Are we living a repeat of the past...

Are we living a repeat of the past? The story of Sodom and Gomorrah or the Tower of Babel seem awfully reminiscent of our current situation. Has this all happened before, at least to a limited degree?

Attached: 522A2559-70C0-4CA6-B9AA-D0EA8241268E.jpg (799x585, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgksU2F18lg
youtu.be/6S8ZAWyAENw
bitchute.com/video/6S8ZAWyAENw/
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20485
youtube.com/watch?v=pHUEYIE_MZA
youtube.com/watch?v=gYMtk3lalzY
youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8
youtube.com/watch?v=mxNgDBpiqVk
youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
archive.is/muLnn
archive.is/U8Mnt
archive.is/PUOOB
archive.is/3NGFe
archive.is/L3pIg
archive.is/nXW0M
archive.is/NePeP
archive.is/PBxgT
youtu.be/SHnaBBbgMPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And should we want God to punish us so that we can avert the future certain elites have in store for us and our families?

All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again, and there's nothing new under the sun.

Let me ask you do what do you think sodom and Gomorrah are about?

Tower of Babel was that the people thought a tower( an idol) could make them LIKE THE MOST HIGH

Maybe

Attached: 4973A77A-8CB3-4594-B8F5-67F26C39EB0D.jpg (396x313, 36K)

It’s about not racemixing

Sodom and Gomorrah is about degeneracy prompting divine retribution (as far as I know).

lol wtf are you stupid

this

also did yall know both places were proven archeologically now?

also sodom and gomorrah has radiation like if it was nuked

I mean. They call anal sex sodomy for a reason. But basically what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah was that the place got so bad, like, really really really bad (think animal sex, fetish sex, gay sex, and all kinds of weird ass shit that spawns from the depth of the human sinful mind). What made it worse was that they did it in the open, for the world to see. They promoted their lifestyle like it’s the way.
Most importantly, my guess is that because of how degenerate and fucked up it is. Those places are full of disease and illness that, had they not been wiped out, the disease and sickness will spread and kill all life. That’s how bad the situation was. God had to scorch earth to prevent his beautiful creations from being absolutely corrupted. I don’t think our current day of degeneracy rivals S&G but we are close. I really do believe that S&G was suffering from really terrible and spread disease that it was the only way to preserve the world.
We are getting there though.

He doesn’t want the races to unify speak one language and try to become gods themselves.

no
Tower of Babel was that the people thought a tower( an idol) could make them LIKE THE MOST HIGH
11 The whole earth was of one language and of one speech. 2 As they traveled east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar, and they lived there. 3 They said to one another, “Come, let’s make bricks, and burn them thoroughly.” They had brick for stone, and they used tar for mortar. 4 They said, “Come, let’s build ourselves a city, and a tower whose top reaches to the sky, and let’s make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad on the surface of the whole earth.”

5 Yahweh came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men built. 6 Yahweh said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is what they begin to do. Now nothing will be withheld from them, which they intend to do. 7 Come, let’s go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.” 8 So Yahweh scattered them abroad from there on the surface of all the earth. They stopped building the city. 9 Therefore its name was called Babel, because there Yahweh confused the language of all the earth. From there, Yahweh scattered them abroad on the surface of all the earth.

not once mention of race
imagine thinking YHVH is a pathetic racist like yourself

idk why they call Sodomy anal because in none of those passages is gay sex mentioned
and don't quote me satan bibles mistranslated
in the hebrew it says "LET THOSE MEN OUT SO WE CAN GET TO KNOW THEM AND SEE WHO THEY ARE"

Old Testament God is a fairy tale. Plus Jesus died for you sins so there is no punishment on earth from God. If you want to be degenerate the world is your oyster. The next life is when you pay

The Tower of Babel is a metaphor of the cycle of jews trying to force everyone to live together under their shitty Jew rules. It never works and it never will. Rinse. Repeat.

wtf
did you jsut say The Father is a fairy tale?

?
what

To "know" someone was a common euphemism for sex back then. Like "covering their feet" was a euphemism for defecation.

It happened several times under many different names, humanity is so retarded they repeat the same loop down to the tiniest detail.

I know but i read somewhere that the "articles"used in the hebrew don't seem to imply that
I just don't understand why they all wanted to rape the angels it made no sense

We are re-living the history of our creators, to test us. That's why it all seems like an act, and a parody. If you knew how many trans-sexuals were in the general population, you would faint. They are the backstage crew. Truman Show tier.

Attached: JFK 088a. Deplaning Air Force One At Love Field 11-22-63.jpg (742x950, 190K)

You live in sodom, dog fucker; your women always come here in a month just so they don’t commit suicide and spend thousands of dollars to fuck some construction worker on the beach...it’s hilarious and sad, can always tell the Ontario girls

I think gay sex is probably the lightest thing they can put into words to describe the mentality there.
Imagine. Two cities full of people who have absolutely 0 control of their urges because their culture openly promote that kind of shit. We’re talking about openly using sex as a valid currency, for both male and female. Imagine it was so fucked up that people just engage in sex in the streets, massive city wide orgy with people rolling in muds doing god knows what. Imagine father would be encouraged to trade their children for sex. Imagine people playing sex games by lining up boys in a row to fuck them and watch them get fucked by animals, as daily routine and entertainment. Basically anything that gives pleasure is on the table and nothing is off limit. If you have an active imagination, it should scare you.
When shit like that take place, there has to be a lot of diseases. Very deadly diseases too.
Oh yeah, fucking dead bodies probably was on the menu too. So now you might have a ballpark of just how fucked up it may be. Even in today’s world some of what I said will raise eyebrows and invite scorn.
Imagine when you are actually ENCOURAGED to participate. Or worse, you’re raped to the point where you have given up and you join them. Again, it goes so wrong that anything you can imagine, it prolly took place in tenfolds. The shit they do make Marquis De Sade’s work look like children’s book.

yes you're right

Imagine not realizing most of the different nations have thier own races and languages

>(((Yahweh))) sees a successful country. Let us go gather all the goyim together so we can collect more shekels through subversive behavior by blending in and “befriending” them and telling them to build a tower!
>we must bring more immigrants in for more shekels and to unite everyone! The Jewish women need more sex partners!
>the internal power struggle changes and everyone fights and are separated again.
>mfw when you don’t know if I speaking about Weimar, Rome, Britain, or America.
The cycle always repeats.

Attached: EDF2BEED-281A-4157-BB57-7B55D6F4CA63.jpg (500x304, 176K)

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

People do not know with what they play.

tower of babylon moved to tel aviv matrix system

>Anonymous (ID: hJJbvlKZ) 02/21/19(Thu)19:35:16 No.203900921▶
> All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again, and there's nothing new under the sun.

Yes, but in reality, history is only ever made in the present.. Time itself is kind of like an illusion for living beings, for only we actually experience it.. Geology moves, stars live and die, but time itself is our construction for all living beings, proof being how it can feel like it speeds up and slows down. Time and consciousness are linked I'm sure of it, but I'm not able to hash it out better than this at this time.. Ask Langan

We are in a continuous cycle of repetition.
>The history books from every age
>Have the same words written on every page
>Always starting with 'Revolution'
>And ending with 'Capitulation'
>Always silenced by the truncheon
>Or bought out with concessions
>Always repetition...

We already went to the fucking moon don't you think G-D would have pulled some shit by now

You know what is really weird about the Story of the Tower of Babel ? Wher eit is in the Bible

So you have Genesis 10 that starts with the story of Babel. The second half is the genealogy of Shem, the son of Noah.

So there is Noah and his family and they have Shem. So were did all the people come from that built Babel ?

The Flood was not Worldwide
youtu.be/6S8ZAWyAENw (youtube)
bitchute.com/video/6S8ZAWyAENw/ (bitchute)
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20485 (transcript)

I meant Genesis 11

no retard
all those people were sons of noah
the same race

??????

kek

genesis is out of order
read the primes then composites

BAMM IT MAKES SENSE

>genesis is out of order
>read the primes then composites
Do you have some information about this. I figured it must be something like that because it doesn't really make sense because they get out of the ark and Cannan sees Noah naked and he makes him a slave and then bam.. Babel.

All this has happened before and will happen again
youtube.com/watch?v=pHUEYIE_MZA

Attached: bsg-happen1.jpg (624x352, 16K)

The Sun and Moon appear far closer than what we are told. The stars never change their position, relative to each other. Justs lights on the ceiling. Earth looks like it has been strip-mined, by machines much larger than what we have now. Nothing about this place is right. All big cities function like Disneyland.

Attached: mickey-mouse-no-utilidor-o-tunel-secreto-do-magic-kingdom-1502991206885_v2_900x506.jpg (900x506, 61K)

cicada 3301

That series spooped me right out. I saw a trailer for season 4, that was cut so that it looked like Tyrol was saying 'We're all Cylons' to everyone, not just the other three in the big reveal.

Attached: Cylon uprising.png (859x373, 45K)

Still doesn't make sense to me.

Gen 10:6 Ham's sons: Cush, Mizraim, Put, Canaan.
Gen 10:7 Cush's sons: Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, Sabteca. Raamah's sons: Sheba, Dedan.
Gen 10:8 Cush fathered Nimrod who was the first potentate on earth.
Gen 10:9 He was a mighty hunter in the eyes of Yahweh, hence the saying, 'Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter in the eyes of Yahweh'.
Gen 10:10 The mainstays of his empire were Babel, Erech and Accad, all of them in the land of Shinar.

Noah begets Ham begets Cush begets Nimord.
So Nimrod is the king of Babel, Erech and Accad.
How could there possibly be enough people and why in the hell would thier languages be different ? Noah was still alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYMtk3lalzY

genesis isn;t actually literally tho
also the story of noah was taken from
uptnapishtim
epic of gilgamesh
and the rest is moses trying to make sense of the hieroglyphs he learned in Egypt

No. I think the Devil is trying to recreate those situations. Yes, they are happening right now though.

It’s a story that they had one tongue one language and culture and they were going to the heavens but the moment the language changed the culture changed it was basically the first multicultural kingdom and it failed and civilization crashed.

Say what about Moses? Please explain bro

uh projecting your own retarded ethnostate bullshit ay?

Jews lie endlessly about the old testament to try to get Christians to accept a pozzed form of Christianity. They even rewrote their own holy books to make the prophecies in them not fit Jesus. When the oldest Hebrew manuscripts, the dead sea scrolls, were discovered they matched up with Greek translations that were produced before kikes started editing out and changing things. Now, the OT isn't part of their religion at all and they reject all practices and prophets in it, and instead follow the Talmud. The opinions of Jews on the Bible are worth less than dog shit.

Pic related is why they wanted to rape angels. Fags are reprobate. The average person can't even imagine the level of depravity these people get up to.

Attached: fagparade.png (1096x2893, 188K)

Read the freaking chapter idiot that’s what it says God confused their languages(cultures)and they stopped building their way to heaven.

It’s a super simple way to explain all the consequences of not having a coherent culture

We are always doomed to repeat the past because human nature does not change.

Wisdom is the only thing that can stop this cycle as it creates understandings about human nature that is applicable to any generation.

remember moses grew up in egypt royalty he was highly educated

Yes i quoted it right here

nothing about race
or culture

the dead sea scrolls come are what im talking about
and also
the king james bible hide the name of yeshua in the old testament

No, we are doomed to repeat it because people keep on copying the same bullshit civic systems that never work.

The tower of babel story is so retarded lol. You christcucks are funny

Yes

Okay Muhammad your Qoran is even stupider.

ignorant fuck
tower of babel was real

Evil societies are bound to collapse, yes.

Pretty sure “This has happened before...” is the entire point of the Bible. Like Stoney Stephenson’s notes to himself.

>Sodom & Gomorrah had really, really bad stuff
>We are getting there though
Dude, creepy fucks like Schumer, Soros, drinking children's blood aka Adrenochrome
Most high level people rumored by be pedos
>We're due for the fire & brimstone any day now
>I'm hoping it hits here first

Well I dunno. they are seriously worried about genealogy and sons and years they lived. It's all over the bible
Make more sense if the Flood wasn't worldwide but just in their "world". the area they knew.
So when they find ground again , after awhile they find other people.
I mena if we go by the dates and ages of everyone in the bible, it puts the flood at around 4500 years ago or 2,500 BC.
Well the Chinese, Babylonians and Egyptians have King Lists from the times and nothing saying, oh by the way wew were all wiped out.
the Babylonians do have their first king post flood though. So it makes sense that it was in the area of Sumer or EAST of Sumer.

>I mean.
Stop doing this

I think you may be missing a point. “Let us make bricks (of men).” IOW, our religion teaches us Christ is the Saviour of THE INDIVIDUAL. Our God cherishes us as individuals. At Babel they were creating uniformity of man, man as a cog in the machine. Two diametrically opposed philosophies. Sort of like today.

Whose been running the Earth, post Babel? You don't think that has something to do with God? You don't think. A caste system was put in place on Earth to maintain order and chaos balance?

youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU

Attached: Boxey and Daggit.jpg (1821x2700, 451K)

okay you ready for the ultimate redpill about th flood?
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8

youtube.com/watch?v=mxNgDBpiqVk
have fun
i just ruined your llife

no
again you're projecting your retarded ideologies to the bible, and genesis of all which is an anthology of history not literal

You do know that in the day of the lord all sinners will get wrecked . its kinda like the flood but then with fire . Yes history repeats it self . If you learned from history then you know the future

If you blame Walt Disney for anything going on right now you are sadly mistaken. His family sold him out after his death in 1983.

I don't think the Bible's time scale should be followed too closely, at least not the Old Testament. It's full of people who are several hundred years old like it's nothing.

>using kikelations
no one here has quoted the text

Duck Dodgers, the original 1953 cartoon contains some red pills about what the real history was like.

Attached: Duck Dodgers - Post Mars pecking order.jpg (796x1187, 449K)

>no
Oh vey, be impolite whenever possible
>all those people were sons of noah the same race
Where do niggers come from?
>Was one of Noah's sons black?

save this pic while you read it is goin to become very relevant
because its from last month
and no one told you we have 4 magnetic poles now

Attached: 2019-02-11 13_08_23-WMM2015v2_F_MERC.jpg (929x622, 172K)

Attached: Duck Dodgers B5 massive red pill.png (1246x495, 319K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg

Convert to Poopanism and confess your sins now

Attached: 1519190682600.png (842x1460, 701K)

Eternal Recurrence leaf.

hey retard
niggers came after
?
lmao imaginethinking YHVH is a racist fuck like yourself

nice upvoted

So its all just a coincidence? Here's a hint: its not. The Devil needs the top of the totem pole gone from the Earth to achieve a new Babel.

Unless the pyramid system is his new scheme and leaving the Earth is based off of how much money you have this time. Don't know, thats just a theory.

Read the story of Noah. It talks about everything
in terms of the "cities" of Cain.

That's because people were healthier back then. There was cleaner air, clean water, no McDonald's food, more exercising. Average life span was six hundred years old.

Attached: 1518255872865.jpg (1040x1547, 222K)

Off topic but what happened to langan? There used to be threads dedicated to him almost daily a couple months ago

Yes. Yes. Black power, goy.

Yahweh is a coded version of Yewish. J was invented in the 1500s and literally represents a fish hook. What's a Yew? Its a tree. Whats a Jew? Nothing. Who are the Yewish people? Take a guess.

Attached: 1549793800738m.jpg (1024x671, 97K)

Tower of Babel = social media

Dude stop freaking me out.

Why would I not believe they lived that long ? the Egyptian, Babylonian, Assyrian and Sumerian King list are all like that as well.
people lived a long time and slowly they stopped living so long. Around the same time god stopped being around them.. Who knows.

Honestly, are people on Jow Forums just extra fucking smart? Like, you’re all literally debating the Bible and talking about it like scholars.

I became fascinated only a few days ago when I watched a 10 minute video that someone listed (the one that red pilled about Jews and used stick figures as examples) I was up until 4 am and spent 3 hours trying to understand it all, and the next day I felt like I was reborn. I felt the world as I did when I was a child. That feeling of pure joy and hope that I haven’t felt in forever came rushing back. Life started making sense.

I want to know more. But I feel like any real published literature at a store will just be censored. Where do I start?

(Pic is of my notes figuring out the video)

Attached: 50B6C883-DE62-4CB9-AB55-26D52759D4D7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

Mickey Mouse wears white gloves, like a Mason. Also Marvin the Martian. White is the colour of death. Black is the colour for occulted, hidden. Mickey has big black ears. I think Walt Disney was their leader. They are a Mickey Mouse outfit for sure.

Attached: 1510587070312.gif (400x499, 21K)

>big black ears

Attached: the-lives-of-others-2.jpg (450x300, 37K)

This is where we live now. East Germany was the test.

Attached: panopticon-image.jpg (3000x1631, 1.28M)

Bump

is that a fucking nintendo switch controller and a slingshot behind that slope beer?
disgusting

It’s a baby toy. Not a slingshot. Retard.

And no. It’s a WiiU controller.

Seeing my question of “are people on Jow Forums smart” answered pretty quickly.

sorry i don't play faggot video games and i thought your dork glasses were the back of a slingshot as in pic related
just glanced. relax bud.
go back to your day one charts lol
>are people on Jow Forums just extra fucking smart?
you answered your own question. retard.

>spacing

Attached: 517OE6TfdBL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 13K)

lurk more, read more .
Here's a start:
Why the "Alt-Right" is Gay - archive.is/muLnn
Contra AltRight - archive.is/U8Mnt
Urban Exploring - archive.is/PUOOB
Trumpcucks - archive.is/3NGFe
Con/Cuckservative, Reactionary, Revolutionary - archive.is/L3pIg
On So-Called "White Pathology" - archive.is/nXW0M
"Anecdotes" From A Swede #1 - Rape Cover-Up - archive.is/NePeP
The Fag Agenda - archive.is/PBxgT

Link the video

I posted that song on /x/ once

youtu.be/SHnaBBbgMPY

>divine retribution
you are stupid. what happened was, back then, when people were learning langauges, some stupiod ass whites decided, everyone should speak the same language. well, this langauge was also not even a white langauge, but they stole this idea from whites, and tried to force everybody to do it.
whites went along with it.

they tried, to get everybody metaphorically to build a fucking tower to heaven.

when they had to do the work to get teh end result they actually were really wanting, noone could communicate to each other anymore.
so eveyrone seperated off and made different languages.

when they couldnt speak, they put their fuckign hammer and fuckign saws down

anybody who says anything else is a shill. and nobody can find what i said wrong

Attached: 1532846570590.jpg (475x395, 53K)