So this chick got beheaded in Frankfurt by her ex, guy looks like a fucking muzzie

So this chick got beheaded in Frankfurt by her ex, guy looks like a fucking muzzie

saw on tv the guy that did it, no name was given, cant fucking find the guy, already found her kikebook but no luck
been googling and can't find no local news about it

cmjornal.pt/portugal/detalhe/era-uma-mulher-muito-talentosa-conta-a-mae-da-portuguesa-assassinada-na-alemanha

any germans hear anything?

Attached: ines_terrahe.jpg (330x361, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/bild-plus/regional/frankfurt/frankfurt-aktuell/frankfurt-mord-an-ines-t-32-ex-durfte-sich-ihr-nicht-naehern-60233232,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html
heidelberg24.de/region/frankfurt-frau-ex-freund-messer-getoetet-taeter-legt-gestaendnis-ab-11776076.html
welt.de/regionales/hessen/article188966113/Mann-soll-seine-Ex-Freundin-umgebracht-haben.html
fr.de/frankfurt/frau-frankfurt-getoetet-11775950.html
sabado.pt/portugal/detalhe/mae-de-portuguesa-assassinada-diz-que-agressor-nao-queria-largar-ines
f-acebook.com/stefan.borger.3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How unexpected.

Looks like she was kind of cute a long time ago, but looks dead inside. Guess she's dead on the outside now too.

>ines
Turkshit detected, nothing valuable was lost really

bild.de/bild-plus/regional/frankfurt/frankfurt-aktuell/frankfurt-mord-an-ines-t-32-ex-durfte-sich-ihr-nicht-naehern-60233232,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

found this now, yeah its germany, i expect nothing else

Attached: 15.png (301x288, 137K)

what's the Mohamedan equivalent of Burn the coal, Pay the toll?

Stefan B is the name, cant find the guy tho

found him, Stefan Borger

kike book com (dash) stefan (dot) .borger (dot) 3

Typical German boi right?

Attached: 123.jpg (1365x1365, 140K)

looks modern Germanic to me!

Bless her heart

Is this the swarthy german Benjamin Franklin talked about?

Seems pretty much the norm for Central and Western Europe these days. UK is the world capital for acid attacks.

bed the slime, dead every time

>acid attacks
Acid attacks of peace. You almost got written up there mate, try to be more careful with your hate speech

Be his goat, feel the blow.

take a muslim to bed
end up dead

when will western men learn. women don't like men whom they don't fear will impulsively take their life. they crave it. they don't actually want to die, or be raped, like some claim. they just want to be within a circumstance that presents them with the risk.

"if he was a real man he'd rape me"
"if he was a real man he'd be prepared to take my life"

what a shitty existance. Thankfully asians will save us with sexbots and artificial wombs.

Coulter's law, it was 100% a muslim/african or they would've excitedly reported it to show that "see whites do it too!"

That's the mentality so many women fall victims for. I bet their last thoughts are often something along "wait no, you were not supposed to ever REALLY do this to me!"

What a picturesque Aryan facial structure.

Give this man a new wife!

if you think about it though, they're right.

a real man would rape a woman if he saw fit. and he would be willing to kill her should the situation deem it beneficial or convenient.

this is how it's always been until the last couple of centuries. men have taken what they want, and have killed anyone who gets in their way.

and this is what women crave. men. real men. you can't say you're traditional unless you embrace these parts of life. taking women and killing rivals / removing inconvenient women.

they still do this today in some parts of the world. it's built into us. the west is cucked and western men are disallowed from doing this because of the state.

>any germans hear anything?
yes there are some news
heidelberg24.de/region/frankfurt-frau-ex-freund-messer-getoetet-taeter-legt-gestaendnis-ab-11776076.html

welt.de/regionales/hessen/article188966113/Mann-soll-seine-Ex-Freundin-umgebracht-haben.html

fr.de/frankfurt/frau-frankfurt-getoetet-11775950.html

so yeah, another day in germany right guise, fuck, saw this on my local news earlier today, they reporting him as german

Attached: 1547140019330.jpg (640x469, 132K)

>"Artist"
>32
>Unmarried
>Designed a collection of "vegan shoes"
>Dating a "German National" (odd how they had to clarify that part)
>Ends up dead

Kinda hard to feel bad.

Also,
>dat caption

sabado.pt/portugal/detalhe/mae-de-portuguesa-assassinada-diz-que-agressor-nao-queria-largar-ines

Attached: McNLfs[1].png (446x501, 350K)

She spent 5 hours turning herself into a flower. Which is still probably more productive than posting on Jow Forums, but she literally glued pedals to her face.

Attached: 51586898_10157328467284274_872855513392480256_n[1].jpg (960x960, 74K)

>Kinda hard to feel bad.
Yeah, can't get stirred over ....this..

With a towlhead
More like your're dead

good its natural selection in action

He looks Portuguese

I bet she deserved it

if you consider gypsys portuguese

Attached: 1534829515404.jpg (443x485, 18K)

Her FB says Netherlands, but the articles and mother's quote imply she's Portuguese. Many pics on her Kikebook are taken in Portugal. All her past jobs and schools are also in Portugal.

>I bet she deserved it

Sounds like he was an ex-bf who didn't want to let her go. Toxic masculinity strikes again.

Is he really a hero though? He saved her from a life of childless cat lady artist existence. At least he tried.

she is halfPortuguese, half dutch it seems

From her artist page.

Attached: q6EXW1[1].png (441x823, 466K)

The translation sounds like she's a leftist commie vegan. MEAT IS MURDER

>In November 2018, Ana Barata Feio came to CMTV's Morning CM program to present the 'vegan' shoes, designed by her daughter Inês. The medical dermatologist (like her daughter, who finished this specialization in Germany) explained then that Ugly Cockroach makes footwear and bags without resorting to animal products. And he said that Inês was a vegan: "He eats nothing of animal origin." That is why they have created together a line of shoes made of cork, linen, textile microfiber and natural rubber, manufactured in São João da Madeira.

Attached: 1546481005078.jpg (655x643, 79K)

Mudslime bedded, get beheaded

charge the IED, pay the fee

activate the landmine, pay the sand fine?

Pena Palace, territory taken from the sandniggers, mostly destroyed and then rebuilt

not bad

Looks like the "art" in David Icke books.

get a sandnigger in bed, lose your head

Toll status: Paid.

Fucks goats cuts throats

only that it was a stabbing nothing about a beheading ?

Attached: 1652626.jpg (657x527, 24K)

Fuck you and 'neck injuries' achmed

a fellow german

Attached: 5121496855454.jpg (550x422, 35K)

>another day in Germany
Hans needs to wake up and use his flammenwerfer.

You win

This is 100% true and you faggot white cuckolds need to get it through your fucking deluded skulls.

the news we got is that she was "degolada", that's a pretty word for decapitated, hence beheaded

Attached: 1535063573597.jpg (803x688, 311K)

>welt.de/regionales/hessen/article188966113/Mann-soll-seine-Ex-Freundin-umgebracht-haben.html

Everything is censored in German news. No fun allowed.

whiter then you juan josé

Attached: 123369.png (1349x695, 51K)

german press is not known as truthfull they call it common weal media

Attached: 5046000102131.png (940x592, 1.02M)

She was portuguese diaspora, nothing to be sorry about. Let it be known that this is what happens to deserters.

looks like german durists crisped to red perfection in greece in summer.

the German msm reports that her bf's name was "Stefan B." and that he just slit her throat, no word of a beheading.

Sand in the bed, lose your head

you banged Achmed, you lost your head

What an embarrassment for this guy to throw it all away for a stupid no talent artist.
f-acebook.com/stefan.borger.3/

She was all into the macabre.

Attached: 44723380_10157071894124274_6867059159003561984_n.jpg (466x960, 57K)

aye she should have stayed, imagine, years studying medicine to go to germany earn them fat stacks getting knifed in the throat

B stands for Borger, looked it up, Jewish name

Attached: 1502241494266.png (358x318, 62K)

common german name, like chang in canada
kys

toll paid

Attached: pol bait image number 97.jpg (524x649, 85K)

kek this thread, so he's just an autistic Portuguese incel who doesn't look white because Meds aren't actually white?

date a Med, lose your head

(you)

Attached: 1524215592425.gif (480x304, 621K)

he is right. we arent white

E N T A R T E T
N
T
A
R
T
E
T

I dont quite believe you calcus

original meds were white, but mixed too much with turks and northern africans over the last centuries.

ancient greeks werent white wither

That guy is a cunt but its pretty hilarious how triggered they got. The guy has a point, she made bad decisions and suffered the consequences. Kek

Based.

Meds aren't white, leave being white to n*rds.

Attached: Meds.jpg (569x472, 102K)

>Typical German boi right?
Pretty much.

eat the kebab, now pay the tab

I remember that when these thots from denmark were killed in morocco media reported they suffered neck injuries.

>beheaded
lol does making shit up about murdered women get sick Portugese off or something

>any germans hear anything?
what do you think, wait, let me just lol at you: lol

>like chang in canada

Attached: tumblr_mwgxa8tlNo1s5e5bko1_500.gif (500x375, 499K)

Why are Portugese obsessed with people murdering people in Germany lol

>Kinda hard to feel bad.
lol what a sad fuck you are

>the news we got
is garbage I bet lol

This doesn’t work with an American accent :(

What's with shitskins and beheading?

idk dude walk outside and talk to literally anyone in your country

I'm sure he wouldn't have done it if she wasn't asking for it

But they don't speak English though.

>when u play with sand, say
>look ma, no hands!

those look real bad. Maybe a little potential with the colors here and there, but overall they look lower than art student tier.

For the same reason German tourists are obsessed with our orange trees.

Why is it always white women

Which is? Never heard of it lol

Is it true that Germans dig holes on beaches?

>be brown
>say you hate wypipo
>literally only pursue them for relationships
>Jews taught them to ignore not actually being attracted to brown people so they date you
>rage and kill them one day because your low IQ
Why do you think kids in Africa who have never seen them before pet white peoples hair and ask them if their magic, but old Russians who have never seen an African are automatically aware of their shenanigans upon first sight?

UNDERRATED

Attached: Therapy+dogs_5d0d02_6479324.jpg (1200x1068, 145K)

The other day a German couple made an oopsie, he handcuffed his girlfriend (29) to a tree for 10 hours while he ran away, she said it was a sexy kinky game they were playing, the local police arrived after the locals heard screaming coming from the Gerês park, when the GNR arrived her wrists were bleeding and she was in a panic state. The police put out a search warrant for the boyfriend.

err

What Germans really love doing is to go into the middle of nowhere and try and talk to the locals, they think they're explorers in the 15th century studying primitive isolated populations that never saw foreigners.

kek to be fair I did the same in Japan although never in a condescending way or whatever

Also last week a young German couple got arrested, why you ask? Because they were walking their dog with a rope tied to the neck, the locals didn't like seeing that so they complained and when the police arrived the couple started fighting with the cops.