How do we create more white women like this?

Attached: 1550620800160.jpg (720x892, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pikbee.one/retropickle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heh

That's a man pretending to be a female. Also:
>tattoos
>piercings
It belongs on a crucifix.

you dont
all of them want the bbc

God there's a lot wrong with this picture but the contacts and the piercings are really what ruins it for me.

>Trying this hard

yikes

Back to plebbit, fag.

So? plenty of people in white nationalist movements have tattoos and piercings. Fuck off lol

Why do people get piercings?
Don't they realize it looks like some sort of metallic acne?

from my experience these women can actually cook and just about clean

kys demon-worshipping degenerate

I lost all my shit from my youth in a house fire two years ago. I have never looked back and moved on with my life, without video games and anime. Jow Forums is really hard to get over, I enjoy you faggots too much desu senpai, no onions boi homo, all hetero

we are called transgirls

fucking hypocritical wiggers.

White is not a race. Spaniards and Anglos are more closely related to Nigerians than Polish and Hungarians. Those people in those movements are sub 100 IQ trash, and as worthless as niggers. I see them no differently. Tattoos and piercings are declaration that you are the lowest caste of society.

No you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1550585247560.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

You want to create women with degenerate tatoos and piercing, who will enable your addiction to anime and videogames?

She cute tho. And FITT.

Attached: 2d waifu.jpg (474x520, 29K)

>How do we create more white women like this?

Pierced, Tattooed, roastie loser? We've got plenty of them.

>women

consumerist fag

>how do we make more white women mentally 13
I don't think there's a shortage of those

>Spaniards and Anglos are more closely related to Nigerians than Polish and Hungarians.
dont you ever compare us africans with wh*Te subhumans ever again you fucking crac

Attached: f56.png (1155x880, 198K)

>Woman
Sure thing, buddy.

Attached: 1549318073445.png (352x815, 368K)

I don’t think those are contacts. I’m phone posting tho so I wouldn’t know

Lol imagine your entire identity being based around consuming pop culture

This.

Shared values matter more than shared interest.

Majority of "gamer gurls" are NPC turbosluts. It seems like you got an amazing catch until 6 months in and she wants an "open relationship" so she can go fuck Tyrone and not feel bad about it ( Spoilers: She was already fucking Tyrone )

t. tried looking for a girl who shared my "nerd" hobbies for 8 years. All of them were crazy. Found a girl who had almost nothing in common with me outside of being redpilled, we are now married.

Attached: 1539398061968.png (629x602, 335K)

spicy bbq roast

>How do we create more white women like this?

WTF are you talking about? Your perfect White woman intends to have zero children.
Are you capable of any thought at all?

More ROBLOX at age 5

>tattooes
>dyed black hair
>blue eyes

no thanks

all that anime is probably her brothers

Attached: 인기가요 녹화후 버스킹 세러데이_Saturday-ClAEyeAocfg-[04.45.485-04.51.957].webm (371x720, 2.59M)

It's acceptable on men sometimes. On women tats are absolutely haram and the mark of a whore.

The US and Western Europe are getting blacked, so you so you might as well get used to it. R1a is the race of the future. R1b is subhuman garbage that will involute to the point of extinction.

Attached: R1b_World.png (2133x1245, 176K)

>woman
user I...

Bitches like this go into their brother's rooms, pose with his stuff, and uploads photos to the internet to gain points.
It's fair game though because her brother goes into her room, dresses up in her clothes, and uploads photos to the internet to get off.

>tattoos piercings galore
>Stupid anime movies
>Immature hat thing
>Dyed hair

Nope

Attached: c0667d87c3e61aa86f513caa7ae3f297.jpg (457x640, 73K)

>nintendo
Fucking dropped. Is she cosplaying a "nerd"? I can forgive tattoo and piercings in this case because she's going for a (cyber)punk look but nintendo is pure cringe and s.o.y. You know someone's a faker when they're flaunting their Nintendo merch/collection.

>ak ak aaaak aaaaaaaaaakkk

>the blacked swordsman
shit taste lol

This is her room? What's wrong with enjoying wholesome manga and vidya like this? Have a heart Jow Forums.

Attached: 50949726_212400909625333_8352407883234080332_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7& (1080x1350, 264K)

Why are faggots on Jow Forums so hyper critical of anyone with tats and or piercings? Also this lady is certainly crazy to some degree based on her Instagram posts whining about her mental health etc.

Attached: 933.png (534x548, 217K)

Girls like this are megasluts who want to call you daddy and be owned like a pet.

Fun, but not good for the future we are trying to build.

Having your ears pierced was a sign that you wanted to be a slave under jewish control in the time of the first temple.

Travel back to 1997. You're welcome.

Attached: 344db42b1ad2ee0a8dd8583c91680dc2.gif (250x230, 1.22M)

>Berserk collection
>Fake anime fan
You are severely retarded, please kys.

Let me guess, she's a youtuber? All of them have the same room.

Aren't those types good mothers in the long run though?

Attached: 50515167_232275724383580_6185633624220429689_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com&se=8& (1080x1349, 220K)

>berserk collection
definitely not a real anime fan. Only people that watch that are shitters who love horrid CGI. And don't even TALK about the old run of the show, yikes

No.

What is your point? People can't pretend to like something to fit it?

She has baby cartoon show characters permanently drawn on her arms, 99% of everything she has is shonen babyshow stuff for 10 year olds, and finally retard-holes punchered into her face. Death penalty effective immediately.

Attached: Dz1YvKAUUAAB7hY.jpg (900x1200, 209K)

No, theyre prone to self destructive acts. Even when it seems all their needs are being met.

>So? plenty of people in white nationalist movements have tattoos and piercings. Fuck off lol
Very true.

Attached: Retarded nazi tattoo.jpg (600x450, 18K)

Good joke

>New anime
Was a dumpster fire, nice bait tho, id like to hear what faggot moe shit you beat off to that's better?

That's the og manga you utter retard.

Attached: image-1.jpg (578x605, 42K)

I thought I was the only one that caught that, its almost like they buy a full room set from IKEA or something. All you tubers and all try to cram as much shit as possible in a tiny room

Attached: 1550179055317.jpg (529x399, 27K)

teach women to soothe the discomfort of pregnancy with gin

Some Instagram thot
pikbee.one/retropickle

Everything is all strategically placed wankery.

You are clearly not from around here. Every Jow Forumslack knows women are mental children. It's impressive she's reading stuff like Uzumaki. Most women don't even have that long of an attention span.

>Covered in tattoos of anime/video game characters
>Somehow still only pretending to like anime
l o l

>tattoos
>piercing

Attached: 52afbedce7ed1ce5a82dd57bb9bfb8420526b7bb_hq.gif (480x270, 240K)

Thought so. All her stuff was probably handpicked by her boyfriend.

How much are you paying her on patreon?

>Spaniards and Anglos are more closely related to Nigerians than Polish and Hungarians.
Lmao try again nigger

dumbass degenerate, kill yourself

just keep being a beta cuck faggot and have your own daughter. she'll turn out just like this.

>that sheer amount of beta male insects validating her and begging for attention

something really needs to be done. this isnt how humans are even remotely supposed to live

I would rather have every human being dead down to the last child then the kikes get their way and actually create PissEarth

Eh, she is probably a anime fan from the early 00s but her whole thing is to now to appear to be some retro geek for aging millennials. Playing hard into her jr/high school interest. Surprised I didn't see any inuyasha shit anywhere in the picture. But that probably would've been too hot topic/mall core for her.

Weirdo video game nerds? Why the fuck would you want that?

>Berserk
she for sure has a rape fetish.

Fucking weebs all need to die, even if they're cute.

>women
A-user, I...

Attached: 44C18062-11AC-41C9-ADE4-14D7DD366D65.jpg (1440x1784, 2.1M)

So that women are higher IQ on average.

Attached: 51616864_332260380969633_6382659012478410286_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1350, 325K)

Anime before flash animation was shit. Thats a man btw

I bet you have brown eyes and think you're white.

Attached: R1b_World.png (2133x1245, 405K)

You mean fake, shallow, style-over-substance "gaming" thots? No thanks.

Attached: 1545624101756.gif (300x264, 1.82M)

Attached: 61e.jpg (495x456, 80K)

>annie may
>unhealthy skinny
>tattoos
>piercings
>craves validation hence pictures like this

disgusting, user. please

That shit is so sickening. Women are so retarded. They do everything for male attention yet still haven't figured out that men don't really like nose rings, but just put up with them.

Hey either that or this

Attached: VyJ7A0b.jpg.png (720x1280, 657K)

get a grip faggot. you incels are so cringe

Weaponized autism

We dont. Women dont have time for this shit when they are young, they need to sort their lives out, come to terms with dating someone 5-10yrs older, and have kids.

alreadyhappening
hormones

Attached: 8CEE8CD6-887F-4EF1-BC6A-633980E6CB83.jpg (576x1024, 68K)

You dont, you find a nice girl you have chemistry with, and she will pick up on your likes naturally in time

>unhealthy skinny
So you'd rather have an obese whore? Stop thinking like a 70 IQ third worlder.

Attached: 49622772_373710229855005_5184112167711590822_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1349, 180K)

hello nigger

/vp/ whitenights her

Attached: 35252552.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

I never understood this, why pose in pictures with gaming related products?
Who does that unironically?
Shouldn't you be playing instead of showing everyone how much you like playing and how many products you own?
It's so fucking bizarre desu

That's a girl, dude.

those are man hands buddy

what covered in tattoo's and piercings?
taking all your videogames and movies?
caring about what makes her seem different and special so much she'll take your identity from you and give it to her boyfriend mehazhallhajek?
there are PLENTY of white women like this,
ALL of them are like this.
wearing a costume for attention, not actually understanding the people she's emulating, and demanding that those she copies change to be inclusive to her other conditioning or else victim time is not something we need more of.
the pic you posted is exactly what ruined the games you loved, and the reason all new games are trash.

Attention seeking. It's just using the stuff as props while never using it.

>t. bung-hole seeker

Top cringe

She’s perfect...
Except...
>piercings
>tattoos
Why would she do that to herself desu?