REMINDER: JEWS ARE LITERAL VAMPIRES

There is a company called Ambrosia that specializes in selling blood transfusions sourced from young people to old rich kikes to extend their lives.

Jews have been performing blood rituals like this for thousands of years, and only now has technology allowed it to trickle down to the lesser kikes for commercial consumption.

These people are literal, tangible evil on this Earth.

Attached: ambrosia_ceo_jesse_karmazin_presentation.png (747x532, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/regulators-fda-warn-young-blood-transfusions-ambrosia-startup-2019-2
youtube.com/watch?v=LujQWoHiApI
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/deities-or-vampires-hecate-and-other-blood-drinking-spirits-ancient-times-020865
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some Jews are vampires.

Not all vampires are Jews.

Many vampires are good Christ-serving people.

Attached: blood cross.png (220x220, 1K)

The FDA has recently put a halt on their operators, however it is more likely that is simply making it unavailable to the more common garden variety jew once again, because the goyim were catching on.

businessinsider.com/regulators-fda-warn-young-blood-transfusions-ambrosia-startup-2019-2

You mad, goy?

I imagined young people selling their blood to the elderly would be an open market once those mice tests become common knowledge.

Attached: just a cohencidence.png (720x662, 78K)

DO NOT DONATE BLOOD

IT GOES TOWARDS EXTENDING THE LIVES OF KIKES LIKE CLINTON AND GINSBURG

DO NOT DONATE BLOOD

This company was only making it available for the lower jews, but the upper echelons continue to partake

DO NOT DONATE BLOOD

What test?

youtube.com/watch?v=LujQWoHiApI

The iconography so everpresent should be instantly recognizable to any Jow Forumsack

They do not even hide it

Holy fuck, look at all those triangles. Look at what this jew is wearing around his neck.

I think our vampire legends were veiled warnings about Jews disguised as folklore. Such as:
>Don't invite them into your home and they won't have power (nation)
>Blood sucking (obvious)
>Fear the Christian cross

scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/

Don't forget an aversion to light (truth)

This has been proven to not work at all.
So it's just Jews jewing Jews. Business as usual.

This may sound strange to people. But think of the "Blood of Christ" ritual, drinking the wine. It is believed that those of the true royal bloodline, that is the children of the Elohim would graciously drink of each others blood in ritual and it would give them elevated conciousness. This wouldnt work drinking blood of the plebs however, or the adrenalised blood of the unwilling.

I remember reading about how self-driving cars would drastically reduce road deaths among new drivers, which are currently the main source of organ donations. And this scares the fuck out of the rich and elderly.

Artificial organs and blood cannot be used for their blood rituals and the pacts they make with demons

he looks like a jewish, more gay linkara

Attached: 1496687541384.jpg (525x437, 24K)

Hitler was a vampire hunter
Why do you think the Ahnenerbe faction of the SS was formed

Checked.

ancient-origins.net/history-ancient-traditions/deities-or-vampires-hecate-and-other-blood-drinking-spirits-ancient-times-020865

Nowadays, the image of vampires is seen as something unnatural, but it seems that people knew of or practiced blood drinking rituals for at least 5000 years. Every region of the world has its own examples of deities who drank blood, or priests who worshiped deities by doing it.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: IMG_2863.jpg (676x350, 33K)

Was the proliferation of AIDS a glow nigger attempt to stop Them?

>When the Glow Niggers are siding with us because they're too powerless to stop (((them))).

Holy shit...
Also they predate on young fraulines.

If I remember correctly, there was a young male prostitute and AIDS problem at Bohemian Grove.

No vampire is Christ serving. Luciferian pedo scum

I intuitively knew this the same instant I learned about blood donations

Corrupted ritual. Not what it meant. By the martyrs blood we drink through the spiritual realm of worship. The bloodlines of love. Think how many babies come from names of the singers they idolize like the angels and saints. Not blood drinking.

So was lincoln. Its a common refrain. As am I.

Attached: romania-transylvania-sighisoara-vlad-tepes-dracula-B4APTJ (1).jpg (866x1390, 173K)