Why are right wingers so afraid of Spanish?

Why are right wingers so afraid of Spanish?

Attached: hola-2017.gif (200x200, 3K)

we arent. you racist.

Trump told them they're a savage guerrilla army invading the United States.

>you racist
el espaƱol no es exclusivo de los saltamuros

I don't fear people that speak spanish. I fear people unintelligent enough to learn English, but somehow have the ability to vote in our elections.

Attached: 1472087364441.jpg (358x406, 28K)

4 of my aunts and uncles are half Mexican, and I grew up with Spanish.
I ain't afraid of it, I just think that if you're going to live in America you need to learn English.

You're afraid of Southerners?

English is what everyone should speak. The Constitution was written in English so it's important to preserve it. You can leand whatever you want on you're own time, but English needs to be the number one priority.

*learn *your

Because it smells like beans

Attached: chihuahua.jpg (677x450, 129K)

Learn the language or you have no business in our country

>You're afraid of Southerners?
Is that what they call blacks now?

Just accept that sooner or later english will taken over by either spanish or chinese

Spanish sounds great when spoken by actual spaniards, when mexicans do it they sound like high-pitched gay little chipmunks... I guess they've never recorded their voice and listened to it before because I'm absolutely dumbfounded mexican males have no idea just how comically hilarious their speedy gonzalez accent sounds to english speakers

Attached: mexicanpride.gif (500x365, 902K)

I don't care what people speak in their own countries as long as they speak English in mine

>When spoken by actual Spaniards
I speak Spanish (Cuban) and it sounds the same other than pronouncing some words differently. If you don't even know what their saying I imagine it's just because you hate the people speaking it, and their voices. Which is fair to be honest. I fucking hate it too. I've worked with Mexicans before.

Plenty are not. Everyone should be able to speak English in the US, though.

I speak spanish and have visited many spanish speaking countries and spoke spanish there. I expect spanish speakers to reciprocate and speak english when they are visiting my country.

>because you hate the people speaking it

eat shit cuck, it's always a race issue with faggots like you. I have mexican american freinds and even mexican-mexican friends.... they don't carry that retarded high pitched speedy gonzalez accent so they don't bother me.

I hate the VOICE because it's like finger nails dragged across a chalkboard and it hurts my brain.

Why are Hispanics allowed to exist?

This. Learn English or don't bother moving into the US.

That's why I said you hate the people speaking it. It referring to their way of speaking. I could've been more articulate but I dont care.