SUPERPOWER 2020: Lockheed Martin and India collaboration produced NEW F-21 Jet Aircraft

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/lockheed-unveils-new-f-21-fighter-jet-configured-for-india/articleshow/68075149.cms

Looks like an F-16, did India just got ripped off?

youtube.com/watch?v=VNIwVxhwLPM

Attached: F-21 Manufactured by Lockheed and TATA.jpg (286x176, 7K)

bump

SAGE
Stop posting shit you monkey

Aren't you proud of this shit, Pajeet? First Microsoft then Google/Youtube and now you guys will take over Lockheed.

Surely Pakistan will suffer.

It's an upgraded F-16 so it will probably be cheaper than the Rafale. And since half the world is already producing their own F-16 India might get the tech transfer they need so badly.
It's not like Pakistan has anything better, the few Rafales India already has are enough to deal with Paki F-16s

Can it take on Paki-Chinese collaborated jet JF-17?

Attached: jf-17-1.jpg (414x322, 18K)

hmmm

Attached: 1506727323876.jpg (968x7648, 1.45M)

more like superpoower amirite

Attached: images (32).jpg (554x554, 29K)

Yes, there's a reason that the JF-17 is very cheap. And unlike the JF-17 it will already come with decent avionics and doesn't use a Russian engine.

the F-16 is already a good plane so an upgraded F-16 is even better, and will cost less than the rafale as well

I haven't heard of an F-21, just that India is going to buy a new F-16. Maybe instead of adding letters for a new model (last was V - Viper), they're renaming it.
Or the Viper became F-21.

Blue Steel is a piece of Jazz Music.

>Poos keep crashing their planes
>LM doesn't want poos to tarnish their products' reputation
>rename it after the Mig-21

Genius 2bh

it's nearly 2020..

>its an F-16 with black paint and digital controls

wow india
superpower in 10 months time?

ITS GOING TO DO THE NEEDFUL

Attached: in_a_hurry.jpg (345x345, 11K)

Working for Lockheed was fucking shit. I needed clearance and had to stash my phone and wallet and all electronic devices. Of course I worked in the networking room so I guess it's to be expected. But it was not a fun place to work at.

it's time to bury F-16 and stop to rape his corpse.

Half of them are legitimate licences and the other half are presented at unfavorable angles, otherwise being original designs.
Holy shit, you're desperate

The cockpit and nose design is actually pretty good. The rest of the airplane is undersized overloaded shit, but they did the front end really well

This might shock you but modern aircraft and tanks tend to all look like a handful of optimal designs. Because, you know, they are optimal. Almost every jet liner is a bigger or smaller version of a 737.