They Laughed At Trump

...and didn’t take him seriously. Don’t make the same mistake.

Attached: 8D70E2F0-D93B-47F1-BC23-EBC1B3FFD2B8.png (640x360, 363K)

Don’t worry, the video of Bernie fucking Cortez is pure toxic gold.

Unless the party sabotages him, Bernie will win.
I mean economy is doing fine so Trump has that going for him, but he's still a fucking retard in general.

They’re both retards, that’s why Bernie’s the only real threat.

But agreed, I think the party could very well sabotage him... unless they’re just that desperate to get Trump out.

Bernie can get in, and will be popular for a short while... but would be a death sentence for the party going forward.

Bernie at least doesn't talk like a 12 year old.
Problem here is that a lot of Trump supporters were disappointed by his actions.

Whether that's the case or not, we'll see. But DP did slide towards left. Bernie is now the default position.

Queen AOC demands the white male steps down

Eh, he’s only slightly more well-spoken than Trump.
...and his weasely demeanor won’t do him any favors.

Ah, but ya see... (((Bernie’s))) not white, and therefore will be largely impervious to the ‘male, pale, stale’ lefty meme.

Any criticism of Bernie will be anti-semitic hate speech and you KNOW drumpf’s literally Hitler.

Not slightly dude.
Trump sounds like a fucking retard. The effect wore off.
Again, economy is doing fine so he has that going for him, but I doubt even that will help him. His campaign collusion with Russian state is also highly problematic.

Plus the media will be sucking Bernie’s dick relentlessly... but that could also inadvertently redpill the masses further as is already happenning.

Still, Democrat Party might fuck him over.

I'm convinced at least 60% of American voters are retards that just want to pick the winning horse.
Democracy a shit

this country is lost, like the rest. Controlled by shadow governments. Trump is not in control.

Two Jews fighting for the (((presidency))).. How interesting.

This is why the US is fucked and can't be saved. It will end in a major war Russia/Muslims against Israel/US.

shut up faggot, if you think the jews run the world thing is real juts fucking step into traffic

Go back

Bern lost in 16 and the Dem base has moved further left on race and immigration, which are his weakest links.

I’ve spent a lot of time in Denmark, it’s only a matter of time until you’re living in Sharia Law.

Attached: 1558965233088.jpg (1574x1083, 460K)

So will Bernie be blacklisted from his own party again or will they use him to oust Trump and get another supreme court judge?

Lmaooo

He seized her means of reproduction.