Moon landing faked? I'm new to this conspiracy theory, anyone that can prove or disprove?

Moon landing faked? I'm new to this conspiracy theory, anyone that can prove or disprove?

Attached: moon.jpg (474x416, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_One
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb4Ttt1oY&list=PLTu8nanTJo7GvulBxz9JT9JcXeXimM1Vr
youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=vwPYl7a9Yuk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4&t=32m03s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kzZigzaeks
youtu.be/XpAwmVPT758
centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/
youtu.be/BK-uatwOOeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs

there is no moon on flat earth

Attached: flat1.jpg (960x1052, 192K)

Got a post for the moon landing. Anything against?

There are fucking mirrors up there you can bounce lasers off of.

The only people who deny it are tinfoil retards who honestly believe the NWO is sending a U2 jet over at the exact right second to bounce a laser back each and every time.

shooting aluminium foil at the moon is easier than landing with people

>mirros to bounce lasers off of
care to elaborate, never heard of that before?

hm...true, I guess :/

We never went. Btw watch Capricorn One. Great flick
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capricorn_One

Step 1: Find out the exact position of where the American flag was planted.

Step 2: Hire a high powered telescope in an observatory.

Step 3: Use observatory telescope to locate American flag.

Step 4: Stop being a fucking idiot.

Has anyone noticed the moon in the background?

>anyone that can prove or disprove?
I doubt anyone whose actually been there or even claimed to have been there visits this board, and then if you wanna get right down to it thats the only way to prove it... I guess you could get a super high powered telescope and look for the flags but good luck.

On one of the Apollo missions (12 I think) they put a reflector on the moon, imagine 3 sides of a cube made of mirrors. When you point a laser anywhere inside the aperture, the light is bounced back at the origin. Any university has a laser powerful and precise enough to do this experiment. Since the same side of the moon always faces us, you can do this experiment any time. Measuring the exact time it takes for the laser to go to the moon and return is how we know how far away it is and how we track its decaying orbit (a few inches per year). Most undergraduate physics students who attend big enough institutions do this at some point, my dad did. If we didn’t go to the moon, there wouldn’t be anything there to reflect the signal back so perfectly.

I posted it, but I don't know if it's actually legit

We didn't go to the moon

99.9% of people who say we did at the drop of a hat haven't looked into any aspect of it, only rushing to find something that validates their conclusion after being questioned on it

Haven't saved and organized the materials myself but I'll drop you a bump in the hopes an user who has will dump it ITT

Attached: peace.gif (200x200, 948K)

The absolute state Wh*toids.

Hurr durrr we traveled 250 thousand miles on the back of a firecracker.

My friend is friends with Buzz and I just wanted to let y'all know he doesn't like all this conspiracy shit y'all basement dwellers cook up

So you think it has an edge? Why dont you go take pictures of it?

Okay, enlightning, thx for the explanation

technically it doesn't prove a manned mission because it could be done with an unmanned probe

Russia also put reflectors on the moon

>Shiny rocks don't occur naturally
>Shiny space debris doesn't exist and could never land on the moon

Okay you don't have any images but give me the gist of what the evidence is

reminder to watch Moon Machines

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb4Ttt1oY&list=PLTu8nanTJo7GvulBxz9JT9JcXeXimM1Vr

Attached: 7,648,000lbf of freedom.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Your dad sounds like a globetard shill

Flag could have been planted there by an unmanned drone.

Again.

Step 1: Find out the exact position of where the American flag was planted.

Step 2: Hire a high powered telescope in an observatory.

Step 3: Use observatory telescope to locate American flag.

This is the only way to prove to yourself whether or not the moon landing was fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

Copy. Further research shows that we have three and the ruskies put two up themselves via robot. It at least proves that man has put shit there. Plenty of the wackos claim that it’s impossible to pass the ionosphere, that the moon doesn’t exist, that it’s a ball of cheese stuck in the dome of water above us or other such nonsense so it’s my go to when dealing with lunar deniers.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon

show me that edge!

no need for evidence. just watch this, and look at their faces... do they look like they just came back from the moon???

youtube.com/watch?v=vwPYl7a9Yuk

Wh*toids never went to the moon.

>Shiny rocks don’t bounce lasers millions of miles back and hit a dinner plate.
No u

i don't deny that americans sent humans there i just note that technically reflectors don't prove it per se. the moon mission was well documented and followed though so it undoubtedly was real

Indeed. The presence of soviet reflectors certainly proves that you don’t need a man to do it. This does serve as a good way to smack down the kind of morons that dilute open thought by planting a “the truth is out there” flag on pure nonsense. You can see in this thread that to some the goal post will keep moving to satisfy their neuroses

Footage is fake, landing is real. They wanted confirmation that the sun cooked the moon

t. lenslet

Attached: 54C6603C-0130-4EC2-9730-13E2F48CA8A8.gif (480x321, 87K)

Which is more likely though, reptillians in all the universities building delays into laser timing circuits or we went to the moon and left a mirror on it?

I started questioning when I saw someone from NASA saying:

>we can't go to the moon again bc we don't have the technology anymore
The fuck?!? That answer doesn't make sense to me, but I haven't seen the whole footage so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if it was a joke or something.

Anyone know something about that?

Attached: fell of my seat.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

Why doesn't a group of engineers go send a camera/drone to the moon landing site and take pictures of evidence of landing?

Attached: 1547529652509.jpg (900x674, 40K)

Or just a solar powered streaming cam.
Because it's all fake and gay.

Yes thank you. Whenever I see these threads just whip out this bad boy.

because people will call that fake as well

Thats an icewall on the ocean, you need to get up on it and keep going to the edge where its void and bring a camera... ill wait.

China or Russia should do it.

People will claim that to be fake as well

Space itself is fake

Attached: nasa-lies2.jpg (725x604, 44K)

moon landing was real , earth is fake

Attached: 1541066994804.png (960x720, 970K)

You haven’t seen the new new theory yet have you?

Attached: 279BBED6-9FDF-4639-A027-D14A001797F8.jpg (1024x693, 106K)

Official I believe in the moon hoax starter pack

Attached: retewr.png (1099x676, 549K)

The entire moon is faked, Space is a meme and earth is flag.
Is immigration to Danmark hard and do you get a lot of refugees from your borders with Brazil? Asking for a friend.

oh, I assumed you were a flat earther... Ice ball yes that is certainly what it is. And the sun is shaped like a penis but we cant tell how long it is cus its always pointed right at us.

>That answer doesn't make sense to me
everyone who make apollo happen was german. the americans are too retarded to do it themselves and all the nazis are dead now. whoops.

I bet they did have a movie set in case they fucking died up there, so they could fake a "successful" return.

You shouldn't believe any American shit unless a third party goes their and confirms it. The chinks will be there in less than a decade, interestingly there is a good chance they'll pull all the American shit up and claim it for themselves. A warning of America's decline and archaic (white-led) national victories of the past, which are now being destroyed by the left.

Yes, immigration to Denmark is very hard. For your own sake don't immigrate dude

Attached: inter.png (550x422, 160K)

When being interviewed, the people that supposedly took part in the moon landing weren't very excited and rather very nervous.

or you are a retard... Which is what I will always choose. kys

You dumb fuck, the chinese are the kings of bootlegging.
They'll fake it the same way the US did. The only thing they're waiting for is for improved CGI technology. They can't get away with using grainy film so they're stuck in the planning phase.

it's real

Attached: full moon.jpg (1137x1041, 312K)

Oh, So the Brazilian immigrants are ruining your country? Feel bad user

If you want ultimate proof of the Apollo 11 moon landing hoax, then here:

>(32:03 if I didn't link properly)
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4&t=32m03s

All this other nonsense like 'flat earth' is just propaganda to hide the truth by making the truthers seem like loonies. Some people actually fell for stuff like that unfortunately.

btw, it took me first nanosecond to see what's wrong with that picture... Its retarded, just like flatearthers and alike

Not saying that but I wouldn't advise anyone to immigrate especially to Denmark, people are waisting theire time, money and life. If you have enough dedication and enough funds to immigrate then you are better off directing that effort toward starting your own busniess maybe online or shit like that

Dude, look at my flag
Got not future here fren

Want to see the worlds most amazing flat earth channel? It’s basically a flat earth meme review.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kzZigzaeks

They already "landed" a rover on the moon
youtu.be/XpAwmVPT758

Doesn't matter dude, think out of the box, people are making a living using internet connections so can you, make the best of what you got. I'm pretty sure there are people around you who are successful, just put your mind to being one of those people.

Just advise, I would tell myself the same thing if I lived where you do, see the possibilities instead of limitations, will do you good user

That's partially true. While we could easily create the technology to go back there (like Musk is doing), the hitch is that we don't currently have the kinds of rockets either stockpiled or in production to make shuttle missions happen, and for the time being, there isn't enough incentive for either the government or the private sector to invest in Saturn V production. Only reason Musk is doing it is because it's a vanity project for a crazy billionaire.

Any successful project gets devoured by the government user

Attached: 1550635441265.png (400x370, 193K)

WOAH

it's... it's... IMPOSSIBLE...

...how much retarded she is, the host. jesus fucking christ, if this is the ultimate "proof"... then its no wonder how can some people (the flatearthers and moonhoaxers) be this much retarded and stupid. holy shit.

Attached: reactionface2.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

The flag is fake. It should be the my flag.

I'll just leave this here... Basic moonhoax 101 for normies.

centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/

Real question you should be asking is why all the craters on the moon are at a perfect 90 degree angle to its core.
If you throw paint balls at a sphere, they splatter all over it at varying degrees depending on the direction of impact, not in perfect little circles.

kek

Moon landing was real because if it wasn't then the russians would have been all over it like a rash

10 minutes? Retard.

Again, start at 32:03. That's NASA's own video. If you're too dumb that you can't even see them literally doctoring evidence, then there's no hope for you. I'll forgive you if you're medically blind though.

Croatcuck

Attached: 1514042135353.jpg (1440x1440, 131K)

Unless the Russian space program was as fake as the American.

Guys you can see the flag and the lunar lander with a nice pair of binoculars. We did it, its okay.

youtu.be/BK-uatwOOeA

Here is NASA Astronut Don Pettit basically admitting they never went

ANYTHING can reflect light. Besides, its not like you send a light beam and receive a light beam back, it's just a laser that u send and a receiver collect that a ridiculous amount return, which doesn't imply mirrors.

They can't rebuild Saturn V. They lost the drawings. True story.

And of course, that fact that not even NASA can do that doesn't bother you. You will propose a impossible task that not even you can accomplish. That's just cowardice.

btw, what is wrong with the op pic? i see nothing wrong but i don't know photography much

Come on Botbro, the moon is in the background. So where is the Cosmonut standing?

i thought it was the earth

The Russians could reflect laser light off the moon in the 1950s. No reflector needed. That's not to say there are no reflectors on the moon. NASA has a 50 million USD budget per day. I'm sure they could manage to get a few bits of metal up there.

ding dng ding
retard detected

the moon dipfuck. the moon in the sky with an astronaut on the moon. took me 10 seconds. u r so very stupid as fuck my sweet summer child

"the shadow on the moon is wrong since the moon in the background is a full moon but the shadow on the moon moon comes from the side"...is the correct answer.

Sincerely yours,

the super autist

Attached: 1550047565281.jpg (800x450, 47K)

I don't like to waste time giving a ton of arguments, so i will stick to the most important.

It's impossible to cross the Van Allen radiation belt. You will need something like 3 meters thick wall of pure lead to protect the astronauts. It can't have any holes or you will be dead before even get to the moon.

Just one bonus argument: the surface temperature of the Moon is 150°C at light and -150 at shade. There's NOTHING that can isolate such extreme temperatures to this day.

wow, no one has mentioned the obvious fact that the flag cannot wave in space

They did, in fact, launch a bunch of missiles to the moon as tests before "sending the men".

the shadow is cast by the sun though?

why exactly?

The moon is to big to have been photographed from earth.

The Van Allen radiation belt doesn't instantly kill you

You will only become ill (and I assume, ultimately die) if you spend too much time in it. Once you pass it it doesn't matter

As for the heat, most of the heat experienced would have been "radiation heat" from the sun, which the suits are designed to reflect most of. Radiation heat at 200c isn't the same thing as someone touching you with a 200c object.

what do you mean why? look at OPs photo, how the fuck does the flag wave in an area with ZERO AIR

Attached: 1550191150141.png (190x200, 48K)