Criticize Israel, Go To Jail

France oui!

twitter.com/BreakingF24/status/1098322160144113664?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-003535_Twitter.jpg (1076x1434, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jtdvv_jC1Zc
dw.com/en/austria-to-withdraw-from-un-migration-treaty/a-46097012
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/03/austria-cut-benefits-immigrants-poor-language-skills/
youtube.com/watch?v=3mrB13DybOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Attached: 1521746284283.jpg (832x827, 87K)

since USA is ZOG'd and run by jews too, shouldnt being anti-american now also be considered anti-semetic? criticize america? GO TO JAIL!

Based. The only people who’re anti Israel are retarded Nazis and retarded Muslims. The future does not belong to those who do not pledge to protect the Jewish state

hopefully all those anti-semitic jews who don't support Israel will get gassed!

Attached: Trump.png (720x1229, 602K)

It's Nazism watching itself on the mirror.

Attached: Orwell.jpg (473x750, 90K)

We're going to wipe you out, the Nazis were too nice and didn't Holocaust you but we will

>Antisemitic Arabs being thrown in prison so they can no longer rape white women.
>A bad thing.

they're already rioting in the streets, this is just pressing down on the boot
it's a bold strategy

Holy fuck schlomo. Dial your power levels back a bit. You're supposed to at least pretend like you aren't Jewish.

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

Thanks for that bullshit, america.

GUILLOTINES NOW, FROGBROS

GUILLOTINES NOW REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1550618792273.jpg (600x602, 93K)

Smells like a desperate move
The world is awakening and there is nothing they can do short of throwing everyone in jail and shutting the internet down
DAS ETERNAL STRUGGLE RAGES ON

Attached: 1541737321824.jpg (842x1024, 244K)

>French
>Kraut
>thanks Amerigga
Every day your shitty continent continues rots is a good day

Our bad

Attached: 1548319848613.jpg (500x700, 121K)

nice bait, hans

>Smells like a desperate move

absolutely. And the (((cabal))) will certainly throw Macron to the dogs if they feel he's no longer of any worth to them

shut up fucking pussy
I swear germans are either super autistic and smart like a machine, or they are just the most faggy whiners in existence.
They whine even more than polish people which I didn't think was possible

france really is on the verge of something
God it's inspiring.
nothing in the mainstream media about france. not a single word. go to cnn's homepage or any other major (((news))) outlet
God bless those frogs

>whine even more than polish
Ever experience a Jew in person?

Isn't everything upside down a form of Satanism, or am I mistaken? The Zionists are into opposites because it's a good tactic but is it more than that? Your opinion please.

>anti-semite zero
well they're not wrong

Sauce me up, senpai.

Attached: 1550718536864.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

yep, Austria is also making encouraging noises and so is Orban in Hungary

touche
i know many ukrainian and russian jews and you are correct

BASED

Attached: french flag.jpg (1280x853, 174K)

is anti-semitism punishable by law in france?

youtu.be/Jtdvv_jC1Zc

According to survey around 50% of the gilets jaunes believe there is a global jewish conspiracy. I'm sure this bold move by Macron will convince them of the opposite.

Attached: 1170851-chro_2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

Reconciliation of Opposites through Hermetic Illuminism

throw all of them in jail!

wtf are you talking about. Austrias current government is anti free speech anti net neutrality,pro censorship and anti Personal freedom. they also banned rifle Magazines that hold more than 10 rounds

Muslims will suffer the most of it, and it's beautiful.

the yellow vests are eventually going to kill him in the streets so now the jews can claim his death as antisemitism and make themselves victims yet again.

>oy vey we must free France from the evil jew haters that live there by invading them and replacing them with niggers

are people in austria waking up?
to the fucked up immigrant situation and the (((leaders))) who are facilitating it?
give me an insight

Okay, that's from months ago. The pic you posted is dated February 16th. That's the source I was asking for.

We just wanted a dim/sub relationship. You’re the ones gaping your ass with both hands.

I have no problem with this. The Jews have created a beautiful world for EVERYONE not just a select few. We all reap the benefits of living in the west, even some third worlders are reaping the benefits by getting an opportunity to live in the west at certain times. I can't sympathize with a Nazi, I'm not
"aryan" enough for em I guess lol (polish, italian, irish and german) I'm proud of my AMERICAN heritage, I'm also proud of being apart of the melting pot. In all honesty I like it better that way, it keeps people in check. I like to think of myself as B.J. Blazkowicz in a way lol.

Did they ban the goose-step?

Attached: march.gif (412x286, 1.2M)

No, they need them to breed with our white bitches.

Muslims are immune to such things. They are already immune to criticism of sexism, xenophobia or homophobia. Not because jews like them, of course, but because the success of Greater Israel requires that muslims are welcome in western countries.

Great news, the antisemitisme here was getting out of hand.

50% of the yellow vests = 25% of the country

Things like this, breaking away from the EU pogrom

dw.com/en/austria-to-withdraw-from-un-migration-treaty/a-46097012

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/03/austria-cut-benefits-immigrants-poor-language-skills/

and the FPO still have influence no? feel free to correct me if this isn't the case

It should literally get out of control.

You're a huge fucking faggot.
Like really REALLY huge.

Attached: IMG_20190217_072544.jpg (522x816, 138K)

This Thread Is now an Israeli hate Thread

Attached: IMG_0852.jpg (2588x1651, 2.05M)

Attached: just another murrican president.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

True but I think it's a common thing all over the world. See people like to scapegoat others for their own problems, it's just something humans do to one another. I'm just glad Trump signed the anti bds law when he did or else it would have gotten out of hand. I love my president!

Attached: dead.jpg (125x111, 2K)

>steal palestinian land
>make it illegal for palestinians to be opposed to this

Attached: C5RMopuWQAE5Exu.jpg (248x400, 35K)

No, antisemitism is wrong.

Attached: téléchargement (14).jpg (225x225, 12K)

the goyim are rising everywhere time for ameri cucks to do the same kill the kikes masters free yourselves and destroy their bolshevism their zionism the whole thing must die

You are right.
Inversion is a main theme.
In general is the hate for the Creation, so the desire for caos and destruction.
The worshipping of the creature, men, instead of the Creator.
The hate for Love and Gratuitousness, replaced with selfishness and pride.
It's the desire for suffering and despair that all in all is the situation demons are in by choosing to be separated from the vision of God.

Attached: Pike god.jpg (615x726, 97K)

Come Home White Man.

Attached: IMG_1085.jpg (519x515, 70K)

>Being against the Zionist parasites is now classified as anti-Semitism so that it can be pushed under the law
Pure cancer.

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

There is freedom in Christ!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

funny how whenever the domestic population is up in arms against the tyrannic rulers; they double down and promote a privileged group to be even more privileged.

Also; doing this is a part of a deal for macron, he is losing control and now the fucking jews will do some move to discredit the demonstrations. just you wait and see, this isnt the first time we see this. fuck kikes and fuck our corrupt scummy "leaders".
Cant wait for the summer of European revolt this year

Attached: 1550421390438.gif (326x193, 3.04M)

There's literally no such thing as antisemitism.
The correct term is "counter-semitism."

Attached: 1548414350117.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

>spotted the discord tranny
I can't fucking wait to put a noose around your neck

Was it from conspiracy watch or what Sergey are you talking about?

What's the next step? Bringing back the death penalty just for antisemitism? Kill yourself.

>hehe finally we got these fucking muslims, that the kikes imported to our nations, by making our Nations a complete jewish police state the muslims will have it 0.1% more difficult. BASED AND MIGAPILLED
fuck you dumb ass amerimutts, you can hide behind the memeflag as much as you like, disgusting filthy low-iq niggertrash.

Attached: 1550250343199.jpg (1100x771, 158K)

Shut up, cuckold.
That is literally EXACTLY what we need to do.

this

Kys

Attached: 1550003256035.jpg (259x400, 20K)

(((Memeflags))) are usually Israeli.

Attached: 1550436451287.png (625x344, 22K)

See

>Muslims are immune to such things.
I'm pretty sure it's not the case of most of the radicalised. If now you add those that will get caught on social networks, things may turn ugly on many levels.

palestinians are semites and circles hate them which means circles are the antisemites

Attached: Palestinains are Semites.jpg (352x245, 31K)

his time is soon... it has been written... Macron will be sent to hell with his yid masters!

I wish Trumptards realize how hard they got jewed. Realize why I didn't say MAGApede instead of Trumptard. I, like all poltards supported Trump because he was anti-Hillary and anti-MSM. But the biggest truth we failed to realize was that we were selling our soul to Zionist Trump in exchange for MAGA.
Here's the real question, the question on which the future depends on. Which is the bigger evil?
Global Marxism or Zionism?

>"hurr durr, yooz aginst da BASED jooz"
>"dat meenz yooz a shill"

Attached: 1550643857766.gif (500x382, 167K)

Palestinians are vagabonds that have been kicked out of every country they've ever been in. Even the Jordanians are getting sick of their shit.

ever heard 2 yids go to hell before?

A preview of your tribes future...

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

wtf i love russia now

>Which is the bigger evil?
>Global Marxism or Zionism?

Two sides of the same coin.
The grandfather of Zionism, (((Moses Hess))), was a good friend of (((Karl Marx))), and they co-wrote numerous articles and essays together.

Palestinian arabs have been in the same place for five thousand years when Palestine was known as Peleset, they're the original semitic jews, you fucking disgusting brain damaged slave of circles

drawbacks far outweigh any benefits. Also forgot to mention that they increased max work time from 10 to 12 hours. they are not a Party for the average joe despite claiming otherwise.

jewish nationalism is exempt from all the bullshit they push on the hapless goyim. they are the chosen people we are but slaves to them.

you're the one with a mutilated dick and you're a leftypedo circle
filtered and dismissed

Immigrant influx already greatly reduced the last years. our government sacrifices personal freedom for everyone to be able to crack down on muslims.

Keep fighting, brother. Fighting back against the (((UN's))) migrant-based Kalergi Plan initiative is a DAMN good first step. More than can be said for a lot of European nations right now.

Attached: 1550276135657.jpg (288x288, 29K)

2 dead cousin fucking yids

Praise Jesus!

Attached: youmad.png (343x343, 166K)

I wish America wasn't this fucked. The only way to win is to not play at all.

They were the chosen people but god cursed them because they reject the truth.

yeah like how is it not obvious to everyone at this point that this movement, this awakening is not going to slow down or stop. it's only going to get stronger and stronger as more people continue to realize what the truth is
Think about it, every single day there are people getting redpilled for the first time
and just like us, they can't help but to share and spread the knowledge

Absolute worst, bitch about literally anything that puts the average woman to shame

yellow vest movement was a demoralization movement controlled from the inside the entire time

these people know exactly what they are doing

Bump.

Attached: 6million D chess.png (705x665, 199K)

Getting to legislate an anti-semitic bill is just the cherry on top.

Of course the timing with the US doing the same thing is no confidence.

They see the writing on the wall.

Ridiculous. Netanyahu is such an idiot.

coincidence*

>I wish America wasn't this fucked

More and more people realize the real (((problem))) every single day.

Attached: 1550694930903.jpg (750x778, 227K)

Attached: Germany YES.png (729x656, 427K)