They're talking about you guys on Rachel Maddow right now

They're talking about you guys on Rachel Maddow right now.

Attached: Maddow.jpg (4031x2441, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198313004/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198313004/#198313247
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq5d5Ew_bI0
mega.nz/#F!G3oSBQ4b!iUtvCyV6HJKIFi_SFb63Wg
youtube.com/channel/UCtHaxi4GTYDpJgMSGy7AeSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're talking about their own shilling. That's not /ourmethod/

Id fist that dude so hard he'd piss out his bitch hole

>Implying some producer in his show didn't write that post.

Yeah she quit reporting on anything substantial almost 10 years ago.

if you can take a screenshot of the first replies and it's okay to show on tv, you niggers failed

>They're talking about their own shilling. That's not /ourmethod/
This. All these kikes know is false flags

Who is Rachael Maddow? I've never heard of him.

They're talking about their own shilling you extreme faggot

I know what they're not talking about.

Obvious false flag

>be "journalist"
>need a story
>come to Jow Forums and pose as a racist
>show screenshots on news.

This

MSM gets the rope first

That

I don't think the left needs any help attacking each other and falling on their faces.
This is probably the Trump curse.

>if you can take a screenshot of the first replies and it's okay to show on tv, you niggers failed
Faggots. You know why there's so much shilling here by inbred ashkenazi Israeli retards? Because this place has power and influence. The kikes only want people to talk about identity poltiics because they're scared shitless.

They are basically saying that Jow Forums is powerful enough to affect the election.

>Profit

>be retard dyke (((journalist)))
>need a preemptive excuse why some incompetent wahman won't be elected POTUS
>idea.png
>tell staffers to post bait thread and replies on Jow Forums
>screenshot staffers' posts
>fucking misogynists!
>go home and watch Amy Schumer special while fucking dyke gf with a huge cucumber you bought at the lesbian co-op market

Attached: 1derful.gif (679x365, 2.3M)

Damn all those posts and not one contains nigger, kike or faggot

>Go to Reddit.
OP, it's time for you to take this advise.

I'M GONNA SAY IT

TFW this isn't being blurred due to pozzed commentary.
You fucking ass-hats were slacking.

Attached: ORLY.jpg (1080x893, 47K)

THEYRE DROPPING REDPILLS FOR US

AHAHAHAHA BEST TIMELINE

Attached: 1550609856144.jpg (1068x895, 423K)

>rachel maddow
that's a yikes from me

Attached: Doctor_Piccolo.png (626x754, 58K)

Coughing fit; pants of shit
show me the content of this get

This. I rarely cry "false flag" like a lot of Jow Forums schizos but If you check the original article the 3 first post are all by a faggot leaf op replying them themself.

I predict this strategy of using Jow Forums as a means of citing themselves as an "anonymous source" will backfire though. Soon SJWs will be derailing their own Twitter threads by accusing others who question their narrative of being "alt right shills" or something. That type of behavior has sure turned me against alot of you delusional MAGApedes so theyll really eat each other alive.

To all the jews from the MSM in this thread - fuck niggers, fuck kikes and fuck queers

Attached: 7AE651C4-A065-4AA5-81E4-9100BB19B40F.png (512x512, 203K)

Attached: 1550462634915.png (960x639, 284K)

What a faggot

Attached: 1544423921775.png (1333x573, 275K)

>this thread with 16 posts, 6 of which were OP, posted on new years eve and now featured almost 3 months later, is their evidence of Jow Forums hacking elections
Something about this seems suspicious. They must really pay attention to this place to catch that thread.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198313004/

Attached: 1511504170629.jpg (847x960, 86K)

The thread wasn't even up for 40 minutes, on NYE no less. Fucking cherrypicking hypocrites.

Actually if anyone is going to get the rope it will be the people on this website

That doesn't look like a real post

Hey i dont see any of these post numbers in 4plebs. Could it be that this screenshot is fake and gay?

Attached: Nigglemethis.png (1052x1644, 1.4M)

now wondering if any of my shit posts made it to a news report.. hilarious

>this whole thing is a meme made by Jow Forums to divide us.
>still falls for it

These dipshits still believe the ok handsign means white power and it's okay to be white is offensive despite it being widely known it was Jow Forums trolling idiots.

It's like someone telling them "I will make you angry with this sentence because you are too dumb to not get angry and your rage is hilarious to me." and they proceed to get angry while we laugh at them.

It kind of isn't even trolling at this point.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198313004/
This, goddamnit, we need more anons like this. Great work.

If it was a real Jow Forums poster he would've called them leftist niggers or commie faggots or something else not safe for boomervision.

And look at this shitty little nothing thread it only got 16 posts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198313004/#198313247

The thread is there, but it's obvious that the people at MSNBC made the thread themselves.

Too all the MSMfrens in this bread.
>You're fucking retards, science proved it

Attached: MSM_Journalists_retarded_study_archive.png (721x377, 37K)

>Rachel Maddow
>reporting

>she

He's a very nervous young man who is certain they will be dragging Trump to jail at any second since 2015.

Maddow? Great, get ready for the most cancerous immigrants in Jow Forumss history lads

lmao, this is the libshit version of "le discord trannies", except r/theZOGnald doesn't get to have fox news broadcast their delusions.

Attached: Stabswache de Euros Leibstandarte SS.gif (350x155, 2M)

Pretty tame screen shot.
Sad.

Die boomer

Attached: 1549766571708.jpg (400x400, 17K)

i hope all msm lackeys get the rope, kill yourself you stupid kike loving nigger faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq5d5Ew_bI0
DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD THIS VIDEO:
mega.nz/#F!G3oSBQ4b!iUtvCyV6HJKIFi_SFb63Wg

This is why we can't have nice things.

lol they cant stop us

now they wont know the difference between the pol/troll and the real people bringing up identity politics so they will eat their own lmao

I only had it on in the background and wasn't really paying attention, but am pretty sure they didn't name Jow Forums and might not of even said it was from Jow Forums.

MRS OBAMA GET DOWN

That's because it was posted by whoever they hired as their "social media expert". If you look in the thread it's obvious that's what it is.

>and might not of even said it was from Jow Forums

Attached: 1526600351668.gif (250x333, 1.45M)

These posts are from the OP. Makes plebbit look like seasoned Jow Forumsacks.

Attached: FalseFlaggot.jpg (1275x183, 50K)

lol that pic has me thinking, if "toxic masculinity" is a problem, then what do we do about the butch diesel dykes walking around with sleeveless plaid with tattoos visible, wrangler jeans, and work boots?

Attached: diesel dyke.jpg (640x427, 211K)

So be it.

Attached: redpill-homeland.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

Of course, they'd ignore stuff I say unless they cherrypick.

>criticize her for being a woman
>hey everyone go do this coordinated op
Fucking fake. Bet it was the faggot Maddow who made that thread.

Don't give into the temptations to support the creations of accounts on this thread to stop them from using this site that way. They want this site to use accounts.

This.

GONCERNED CITIzEN

Of course they're creating the threads they bitch about. Its much easier and, as publicly traded corporations, they legally have to maximize profits and thus doing the easy thing becomes, legally, the only thing they can do.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Attached: 1550148340969.jpg (1080x1331, 155K)

>Now is the time to move.
Fuck, man. We're always sending SWAT teams after people. It's funny that after all these years we're still nerds with delusions of power/the internet hate machine.

Anyway, THEY KNOW. How do we cover up our activities? Or does it matter? Is our power unchallengeable?

>who is this Jow Forums
youtube.com/channel/UCtHaxi4GTYDpJgMSGy7AeSw

Fuck off foreigner.

That's pathetic. They are using Jow Forums as a fearmongering tactic to get Warren elected instead of actually attempting to have an actual half-decent candidate. They might as well try with Hillary again.

That ugly karate kid impersonating cunt is trying to get imageboards associated with muh russian "influence" bullshit.
So mainstream leftist morons will push to take down places with unmoderated speech.
They haven't been able to to gaslight us with larping shills so they're trying the direct censor/takedown method.

Go be a tripfaggot somewhere else

Attached: 1511948765937.png (804x864, 573K)

Thanks doc

Stop posting and lurk more newfren.
Give it a couple of months before you post, there's a lot to learn about board culture and the ins and outs of Jow Forums.
Stop shitting up the place.

Attached: it's okay frens.png (758x802, 668K)

Honestly.... ?

Attached: 1532246468894.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Attached: pork_rectums.jpg (500x498, 71K)

PROTIP: Never respond to tripfags.

Gonna need the QRD on this guy.... he seems like a nervous wreck

u guise are all gay, Gay, GAY!

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198313004/

They plant shit here all the time to use in FFs. Not a fucking surprise at all. MSM loves anonymous sources.

Remember when they flooded the board saying Parkland kids were actors when we actually found their identities in the first 24hrs?
Hogg was supposedly some 35yr old meth head from SC.

Attached: 40b47fe5fedc2968e0e35fbdff4fc2066f01b4684a5d52e04a501186450669e8.jpg (788x699, 49K)

I will. You've opened my eyes.

reddit------>

Really makes you think.

Attached: 1545281336434.png (250x250, 34K)

Fpbp

Sauce?

my oh my really showing your newness

Our goal is to not need this place. To be open about hating kikes and niggers and rope them with impunity. If I had that I would never come back here again. I'd be too busy killing niggers

FPBP

Attached: 65A1D65F-A0D0-4DD2-B4DE-2770240BD343.jpg (480x270, 35K)

>Four posts in three mins
Leave at once

what Jow Forumstard talks like that? That's so clearly a shill

Attached: huh_apu.png (612x491, 98K)

>you guys

You’re not one of us then I take it?

>might not of
kys

I wonder if that has anything to do with hiring more women...

Oh you fag; for all intensive purposes you knew what he meant.

Dis.

Attached: 1550694791769.jpg (672x1024, 97K)

Lol kys ignorant niggershit