What's the point of Brexit

So I have only recently started following Brexit and after reading up on it, including here on Jow Forums i get the following

>Vote for sovereignty
Now in desparate need of trade deals and ready to do compromises on almost anything

>Vote for taking back control
To a parliament in complete disarray with a PM actively working against the will of the people (and which in the end is ruled over by the Queen anyway, lol)

>Vote for less immigrants
Replace white Poles with pakis and other darkies from the (((Commonwealth)))

What't the point bongs, did you really think this one through?

Attached: dazedandconfused.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/non-eu-migration-to-uk-highest-for-14-years-but-eu-migration-slows-11566853
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't know fuck all about this subject other than what I read on Jow Forums but I believe I should make a thread about it despite not even knowing what the word sovereignty means in the context of the UK constitutional framework

Attached: 1549811944447.jpg (524x481, 73K)

Seems like a pressure valve mind fuck like MAGA to us. Keep us pacified, buy time.

>Replace white Poles with pakis and other darkies from the (((Commonwealth)))

Where does this idea originate?

Brexit is because the rich elites never thought that the people of Britain would actually have the audacity to vote to leave..lol.
After seeing your town reduced to unemployment, drugs and filthy immigrant enclaves, why would people vote for more of the same?

>Where does this idea originate?

Truly Global Brittain (tm)

news.sky.com/story/non-eu-migration-to-uk-highest-for-14-years-but-eu-migration-slows-11566853

I understand voting for a change, but this one in particular seems weird to me.

It is necessary as part of the EU collapse. We need to get rid of this monster.

What's the alternative?

Interesting, it doesn't mention nationalities unfortunately..

Our vote options were level or remain, that was all we voted.

Leave.

Interstate trade agreements and NATO. EU have is now actively trying to make a federalized superstate. We are losing control of our nations.

- "have", typo

Don't want to go making threads on Jow Forums without doing our research now, don't we?

>Now in desparate need of trade deals and ready to do compromises on almost anything
Were on their own 10% of the EU's productive capital and can basically demand whatever they want from the bloc in exchange for a similar amount of money flowing back in, if they only had the balls

>To a parliament in complete disarray with a PM actively working against the will of the people (and which in the end is ruled over by the Queen anyway, lol)
PMs who can be directly voted out of office by the people they represent unlike the bureaucrats in Brussels.

>Replace white Poles with pakis and other darkies from the (((Commonwealth)))
Those two groups immigrate to England under two different sets of immigration laws and if anti-immigration sentiment puts a stop to one of them, then the anti-immigration sentiment will grow stronger and could put a stop to the other

>demand whatever they want
This is an outright lie and has been proven already during the negotiations. They can get May's deal, which is a huge disappointment and not at all what Farage, Fox, Davis et al promised.

>unlike the bureaucrats in Brussels
Wrong again. European Parliament is directly elected by the European People in a way much more democratic than (((FPTP))) or (((Electoral College))). Besides the Parliament it is the government of the EU countries who decides what happens in EU.

>two different sets of immigration laws
Maybe but if you know something about the Tories you would also know, that they will import as many pakis as they need to push wages down. Meanwhile Labour will import even more out of a bleeding heart

... Do you know what you are commenting on, user? Or are you just another D&C shill?

>NATO
I don't want to remain a US lapdog. Don't understand why you do either. Denmark learned its lesson during the Iraq war. The Americans will gladly send us into hell on earth if it means lower gasoline prices. We payed for their lies with hundreds of young dead Danes. We know what being a US subject implies.

>Interstate trade agreements
So each time a country with marginally larger GDP comes along, you are ready to bend over?

>sovereignty
It's specifically about European Parliament and other instruments of the EU who create alws and regualtions that we must abide that we do not necessarily want.

>Take Control
Our MPs will come and go, but our future away from the will of Merkel and others is far better than being under there thumb

>Immigrants
As if the Brexit vote was a vote for all Jow Forums approved topic. Nope, there'll be other votes where we will vote for other issues. Brexit was not and never has been a vote on everything that ever existed as a topic. Also Merkel is forcing other EU members like Hungary to "take your fair share" so it'll be our pakis, plus Swedens Somalis at the same time.

>forcing other EU members like Hungary to "take your fair share"
Merkel has completely lost that fight in EU. Hungary, Austria etc are free to do what they want. As long as it doesn't fuck up the Internal Market of course. And here in Denmark we are allowed to suspend Schengen and do border controls because (((Sweden))) attracts to many undesirables still.

You wont hear that from the Daily Mail or Farage etc of course. They need you in the dark so you keep pushing for a tax haven on the shores of Europe.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys.

>What't the point bongs, did you really think this one through?

The point is the elites are within hanging distance.

Thats what you are doing now, for Germany. Remember last time they came along? Pleasant 5 years eh? Immigrants up the ass and your taxmoney paying for german pensions. No thanks.

>Merkel has completely lost that fight in EU
>Hungary, Austria etc are free to do what they want

The mere fact there is a de facto European leader who feels she can demand of other countries that they take more immigrants to "align" their goals with the rest of the EU, is sufficient evidence that in 50 years time, no nation's sovereignty will be respected.

Try and thing 5 fucking minutes beyond that Dane-bro

>, lol

kys