Truth

Hello, after leaving this board for close to 1 year and coming back i have some news to tell you. This board is heavily possed by antichrist spirits and witchcraft. Your everyday Jesuits and Masons are using you for theyre black magic you unknowingly. What i can tell you more importantly is this. You in your sins are dead. And must be punished via hell. That being said God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son to die for your sins at the cross of calvary. If you repent and put your faith(hope) in being saved by his sacrifice you will be saved.

If you have any questions please answer them but i will leave you some other information that is all foolishness for the sake of Christs sake but just so you know im legit

1 Aliens are demons
2 the earth is flat
3 you are by default hellbound because of inherited sin
4 you can be saved from your sin by faith in Gods son and repentance
5 Gang stalking is ran by Jesuits/Masons who get your information from ether local snitchs who are part them aka friends or aquantices or they just have a higher mason/Jesuit communicate with spirits aka demons
6 all entertainment is rigged and is of the devil
7 the churchs are 90% ran by secret societies
8 the government has always been set up by masons
9 9/11 was fallen angels pretending to be planes thats why the plane just fly into the buildings without any immediate impact
10 Vatican has signed bill calling for a universal one faith . Unfortunately all who arent Gods elect will fall for it many here will fall for it under the guise of nationalism and white pride.
11 satan is leading you to believe trump is your savior when in reality he is just another pawn like the rest
12 global farming is false is satans scapegoat for the birth pangs mentioned in matthew 24
13 Russia and China are gearing up towards war. Have you seen the weakening of the united states?
14 Israel and the Israelites are Gods physically chosen people Born again Christians are Gods spiritual

Attached: 95B991A3-4826-4251-BA25-3BBCDDD7BF04.png (1125x2436, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahushua.net/scriptures/
coyhwh.com/en/bible.php
blueletterbible.org/kjv/mat/5/1/
blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=g4137
youtube.com/watch?v=-AS6rQtiEh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

End times are close.
Can you not discern the times?
Christian be sober and vigilant the adversary walks around like a lion.
Pray without ceasing.

“For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written, "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart." Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God. And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption, so that, as it is written, "Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord."”
1 Corinthians 1:18-31 ESV

how did you manage to be this retarded
if you were so enlightened youd know

Jesus is not the Name of the Savior
Christians worship a demon

YEshua= YAh salvation = The savior

Paul is the lying jew, and his letters are the world of satan
and furthermore

the earth isn't flat

What the fuck is going on in here?

How is one saved?

Literally this
Say the real names YHVH and Savior, follow the commandments as much as you can, if you break them repent the same day

find the truth in the prophets words not opinions of the men in the bible.
read a properly translated bible
yahushua.net/scriptures/
or
coyhwh.com/en/bible.php

You are right about the other stuff
im telling you everything was prophesied to happen

Yet you dont have the same gospel All who born again do.

“I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.”
Galatians 1:6-10 ESV
Born again Christians are not justifed nor saved by the law.
“O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified. Let me ask you only this: Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by hearing with faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? Did you suffer so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain? Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith— just as Abraham "believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness"? Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all the nations be blessed." So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, "Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them."
Galatians 3:1-14 ESV

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV
“For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus. But if you call yourself a Jew and rely on the law and boast in God and know his will and approve what is excellent, because you are instructed from the law; and if you are sure that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of children, having in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— you then who teach others, do you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that one must not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who boast in the law dishonor God by breaking the law. For, as it is written, "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."”
Romans 2:12-24 ESV

“So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? Then he who is physically uncircumcised but keeps the law will condemn you who have the wri

Paul's letters are the work of Satan
you want me to prove this ?

The Savior:
>Matt 5:17
>17 “Don’t think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets. I didn’t come to destroy, but to fulfill.

>Paul the lying Jew Ephesians 2:14
>4 For he is our peace, who made both one, and broke down the middle wall of partition, 15 having abolished in the flesh the hostility, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man of the two, making peace;

The Savior
>Matt 19:17
>17 He said to him, “Why do you call me good?[a] No one is good but one, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Romans 3:20
>20 Because by the works of the law, no flesh will be justified in his sight. For through the law comes the knowledge of sin.

THE LAW is the Commandments. Ex 20:4-6
>-3rd. “You shall not make for yourselves an idol, nor any image of anything that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

let me ask you
who was the false apostle in Ephesus
Rev 2:1-3
it was paul
You know why? because the ANGEL OF THE CHRUCH OF EPHESUS means the leader of the congregation there
and guess
who wasn't the leader of the congrgation there , rather fought and argued with that congregation ? PAUL (refer to acts)

Paul also contradicts his story

you aren't quoting the gospels
you are quoting the words of the trickster saul

You’re am anti christ and you will be held accountable for God for this.
Your spirits will be as well.

“Then they said to him, "What must we do, to be doing the works of God?" Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."”
John 6:28-29 ESV

1 Peter 4:18 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
And, "If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"

Now read this and it completely destroys your anti chrisf doctrine

“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith. For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law. Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.”
Romans 3:23-31 ESV

Paul directly contradicts the word of Yeshua and you call me and anti-crhist

did you not even know that those letters' were not supposed to be in the bible?
Guess who put them there?
the catholics

it doesn''t matter what you quote from paul

i have more
Paul was a mysoginist
Yeshua
treated and addressed women as Equals, 3 women funded his ministry, the mary's were preachers, and saul said no to all of this

Saul said long hair was an abomination
when
John the Baptist had long hair because he was a Nazirite

You have fell for Satan's tricks

schizoposting

>“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith. For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law. Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.”
>Romans 3:23-31 ESV

this contradicts

>17 “Don’t think that I came to destroy the law or the prophets. I didn’t come to destroy, but to fulfill.

so whos word do you want
Yeshua's word or Pauls?

This is some >>x tier shit

Jow Forums is not possessed by demons, it is possessed by autism.

Know the difference.

>inb4 POO

Paul started the originals church. Lol how would we have have heard Christ if it werent for a preacher specifically paul.

Women was created for the man not the man for the women
“For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God, but woman is the glory of man. For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man. That is why a wife ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman; for as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God.”
1 Corinthians 11:7-12 ESV

Have you broke the law?
All have!

“If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”
1 John 1:8-10 ESV

wrong, dummy

> originals church
no he didn't the original churches are the ones JOhn wrote letters to in Revelation
none of those were started by paul
you need to actually read the bible

Abolish the law means you don't have to follow it

which is what paul says happened

ad hominem because i am right

“Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.”
Romans 3:31 ESV

He said FULLFIL Which means complete which no man except Christ Jesus could do for us.

Wrong we have the church Ephsus which is the letter to Ephesians written by paul.

You deny God sovereignty by denying paul

Your no different than a muslim

“Look out for the dogs, look out for the evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh. For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh— though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. If anyone else thinks he has reason for confidence in the flesh, I have more: circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the law, a Pharisee; as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to righteousness under the law, blameless. But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith— that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead.”
Philippians 3:2-11 ESV

>“Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law.”
>Romans 3:31 ESV

okay Paul contradicted himself

eph 2:14
4 For he is our peace, who made both one, and broke down the middle wall of partition, 15 having abolished in the flesh the hostility, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man of the two, making peace;

he will say and twist whatvere he needs to
he is a lying Jew

waht?
no
The church of ephesus existed before paul
read acts

You have litreally never read, acts, and revelation

want more
jesus is IEzeus
and christ is 666
make it with pic related

The real title of Yeshua in rev 19:16 is
King of Kings, Master of lords

again you only carea bout cherry picking the words of the trickster saul

do you want me to show you how paul lied about his own vision of yeshua at damascus?

make 600 60 6 with pic related
stigma is sigma and tau together

Attached: 2019-01-23 04_50_47-Greek and Hebrew Letter Number Equivalent.png (1344x572, 81K)

I dont care your a mason here sent to do your father(the devil)”s will

“Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called "the uncircumcision" by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands— remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.”
Ephesians 2:11-22 ESV

Full context christ killed the law in his body something no man could do
Since the law can only comdemm

>Full context christ killed the law in his body something no man could do

did you not read

are you blind?

again you only quote the trickster paul
you;ve fallen for satans tricks

Do you not know what fufil
Means????

blueletterbible.org/kjv/mat/5/1/
blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=g4137

Look at the greek!

Yeshua

>I didn’t come to destroy,

> having abolished in the flesh the hostility, the law of commandments contained in ordinances,

do you know what abolish means?
so if
Yeshua came here to end the law, why did he say he isn;t here to destroy?

hmmm

look who you worship by reading the kjv
pic related

go find jeremiah 23:27

Attached: 50076756_2187256574659942_6004477280397557760_n.jpg (737x281, 53K)

When you can't defeat the word of God you then insult it.

Woe is you. I will pray for you.

Let it be known!

That all who repent this man included and put theyre faith in Christ Jesus who was nailed to
The cross for the sins of the world and rose of the third day acording to Gods sovereignty will be saved.
Jesus being the firstfruit of the resurrection was to show us a glimpse
Of
The enormous unspeakable glorys to come of all that love God!

Amen

amen is amen ra
the right word is Amein

you're the one who worships saul

Kjv is not the word of God, the dead sea crolls show the kjv deleted the name of Yeshua from the old testament

King James;
Isa 62:10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.
11 Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

Hebraic Roots Bible;
Isa 62:10Pass! Pass through the gates; prepare the way of the people! Raise up! Raise up the highway; clear it from stones; lift up a banner over the peoples. 11 Behold, YAHWEH has made it to be heard to the end of the earth; Tell the daughter of Zion, Behold! Y'shua* comes! Behold! His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.

who told you kjv was the word of god? oh yeah some satanist preacher

i don't need you to pray for me you arrogant fuck
yuou claim to know truth and don't know shit

you're a pharisee

“Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us. But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and you all have knowledge. I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie is of the truth. Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that he made to us—eternal life. I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you. But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him. And now, little children, abide in him, so that when he appears we may have confidence and not shrink from him in shame at his coming. If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of him.”
1 John 2:18-29 ESV

“But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; if by turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes he condemned them to extinction, making them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; and if he rescued righteous Lot, greatly distressed by the sensual conduct of the wicked (for as that righteous man lived among them day after day, he was tormenting his righteous soul over their lawless deeds that he saw and heard); then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment, and especially those who indulge in the lust of defiling passion and despise authority. Bold and willful, they do not tremble as they blaspheme the glorious ones, whereas angels, though greater in might and power, do not pronounce a blasphemous judgment against them before the Lord. But these, like irrational animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed, blaspheming about matters of which they are ignorant, will also be destroyed in their destruction,”
2 Peter 2:1-12 ESV

Earth is not flat, as the angular diameter of the Sun does not change over the course of a day and sunsets can not exist on flat discs without the light source dipping under the disc. Even other Christians think you’re retarded

?
why are quoting that at me?

THe Savior's title is not Christ
/
why isn't it on his robes?

describes paul perfectly

he described himself perfectly
go read what Deuteronomy says aabout false prophets, about them wanting to abolish the law

that is what paul wanted to do

and by the it is supposed to say Yeshua is anointed,

You obviously dont have ears to hear and eyes to see.
Lest you would hear and see and be saved

“But there was a man named Simon, who had previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the people of Samaria, saying that he himself was somebody great. They all paid attention to him, from the least to the greatest, saying, "This man is the power of God that is called Great." And they paid attention to him because for a long time he had amazed them with his magic. But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Even Simon himself believed, and after being baptized he continued with Philip. And seeing signs and great miracles performed, he was amazed. Now when the apostles at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent to them Peter and John, who came down and prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit, for he had not yet fallen on any of them, but they had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then they laid their hands on them and they received the Holy Spirit. Now when Simon saw that the Spirit was given through the laying on of the apostles' hands, he offered them money, saying, "Give me this power also, so that anyone on whom I lay my hands may receive the Holy Spirit." But Peter said to him, "May your silver perish with you, because you thought you could obtain the gift of God with money! You have neither part nor lot in this matter, for your heart is not right before God. Repent, therefore, of this wickedness of yours, and pray to the Lord that, if possible, the intent of your heart may be forgiven you. For I see that you are in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity." And Simon answered, "Pray for me to the Lord, that nothing of what you have said may come upon me." Now when they had testified and spoken the word of the Lord, they returned to Jerusalem, preaching the gospel

quack quack!

Attached: DVCDDG9VAAAVtai.jpg (391x351, 19K)

You're the roastie in this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=-AS6rQtiEh8

Everyone already is saved. The same way Adam's sin cursed man, Jesus's sacrifice saved man. Or are you saying that the sin of a single human can automatically affect the whole humanity, but the will of the son of God can't?