Muslims

Why are we not allowed to kill muslims, i mean they are invading denmark constantly and fucking us over with their crime and terrorism. Why can we not kill em, do me a favor and hang them.

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/01/america-has-an-incest-problem/272459/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you can't differentiate muslims and immigrants
Good job retard

Attached: muslims.jpg (960x638, 57K)

There is no difference. The fact you just make that claim proves who’s side (((you’re))) really on. I hope you do realize how fucking bad you are at hiding

kys mohamed
go back to the middle east

I'm a muslim you paranoiac mongoloïd
I know my religion and i know you know shit since you're a media and Jow Forums brainwashed idiot

>Why are we not allowed to kill muslims

Attached: 1469746529127.jpg (555x415, 36K)

>Why are we not allowed to kill muslims
Those are invited guest not enemies. At least they are not the enemies of those who invited them in.

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

Muslims rebuilt Europe after WW2

>A religious matter
>Not a racial matter

Yes totally true. The islam has at least good views on women

I was asking myself the same thing. There was once a time when men would simply kill any invaders deemed a threat to the existence of the nation.

Attached: tytyjt.png (986x651, 958K)

Attached: rtyrytrytr.png (993x509, 190K)

Laws to protect our mothers, sisters and daughters
Westerners are selling their women for money

Attached: uiuyuyuiyuiy.png (848x628, 543K)

Attached: ttytyrytr.png (865x622, 435K)

Attached: ytityttiuiu.png (1004x669, 1.14M)

do you remember that Danish girl who was radicalised by her Muslim boyfriend and beheaded her mother a few years back? LeL

>Why are we not allowed to kill Muslims
You're in Israel faggot, you do it non stop

Attached: uyiuyiyi.png (993x537, 858K)

Attached: yutyutyut.png (998x644, 1.18M)

Attached: t8ty878t.png (971x639, 860K)

>Do what you want
>Do what they want
pick one.

To avoid the need to kill, rev up the political processes so that laws of the land are applied to Muslims. Pass as many laws as needed to achieve control. Don't fail.

Imagine being this inbred

Attached: 1550399401495s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Because the whole world is still stuck in the illusion of civility. Get rid of that and you can have as many hangings as you'd like.

white countries aren't run by whites anymore...

I know what you are. Pure scum. All I have is one question. When the day comes when you life turns into a literal hell on earth and you look up into a mans eyes who you’ve taken everything from will you beg for mercy?

AS THE ALL CAPS KING I MUST SAY...
ALL CAPS RULE

>Trying to sound edgy
Hands are sweating, scaring me so much
You should be the one crying, Russia is going to nuke your worthless ass

>Belgium
Lmao

Attached: Belgium_s_jihadi_problem_large.png (780x440, 21K)

>allowed
>Danes need permission to defend their homeland
Who would give you that permission? Why do you need it?

>Belgium
>Thinks his country is relevant in the world

You're just a mistake the French didn't rectify

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x457, 38K)

That’s what I thought. You won’t say anything, you’ll be too overwhelmed with tears from having watched what you once called family shot in front of you. Wouldn’t matter anyway men who haven’t lost everything are incapable of showing mercy. If you have learned anything of history you’d take your family and run.

muslims in Russia are the biggest pussies I've ever met. this is why i have no respect for Islam, just one reason among many, your 'holy' book turns you into a pussy hiding behind large groups. this is how you conquer nations and act like a single unit with 10 of your friends when you encounter one Russian all by himself walking the street. by yourself you are nothing. anyone who has had any experience with you knows this. sadly, that's how whites get red pilled nowadays. reading your scriptures also helps, but that's not enough.

because look at what (((christianity)) has done to the western world retard. Feminists, trannies, incels. Choose the red pill, nigger. You need Islam to survive.

Because you're a shortsighted child. Kill the traitors that caused this first, then remove the invaders from our lands and motivate them to liberate Palestine of the jewish cancer.

Based. Muslims are nothing but rabid dogs. When they encounter a wolf or a lion they run away like pussies. Every country they conquered was weak when they did it. Unlike the christians, Greeks or Romans who invaded countries when they were strong.

America is the largest terrorist country in the world, keep getting those good stats from (((CNN)))

Getting cringy

Generalizing from one exemple that isn't even relevant
Talking about a Book that hasn't been read
Talking about people that haven't been met
Keep watching David Wood and scrolling wikislam

plz stfu. Islam is literally a copy of Judaism. it teaches muslims world wide to hate the infidel and conquer the world.

What i know is that you and your people are the enemy of Europe and the moment Europeans chimp out again i'm the first in line for the new SS muslim execution brigade.

Death to islam
No mosques on European land

>Hurr Durr my dark age religion is better than yours because we haven't become decadent.

Kys dumb nigger. Should we remind you of the decadence of the saudis?

I'm curious. i read about the biggest holocaust that happened in India-80 million hindus killed by muzzies. than I heard someone on pol claiming it was a conspiracy theory. from what you know, is this Indian holocaust legit or was it created by some dude like the 6 gorillion one in Europe?

>What i know
from the media
>I'm as brainwashed as the Hitlerian youth, i'm happy that way
Islam fights oppressors, i'll eat your spine if you come at me

>haha fuck white people
>lives in a white country in a white union on a white continent
Hahahaha anyone who knows anything of human history let alone european history is just cringy. Muslim scum are always the most delusional. You refuse to see something right in front of you. You’re a child, but no quarter will be given nonetheless. Even a child can sense danger and evade. Anyone who is unable or unwilling doesn’t has been marked for extinction via natural selection.

I was born and raised in a muslim part of Russia.

muslims roam in groups, they attack the weak, and when you confront them when they're by themselves all they do is talk shit and run away. this was before i ever got red pilled on what's inside your "holy" book. and when that happened, your whole religion made sense to me. why you act and think the way you do. apart from your extremely low IQ due to cousin inbreeding...

Legit. The Muslims were just barbarians who killed and raped everything in India. There are temples that tell us of the magnitude of the murder. The (((historians))) here classify those Muslims as Turks or Mongols instead of Muslim. They corrupted the based Indian way of life and left us like this

Go fuckyourself kid
I lived in North Africa for years i know your fucking religion and people.
I've heard and seen it with my own eyes you pedophelic fucks.
It will be my pleasure to impale you and your whole family

The most fearful “people” on earth on Muslims. Historically they have always outnumbered everyone 50 to 1 yet always gets btfo.

There's something fucky about that graph. France seems way worse than Belgium if jihadis/population is red/grey. Hell, almost all of those countries have bigger problems

Is this man talking about the Caucasus Mountains ?

And i see romanian gipsies and beggers everywhere in Belgium
So what, you all are like that ?
Keep being a retard

>America is the largest terrorist country in the world
Lmao your elite openly get caught running a child sex trafficking ring, THE ENTIRE COUNTRY KNOWS IT, and you didnt even have a revolution and fucking murder your entire elite class.

why dont u do it, u lazy faggot piece of shit

Your senators and congress men have double citizenship putting the interest of a parasyt nationg before yours
Why are you not having a revolution ?

Because he’ll go to jail and then get killed by niggers in prison

No you dumb nigger. It is similar to Judaism because they're both Abrahamic religions. How are they both the same when Israel has legalized same-sex activity and can't find any common ground with their own 'copy'?

Should I remind you of your stone-worshiping "way of life" called Hinduism?

>The Muslims were just barbarians
And the caste system and sati wasn't barbarism, you stupid poo?

> killed and raped everything in India
If we actually did that how do you exist right now you smelly poo and why does India have 79.8% of Hindus today?

>They corrupted the based Indian way of life and left us like this
What based Indian way of life? Worshiping stone blocks, animals, trees. Sati, caste system, smearing cow shit over your body, drinking cow urine?

Holy shit Ahmed, the people here use better English than you do. I don't know how any of your people will ever aid in the progress of Western Civilization or mankind for that matter

You just said it.
>romanian gypsies
thats a gypsy born in Romania not an actual Romanian. There are Hungarian gypsies, Bulgarian gypsies and so on. That doesnt make them our people in our eyes. Also you guys look exactly like gypsies.
I'm not saying there arent exceptions you might actually be a cool guy but dont you dare say islam is fighting on our side becaue its not and many of your people see us as their enemy also. I know what the moderate muslim thinks behind closed doors.

WOW. You’re the most based Indian poster I’ve ever seen.

Attached: E92C9EA0-6D8E-4D83-8C11-A5B79C2A7C84.jpg (474x379, 22K)

>Worshipping stone blocks
>Worships a black Stone in Mecca.
>Indian flag
>Calls me a poo
>Attempted genocide of Indians
>hurr if that happened how are you still alive?

The stupidity of Muslims astounds me. Is it the recessive genes talking?

>yeah our elites kidnap and murder our children but you guys have jooz lmao

Attached: disdain.gif (300x280, 1.93M)

When are you guys gonna nuke Pakistan out of existence?

Western civilization is self eating, why would anyone in his right mind sell his soul for this garbage ?

>but dont you dare say islam is fighting on our side
Wich side ? What are you fighting Grigore ?

No ones whorship stones or cubes, it's a direction for unity and the stone, well read some history

Cope

Don't kill the Muslims.

Kill the people importing the Muslims.

Refugee volunteers and human rights ngos should be the #1 target.

In minecraft.

>our elites
It's the entire world's elite, in what country is the elite not degenerate from power and money ?

Because democracies fucking suck at protecting themselves. Athens become a democracy and guess what? They killed socrates and got fucked up by sparta.

The only way you could do that would be by organising and vigilantly groups forming. But that will never happen because computers have fractured social groups, no one goes to church was a massive part of community back in the day and no one will meet up with like minded people on the net because they don't know them and its doomed to fail because the net is carefully watched.

It would require meeting it person first before anything which just won't happen these days. I can't see anything changing without massive cultural change and some sort of economic and governmental collapse

Muslims are the oppressors throughout most of history.

Just ask any Arab Christian or Indian Hindu.

Against the jews

I'd rather side with a jew than muslim after everything ive experienced among living with muslims in their own country.

How about we kill both?

Hindus don't worship stones. They worship the gods who are represented by the sculptures. Are you inbred too?

The only difference is most people, like 99% of America is completely ignorant of this fact where as everyone in Belgium know it for a certainty.

>in Minecraft
Of course. To suggest anything else would be barbaric.

Attached: E5EF599B-F888-475D-BAFE-8ACDBA9C1452.gif (500x250, 195K)

If modi is re-elected(which he will be) soon

Based. Monarchy is the way. No way to unite mankind otherwise

Because white people lost WW2.

Hey OP. Yes.

Attached: IMG_0630.jpg (654x194, 20K)

If you do I'll forgive you guys for giving the world gypsies.

Wrong
Europeans are the oppressors through history

Then see you in WW3 mate

You worship idols, nothing more even thau your scripture says there is ONE GOD and He has no images, stop eating poo, it makes you stupid

why didn't the muslims destroy the church of the nativity in Bethlehem when they conquered jerusalem? they had the ability to but they didn't why?

H-hey man, cool it!

Attached: IMG_0749.jpg (200x254, 14K)

Kill yourself pedo worshiper

Based as fuck frate.

>white people lost ww2
>implying niggers have won anything let alone a war against whites
You mean “the wrong white people won ww2”

Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself kys

>map of cousin marriages as percentage of all marriages

Notice anything Ahmed?

Attached: cousincope.png (863x443, 96K)

Fuck no, death to gypies too. Scum.

>Our scripture

I don't recall any of the stories about the gods saying that there's only one we should worship

cool insta bro.

oy gevalt!!

Attached: 856B0D72-D55B-4647-9443-4D1295D94C1E.jpg (496x585, 92K)

Gotta make the people bringing them over on taxpayer dime suffer too. Make thier kids pay too!

Attached: barbarakike.jpg (1023x838, 132K)

Yeah. They're nothing but inbred thieves

>Belgium

what a surprise, how is the weather achmed?

This.

Satan cube worship should be removed from earth.

Based hindubro.

Btw how likely is a war with Pakistan? And who would win? (I'm rooting for you guys)

I didnt say that. I only said that I'll forgive India for letting them immigrate to Europe if they nuke Pakistan to pieces.

Meh, it says shit
We are not the one having incest problems
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/01/america-has-an-incest-problem/272459/

Attached: 123.png (799x530, 519K)

100% typing from Molenbeek