now be punished?

IF someone is suspected of being a terrorist, when they return home, get a court order, and put them under surveillance.

Also your totally ignoring that OUR GOVERNMENTS & LEADERS are deploying troops overseas to commit all kinds of fuckery & covet operations.
>illegal for thee, ok me

TL:DR
Citizenship is worthless if it revocable
Gov have NO jurisdiction of anything outside their nation
Our leaders themselves are involved in foreign interventions

Hey user,
I accuse YOU of being a Terrorist
Oh dear...
Now you have NO RIGHTS
Perfectly A-Ok for me to now black bag you and lock you in gitmo until you die

She how that works brainlet?
stop ignoring your own constitution you brianlet.

>flag
not surprised you want to import terrorists

NO ONE wants to import them faggot.

We RECOGNIZE the slippery slope.
Citizenship becoming meaningless
Loss of rights just over the ACCUSATION of bieng a terrorist
Being Guilty of your actions OUTSIDE of Govs jurisdiction.

Trump is making a total FOOL of himself & burning his base AGAIN.
He even TOLD europe to take back their ISIS memebers
Hypocrite faggot

My question is... Why the fuck should I care?

see&

Isn't Trump telling Europeans to take back their nationals who were with ISIS?

US Code Title 8 Section 1481 states that a national of the United States, whether by birth or naturalization, may have their citizenship revoked under certain circumstances. Among those listed is committing or aiding in the commission of acts of treason or the bearing of arms against the United States.

Committing or aiding in acts of terrorism, especially for a foreign organization, potentially warrants revocation of ones' citizenship.

>Siding with radical islam

We believe in the first amendment and all that but seriously go fuck yourself

lol go away nigger

I don't give a fuck. US citizenship should be stripped from every muslim and beaner anchor baby who resides here.

Fuck them. The government should do more to get rid of these fucking trash people. Living in the United States is unbearable and my ancestors literally created it in the Revolution.

Fucking fuck these fucking brown subversive fucks.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1549106146133.jpg (2899x2019, 1.23M)

lol the law and order crew don't give a shit about the law

Fucking cut vertically if you call yourself an American. This cunt joined ISIS....she's a TRAITOR. You're literally an isis apologist, just kys or join isis yourself faggot, since it's such a just cause.

>my government made it "legal" to revoke my citizenship
>they dont even need to to give the accused a fair trial or provide any evidence
>im perfectly ok with this
KYS

>muh based sandnigger women

Attached: Iron Pill side with Europa instead of Muslims or Jews Semites.jpg (722x1463, 341K)

>strip isis of citizenship
First good thing hes done....totally fine with this

>1 post by this ID
Saged and hidden

>forgets ISIS is a US tool of regime change
ISIS is a MOSSAD/CIA/Saudi venture
So technically she actually on the US side all along.

Attached: isis john syria.jpg (620x582, 84K)

The president has the power to deny entrance to any group of people deemed a threat to the country, spics and dunecoons included. Trump is a moron in most regards but try actually reading the Constitution

the same happened to roosh and lauren southern in the UK... guess what, nobody gave a fuck. they are still banned, and none of them committed a crime.

>Assad regime
>Chemical attacks
Lololololol

Nice wall of text tl;dr kys

fpbp op is a fag

>memeflag

Attached: reddit.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Lol you got the people wrong. That's not them
>t. actual isis

LET HER IN!
Try her for treason and then behead her.

He's forcing the supreme court to prove him wrong and allow everyone who feels like it into the country. 11D String Chess

Oi!

not letting her come back is an act of mercy. treason is punishable by death.

>Trump is violating the constitution via twitter
lmao at dumb liberals who think anything said on twitter actually matters

I agree bernie would have let her in
DRUMPFT MAN BAD BOLSHEVIK BERNIE IS OUR MAN

>If HER Citizenship can be VOID
>So can EVERYONE elses
yes.

>literally commit treason
>regret it

She's lucky we don't hang her by the neck until death

Holy fuck you're a brainlet. She denounced her own citizenship, pledged allegiance to isis who call for the death of the west, her own home and bred willingly with multiple terrorists............ I hope a whale shark falls out of the sky wherever you are and ass blasts you into oblivion with its 8 foot cock. Probably bait, but ffs.

>they dont even need to to give the accused a fair trial or provide any evidence
Didn't say that. They are required to make a legal case to officially revoke your citizenship under 1481.

There are two main legal questions here: The first is whether Muthana qualified for birthright citizenship in the first place. She was the child of a diplomat born after his diplomatic post was terminated, but prior to the end of the grace period of his diplomatic visa, so it's a bit of a gray area. If it's determined she was not eligible for birthright citizenship, then her application to the US can be allowed or blocked at the discretion of the US government. If it's determined she was eligible for birthright citizenship, then the Trump administration must present a legal argument for why her actions warrant the revocation of her citizenship.

I unironically support trump now. I flip flop every other hour.

Practice good opsec and infosec, and stay safe. Good luck.

Dictating to the world from Twitter what timeline is this.

Attached: 1548379413502.jpg (352x351, 45K)

President Assad is hero of Syrian People and freedom from westen grip...

You are a TRAITOR an have no grounds away from Syria in foriegn country...
noob.

She is now an enemy combatant.

There is no coming back for her.

Youre right, he should allow her back in and have her charged with treason so she can swing from a fucking rope.

Hey, remember when Obama killed two American citizens by Drone?

Shes currently being detained by kurdish soldiers, I doubt they are just gonna send her back to ISIS.

You leave out one key point, she signed on with a group that is dedicated to the violent overthrow of the US. That makes her guilty of treason.

>REEEEEEE
>t...thats not them
>t. MI6
moderate rebels A-ok
White helmets A-ok (founded by UK glownigger)
BOTH been busted multiple times doing terrorist shit
Give them 100's of MILLIONS anyway
regime change for Israel at any cost
>what one of their widows wants to return?
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>revoke her citizenship
hypocrisy >9000

Attached: ISIS is MOSSAD.jpg (640x596, 186K)

Where were you when the Left started outright defending terrorists?

Attached: The Guardians defends terrorist.png (1260x1989, 1.41M)

>She denounced her own citizenship
*citation needed*

I assume she already has a US birth cirtificate & passport.
Thus here "citizenship" was determined LONG AGO.
Questioning it now is ridiculous.

>Trump administration must present a legal argument
NO.
that NOT how US due process is suppose to work
A fair trial, with a jury of your peers.

All of that military tribunal shit is a total subversion from the US constitution.

We need to beat the A.I and the Satan-Grid system!!! How can we??
>Subscribe to CHN
He is the most Based Voice we have!
Nobody else gives the anons credit for their hard work! Hes had on many based anons from anti-EUROPOL pedo hunter anons to operation Lazarus!
>he supports Drumpf but isnt afraid to criticize or even make a video claiming trump is a Mason
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
(((Mason))) videos attract CRAZY comments

His last live stream from today was Epic! First real one back where he was in his element. Topics were SMOLLET and other fake race crimes, but also rothsxhild news and montana being sold to canada to pay off debt, too much to remember it was fucking fluid like rants and bants
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo

If your not a shill, faggot, tranny, mod or sharblue check him out
>YES he names the jew
>YES he names sabatean Frankists
>YES hes a based Christian channel with very good bible studies

GOD BLESS Based BELLAGIO SAMPLER
And fuck schlomo!!

Funny cause ISIS is literally an Israeli operation armed by Obama, and Clinton. So what was your point again, faggot?