Steve Blum, acclaimed Voice Actor, has been sperging out about Trump and it's kind of funny

Steve Blum, acclaimed Voice Actor, has been sperging out about Trump and it's kind of funny

Attached: 123456789.jpg (1080x560, 169K)

I'm sure you'll be incredibly surprised to learn that he's Jewish.

Nothin against jews, but Im really starting to dislike them

Attached: 1497317909546.jpg (615x410, 51K)

All western voice actors are complete fags. I don't know why you idiots worship them.

Anyone who's honest will start to realize that Muslims, Jews, and the Chinese are the worst things in this world.

But if i dont have celebrities lives to fawn over then what do i do in my free time?

>Chinese
The Han master race?

Learn to make your own shit. Pirate tutorials/software from CGpeers, Gfxpeers, and audionews to buidling your way up by making industry standard work.

The name Blum sounds jewish enough so I just assume at this point

Never trust a wall biter

yup

Some people take their Trump hate a bit too far.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-20 at 22.59.25.png (607x557, 118K)

What the fuck? I ain't buying it.

Good advise, but I need to find out whos dating Selena Gomez though
How else are chinks supposed to brush their teeth?
Nice flag

lmao that can't be real

Attached: 1543986054971.png (1280x484, 569K)

It is. I got a screenshot before he deleted it.

i can't believe this. i've met steve blum at a con once before and he was a really cool guy. i fucked up a photo my friend took with him (that he paid for) and an hour later we swung by his booth to retake it expecting to pay. before we could finish telling him what happened he was already coming around the table saying "let's take another one, take two this time." he also forgot to charge my friend for the picture the first time, there's no way

Attached: clasp.gif (500x232, 859K)

I hope you tipped him

Never hold performer any higher than a dancing monkey or a prostitute.

What?? He was my favorite voice actor too. Did Spike, the guy that looks like Spike in samurai champloo, and many others

Attached: 940.jpg (1600x900, 222K)

Don't know why this fag is so popular. Sounds exactly the same in everything he ever participates in.